40 - Papa was a Rodeo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be honest, as Danny stared down onto the canyon in awe, I was staring at her. In the last couple of days, she had gone through a transformation. The bruises had largely faded, while she had begun to fill out already. Whereas Danny had been a skinny girl when I met her, she was now a slender woman with attractive, if subtle, curves. But the most extraordinary was her eyes. Her blue eyes, as she soaked in the sight before her with slightly parted lips, were far brighter and happier than when I met her.

No one would have recognized the two versions of her as being the same woman.

*****

It wasn't until sunset that I was able to drag Danny away from the edge of the Grand Canyon. She had not even allowed us to leave it long enough to eat lunch.

As we sat and ate an overpriced diner meal, she spoke. (She hardly said a thing all day, while we were overlooking the Grand Canyon.)

"I never imagined that it would be like that."

That was all that Danny had to say for a while. Eventually, I filled the silence.

"We have a few options to us. We could head for LA now. We could visit a few more parks if we wanted. Or we could buy some camping gear and do a little bit of backpacking to get farther into nature."

She looked at me with astonishment visible on her face. "We could do that?"

"Yeah, I think so. I don't have a ton of money available, but I think I have enough to get us basic equipment and supplies for a week or two of camping, I'm just not sure..."

"Not sure of what?" The astonishment had been replaced by disappointment.

"I was not sure if you were willing to go camping with me. I am still so ashamed of what I did to you..."

She put her hand on mine. It was the second time that she had touched me since that night.

"Bobby, this was the best day that I have ever had. I can't thank you enough and I wouldn't pick anyone else I know to backpack with."

I didn't know what to say.

Chapter 5

The next day was less exciting than the few before it. We started north towards Utah, and I insisted on finding a clinic.

Danny was very hesitant, but I was finally able to persuade her to come in. They gave her a physical and a battery of STD tests. I had been concerned that there might be damage from her ordeals that she had not yet realized or was hiding, and there was no doubt that she needed to act quickly to see if her stepfather or the truckers had given her anything. I gave my address for delivery of the results. Danny didn't argue with that.

After that (I assumed she got a clean bill of health, but didn't ask her), we went for camping supplies. It wasn't cheap. In addition to the typical camping supplies, she needed clothes and hiking boots.

I could see a change in Danny's attitude. She smiled and even occasionally laughed. At one point, she teased me about being an old man (I'm only 24!) when I was extremely stiff after climbing out of the car at the end of the day.

The next day we started our first expedition in the Lake Powell area. Danny was bubbling over with enjoyment during the hike.

I know something about backpacking because I used to go with my dad and my brother, but I confess that I never enjoyed it. Now, with Danny, I couldn't imagine anywhere I would rather be. Her enthusiasm was infectious.

The next few days passed quickly. Although Danny had never hiked before she met me, I simply could not keep up. Days ended with me crawling exhausted into my sleeping back, convinced that I would not be able to move the next morning. The sunrise would inevitably wake me to find that Danny was already up and absorbing the scenery. I don't believe that I even saw her sleep once during our first trip. As far as I knew, she might have spent the nights killing small animals with her teeth.

Our relationship shifted on the last day of the first hike. On the way back down towards the car, we came across an incredible vista of the red rock landscape. Silently, we sat down to take in the view. Danny took my hand. In the end, we sat and enjoyed the view, hand in hand, for more than hour. Neither of us spoke.

*****

I have always found myself skeptical on the power of nature to change people. After watching Danny transform as we wandered the great outdoors, I could not help but rethink my opinions. Not only was she physically transformed, her temperament was different. Her moods changed less frequently, and she was less likely to proudly assert her lack of need for me or anyone else.

More surprisingly, her attitude towards me had changed. Since the first night, Danny had generally avoided coming into contact with me. As we hiked, she would spend time holding my hand or she would sit up against me as we rested.

For my part, I became less likely to say hurtful things without thinking first. That was definitely new for me.

