365 Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

All in all, we had just a marvelous time.

After the caterer came and went, we stuffed ourselves (we somehow had missed lunch all together), then went into my bedroom where Rachel, still a bundle of Enthusiasm, Energy, Endurance, and Exploration tried to get me aroused one more time by wrapping her big wad of chewing gum all around my penis then seductively chewing it off. I responded by falling asleep.

The sound of the GTO arriving the next morning woke me up again. It was Monday, a work day, and I still felt totally wrecked. My balls ached, and my penis felt like the skin was actually worn right off of it. At least, the blue overcast had gone away again.

Rachel was nowhere to be seen. Somehow, I was sleeping on the mattress; apparently Rachel had managed to get it onto the bed and underneath me without waking me, then made the bed with me in it, and tucked me in.

The room looked completely clean and orderly. I went in the bathroom to relieve myself, and there wasn't a couch cushion to be seen.

As I wandered into the living room, I saw Rachel there, sitting on the sofa, reading a large, heavy book, fully dressed in a pair of tailored shorts, a polo shirt and tennies (with socks!), and the rest of the house looked like the Merry Maids had just visited. "How long have YOU been up?" I asked her, just as the doorbell rang.

Rachel got up to answer the door, and grinned at me. "I STAYED up until midnight. I only got up an hour ago or so. I had to study!"

Rachel opened the door, and there stood Monday's woman. She was even more opposite to Rachel than Cyndi had been. "Hey, Carmen," Rachel said, hugging the new arrival and escorting her into my apartment. "You need to meet Dale, here!"

... to be continued in "Carmen – Day Three"

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12