'57' Ch. 03

Story Info
The first day of training.
23.2k words
4.74
35.8k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events in this story are not real, although some of the characters have been loosely patterned after people I know.

I've chosen to list this story in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category since that's where it seems to fit best to me. The reasons for this will become more apparent in later chapters. There will be a substantial amount of BDSM in the story however; just a friendly warning, in case that's not your thing.

I want to thank a former submissive of mine (who wishes to remain anonymous) for her contributions to writing this story. Her insights and feedback have been invaluable to me as is her continued friendship.

A good portion of the dialog of this series was originally written as a role-play between my friend and me, thus the back and forth narrative nature and dual points of view of many parts of the story.

------------------------------------------------------

The voice of Diana startled 57 awake, letting her know that 7 a.m. had arrived. She cleaned herself up, slipped into a clean uniform and headed for Master Evan's office. 53 was nowhere to be seen and his door was closed once again.

Hurrying along the hallway, 57's eyes widened as she sighted the intimidating form of Mistress Greta coming from the opposite direction. She felt uncomfortably exposed in her "uniform" and kept her eyes downcast as they passed each other, doing her best to appear inconspicuous. Suddenly, she felt herself grabbed roughly and pushed against the wall. The redheaded woman pressed her body against her forcefully enough to make breathing difficult.


"Ahh, the new meat," the leather-clad Dominatrix purred from lips pressed close to her ear. Leaning away just a bit, she grabbed one of 57's breasts and gave it a hard, painful squeeze. "What a tasty little morsel you are. I must have a chat with Evan to see if he'll let me teach you a few things." The redhead dragged her wet, hot tongue across the trembling trainee's cheek and then released her. "But for now..." she said, punctuating her order with a stinging slap to 57's ass, "on your way, slut."

57 yelped and then shakily replied,"Th-thank you, Ma'am."

"You're to address me as Mistress Greta," the woman said imperiously, "and you'd best not forget it."

"Yes, Mistress Greta, thank you for correcting me," 57 said as she bowed her head before hurrying on down the hall, blushing furiously.

Greta's lip quirked up into a lopsided grin as her eyes followed the captivating bounce of 57's retreating ass cheeks, one of which bore the pink outline of her hand.Yes, I could certainly have some fun with that,she thought to herself.

57's heart was beating a mile-a-minute as her bare feet carried her swiftly down the hall toward her appointment with her trainer. Once out of Greta's sight, she reached back and rubbed a hand gingerly over her burning ass.

She reached the door to Evan's office and asked somewhat breathlessly, "Diana, what time is it?"

"7:45," was the prompt reply.

"Could you tell me when it is exactly five seconds before eight?"

"Of course, 57."

"Thank you, Diana."

"You're welcome, 57."

57 settled into the now-familiar attention position and ran her mind through some relaxation exercises that she hoped would let her appear calm and collected when the morning's activities started.

-----

Ten minutes later, Master Evan glanced at the clock on the wall of his office and said, "Diana, could you tell me where 57 is right now?"

"She's standing outside your door, Sir."

"And how long has she been there?"

"Approximately ten minutes, Sir."

"Any idea why she's not making her presence known?" Evan asked.

"Sir, if I were to speculate, I would say it has to do with the way in which you phrased your order to her yesterday. You told her: 'I will expect you to be here tomorrow morning at precisely eight o'clock.' She is at the 'here' you specified and, given the fact that you said 'precisely', she is probably waiting until exactly that time to let you know she's here. This last speculation is bolstered by the fact that she requested me to let her know when it is five seconds to eight."

"Ah, the joys of eidetic memory," Evan chuckled. "It seems my trainee has taken the phrase 'follow instructions to the best of your ability' to heart."

"So it would appear, Sir," Diana agreed.

"Okay, we'll let her little game play out. Thank you, Diana."

"You're welcome, Sir."

-----

Diana's voice broke in on 57's silent meditation, "57, it is now the time you specified."

"Thank you," she replied nervously.

"You're welcome, 57"

57 raised her fist to knock on her trainer's door but, before she could complete the motion, it swung open.

"Come in, 57," Evan said to her without preamble.


