48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 02: Lisa

Story Info
Lisa is sold, gets a new name and life.
9.2k words
4.43
122.4k
36

Part 2 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers

Part 2 Lisa (Reading Part 1 is a must.)

*****

Peter pulled her t-shirt up over her head, trapping her arms. Lisa was still screaming though the shirt muffled the sound somewhat. While Peter held her wrists and waist, the other man unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down. He stepped around and grabbed her legs, pulling the pants and shoes clear off. As she struggled, Peter whispered in her ear, "You should have known this would happen, bitch! Stop screaming or I will gag you and whip you right here! Understand?"

Lisa kept wailing, but the volume quickly fell. She was gasping and sobbing. "Last chance! If you understand, you will take your own shirt off and stand at inspection!" Lisa took a moment to consider her choices. None. She nodded compliance. Peter let her wrists go, and she moved to take off her last shred of clothing. She hissed, "Albert, you fucking bastard!" She looked his way, but he was gone.

Peter landed a strong swat on her ass. "Inspection!" As her arms came up, Peter announced, "Albert has gone to conclude the business part of this. I will handle this last offering. As you have seen, this one has had little training, but Albert has given her a rating of 'nine' I will override that and give her a 'seven'. Albert asked me to tell you that this one is quite responsive, and that she also has good management skills." At this, Lisa began sobbing and shaking her head in disbelief at this addition to her betrayal, but kept her silence.

Peter turned toward Lisa. "Turn slowly." Numbly, she began to turn around. Everyone could see a sheen of sweat forming on her body and a red hand print on her right cheek. As she finished the circle to face the five bidders, Peter snapped his fingers. A moment of confusion showed on Lisa's face. Albert had told her that this meant 'position three', face down. But she quickly knelt, thinking it less humiliating. She glanced up, but Peter wasn't looking.

Peter thought for a moment. There was no way to match the pure animal excitement of the first auction. Watching a group of women forced to undress and display themselves gave each man a throbbing erection that had now dissipated. An idea crossed his mind. "You will answer my questions by holding your fingers up. Nod if you understand." Blinking back tears, Lisa nodded.

"How many blow jobs did you give yesterday?" Slowly, Lisa put a finger up, like a schoolgirl. "And how many orgasms did you have yesterday?" With a sigh, she held up two fingers.

"Gentlemen, the bid starts at 70." All five cards came up at once. In 10 minutes time, Lisa sold for $94,000. Peter spoke to the four 'losers'. "Gentlemen, Albert sends his regrets. There should be another shipment in five to six months. Thank you and keep in touch. You will find food and drink in the dining hall."

The remaining man had already walked up to Lisa, who was still kneeling. "Sir, if you will take her hand, I will show you to a room where you can get more acquainted." The man was carrying a bag in one hand. He took Lisa's elbow and guided her up.

They were soon alone in a cabin. He spoke for the first time. "Hold your hands out." He seemed to speak in an Egyptian or Arabic accent. He brought a pair of fabric handcuffs from his bag and fastened her wrists together. The cuffs included a belt which he fastened around her waist. "You are an untamed tiger. I don't wish to be attacked or for you to hurt yourself." He ran the back of his hand over her nipples, producing a small shudder. "Now, your name is Raisa. You are to forget your old name. What is your name?"

She choked out, "Uh, Raisa s-s-sir?"

"And you are to completely forget your old life. Where are you from?" He gave her a stern look.

Ummmmmm, uh, "I-I don't know sir!" Tears began again.

"Excellent! After an introductory period, I think you will fit in well." Now I will cover you with our traditional dress as it is not permitted for you to show your body in public. He slipped a head-to-toe hooded robe over her. "You will not speak again until you are in my home. Do you understand?" Raisa nodded.

As Raisa and her 'gentleman' made their way to the stern, she kept glancing from side to side, looking for Albert. The hood made it more difficult, but Albert was not on the main deck. A boat about half the size of Blue Bayou bobbed along the starboard side. She put a foot on the moving deck. She glanced up at her captor, who saw the problem. "Leave those shoes here. You won't need them." Raisa reached down to remove the heels, then stepped onto the boat. He directed her to the first cabin off the deck.