Chapter 6

When we began the second hike, I told her that it would need to be our last. I was worried about my cash levels. Danny accepted the news without any comment, while she was packing her backpack.

If she was disappointed, Danny certainly didn't show it during the beginning of the climb. She was smiling widely as she set a pace that I could barely keep up with. All day, Danny drove me relentlessly. How she maintained her energy is beyond me, because she not only would keep me moving, but she talked much of the time. Much of what she told me was about her hopes when she got into school, but she also discussed her past and all of the places she had lived.

When we reached a suitable campsite that evening, I was exhausted. Finding a comfortable place to sit, I lowered myself down (it was not easy), and then sat motionless for at least forty minutes. I knew that Danny was setting up campsite behind me, but could not have gotten up to help if I had wanted to.

She brought us food and sat down next to me as we ate. Danny leaned up against me, and we had dinner in a very companionable silence.

Afterwards, I got up to head towards bed. (OK, confession time, she helped me up because I wasn't able to do it for myself.) When I climbed into my sleeping bag, I was tired enough not to notice that it seemed larger than normal. I fell asleep instantly.

*****

I woke up the next morning with something pressed up against me. Rolling over, I found Danny in the bag with me, just beginning to stir. Apparently, she had zipped the bags together the evening before and I was too exhausted to even notice.

She woke up quickly and, before I knew it, I was looking into those bright blue, smiling eyes. Her arms around my neck, Danny pulled me down for a kiss. It was heavenly, even with the morning breath.

And then before I knew it, she had somehow rolled us over so that she was perched on top of me, with the bag no longer covering us. Danny looked down at me with a wicked smile.

It was at that point, that I finally recovered myself enough to speak up.

"Danny, no! I hurt you too much the last time, you don't need to repay me for this..."

She smacked me as hard as she could across the face.

It hurt.

While I was still recovering (she had threatened me a few times, but Danny had never struck me until then), she began to speak.

"Bobby, you had better listen to me. These last few days have been, without a doubt, the happiest of my life. I never guessed that life could be like this.

"So if you don't desire me or want to be with me, you say so... But if I hear one more word about payment, when I just want to make love to the incredible man who brought me to this place, I will kick the everliving bejesus right out of you and leave your sore ass up here to find its own way down."

And then she bent down and kissed me again. The kiss was gentler than the slap, so I guess the topic was settled.

Danny somehow got us out of our clothes. After the long day before, and thanks to her perching on me, I was too stiff to move much. (All of me was stiff, if you know what I mean.)

She was more beautiful than I remembered her.

Twisting over, she pulled something out of her backpack. It turned out to be the box of condoms.

She grinned excitedly at me as she showed me. "I've been thinking about this since the first day we backpacked."

Reaching down (she was still doing all the work, and it would stay that way), Danny rolled the condom onto me. She then began to slowly impale herself. It took much longer than the first night did, but then Danny had a smile on her face the whole time this go around.

Eventually, I was inside of her, and it felt incredible. Even through the condom, I could feel her squeezing me. Then she began to roll her hips. As I began to get closer, she pulled my hands up to her firm tits. I took that as a sign that I should be giving them some attention.

I don't know if you've ever fucked in the wilderness, but to look at the woman on top of you, with the mountain framing your view of her from behind... It's life changing.

Before too long, I came. She gave a little sigh of satisfaction.

Then she told me to get my lazy ass out of bed, we had hiking to do.

Since I was already warmed up, sort of, I took the opportunity to do some stretching, hoping that it would help with the soreness later.

It didn't.

Chapter 7

That day, Danny pushed me harder than the one before. Apparently, she thought that a little kissing and groping would make for excellent motivators to hike quicker. I enjoyed them, but it didn't help.

By the end of the day, her face was glowing with happiness again. I was truly enjoying myself, but I could barely sit up to eat our dinner. That evening repeated the one before. She helped me up, I went to bed, and fell asleep before she ever joined me.

*****

Danny woke me up while it was still a little dark with a long kiss. She told me that she had been watching the sunrise every morning and wanted to share it with me.

