500 Annies Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,951 Followers

She looked at me coolly.

"I bet you never thought your first wife would leave you after plundering your bank accounts, but she did, didn't she? And if you go into it without a prenup, if she gets a really good lawyer, like for instance me, she could end up with almost everything you've got."

That stung, a lot. I told her I would have to think about it. She did get me to agree to let her do some groundwork, and that I'd get back to her in a timely manner. Which I promtly forgot to do.

She was smiling that shark smile really good lawyers have when I left.

................................................

The work on the book was progressing nicely, the girls were averaging about fifteen a week, much faster than when I did it on my own. Both Annie and Jane seemed to be enjoying it, and both confided in me that the weekend travel was a big boost in their love life. I told them to stop before they gave me too much information, I hated to think I was financing mini honeymoons. Jane said she was disappointed, she had several nice videos she wanted to share.

"I can't walk well anymore, but get me horizontal and I can compete with the best of them."

I heard Annie shrieking with laughter when I hung up.

................................................

My happy little world crumbled in mid April.

I didn't see Maria Friday, I was told she took a day off. When she and the kids didn't get off the train at the normal time I didn't worry much, sometimes school activities caused them to run late. When the last train came and went I was past worrying. None of them were returning my calls.

Finally, about ten, Tony answered his phone.

"Where are you guys? Nobody's hurt, are they? Why hasn't anybody returned my calls?"

"We're fine, except for Mom. What did you do? She's been crying all day. She only let me answer to tell you not to try to call us for the rest of the weekend, and not to come up. You need to fix this Dad, I've never seen her like this. She said to tell you her lawyer would contact you Monday."

"Lawyer, why would I need to talk to a lawyer? Please son, get her to talk to me."

"We're all trying, Tina and Cassie have been with her all day, and now they're crying. I have to go. Fix it, Dad, please."

How could I fix it if I didn't know what was wrong. I spent a miserable weekend holed up in the condo, the silence mocking me. I didn't go to see her, but I called her cell and home phone until she shut them off.

Monday, I was sitting at my computer, trying to work and failing pitifully, when the phone rang. Hoping it was Maria, I grabbed it on the second ring.

"Mr. Williams?"

It wasn't Maria, damn it.

"Yes, who's calling please?"

"Mr. Williams, this is Rebecca Garza. I'm Marias' cousin, but more importantly I'm her lawyer. We find the terms of your prenup completely unacceptable, and I'd like to set up a meet with your lawyer to discuss it."

"Prenup? What prenup?"

"The prenup your lawyer presented to her Thursday afternoon. Are you telling me you don't know about it?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. Can you fax me a copy? Good. I'll get back to you by four this afternoon."

Twenty minutes later I had the fax in my hand.

It was cold. If she cheated, she got nothing. If she passed gas and I didn't like the smell, out she went with nothing. If I decided I didn't want her anymore, I retained title to all wealth and possessions, and she got $1000,000, max. I needed to see my lawyer.

I nearly tore the door off her office when I got there. I threw the fax at her and asked if she was responsible for it. I think she had real fear in her eyes.

"Yes, you told me to look into it. You didn't get back to me, so I assumed you wanted me to handle it."

"You assumed wrong. If I lose her over this, I'll sue you for every silly little thing I can think of. You won't be able to work, you'll be too busy fighting me. As soon as one is over I'll think of something else."

She was definitely frightened now.

"Please Mr. Williams, I'm sure I can fix this. What do you want me to do? Whatever it is, consider it done."

For the next five hours, she listened and wrote notes. I think she wanted to object a few times, but thought better of it.

I told her I expected the finished draft by noon tomorrow, and then I was going to set up a meeting with Maria and her lawyer. She was not to contact Maria or her lawyer until I gave the word.

I called Ms. Garza and set a meeting without Maria or my lawyer. She seemed a bit uneasy.

"Look, if you think it's unethical don't do it. But I really think it's in her best interests to let me meet with you. If at any time you say stop, I'll leave immediately. Please Ms. Garza."

She finally agreed, saying she would have another lawyer present, just in case. I would have agreed to anything.