The light was dim, but she saw two other people in the room. One of them was Autumn. As she caught sight of the hooded woman, her head came up and a look of pure disgust distorted her face. Raisa quickly looked at the floor and said nothing. Autumn must have been cautioned not to speak as well, but her stare continued throughout the hour's journey.

They felt a bump and heard men talking outside the cabin. Soon the door opened and the two men stood, indicating that the women should follow. As they made their way up to the deck, the thought struck her that as she stepped off the boat, her life was changed forever. She was lost.

The small dock led to a gravel path. Raisa could feel the sharp rocks on her bare feet, but Ali held her arm and rushed her toward a black limo. A tall man dressed in white moved to open the rear door. He ushered her in, sliding in beside her. In a moment, the car lurched forward and turned to the road. The windows were heavily tinted. Autumn had no idea where they were or where they could be going. She turned toward Ali, "May I ask a question, Sir?"

"No, you may not. You will be enlightened after we land. You will be fed and be able to use a restroom during the flight." He turned away and took out a phone. Shortly the limo turned off the road and stopped beside a small plane, dimly lit by moonlight. Once again he escorted her by the arm. She held back a bit as they reached the steps to the plane. Ali tightened his grip on her arm and pulled her into his face. "You will not like the consequences of your defiance," he hissed. "Your notes did not mention that you had been punished aboard that ship, but they made note of your intelligence. Raisa, do I need to say more about this?"

"No s-Sir. I'm sorry."

Soon she sat alone, belted in a seat, hands still cuffed. Airborne. There were six seats in the front section of the plane. A woman approached from the rear section, dressed in a long skirt and modest blouse. She reached down to unfasten the seat belt. "Please come with me. I'll take you to the restroom." As they made their way toward the front, Raisa noticed that the woman was also barefooted. As they reached the door, Raisa lifted her hands under the robe. "I'm sorry, I can't take those off. Let me help you lift your chador." Raisa backed up a little, but the woman bent down and snatched the hem up, holding it at Raisa's waist. "Hold this!" She didn't seem to notice or care that Raisa was naked under the black cloth. "Just clear your throat when you are ready and I will help you."

Even with the hem in her hands, Raisa had a hard time getting the back of the robe high enough to sit down. Finally, was able to pee. She closed her eyes and put her head down. In a moment the door opened. The woman looked at the pitiful sight. She closed the door on the small space, pulled a tissue off the holder and put it in Raisa's hand. She dabbed her eyes, patted her crotch, and looked up. The woman cautioned, "We only have a minute. My name is Alina. I know you are scared. Do you have a question?"

"Where are we going? What is going to happen?"

She drew the hood back from Raisa's head. "You are beautiful. You only need your head covered in public. Our Master always chooses well. We are going to Saudi Arabia, where you are to be part of our family. You need to be obedient, and you will not be harmed. Now we must return. I will bring you food." She drew Raisa up to stand as she opened the door.

Alina soon brought a steaming dish and a glass of water on a small cart. There were other plates on the cart. "I'm sorry, I still can't take the restraints off. I will be back to feed you." She smiled at Raisa, and headed toward the rear of the plane. In a few minutes she was back. She proceeded to spoon feed her charge. The meal was a delicious stew with rice, vegetables, and lamb.

She whispered as she worked, "You will have to accept your situation quickly when we get home. I have heard that there are two other women coming. This means you will have to strive to be more responsive than the other two. Obey quickly, and don't have outbursts. This will be hard. I have been here for four years. I will try to help you as I can, but none of us can show softness during your training period. Now, try to sleep. We will be in the air a long time."

Once during the night, Alina took Raisa to the restroom. This time, she had to wipe her ass. "Don't be alarmed. We will be much more intimate than this as time passes. I will be handling part of your training."

Raisa came awake as the plane bounced to a landing. Daylight streamed in the windows, but she could not tell the time or location of the airport. Ali emerged from the rear and strode past her without a glance. She watched him exit the plane and heard activity outside. Shortly, he returned, and the plane took off again. It occurred to her that they were traveling across the world, and she had no passport or ID. It was as though she was being born into a new life, naked and without a single possession. Sleep was a temporary escape from the unknown.

