4 AM Uninvited

Story Info
The night sky was starless...
1.1k words
3.81
18.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night sky was starless, leaving only a pitch black canvas as he drove toward his destination. Sleep was heavy on his mind. After all, he had been up for twenty four hours by that point, and pulling all-nighters was a young man's game. The highway stretched out before him like an arrow, straight and long. The humid, summer night air felt sticky as it washed across his face. He watched the painted lines become illuminated by his head lights, and then disappear until the next short line would repeat the process. It seemed to him like an old time movie, when the tape reached the end of its big, steel wheel and began to slap around it's loose end. The tapping of the film seemed so rhythmic and soothing. It slowly but surely let him release his imagination into the night. It was no surprise that thoughts of Carrie soon filled the fleeting space within his mind.

He loved when he was given the chance to walk behind her; it was a privilege to him. Watching her ass sway back and forth as if it heard the music in his head, or perhaps he was in turn creating the music to mimic her movement... either way it was sharp and precise. He had always hated the moments when Carrie left, but as he had learned over time, it was inevitable. As they reached the doorway, he had already become semi aroused from watching her beautiful, fluid, movements. Carrie turned to hug him goodbye, and he held her tight. In his mind, he had conflicting thoughts. What if she felt his erection pressing against her? Perhaps she would be put off by the thought, or, maybe on some level, it would be welcomed... either way he was not giving up the chance to hold her in his arms.

As Carrie finished her goodbyes and turned to leave, he stepped toward her and wrapped his hands around her waist from behind. He couldn't let her go, not this time. He pressed his lips gently against the base of her neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he worked his way upwards to the small sensitive area behind her ear. Carrie could hear the moisture in his kisses, and the sound of his slightly sticky lips pulling away from her skin with each peck. He loved running his hands along her waist, especially when she wore dresses. His fingertips followed the thin string of her panties, around her hips and below the hip bone and settled, finally, right above her pubic area. Here, he could only imagine it was met by some sort of ornate, lace fabric used to cover her most delicious parts. Perhaps it was the standard lace pattern or by chance, a flowering pattern like the delicate stalks of Queen Anne's lace that grew in patches along the back roads he sometimes traveled. He found it hard to believe anything could ever look uninviting while backed by the soft skin and rolling curves of Carrie's body.

He quickly released her waist, turned her towards him and raised her arms above her head. He took her hands and wove his fingers between hers before pressing them tight against the door. She could feel the roughness of his callused palms against hers. She could easily get away if she wanted, however she enjoyed feeling a bit helpless and vulnerable. He nudged her chin upwards with his cheek, allowing him access to the smooth flesh of her throat. He ran his tongue along her chin line , slowly, until he reached her ear lobe. She felt the tip of his tongue softly pull her lobe into his mouth where he gently tugged, then released. His breath was heavy on her skin, and she could feel his heart racing with excitement. He slid his knee between her legs, spreading her thighs apart for his pleasure. He pressed his erection hard against her as he stole a kiss from her tender lips, pausing only for a moment to taste the sweetness of her lip gloss. He then kissed her with pure passion. Their open mouths pressed against one another, longing to feel the others moist tongue touch theirs. He released her hands for a moment, allowing him to unzip his jeans and pull himself out, the whole time staring into her eyes with an intensity that she had not seen in any other man's eyes before. He pulled Carrie's dress upwards until the bottom of her full, supple, breasts were exposed. He placed her arms around his neck, then in one demanding motion, put his hands under her knees and lifted her off the floor. He released one of Carrie's legs, just long enough to yank her damp panties to the side to gain access to her pleasure area. Grabbing her leg once again, she felt his full shaft break between her velvet lips and penetrate her hard and fast.

He could feel her wetness flowing down his shaft, intensifying with every thrust. His body slapped against hers as he pinned her against the door. Carrie buried her face into his shoulder to silence her whimpers caused by the force of the thrusts. She had never been fucked this hard before, and she loved the raw, animalistic, lust it made her feel. Her tender opening was pink and swollen when he finally pulled out of her. He knelt down and sucked on her lips. Her clit had no choice but to reveal itself after the actions that had just taken place. Her body tingled with anticipation and excitement as he explored every last inch of her feminine areas. He stood up to face her, and she could see her juices glistening on his mouth. As they kissed, she could feel the way it had made his facial hair slick and wet. "I'm not finished with you ", he whispered, as he turned her around and bent her forward. "Back up to me", he said, and Carrie eagerly did as he asked.

She grabbed his manhood and felt how her essence had stuck to his skin. It was thick and slippery, almost to the point of turning to lather as she stroked him. He slid his hard penis between her ass cheeks until the head meet with her tight asshole. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her back into him. Carrie exhaled slowly, and with that, the tip of his dick entered her willing ass. "I want you to cum inside me", Carrie said as she peered back over her shoulder and pressed back with a slow, gentle force. He slipped one hand around to Carries vagina, running his fingers up the front of her smooth, wet inner lips, coating his fingers with her succulent nectar. They finally reached her overly sensitive hood and started rubbing in a gentle circular motion. She bit down hard on her bottom lip as she felt the rest of his length enter her.

His tire grazed the rumble strip alongside the highway, startling him from his thoughts. So much for that, he thought as he rearranged himself. Maybe next time.