It turned out that sharing it with me meant that I was sitting, facing towards the sunrise while she knelt between my legs and gently sucked my cock.

It was the most beautiful sunrise I had ever seen, and would have been without the girl that I was starting to love doing wonderful things to me. The light streamed over the mountains as the world seemed to come alive.

I may be pointing out the obvious, but receiving oral pleasure from someone you love, while you watch the sun rise over the red rocks... it's an astonishing experience. Without a doubt, I will take that memory to my grave.

On the other hand, with the rate we were hiking at, I assumed that my grave would be somewhere further along the path.

*****

Aside from the obvious issue of exhaustion, that day was the best we had enjoyed yet. We spent the day talking incessantly to each other. I told her about my family, my job, and my ambitions. Danny told me about her own experiences, as well as her hopes and dreams.

When we neared the end of the day, I attempted to conserve a little energy. I had a plan to try to repay her a little.

Just as the sunset approached, I insisted that we make camp as quickly as possible. We laid out the sleeping bags, and I had her recline on her back with her shoulders and head propped up facing the sunset.

I then crawled between her legs and started to return the favor she had given me that morning. It would be unreasonable to call me an expert, but I have a passing familiarity with where the key landmarks are down there and what to do with them.

I was surprised that I enjoyed her taste, that was a first for me. After a little bit, I could feel her begin to squirm as I sensed the sun setting behind me. Then she was moaning quietly. Then...

I fell asleep.

*****

I did not wake up until morning. Somehow I was back in bed with Danny, while she smiled at me. The sun had already risen.

I was mortified.

"Danny, I'm so sorry... I just... I..." How do you apologize for falling asleep against a woman's cunt in the act of pleasuring her?

She surprised me with a very pleasant laugh.

"Bobby, you were exhausted. I was amazed that you managed as far as you did. When you fell asleep, it actually felt kind of nice, if a little disappointing. Your face was applying a pleasant pressure to me.

"Of course, I had to move you when you started to snore. That felt sort of funny."

She gave another happy laugh. I couldn't help but join her.

I volunteered to finish the job, but she insisted that we start hiking. She did not want to miss the day.

Chapter 8

Danny was easier on me that day. Our pace was slower, and she spent much of it holding my hand. When we stopped for lunch, she gently instructed me to take a nap.

When I woke an hour later, we laid her down on the bag and I managed to finish what I had started the day before. I was pleased to learn that she was a screamer.

That's another reason that the great outdoors can be convenient: no neighbors.

We stopped one more time for a break in the afternoon when we reached a hilltop. I had the energy to engage in some slow love making, while we took in the vista surrounding us. Once again, it was fantastic.

That night was a repeat of the ones before. I was dead to the world before my head hit the pillow.

*****

The next few days continued like the ones before them. By the time that we reached the car, we had both told the other that we loved them. We had also agreed on our future plan.

The drive to LA took too long, but we completed it as quickly as we could. Once we were there, I packed up my meager belongings and we made for Utah as quickly as we could.

We ended up settling in Cache Valley, where I found a job and she attends Utah State.

Of course, every day that we can, we're hiking somewhere in the mountains of Utah.

Everything's not perfect, Danny is in counseling to deal with her history and I'm in counseling to deal with the stupid shit that I say.

Even so, I think that we're pretty damn happy.

*

I hoped you enjoyed!

Reading back through this story, it looks like Danny got over her abuse in suspiciously quick fashion and Bobby probably needs to see a doctor. I think he has narcolepsy.

I do want to add a note about the subjects that I typically write about. I have mixed feelings because I am most drawn to stories about broken people (for a variety of reasons). However, I am sometimes concerned that it trivializes very serious things that real people deal with.

So that's why this story was written about a girl just starting a life as a lot lizard, not because the real women who endure that life don't deserve love, but because I think my ignorance of the unbelievable pain they've endured would end up being disrespectful.

Be kind, please rewind.

12