The next evening found me on the platform of the Grant City station. The memories were quite painful. A sedan pulled up, and a willowy blonde, pretty in a washed out kind of way, called my name.

"Mr Williams? I've come to take you to our office. My name is Whitney, Rebecca and I work together. She's tied up and couldn't come, so I agreed to fetch you."

It was silent in the car for a few minutes, when she suddenly spoke.

"I read your books. I wish they had been around ten years ago, it would have helped me a lot."

"I wish I had too, none of this would be happening now."

She didn't know how to respond so she didn't.

Rebecca reminded me a lot of Maria in mannerism and facial features. Physically though, they were both beautiful in different ways. Rebecca was a lot taller, and built well, not like the earth goddess shape Maria had, but I could imagine a lot of lustful thoughts were directed her way over the years. She wasn't married. I wondered why. Oh, well, not my business. I had my own relationship to save.

After the pleasantries and coffee was poured, I got right to it.

"Ms. Garza, I'll get right to the point. I had no idea my lawyer had presented her with the prenup. In her defense, she was looking out for my interests, but she did this without my permission.

I've corrected that error on her part. I've come up with a new proposal, one I hope your client finds acceptable. But to be clear here, there will be no negotiation. She either accepts it as is, or the marriage is off."

I could see the storm clouds gathering on her brow. I held my hand up as if to ward off her explosion.

"Ms. Garza, before you say anything, please read through the document. All I need out of you tonight is that you will show this to Maria, and that she will come to the meeting. Actually, as you will see in the paperwork, if she doesn't come, the relationship is over."

"I'll wait while you give them a once over, if you think you can get your client to live with that, set the meeting."

I sat quietly while she perused the document. At first her brow wrinkled, and she reread several pages before passing them on to Whitney. By the end she was smiling, and Whitney actually giggled twice. She was far more attractive when she smiled.

Finally she leaned back in her chair and looked at me through those cool eyes.

"Mr. Williams, Mr Williams, you are an incredibly deceptive man. No wonder you surprise everyone you meet. Oh, yes, when I found out who you were I pulled up every interview you ever did. Due diligence you know. The radio interviews were quite good."

She stood to shake my hand.

"I'll do my best to advise my client in the right decision. I'll call your lawyer and set the meeting. Don't be too hard on her, she's quite good, and did have your best interests at heart. I'm surprised she agreed to this."

I let the friendliness slip off my face.

"I didn't give her a choice, Ms. Garza. I threatened to destroy her if she didn't."

She actually flinched. Then she smiled that shark smile.

"Like I said, more to you than meets the eye. I'm glad you didn't decide to become a lawyer. See you soon, Mr. Williams."

Whitney was a lot friendlier on the trip back. She asked for and I promised her autographed copies of my books for her, and surprisingly, her ex husband and his new wife.

"I don't want them to end up like we did."

That must be some interesting history.

When we pulled up to the station, she had one more request.

"Could you please sign two for Rebecca? It might do her some good to read them."

................................................

The meeting was set for Friday afternoon. This time the kids met me at the station. They hugged me like I had been gone a year. Cassie couldn't stop crying.

"We thought we lost you, Dad. Please don't let this happen again."

I petted and fussed over her until she calmed down, and then the lawyer and I piled into the minivan for the meeting. The kids weren't allowed in, but swore they would be right outside when it was over.

Tina whispered to me as we got out.

"Please don't be too mean to her, Dad. She'll cry for awhile and smile for awhile. She's still a little shaky."

I promised.

Sara[my lawyer] and I went into the conference room. Rebecca and Maria were on one side, we sat on the other. Whitney was there too, she didn't need to be but told me she wouldn't miss it for the world. We sat without acknowledging each other.

"Mr. Williams" smiled Rebecca, "My client accepts the terms and conditions of the prenup, and promises to honor them faithfully. First, though, I think Ms. Jenkins has something to say."

My lawyer faced Maria.

"I apologize, Ms. Garza, for causing you pain. Please remember I was acting on what I thought were the best interests of my client, just as I will for both of you after you marry him."

Maria smiled and actually patted her hand.

"I know it was nothing personal. I'm well aware of the loyalty Joe inspires in those around him. This is probably for the best, it cleared up a lot of things we would have had to address later."

