4-for-1 Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

He went to the equipment and pushed a button. K. C. stirred and sat up. "Morning, Cal. What's that you're doing?" she murmured, rubbing her eyes.

"Checking the security tapes, ma'am. After the old manager was fired, and before you arrived, we installed an extra couple of cameras inside the store. One of 'em's in the break room, to see if any employee's stealing anything, or...well, you know." He grinned his green teeth at her.

"You mean, Cal, that everything that happens in that break room is, um, caught on tape?"

"Sure, didn't anybody tell yuh?" The break room tape had completely rewound by this time, and Cal was reaching out to push the Play button when a firm, soft hand encircled his wrist.

"Cal? It would be worth a great deal to me if you let me have that tape. To, um, review on my own."

"Really? What's in it for me?" he asked, his eyes fixed on her chest, his tongue darting out at the corner of his mouth.

"Is there a camera in this room?" she asked, stepping closer to him.

"In here? No. Why would we need a camera to monitor the security monitor?" Cal wanted to say "duh", but he didn't think she'd like it. But he did repeat his previous question: "So, um, like I said, what's in it for me?"

She gave him a sultry look and brushed her torpedoes briefly against his sunken chest. "Give me that tape," she whispered huskily, "and I'll show you."

Cal nearly creamed in his khakis as he placed the tape in her hands. She tucked it away in her briefcase and told him to put a new, blank tape in the machine. Once he was done, he looked at her expectantly.

"Don't move," K. C. said. She pulled her stained blue polo over her head and stood there for a second in only her bra.

Cal's mouth dropped open and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw what looked to him like a mile of cleavage stretched out before him. She smiled her brilliant smile, pushed her enormous boobs together seductively, then put her hands up behind her back.

Cal panicked when he realized that she was going to take that bra off and he thought he'd have a fuckin heart attack if she did.

K. C. correctly guessed the look on his face and merely adjusted the rear strap, then put on a clean shirt. "Thank you, Cal. That's all." She resumed her seat and opened her laptop computer, immediately forgetting that he was there.

It was a stunned Cal, a dumbstruck Cal, but a happy Cal who walked out of that office. He walked around in a daze the rest of the day. Wanda and Daisy, watching him from their checkout stations, figured he still had food poisoning, but also figured he'd just been faking it.

"Too many goddam people takin goddam sick days when they don't goddam deserve it," Wanda opined.

"Watch yer fuckin mouth, Wanda," Daisy snapped.

THE END

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers
12