4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

She felt her husband's cock swell against her lips. She knew him well enough to know what it meant. She slowed her pace to keep him with her a little longer, but she was too slow to react. Ben's hand tightened on her breast while his other hand pulled at her hair.

Realizing she couldn't stop it, she bobbed her head forward once more, taking him deep into her throat, then sucked hard as she slowly pulled back up. He erupted, firing semen down her throat in hot, familiar jets.

Her hips were now bouncing rapidly and Tim couldn't take it any longer. Olivia's body was showered in cum at both ends, and she felt a second orgasm hit her.

She pressed her body hard against Tim to take his last jet of seed as deep inside her as she could. Ben's cock popped out of her mouth, and his last spurt went across her face. She closed her eyes and felt it running down her left eyelid and the side of her nose.

Tim slid out of her, and she groaned at the empty feeling. She turned around, facing him. Without thinking, the two kissed passionately. Ben's cum was still hot and sticky as their faces pressed against each other, and Tim felt another man's semen on his cheeks. He also tasted it as he plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Ben was having the same experience. When his wife turned away from him, it left her pussy and ass facing him. He bent down and kissed one cheek of her ass, then slid underneath her and buried his face in her still dripping pussy, tasting her and the strange man that was just inside her.

The black couple and white man sat in a messy pile, both softening cocks pressed against Olivia.

"We haven't even made it to the bed yet," Ben said, thinking about the long night they had ahead of them.

"We didn't even get the door shut all the way," Olivia answered. The door rested against the frame, but hadn't latched shut. Tim reached up with his foot and pressed it until it clicked.

After a few more minutes to recover, time spent with Olivia exploring each man with her fingers, she stood up tall.

"I think I'm going to clean up a bit," she said.

The two men followed her to the bathroom for a shower.

Olivia thought for a moment, feeling the men on either side of her. Then she laughed.

The men looked at her with concern. "I was just thinking," she said. "This wasn't even what any of us wrote down as our bucket list fantasy."

The night, and the three that would follow, stretched out before them invitingly.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers
12