57 walked into the office and took note of its tasteful furnishings. Its décor was a combination of Victorian library and bank manager's office – with a bit of Marquis de Sade thrown in. Her attention was drawn to a raised wooden platform about eight inches high centered about six feet in front of Master Evan's desk.

"Please step up on the dais and face my desk," Evan told her as he closed the door.

She swallowed with some difficulty, took a deep breath, and moved to stand in front of the platform. Though she'd ran through her relaxation exercises, she still felt extremely nervous and very exposed in her tiny scrap of a uniform, She managed, however, to get her limbs moving again to step on top of the platform, automatically returning to attention once there to await her trainer's next command.


"I'm going to introduce you to a new position, 57," Evan told her. "It's very similar to your current one except your hands are behind your head, fingers interlaced, arms raised, and elbows out. This is the position you're to assume when told to 'present yourself'. Assume that position now."

Shivering a bit at his commanding tone she managed to unclench her hands and move them to the back of her head where she laced her fingers together. A few of her fingers managed to burrow beneath her loose hair and find the sensitive scalp beneath and just from the lightest touch it managed to raise a flurry of goosebumps over her entire body.

"Very good, 57," Evan complemented her. This position is used to display your assets so others can appreciate them. It also gives unrestricted access to both your front and back... as you shall soon see."

"So tell me," Evan continued, "What are your thoughts on the use of pain in a sexual context?"

57 felt a frisson of fear. "I find the concept interesting, but I'm also afraid of it," 57 responded. "Lindsey was intrigued by the idea that someone could feel pleasure from pain, but the punishments she endured growing up scarred her too much to even think about experimenting with it personally. Perhaps that's where my feeling of intimidation comes from?"

She paused a moment before continuing, "I've noticed that pleasure feels much more intense than what I remember as Lindsey...will the same be true of pain?" The thought gave her pause. Pain as intense as the pleasure she'd experienced was scary to contemplate.


"The experience of pain has quite a bit to do with the mental framework you build around it. Pain, in a sexual or erotic context, can be something very enjoyable if processed correctly. You've already seen an example of this when the cook bit your nipple as you climaxed yesterday. Normally such an action would be unpleasant but, in your aroused state, it instead served to heighten your sensual experience. Also, remember what Diana told you a few days ago: the way your body responds has been rewired somewhat to increase the ability of various stimuli to arouse you sexually. This also applies to forms of stimulation that many people would consider unpleasant, such as pain. Today, we're going to experiment with painful stimuli to see how you react. I'm also going to teach you some mental techniques to help you process those sensations."


Evan held up an object for her to inspect, "This is the tool we're going to use." It was an approximately fifteen inch long strap of leather attached to a foot long, stiff, leather-wrapped handle. The base of the flexible strap was about an inch wide at the handle and it tapered to a point at the end.


Sapphire blue eyes assessed the implement in Master Evan's hand. It looked very scary, very painful and, honestly, made her want to jump off the dais, run away, and hide. She felt adrenaline surging through her system. It was impossible stop her pulse from racing and only sheer determination kept her breathing under control. Though, intellectually, she knew a big part of her reaction was caused by Lindsey's memories of painful punishments, that did little to allay her fears.

Somewhat shakily 57 asked, "May I ask what the tool is called, Trainer?" She figured this would be useful information to acquire but, mainly, this was her halfhearted attempt at delaying the inevitable. It was only a matter of minutes before this object was going to be used on her and the thought nearly paralyzed her.


"It's what's known as a tack whip. It used to be carried by officers in the British army to enforce discipline. Go ahead and examine it if you'd like," he said holding it out to her. "In the hands of someone who knows how to use it, and I consider myself such a person, it can afford very precise control over the amount of pain that's applied to its target."

Tentatively, she lowered her arms and reached for the black leather implement. She was proud that her hand trembled only slightly in spite of her massive case of nerves. Examining it closely, she was surprised that the strap was actually quite soft and pliable, more like thick suede than hard leather she expected. From a distance, it had looked much more harsh and threatening. She could smell the oils that had been used to treat and soften the leather and smiled inwardly at the obvious care this tool was afforded. 57 knew that oftentimes the way someone treated their tools reflected the way they treated others.

"Try it on yourself, 57," Evan told her, "Although I would recommend you do it gently... at least at first." He could sense her fear and knew that letting her experiment with the whip herself would help calm her down.


Tugging her bottom lip into her mouth, she considered targets for the whip. The thought flashed into her head that she could try it on Trainer, but she immediately discarded it. However humorous that idea might have seemed to her, she was quite surehissense of humor didn't extend quite that far. She secretly sneaked a glance at him, admiring the way his shirt hugged his shoulders before returning her gaze to the tool in her hand.

Unconsciously, she'd been holding the handle in a white knuckled grip and had to forcibly make her hand relax. She'd been squeezing so hard her nails had begun to dig painfully into her palm. Taking a quick mental inventory of what body parts seemed most accessible with this tool, she decided on her upper leg, anything else would probably be too awkward. Giving her wrist a good flick, she sent the piece of leather backwards and popped it, with more force than she intended, onto the top of her thigh. The contact made her yelp in surprised shock.

Immediately, she thrust her hand back out to Master Evan, wanting him to take the whip from her. She watched in quiet dismay as the strip of skin the leather strap had connected with turned a bright and vivid pink against her normally pale complexion. What surprised her was that the pain had lasted only a brief moment, then had quickly been replaced by a tingly, somewhat pleasant burn.

Taking the whip from her, Evan said with a slight chuckle, "Personally, I would probably have tried it against the palm of my other hand first but, to each his... or her, own. Take a moment to sort yourself out and tell me what you learned from your little experiment."

57 wasn't sure which embarrassed her more: the fact that she had felt pleasure from that strip of leather smacking against her skin, or that the sound of Master Evan's voice nearly made her eyes cross with lust. She tried not to let that lust show too openly, though she was sure Evan was enough of an expert in body language to read her easily, even through her nervousness. She could also feel that the lacy thong between her legs was thoroughly soaked, but luckily no fluids were trickling down her thighs as yet. What claimed her attention the most, however, were her nipples. They were diamond-hard points of painful, aching need. She prayed her trainer would simply blame that on the fact that she was topless or that the room was cold, but she doubted that would be the case.

"Well, I'd have to admit that it wasn't all that bad. It did hurt but that may have had more to do with the shock of it rather than the actual intensity of the pain. Once that passed, the... umm... tingles felt quite nice." Believing that she had summed up her experience quite succinctly, 57 gave a slight nod and returned to the "present yourself" position she'd been in before Master Evan had handed her the whip.


"Now that you've had your introduction to this tool, let me explain what we're going to do with it," said Evan. "I'm going to use this on your ass. I'll start with a steady, slow rhythm so you'll know when to expect each stroke. That way, there won't be any shock from them, you'll know when each is coming. I'll go gently at first to get you used to the sensation. What I want you to do is to observe how your body reacts and keep me informed about how you're feeling. Any questions?"

"No questions, Trainer," She looked down at her leg to see that the pink stripe was still there, somewhat diminished, but still vivid against her pale porcelain skin. Remembering the wonderfully erotic tingles she got after the pain wore off, she was found she wasn't dreading this exercise nearly as much as before. Also, thinking about her backside turning the same bright pink as the mark on her thigh was strangely turning her on.

"Then let's begin," Evan said as he swung the whip toward her exposed ass. 57 jumped a bit at the first stroke but, as promised, her trainer was gentle and developed a rhythm that let her anticipate when the next swipe would connect. Each blow stung a bit, but only slightly.

It only took a few strokes for her to get used to the feel of the leather strap against her sensitive skin. After a few more, she felt herself starting to relax into the strokes and her posterior began to glow warmly. As a matter of fact, her whole body was starting to heat up and the all too familiar wetness had returned between her thighs with a vengeance.


"Let's discuss pain processing a bit, 57," Evan said as he continued with his rhythmic whip strokes. "What I'm doing is imparting energy to you with this whip. You then take that energy and transform it into something else, such as electrical signals that travel along your nerves to your brain. While the interpretation of some of these signals is hard-wired, you also have more control over them than you may realize. I want you to try to visualize that energy so you can take control of it. Some people see it as a color, some see it as a fluid, others as something else entirely. The specifics aren't that important; it's the act of visualization that is. Now, tell me how you picture the energy from this whip as I hit you."

Now that she was completely warmed up and her body wasn't really feeling pain, she was more focused on what she had termed the tingles. "Electricity, Trainer..." Not only was she heated now to the core of her body, it almost seemed as if every time that well-oiled strap of leather landed on her backside, a jolt of electricity zinged straight to her clit. Unconsciously, she began to whimper in pleasure as her body processed this gentle introduction to pain better than she had anticipated.

"Now that you're visualizing it, I want you try to redirect it. I'm going to increase the intensity a bit so you have more to work with," Evan said as he started to hit her harder with the whip, still keeping his steady pace. "You can imagine it going to your hands and then flowing out of your fingertips, or drawing it into your lungs and then exhaling it. Alternately, you can send it to your nipples or cunt and use it to increase your arousal."

Doing her best to do exactly as he instructed, 57 imagined arcs of electricity shooting around from the place of impact directly to the most sensitive spots on her body -- her nipples and clit. She shivered with pleasure, goosebumps popping up on her skin in response. As much as she was enjoying this though, she was still apprehensive as to what was to come.

"And now we'll ramp up the intensity again," Evan told her. He increased both the speed and the strength of the stokes, intending to see if the more intense pain would surpass her ability to deal with it.

57's breathing was growing more and more ragged as she got caught up in the storm of sensation. She was having a difficult time of focusing on Master Evan's words. Instead, her concentration was focused on the lash stroking the sensitive skin of her backside. She was tense with the effort it was taking to resist the need to beg for more or cum without permission. In the back of her mind she had the strange thought that she should be feeling some sort of pain right now but, in actuality, she felt nothing but pleasure and the only real difficulty she was having was in not surrendering totally to it.

Seeing that 57 was starting to lose herself, Evan decided a break was in order. He ceased lashing her ass and draped the whip over his shoulder. Staring into her glazed eyes, he gently slapped her cheek while saying, "Come back to me, 57. It's time to tell me what's been going on in your head."

A long whimpering moan escaped her throat when she felt Master Evan's hand lightly tapping her cheek. She hadn't really noticed that he'd stopped using the whip until that point. Her blood had been boiling with lust and coming down from her erotic high made her weak in the knees.

After a moment, she managed to pull herself together and, more importantly, regain control of her legs. It surprised her that she'd been able to remain standing. She blinked a few times, her brain finally processing that Master Evan had asked her to tell him what had been going on inside of head. She looked a bit sheepish and admitted, "Honestly Trainer, I wasn't really thinking much of anything. I simply lost myself in the pleasure. Once I adjusted to what you were doing, I no longer in any pain. It just felt...good... amazingly good, actually."

"Interesting..." said Master Evan. "I think we should experiment with some other implements to see how you process their sensations." He walked to a tall cabinet in the corner of his office, opened it, and grabbed a few of the things that were stored inside. 57 caught a glimpse of several interesting tortuous devices, some of which she knew, but most of which she didn't. He held one, a leather wrapped handle with many strands of leather attached to it, up for her inspection. "Do you know what this is, 57?"

"I think it's called a flogger, Trainer. I've seen them on the internet."

"That's correct," Evan answered. "It produces a different type of painful sensation than the whip. The whip feels sharp, while this gets its effect more from blunt impact. In BDSM circles it's said whips are 'stingy' and heavier floggers like this one are 'thuddy'. I'm going to use this on the other side of your ass so you can get a comparison. For this, I'd like you to step off the dais, bend over, and grab the edge of my desk."

She nodded in affirmation and lowered her arms. Carefully, she stepped down, her unbound breasts jiggling enticingly, planted her feet a shoulder width apart and bent over, lewdly displaying her ass. She knew Lindsey would have considered such a brazen display obscene but she found herself enjoying it in her highly aroused state. Taking a deep breath, 57 grabbed the edge of the desk and tried to get herself to relax, but she found that difficult due to the amount sexual energy still suffusing her body.

Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers