7 Hours Of Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you want to see a massive 10 inch or 12 inch cock fucking me; you'll probably get off knowing that it's hurting me and bruising me inside. You can watch it push my tummy out as it goes up inside me; you can put your hand on my tummy and feel how your wife's pussy is being viscously abused and violated . . . oh God, my sore cunt feels so good . . . I'm going to make myself cum so hard"she said as her fingers began to work feverishly on her wet flesh, fanning out an aroma of raw female horniness and two men's semen from her used vagina. With shorter breaths she continued"Even though it's hurting me so much, that giant cock is going to make me cum . . . I want you to pin me down hard and make me feel helpless so I can feel that cock raping me to endless orgasms . . . mmmmm, you can shove your finger up my ass while he's in me and I'm cumming . . . mmmmm, make me scream with pain and pleasure at the same time . . . ohhhhh, make that cock squirt in me! . . . Yeah, that's what you want; you want to hold me down so you can get off on watching your wife being raped and her little cunt mercilessly brutalized and pumped full of cum . . . mmm, I know you'd have fun with THOSE sloppy seconds"she says as she nearly cums and then backs off as she's not quite done getting herself fully worked-up yet.

"I don't know if I can take it but I'd like to have you in my ass underneath me while I'm ravaged by another man as he fucks me; you could hold me spread open for him then you would just hold still and let your cock feel his cock going in and out of me, feel his balls rubbing over yours as he goes in and out of your wife's pussy, feel his cum run out all over your cock and balls when he pulls out."At this point, she's intensely focused on bringing herself off and diverts both hands to pleasing her very, VERY well-used cunt to her own satisfaction while I'm left to make myself cum hearing about the intoxicating prospects for the future.

"I think I might want to live out a fantasy of my own as long as we're at it; I'd like to tie YOU up and make you watch me have sex with another man and you won't be able to touch your hard, throbbing, dripping dick the whole time. I'm not going to just have sex with him, I'm going to make love to him and do everything I can to make you jealous while you watch; I'm going to kiss him and caress him and give myself to him in the most loving, passionate way while I tell him how good his cock feels in me and how good he's fucking me as I cum again and again . . . in your warped and perverted mind I know that'll just turn you on all the more. I'm going to tell him how to do everything that turns me on; I'll have him grab my ass hard when I cum and have him shove his finger up my ass . . . pretty soon the whole room will smell like my fucked pussy and you won't even be able to touch your cock. He'll make me scream and whimper and I'll tell him to even get a little rough with me while he fucks me . . . while you watch helplessly as he takes your wife's cunt, fucking it the whole time with her little white panties on. Then, after he cums in me, I'll sit right up in front of your face and masturbate myself with his cum leaking out of me; you'll want to suck my fucked cunt but I'll make you wait in agony while you see me have an orgasm by rubbing his cum all over my horny, cheating, used crotch.

Maybe I'll take MY fantasy all the way; I know you say you don't want to touch or be touched by another man in a sexual way but as much as you love for me to fuck your ass, I'm sure you'd love to feel a cock doing that to you . . . fucking you and cumming up inside you . . . I'D LOVE TO WATCH THAT . . . I'd love to see you experiencing being fucked the same way you like seeing me being fucked! I'll have him cum in me first then get him hard again while I sit my dripping pussy down on your mouth; I'll lube your ass with the fuck juice in my cunt, pull your knees up over your stomach and spread your ass open for him while I watch up close to see his cock- that's still wet from fucking your wife- slide into your ass. While he's fucking you and I'm grinding my cum-filled cunt down on your mouth I'll be kissing him the whole time and then I'll jerk you off at the last minute when he's cumming in you . . . maybe you'll be able to feel his cock squirting up inside your ass . . . you can't tell me you wouldn't want to do that or that it wouldn't turn you on . . . and, sometime I'd like to try having his balls inside my mouth when he is ejaculating in you . . . I'm getting really wet and excited thinking about THAT!

Hmmm, well, I'm not quite sure that I'm ready to make THAT bisexual leap but, yes, HER getting turned on by those thoughts and desires certainly motivates me to rationalize the idea/s. And, when it comes right down to it, there's very little I wouldn't do for my wife if it's something she wants. And . . . I suppose . . . the very "taboo-ness" of it holds some intrigue . . . even in my own very "warped and perverted mind". Just when I think my excitement in her level of arousal would make me do anything for her she really pushes the envelope when she continues with:

"I think it would turn me on so much to see you sucking his cock into your mouth; I can tell you right now that I'm going to make your fantasy come true for you of your sucking on my cunt while I'm being fucked . . . your mouth is going to be right there . . . up against his cock while I'm grinding my cunt into your mouth . . . it's going to turn me on when I make him slip out of my pussy and see his cock go into your mouth. I think it would turn me on even more if I make you suck his cock to get it wet for fucking me . . . mmmmm, I'm sure gonna make my self cum thinking about THAT . . . ughhh . . . when he's done fucking me I want you to taste your wife on his cock too.

Oh shit, good thing she has me really worked up right now; I don't know how the thought of these last couple scenarios are going to settle after I ejaculate . . .

"Oh, my sore used slutty-cunt is so fucking horny again" she says, then continues, "don't worry; if I have someone fuck me when I'm away from you traveling I won't wash up inside myself after the last time they cum in me- I'll try to have them fuck me full of their cum just before I go to the airport so you can still smell and taste as much of it as possible in your wife's sticky, nasty fucked-cunt as soon as I get home."

"You should take some good pictures or video of other men fucking me and cumming in me, and of me having orgasms with them, so you can watch it when you're home alone and make yourself cum while I'm traveling and being fucked by other men. I'll leave my laptop camera on in the hotel room so you can watch me being fucked . . . ughhhhh . . . I'm gonna make myself cum SO HARD!"

As she nears her own self-indulgent orgasm, she sees me doing the same while I'm taking in the smell of her semi-dried panty crotch with my free hand;"Oh God, yes, YES, you need to keep my dirty panties and smell the fuck-juiced-crotch on them from other cocks having fucked me so you can jerk-off when I'm far away and you know another cock is in me . . . ughhh . . . you'll be able to smell your wife's dirty-fucked slutty-cunt every time I'm in a hotel far away letting another man use me and pump his cum in me . . . oh . . . ughhh . . . ughhhhhh . . . my fucking horny cunt is coming again . . . ughhhhhh . . . AAAGGGHHHHH!!!"

Another intense orgasm for her and for me . . . and I've never been more sated in my life. She's finally starting to live out my hot-wife fantasies and getting off on them herself and even more of her own fantasies (even though she wouldn't indulge in THAT much risky behavior for real- I don't think) it certainly makes my dirty desires all the more exciting.