"50 Word" Hypnosis

Story Info
Fifteen fifty word stories on hypnosis.
766 words
3.6
136.1k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotist

The hypnotist swung the watch back and forth watching the light reflected off its shiny surfaces illuminate Alyssa's cleavage. He whispered, "You're feeling tired, very tired," staring down her blouse for a better view. Oddly, when his finger snapped she only watched the hypnotist flap his wings like a duck.

Personality

Alyssa guessed it was her hypnotic personality, but whenever she smiled and swung her shoulders back and forth the guys would do anything she asked. It seemed in the summer her personality bubbled even more because when she wore a bikini the guys begged to help her out of it.

Necklace

He promised her a pearl necklace if she'd take off her top, but when she did he only kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. Then he stroked his cock until he came all over her breasts. Only then did Alyssa begin to suspect her personality was not that hypnotic.

Therapist

Her therapist believed they were nearing a breakthrough but he'd wait to tell her until she finished sucking his cock and he brought her out of the hypnotic trance. He held her head as her mouth moved over him until he came. When she finished swallowing he woke her up.

Why

Alyssa was elated when the therapist told her she was finally nearing a breakthrough after all this time. Now she was glad she let him talk her into being hypnotized by him, but she always wondered why she would have such a strange taste in her mouth after their sessions.

Laundromat

First noticing the stain in her blouse as she sorted her wash, she wondered how it got there. She smelled it and though the scent was oddly familiar, she couldn't figure out what she had spilled. When she asked a friend to smell, she sniffed and said, "Yep, it's cum."

Friend

Talking on the cell phone with her friend, "Why didn't you tell me you've been seeing someone?" Alyssa answered, "I haven't been seeing anyone." "Then how did you get cum stains on your blouse?" "I don't know," she answered, wondering about her therapist and the odd taste in her mouth.

Another?

The therapist welcomed the beautiful woman, "As a new patient, I assure you everything we do together will be held in the strictest confidence." "I hope you can help me, I've felt so badly." "I'd like to suggest we give hypnosis a try," he said, already feeling his cock harden.

Session

When Alyssa arrived for another session, she noticed a distraught looking, but beautiful woman rushing out. Hoping she was okay, Alyssa stepped into the therapists office and very carefully placed her purse on the table, moving it a bit so it was placed perfectly. The therapist asked, "Shall we begin?"

Alone

Alone in her apartment a beautiful woman looks over the instructions for her prescription sleeping pills and then pours the entire bottle out on her night stand. She goes to the kitchen and then returns with a large glass of water. One by one she begins swallowing the sleeping pills.

Report

"After I unlocked the door, I called out. When she didn't answer I went inside and found her on the bed," the building super told the policeman. The paramedic shook his head, "No." Nodding the police officer said, "Go ahead, take her away." The super said, "Such a beautiful woman."

Station

At her request the police let her see the videotape from the camera in her purse. They started the tape and left her alone in the room where she watched herself be hypnotized and then walk over to the therapist and kneel down between his legs. She then began crying.

Party

During the party at his house, the therapist was interrupted by one of his butlers informing him a policeman was at the front door wanting to talk to him. "Can't this wait until tomorrow?" he asked the detective. "No, I'm afraid it can't wait," he replied, putting the handcuffs on.

Hearing

The therapist's lawyer smiled smugly as the case was abruptly dismissed on a minor technicality. He and his client then walked out of the courtroom and then spoke to reporters telling them that justice had been served. Alyssa and two other women he had hypnotized remained seated in shocked silence.

Justice?

Thinking to herself, "This can never be allowed to happen again," Alyssa stood up and resolutely walked out into the lobby outside the courtroom. As the reporters moved about to talk to her, she slowly raised the pistol, pushed the barrel against the therapist's head and fired a single shot.