Day turned to night, a meal and restroom break passed, and night turned back to day. Raisa saw endless desert below. The plane landed on a small strip that actually seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Before she could begin to think about this, Alina appeared at her seat to escort her off the plane and into a big SUV. Alina whispered, "If the other two are here, we will start training tomorrow. Remember to be obedient. I will ask you to do things that are embarrassing. You must do whatever you are commanded. Each day and each week will be better as you get use to your role. The women here will become your family and your comfort. Please think about this tonight."

Alina took her to a room. There was a bathroom and a bed, both of which were a welcome sight. Alina told Raisa to stand still. She drew off the chador and unfastened the belt and cuffs. Involuntarily, she stretched her arms and legs. "Take a nice bath. You will see that we don't have showers here. The bath is meant for relaxation. Everything you need is here. There are robes and other clothing in the closet. I will bring you some food in a a couple hours and again in the morning. I have to lock your door, but I will be close by. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alina. Thank you for everything." Raisa seemed to suddenly realize that she was naked, and moved her hands to cover herself, but Alina was already exiting the door. A bath seemed like the ultimate luxury at this moment, so she headed for the tub. There was no lock on the bathroom door. Soon she immersed herself in a hot bubble bath in a big round tub, massaged by swirling jets.

Clouds of steam followed her out of the bathroom. She found a long white nightgown that covered her to the ankles. There was no underwear to be found. She noticed that all the clothing was white. The room had a small bookshelf and a nightstand with a lamp, but little else. Raisa curled up on the bed and fell asleep.

The sound of the door opening woke her. Alina stood by the bed with a tray. "I brought you food last night, but you were so soundly sleeping I just left the tray. Here is a nice breakfast. Did you take a bath?"

"Yes, Alina, it was wonderful after that flight."

"Good. Enjoy your food. Remember that during training, I will be strict and demanding. That is my job. When I am alone with any of the women here, I can be more friendly. I will be back in half an hour to bring you to training. Your gown will be fine." Immediately, Raisa thought of her own brief role as 'trainer' on Blue Bayou.

The plate had eggs, fruit, and a small bowl of yogurt. The coffee was dark and very bitter, but she ate and drank everything in sight. Alina walked in without knocking. "Here are some slippers that should fit. Please go and brush your teeth if you haven't."

Soon they walked into a large room with a central pool and two smaller pools more akin to large hot tubs. Two other women stood by one of the pools. One was a brunette like Raisa, and the other was a dark blond. Each was rather tall, and had good figures under their night clothes.

"Good morning. I have spoken to each of you already, so you know my name. Your names are Raisa, Kiah, and Ishamel. We will meet here each day for training for a few weeks. You will be using the pools, so as you enter, remove your clothing at those chairs near the door. Do so now and return." The women glanced at each other, then moved to comply. As they walked back, they noticed that the blond was not shaved. Each felt the urge to cover herself with her hands, but none did. They stood before Alina, naked.

"Please get used to nudity. Your bodies are beautiful, and you must learn to be proud of them. Later in the training, we will learn to dress in beautiful and provocative ways. We have much to learn and much to do. But now it is time for exercise. Here we stay fit by swimming. Enter the pool and do five rapid laps, then stop. I will speak to you before you continue. Go."

I her life as Lisa, swimming in the nude had always been exciting. There was something so different about water flowing over the body after shedding a bathing suit. She had been 'skinny dipping' just a few days ago on Blue Bayou. Now she was Raisa, but the feeling, a little naughty, a little arousing, was still there. She was a strong swimmer, and finished her laps first. The blond, Ishamel, was struggling. As she made the last lap, she was out of breath. Alina told them to sit on the edge of the pool to rest.

"I want to tell you about our way of life a little at a time. It will be easier to digest that way. First, all the women in this residence are here to serve the Master in some way. I have been here four years. I came here in the same way that you have, and I struggled, and cried, and resisted, as you will. But I quickly learned that getting ahead here is simple: Please our Master."

"You will not see much of our Master anytime soon. So, to please him, you must please me. Tomorrow we will do 8 laps, but now we have a task to complete- the bath. You are to go to the small pool over here. First you will all wash each other in every place except your hair. You can wash your hair in your room. Here, the bath is not just for cleanliness. You are to massage each other. Allow your body to be explored. You may also quietly converse, but plotting to rebel or escape is pointless. We are in a large desert. Now begin. I will be watching to see which of you pleases our Master by your obedience."

The pool was about three feet deep. At first the women couldn't manage to look at each other. At length, Raisa whispered, "Well, who's first?"

Alina interrupted, "No, Each of you pick up soap and start washing each other at the same time. There is no modesty here. Begin."

A small blush broke out on all three faces, but Raisa moved to pick up soap bars for each of them. She splashed water on Kiah's back and started soaping. Ishamel maneuvered in front of Kiah, looked into her eyes, and began soaping her shoulders and arms, soon moving to her breasts.

Kiah glanced over to Alina and started returning service to Ishamel. Slowly the girls fell into the routine. A giggle or two echoed over the water. Raisa guided Ishamel to the ledge and raised her legs to begin washing her feet. Kiah began washing Raisa's back and bottom. More light giggles. As Raisa made her way to the top of Ishamel's thighs, Alina cleared her throat. Getting the message, Ishamel parted her legs to let her blonde patch be soaped.

"Clean her well. You will be shaving her in a few minutes," Alina advised.

This brought a shudder and a gasp from Ishamel. The giggles stopped. Soon all three women were scrubbed from face to toes. Alina brought a tray with supplies to the trio. "I see that both of you have done this before, so proceed. I will inspect your work. Ishamel, sit at the side with your heels on the edge."

Raisa started with a pair of scissors. Ishamel was trembling. "Please be careful," she whimpered.

Kiah asked, "Have you ever shaved before?"

"No!" Tears began forming. Kiah climbed out of the pool and urged Ishamel to lay her head against her.

As Raisa began using the razor, Kiah reached down with one hand to stretch the skin here and there.

Kiah whispered very faintly, "It's OK, we'll get through this together." This had the opposite of the intended comfort, as Ishamel gave out a moan of despair. Raisa understood the delicate nature of her task. After several rinses and manipulations, she looked at Alina.

Alina told Ishamel to turn around and lay on her back. As she carefully ran her fingers over the area, she spoke. "This is an old tradition in this part of the world. All the women here must be clean. Even old women maintain this habit." She reached down between Ishamel's cheeks. "Excellent." She turned to the other women.

"It has probably been a few days for each of you. Ishamel, you are to inspect the other two and take care of any strays. Ladies, get yourselves into position."

After a moment of surprise, the women crawled to the side, and began spreading their legs. Ishamel slipped into the water. The feeling of the water on her bare pussy was a shock, and she instinctively reached down with her hand. Alina cautioned, "Use a new razor each time."

Ishamel began running her hand over Raisa's pussy. She found some light stubble, and began her task. As she manipulated her lower lips, Raisa couldn't help but think, "That feels good, but she is no Albert." She wasn't really aroused, but the light tickle felt great.

As Ishamel finished and moved to Kiah, Raisa moved into the water to rinse. Alina motioned her over, speaking in a low voice. "Your name is Raisa for a reason. It means 'leader'. I can see why he chose that name, as I see a spark in you. I want you to take Ishamel to the big pool and help her with her swimming skills."

In another part of the building, a very aroused Master watched a bank of monitors. The pool was ringed with hidden cameras, and he had watched the morning's training with great interest. The nude swimming was interesting, but the shaving session had put him over the edge. He snapped his fingers and swiveled in his chair. A kneeling woman who had been waiting over an hour for this moment moved up to him, shedding a loose garment. She unfastened his silk pajama pants and pulled them off.

Needing no further prodding, she began licking his cock in earnest. Swirling her tongue from base to tip, she then took his length into her mouth. She alternated long strokes with several short ones. At one point, she encircled the base of his scrotum with her thumb and finger, using gentle pressure. This sent him gasping to his climax. As he softened, she looked up.

"Do you need to bathe, Master?"

"No, Tala, you may go. As always, you please me greatly."

Tala smiled. She picked up her garment and threw it over her shoulder. She knew that one of his many quirks was watching a submissive woman walking away from him with her scrap of clothing draped over her back, head down. He saw that as a sign of his mastery over her. She stopped to put her slippers on and left.

In the pool, Raisa held her hand under Ishamel's abdomen while she practiced kicking. Kiah knelt at Alina's feet. As they watched, Alina whispered, "You may dry off and dress. As they finish, help them do the same. I will be watching as you walk over to the towels. Walk with pride in your body. You are beautiful."

Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers