50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
232 Followers

Mary helps me to roll over onto my back. My bottom is a little tender but feels ok on the soft mattress. She takes my little clitty between her thumb and forefinger and begins to stroke me to hardness. I hope this is ok with master. Mary says that this is what was meant by comfort as I had no pleasure with this evening's pain. She lowers her head and takes me between her lips and sucks hard. I dribble into her mouth slowly sending tingles up my spine. She works me for ages and still I'm just leaking into her mouth. Its such a delicious feeling that I don't want to cum. It's just one drawn out orgasm. I hope that I can experience this every time rather than the usual explosive emission that's over too soon. As I can see Mary's clitty standing up I reach out and fondle it. She gasps with pleasure but slaps my hand aside saying "it's not allowed, we will be punished if master finds out".

I lie back and fall asleep as the orgasm gradually subsides. The room is bathed in sunlight when I wake snuggled in my bed. I lie for an hour contemplating my future. My bottom is still sore and I wonder how often I will have to endure a caning like the one at the club. Am I strong enough for this man? Thinking of life without him sends me into panic. Maybe if I'm really good he won't punish me so hard. I'm starting to enjoy the spankings. And the sex is fantastic and must get better once Master can fill me. I have just put myself into wait and see mode when Mary minces in wearing ballet heels with ease.

I am helped out of bed and sent to the bathroom where I pee. Mary says that master wants me in the dining room. I'm to do my hair and makeup and wear some stay ups and heels. Nothing else is required. Oh! What is this all about? I wonder. Quickly I brush my hair and teeth. Then I apply a good coating of face paint. I notice my nipples are still stained with the red colour from the previous day. Mary helps me into pink seamed stay up stockings and six inch heels which I just manage to walk in. I hate my silly little clit being on display as Mary helps me down the stairs and into the dining room. Bates is serving Master a plate of steaming eggs and bacon. The butler smiles at me and asks "would miss like some cooked breakfast"? I'm blushing and can only nod. He leaves us while master looks me up and down. "Twirl" he says. I slowly rotate in the impossible heels and I can feel his gaze upon my bottom as it is facing him. I keep turning until with a pain full slap on my poor bottom he tells me to sit.

Staring sternly at me as I wait for my food he says "don't ever touch another penis other than mine unless I have given permission. Even Mary's little thing is forbidden for you. I'll punish you later for that indiscretion." I start to sob and beg for mercy. I'm ignored as he enjoys his breakfast. Soon my food arrives which I tuck in to as I really haven't eaten much since lunch on Saturday. Bates serves me coffee which is delicious. I gradually regain my composure and enjoy the meal. When I have finished Master stands, pulls me out of my seat and bends me over the back of my chair. I am given one heavy smack on my bottom which has me in tears. Mary leads me away to my bedroom where she helps me to cleanse my body inside and out and refit my plug which is much more comfortable than it had been the previous night. While I style my hair she selects an outfit for the day. Once again there is a corset, stockings and heels all in palest pink. Once again my nipples are displayed and still dyed. At least today I'm allowed to tuck. Mary tells me that Master wants showgirl make up today. Of course I comply and I really know my stuff as I used to do lots of make up for the girls of the gay Mardi gras.

Once my makeup is finished I slip into another sexy pink dress which displays more than it covers. After I add some jewellery Mary and I head on out of the room. Our heels tap rhythmically on the floor and stairs as we descend to meet Master in the entrance hall. He is wearing tall black boots, jodhpurs, a white silk shirt and a black military cut jacket. My heart flutters as I gaze upon his beauty. His eyes light up and he smiles. I assume he likes the way I look. Taking my hand he leads me outside and helps me into a waiting stretched limo. I ease myself into the seat and only wince a little at the mild discomfort of my punishment. Mary climbs in and sits opposite while master sits next to me. The car takes us out of the drive way and heads towards the city.

"We are going out to the country today to meet up with Mistress Jane and her toy. Travelling time is about an hour so familiarise yourself with these drawings. They will help you both later when we reach the location." Master says as he passes each a book of drawings. I open the first page and find a beautifully drawn scene of a female dominant whipping a chained and almost naked sub. The blond Dom is wearing thigh high heeled boots, a tight leather skirt and a white silk blouse. The auburn haired Sub has black stay up stockings and killer black pumps. Her wrists are cuffed with a short chain between them while her ankles are similarly cuffed with a foot long chain tethering them together. I guess she would have some difficulty walking quickly with such a short leash. The drawing is signed by John Willie. Gradually I work my way through a series of drawings all showing a similar pair of women in various poses. I find them all exciting if a bit scary. What do these drawings have to do with today's outing? Turning another page, I gasp as I find a series of drawings that are of a totally different style. In each of them a girl who looks remarkably like me is fondled by a series of powerful men in military uniforms. The girl is restrained in various ways while the man squeezes her breasts, bottom or reaches between her legs. The final picture shows me, almost naked, hanging by a rope around my wrists while a man very like master is standing behind me and reaching around me to squeeze my nipples. I look to be screaming. I am shivering. I'm not sure if it's with fear or delicious anticipation of playing out these scenes.

"Mistress Jane and her sub will be playing out most of these John Willie scenes during the day while I film and take still photographs. Your job will be to look after the makeup and hair while Maid will help with the dressing. Once Jane has finished with her toy there may be time for a bit of film fun for you two." Master says with a laugh which makes me feel all fuzzy and breathless. Mary just looks terrified. She passes her book over and I flick quickly past the Willie drawing to a series of drawings of a French maid in extreme bondage being whipped by a pair of Doms. Master lets out a theatrical evil laugh.

We are now well out of the suburbs heading North West through an area of small farms and orchards. Soon we come to a double gate set into a high wire fence topped with razor wire. A guard at the gate opens it and we proceed through and along a dirt drive until we come to a dilapidated farm house. The place looks quite run down with a few gnarled trees and rough timber fences that haven't been maintained for years. We are driven around the back of the house and park near where a large mobile home with annex is parked. There is another limo parked nearby. Mistress Jane is seated at a table under the annex. Her sub, naked apart from heels and collar kneels next to her holding a tray with a glass resting upon it.

Master helps me out of the car and leads me to the annex. Mistress stands to greet us, kissing master on his cheek. She is wearing thigh high boots with spurs, a tight leather skirt and a silk blouse which barely contains her magnificent breasts. She looks me up and down and turns to Master saying "if I didn't know better I'd want it in my stable." I blush at the compliment. Master smiles and pats my bottom before indicating that I should sit. Oh, am I to be treated better than just a sub I think. Master claps his hands as he and Mistress sit. Mary minces out of the mobile home carrying a tray loaded with tasty finger food which she places on the table. She races off and returns with a bottle of bubbly and glasses which she serves to us. Master indicates that I should eat and drink. The food and wine are delicious. I eat and drink delicately and sparingly. The sub is still kneeling next to her mistress. Her tray has been taken by Mary. Mistress throws half eaten morsels into the air which the sub tries to catch in her mouth. She catches some of them but most fall onto the dirt floor. These are licked straight off the ground and swallowed hungrily. After some time master leads us to inspect the mobile home.

There is a full bathroom, make up room, hair salon and dressing room with costumes hanging down one side. At the other end is a fully equipped kitchen. There is a wine rack fully stocked with a variety of wines. We leave the trailer and walk over to the farm house. It is a hovel filled with junk furniture in each room. It is filthy and reminds me of the caretakers' cottage at school. I shiver at the thought. I'm surprised that we don't find dead homeless people lying around. Master and mistress are both smiling and nodding at each other like they were touring a magnificent house with potential for purchase. Out front fences, posts and trees are inspected with many whispers and laughs. We head back around the side of the hovel to the trailer.

I'm sent into the trailer with Mistress's sub to do her hair and make up. She sits naked on a straight backed cane bottomed chair while I style her shoulder length hair in ringlets. That done I apply makeup that mirrors my over the top showgirl look. Mistress takes her place and I do her hair in a severe bun that she demands and her make up which is subdued and elegant except for bright red glossy lips. While this is happening maid is dressing the sub in seamed black stockings, garter belt and black pumps. I am told to give the maid a quick slut makeup job and then to join us on the front veranda of the hovel. Quickly I make Mary look like a cheap hooker with pancake foundation, bright blue eye shadow, pink rouge and thick red gloss lipstick.

We arrive at the veranda where I'm told to sit on a bench while Mary stands to one side. Master has set up a video camera on a tripod which is recording the scene being played out. He is manning a big SLR still camera on another tripod snapping many shots. The sub is dancing from one foot to the other with difficulty as her ankles are cuffed together with a short chain. Her wrists are cuffed together in front. She desperately tries to avoid the short whip that Mistress is flicking at her bottom. She squeals each time the tip of the whip strikes her rounded buttocks. There are bright little spots from the whip on her creamy skin. I don't think she is feeling a lot of pain at she is not crying.

Mistress stops and orders the sub to go with the maid for a costume change. Master sends me to the trailer for a bottle of Champaign and three glasses I return with the bottle in a wine cooler and the glasses. Master pours us each a glass and we sit around a table waiting for the others to return. The sub appears wearing black seemed stay up stockings and the same high pumps. Her arms are encased in long black gloves and bound behind her with leather straps at her wrists and above her elbows pulling her shoulders back and pushing her pert breasts out. She stands waiting in the sun. Mistress pulls a short black glove onto her right hand and picking up her whip and another glove strides out to the hapless girl waiting in front of the video camera. She throws the second glove onto the ground and points at it. The sub seems confused as to what she should do. Mistress hisses at her and suggests that she might pick it up for her.

There are only two ways that this could be accomplished. She could sit down in the dirt and try to use her hands behind her back or she could kneel and use her teeth. She kneels, almost falling as she cannot balance with her arms restrained. She bends forward and has almost reached the glove when the whip strikes her beautifully displayed bottom. She shrieks with pain as this is more than just a flick. A bright stripe adorns her bottom and she sits up in shock. Mistress waits while the girl recovers and then attempts again with the same stinging result. Finally after a few more attempts she manages to grab the glove in her teeth, kneel upright and offer it to her mistress who takes it and helps her to her feet. She is sent off with maid for another costume change while her mistress joins us for refreshment. I wonder what they have in store for me later on.

Sub returns now wearing a suspender belt holding up her stockings and a pair of sheer panties with frills at the legs which cover her bottom. Mistress leads her to a low two rail fence and bends her over the top rail. Her wrists and calves are roped to the lower rail. Master has taken the video camera and set it up nearby. Her bottom is soon being slashed hard with the cane. The video rolls and the camera clicks. Sub's screams echo across the yard. Soon she is reduced to sobs and her tears splash on the ground. Untied, she hobbles off with maid for yet another costume change. I follow to repair her make up.

We return with sub now wearing tight spandex full briefs and long cloves. She is stood between two tall poles with a cross bar fitted with a pulley and rope at the top. It was probably once a gateway .master bound her arms behind her back with rope at her wrists and elbows. Her ankles and knees are then roped together. Mistress ties the pulley rope to sub's wrists and pulls on the other end forcing the hapless girl to bend over forward. She ends up in typical strappado position with her bottom beautifully exposed and displayed. Selecting a cane from a selection on the veranda mistress takes to the hapless bottom with gusto. While the thick panties provide some protection it isn't long before the girl is screaming and begging for mercy. There is no respite from the blows until mistress tires. The sub is left sobbing in pain while mistress enjoys some more wine with master and me.

I have drunk a little too much and feel a little light headed and need to pee. I ask permission to go to the toilet. Master refuses this request with a wicked grin and pours me another glass. I sit crossing and uncrossing my legs as I get increasingly less comfortable. He laughs at my discomfort. Soon I'm begging him to let me go. He relents telling me to squat in the dirt and do it. I rush off the veranda, squat with my feet well apart, pull my thong aside and let the flow begin. I'm blushing as Master and mistress laugh and make rude comments about silly girls who can't control themselves. I tuck back in and return to the table where master pours me more wine. I ignore it until with a growl he passes the glass and watches me swig it down. He smiles as he refills it. I sip daintily and he seems pleased. Maid is sent off to prepare lunch while I am tasked with untying the sub. We all walk back to the trailer. I help sub because she has cramps from the strappado.

Lunch is delicious. I enjoy it sitting with the two doms while sub laps some type of gruel from a dog bowl. She drinks water from another bowl. She is naked apart from the heels, her knees are dirty and her make up is a mess. I guess I will have my work cut out repairing it after lunch.

I am ordered into the trailer to remove all my clothing and to put my hair in pig tails while maid bathes the sub. My next task is to redo subs makeup and put her hair into pig tails like mine. We are then both dressed in nude seamed stockings, matching pink floral suspender belts, flimsy panties and tiny bras. We are given matching pink floral dresses with flared skirts and Sabrina necklines made of sheer chiffon and pink Mary Jane style shoes with super high heels. We find it almost impossible to walk in them. Looking in the mirror I see a little girl dressed up as a slut looking back at me. What will happen next I wonder as we are led to the front of the hovel and told to sit at the table? We are left alone being told to drink up the rest of the wine.

We have finished the wine and are whispering to each other speculating what torments may await us. Suddenly there is a lot of shouting from behind the house followed quickly by a car skidding around the corner and pulling up quickly in front of us. Four men in dark suits erupt from the car and walk menacingly towards us. We scream and hobble into the house and hide in a bedroom the door of which we manage to close. We hug each other tight and I can feel the sub is shaking as much as I am. The door crashes open and we are each grabbed by a man. Sub is roughly thrown onto the filthy bed while I'm held to watch her quickly tied spread eagle on the bed. Her pretty dress is quickly shredded, her bras pulled down and her captor proceeds to fondle her breasts. A man rushes in to inform his compatriots that they have captured the maid and the woman but the man is on the run. The one holding me sends him out to help the others to round up master. I am thrown over his shoulder and carried outside to a tree which has a rope thrown over a branch. Depositing me on the ground my captor quickly binds my wrists together with the rope and hoists them above my head by pulling on the other end of the rope. I am standing on tippy toes with my body stretched taught. I am so terrified that I wet myself. This makes my captor laugh. He lifts the hem of my skirt at the back and slaps me hard on the bottom calling me a naughty pissy little slut.

Taking the neckline of my dress he rips the flimsy garment from top to hem exposing my pretty undies. My bra is pulled down below my breasts exposing them to his evil gaze. My whole body shakes with fear. He disappears behind me and reaches round me to pinch my nipples while he bights my neck. I'm screaming to Master for help. One hand slides down over my belly to rest against my crotch. I know that he will discover my secret at any moment and I buck and struggle to no avail against his powerful hold. Suddenly he finds my hated bits and stops. He jumps back and walks around to the front of my helpless body. Grabbing my flimsy panties he rips them from me and snarls "sissy" at me. He spits in my face. All the time I'm screaming and tears are pouring from me.

Suddenly he pulls a flick knife from his pocket and extends the blade. Slowly he slides it through the front of my bras and slices it cleanly. Pushing the ruins garment aside he slaps my breasts with one hand while menacing me with the knife. I don't feel the pain in my breast as I'm too worried about the knife. With his free hand he now fondles my clitty and says. "I'll lower you down so you can suck me off. If you don't do it I'll turn you into a girl with this" brandishing the knife close to my eyes. Soon I'm kneeling in front of him as he pulls his enormous penis out of his pants. I'm still screaming and struggling so he slaps me hard across my face. I am nearly unconscious as he forces the head against my lips. I clamp my mouth shut thinking of master's decree about pleasing other cocks. He slaps me again and steps back a little. Suddenly I feel a stream of hot liquid hosing into my face and running down my chest. I scream and some of his piss lands in my mouth. I close my mouth and look down at his feet as the stream continues. I vomit. He leaves me kneeling there with my hands above my head.

I hear Masters Voice close behind me. "You are safe now little one. Its over, it was just a game for the video cameras". He unties me and carries me to the trailer. I can't speak I'm so scared and angry with him. Mary undresses me and helps me to shower. I dress and throw a little make up on. I march to the annex and confront him. "Take me to my home. I don't want to play your games any more" I shout. We ride in silence to my flat. I jump out and slam the door of the car. Without looking back I enter my flat, throw myself on the bed and cry till I run out of tears. How could he be so cruel just for a movie? The bastard; now I'll have to find another job. I drift off to sleep filled with horrid dreams. I find when I wake that I have slept for fourteen hours and I don't feel any better. I ring the salon and quit. It's Wednesday before I have calmed down enough to go out and buy some food. I miss him so much. How can he have done this to me? I want him and hate him at the same time. If only I could get him to moderate his ways a little maybe I could fit into his lifestyle.

davine
davine
232 Followers