Rebecca cleared her throat.

"Now, per your instructions, I will go through the agreement point by point and Ms. Garza will verbally respond to remove any doubt that she isn't in total agreement."

"My client agrees that all moneys brought into the marriage will be considered communal, and should the unlikely event occur, they will divide them equally should they part, with agreed upon exceptions. Do you agree?"

Maria spoke.

"I do."

"These are the exceptions. A college fund in the amount of $150,000 per child will be placed into a trust, not to be touched except for educational purposes. If any or all children pursue more than a four year degree, monies will be made available. Do you agree to this?"

"I do."

"Your current income between job and social security benefits is around $70,000 per year. The equivalent of twenty years wages, $1,400,000 will be put into a personal account in your name only, never to be touched by Mr. Williams. By accepting this you agree to stop working and devote your time to you family. Do you agree?"

"I do."

"In the event of your deaths, all inheritance will be divided equally between all five children. Certain personal items will be divided according to the wills. Do you agree?"

"I do."

In the event of more grandchildren, should monies be available, an educational trust fund will be established. Do you agree?"

"I do."

"Mr Williams has decided not to finish out the agreed upon year of engagement. Your actions have made him reconsider, and if you truly love him, you will be married no later than June 30, this year. Do you agree?"

Maria sobbed for just a second.

"Do you need a moment?"

She shook her head.

"No, no. I'll be fine."

"How do you answer to the last stipulation?"

"I do. I will, oh, you know what I mean!"

"At this point Mr. Williams would like to speak. Remember, you are not to speak to him except to answer questions."

I faced her.

"Maria, I love you more than I thought I could ever love a woman, including Annie. You hurt me badly. You know she left because she wouldn't communicate with me, and now you do the same thing. I can't handle that again. If you can't talk to me, if you won't tell me what's wrong, we can never resolve it. I want you solemn word, on the cross you wear around your neck, that you will never do anything like this again. Can you do that? Be warned before you answer, if this happens again, I WILL LEAVE YOU. There will never be another chance. What do you have to say?"

She shook violently. I thought maybe she was going to pass out, and instantly reached for her.

She waved me off, and reached into her blouse to pull out the cross, the little silver Celtic one I had given her. She kissed it.

"I swear by this cross and what it represents I will always talk our problems out, and I will NEVER behave again like I did this week."

She kissed the cross again and put it back.

I smiled for probably the first time in a week.

"I believe you honey. Now, there are two more points to make, and we can put this behind us."

Rebecca resumed speaking, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Mr Williams reserves the right to adopt any and all of your children that are agreeable to it. Do you agree?"

"I, I, I do."

She was weeping openly.

It was hard for Rebecca to keep a straight face.

"Mr Williams requires you to accept, that should you ever display a tendency to repeat the last weeks' events, that you submit to being disciplined with the first hairbrush, belt, or hand available, in an attempt to beat some sense into you. Do you agree?"

"With all my heart!"

"That concludes this meeting. I will file the agreement, excluding the last part. That will be considered a private matter."

She turned to Maria.

"You are one lucky bitch. He's the only man I've ever met who makes me want to rethink my decision to never marry. Now kiss him, you dumb ass."

..................................................

We married June twenty second.

Jane was matron of honor. Rebecca, Tina, Cassie, Anne, AJ, and Sara were bridesmaids. I thought it was odd that she wanted my lawyer, but she said she owed it to her for moving us along. Women.

Harry was my best man. Chad, Tony, Mickey, Bill[my old boss], Allen[my agent], and Mike were ushers. Bunny was the flower girl.

Maria was a vision in ivory lace. A thick veil, and a long train. She wanted a Catholic ceremony, I don't know how she pulled it off, with me being Methodist, but I think it may have had to do with my corporation sponsoring every sports team they had for the next two years, complete with absolutely new everything.

Becky agreed to keep the kids, and we went to Niagra Falls, her choice. I would have chosen somewhere with a lot of sand and sun. It was still a great week.

I nearly had a heart attack when after we left the reception, she showed me what she wore under the gown.

A silk and satin corset, white, of course, with white stockings attached to the garters of the corset.

She took the bodice off first, exposing the corset to me.

"Look, you can take the cups off. Isn't that cool?"

The sight of those monumental breasts made me feel anything but cool.

She slipped her skirt off and I nearly had a heart attack. She had shaved every hair. He mound was completely bald. She hadn't worn panties at all.

"I was almost dripping before the priest finished. I'm surprised a lightning bolt didn't hit us with what I was thinking. Do you like?"

She twirled around, still in her veil and high heels.

I had her on the bed almost instantly.

"Honey, wait."

She unclipped her hose and rolled them down. She handed them to me.

"Tie me down, babe. When your tongue hits bare skin, I don't think I'll be able to stay on the bed."

Even tied down she damn near bucked me off, but I stayed with her through all four orgasms, a personal best.

She returned the favor with interest. I thought a vacuum cleaner had locked down on me. She stayed with me all the way through, something she hadn't done before.

"If you can do it, I can do it."

She said as she flopped beside me.

I thanked God I hadn't met her when she was young before I passed out. She would have killed me.

...............................................

After we returned from the honeymoon, we set up housekeeping as a family. Her house had long been outgrown, and I looked around until I found something suitable.

Five bedrooms, large lot, privacy, and best of all, in the right school district. For the first time in their lives, each child had a room of their own. It was a lease, I didn't plan to stay long.

Mickey and Tony each had a drivers license by now. Maria was running in circles with their school activities, since she was a full time mom now the kids got more involved and I soon put a stop to that. I bought her one of those Cadillac SUV vehicles that Bobby drove us around in. She seemed to really like them. She almost complained about the cost, saw the look in my eyes, and thought better of it.

The original plan was to let the boys use the minivan for practices, but it was pretty much worn out. After putting it in the shop for the third time, I had enough.

Mickey had been eyeing a little used Ranger four wheel drive truck that a friends dad put up for sale. I looked at it, had it checked out, and bought it.

I told Tony if he found something he liked tell me. He found a six year old Jeep Wrangler. Again I had it checked out and bought it.

Maria ALMOST pitched a fit.

I quickly pointed out they were my kids too, and if saved us some time I was all for it.

"Besides, now they won't be trying to borrow your car for dates."

The girls were almost fifteen, and would soon be driving.

I called a family meeting.

"Here's the deal kids. Everybody gets a car. They won't be new cars because I can't see spending that much on a starter car no matter how much we have. Prove to me you can be responsible, and you'll all get something better down the line."

"If you get a speeding ticket, you lose the car for a month. If you get caught texting and driving, you lose it for a month. If you get caught drinking and driving, you lose the car period. If you have an accident, depending on the circumstances, you might lose the car from a month to forever. Don't try me on this. Everybody clear? Good."

I had bought a car for me while I was at it.

A Cadillac CTS-V, five hundred fifty six turbocharged horsepower. I called it Maria 2.

"Why did you name your car after me, honey?"

"Look at it. It's beautiful, the upholstery is great, and it's the second most powerful thing I've ever been in."

She giggled and cooed, and said as long as it was second best she could handle it.

I didn't know how to approach the kids about adoption, until I noticed Cassie signing a home work assignment Cassandra Williams. I held it up to her and she got embarrassed.

"Don't be mad, Daddy. I wish it was my real name."

"I can do that for you, if you want. For all of you if you want."

"Do you want to?"

"As much as I wanted to marry your mother."

She screamed. The whole family came running.

She tried to explain but couldn't stop crying.

"Kids, I just told Cassie I wanted to adopt her. Not just her, but all of you. Think about it, really think about it, and let me know."

The girls were in instantly, the boys took almost twenty minutes. Mickey came out with his trademark, "I'm cool with that."

It wasn't all roses and sweetness. They hadn't had a man in their home in years, and I wasn't used to a house, even as big as the one we had, being so full.

But we learned, and we were committed to each other.

.................................................

"But, I'm glad she's so passionate, it's one of the things I love about her."

The lady nodded and sat down.

A gentleman took the mike and asked the million dollar question.

qhml1
qhml1
8,951 Followers