8 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers

And I knew just how to do it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Damon?"

Jenna held the door open before me with a surprised expression as I stood in the hallway outside her apartment. She looked as though she was just about to go to bed, dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top with her hair tied back in a ponytail.

"What are you doing h...,"

Her words were cut off as I stepped forward to kiss her, awkwardly pressing my lips to hers as she stumbled back with astonishment.

"Okay," she said, holding her arms up before her. "What the hell is going on?"

"I think we should fuck," I stated plainly, stepping into the apartment and closing the door behind me.

Jenna just stood there wide eyed as I awaited her response.

"You think we should...?"

"Fuck."

"Fuck?"

"Yes."

"What about princess Lacey?" she asked snidely, placing her hands on her hips.

"Forget about her. Do you want to do this or not?"

"Wow. You really know how to charm a girl huh?"

My angry expression softened as my friend looked up at me with her adorable smile. I took a deep breath, removed my jacket and began to explain the situation. We both sat down in the living room and had a drink as I told the entire story. At first, Jenna was surprised and perhaps a bit offended. But, as I expected, she soon jumped at the chance to help me get back at her arch nemesis.

"What a fucking bitch!" Jenna exclaimed after hearing my woeful tale. "I always knew she was a heartless cunt, but I never thought she would do something like that."

"Well, I did agree to the...,"

"Stop it right there!" she said with wave of her hand. "Stop sticking up for her."

I smiled and sat back in a relaxed pose as Jenna stood up in front of me.

"I'm in," she said adamantly.

"What do you mean you're in?" I asked, perplexed as her lip curled into her usual smile.

"I'm going to help you," she explained. "I'm going to give you the best sex you're ever had. When I'm finished with you, you won't even remember that bitch or her stripper boyfriend."

I smiled as she stepped towards me, a mischievious glint in her dark, sexy eyes. Before I knew what was happening, she dropped to her knees before me and reached for my flye. She unzipped my pants and immediately began to wrestle with them as I raised my hips in assistance. Pulling them off, she reached for my underwear as I took the liberty of removing my shirt.

"I've been wanting to do this for such a long time," she uttered, tossing my boxers aside as she knelt before my naked body. "Just sit back and relax."

I took a deep breath as my best friend reached out with her delicate hand and took a hold of my dick, gripping it gently as it began to grow to life under her touch. With one more look up into my eyes, she lowered her head into my lap and flicked her little pink tongue out to tease my tip with short, nimble licks before wrapping her lips around my head. I moaned as Jenna slipped her lips down further, her tongue swirling around as she descended on my growing pole. As her hand began to pump up and down, her mouth complimented her stroking by bobbing back and forth, taking me deeper with each plunge.

"You're really good at this," I gasped, overwhelmed by my friend's oral talents.

Jenna's eyes drifted upwards, flashing me an appreciative glance before lowering her face and pressing her warm tongue into my balls. Her hand continued to stroke my wet shaft as she lapped at them with soft, moist licks and then sucked them into her pretty mouth. I shifted in my seat as she cradled my sac with her mouth, wetting it thoroughly before letting pop free with a playful smile.

"Do you like having your balls licked?" she asked, her small fist pumping up and down along my shaft.

I nodded.

"What else do you like?" she asked, dipping the tip of her tongue into the end of my dick, tasting the dewy droplet of precum that had formed there.

"Everything," I moaned, as she smiled and ran her tongue back down my rigid pole.

Urging me to slide forward, she then dropped lower, sucking at my balls once again before sliding her tongue underneath to tease the small sensitive patch of skin below. I moaned with encouragement as Jenna continued to explore my body with her busy lips. I could feel her little wet tongue lashing out under my balls as she prompted me to lift my legs and slide further still towards the edge of the sofa.

"Yes...," I muttered with eyes closed as Jenna's tongue touched my asshole for the first time.

Encouraged by my gasping response, she circled my tight little ring with slow, gliding licks before planting a soft kiss right on my ass. The sensation was incredible and I could barely withhold my enthusiasm as she purred into my hole, stabbing it with soft, lustful jabs.

"You like that?" she asked, licking her thumb and massaging it into my ass as she smiled up into my bewildered face with a look of sensual intensity.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, placing my hand at the back her head and gently guiding her smiling face back into my ass.

Jenna let out a giggle that soon became muffled as she resumed tonguing my hole with pleasing, wet licks. For the next few minutes she alternated between my ass, balls and dick, treating me to the most mind blowing oral experience I had ever had. At one point, she ever probed my tight little asshole with her finger as she clamped her lips down around my swollen head and pumped my shaft with furious intent. I could feel my climax approaching, but closed my eyes in an attempt at holding off in order to prolong the indescribable pleasure. Slipping her finger from my ass, she quickly replaced it with her tongue, stabbing it in as far as she could before bobbing her head back and forth. Overcome with desire, I grabbed my cock and began to stroke myself as Jenna tongue fucked my asshole, her hands pushing my legs up as far as she could. Faster and faster, my hand pumped, causing my aching balls to bounce against her face as her little wet tongue probed with unabashed intent. As I reached the point of no return, my body convulsed and my asshole clenched as a fountain of creamy, white cum erupted from my dick, arcing into the air before splashing down onto my hand. As I kept stroking and contracting, the hot fluid flowed down over my knuckles, forming an alabaster rivulet that dripped down over my ass. Jenna's tongue lapped at the jism as it trickled over my asshole, catching all she could with her hungry little mouth before running her tongue up over my balls. My shaking hand remained clutching my pulsing cock as she kissed and licked my fingers, sucking up any stray drops she found there.

"We should go to the bedroom," she suggested, glancing at the clock on the wall. "Nikki will be home soon. "

I agreed and immediately began to gather up my clothes as Jenna skipped into the bedroom. I had almost forgot that she had a roommate, since she was rarely ever there.

As I stepped into her bedroom, I tossed my armload of clothing on the floor and closed the door behind me. I moved up behind Jenna and grabbed her around her slender waist, lifting her nubile body into the air and tossing her playfully on the bed.

"Hey," she giggled as she bounced onto the bed. "What do you think you're doing?"

As she rose up to her hands and knees in an effort to crawl away from me, I grabbed her by an ankle and yanked her back towards me. Kicking and struggling, she writhed under me as I took her by the waist and sipped her loose fitting sweat pants down over her hips exposing her tiny round ass to my hungry eyes.

"Oooh, no panties!" I chirped, eyeing her smooth, white cheeks as she reached back laughing. "You naughty little slut."

Pinning her flat against the bed, I lowered my face and bit into the tender flesh of her ass as she squirmed from the sensation.

"Mmmm," she purred as my playful biting turned to a soft kiss, my lips caressing the tiny red mark I had just left on her skin.

As I continued to cover her taut little backside with hungry kisses, Jenna's back arched as she lifted her ass upwards into my face. Holding her firmly around the hips, I slipped my tongue down in between her firm little cheeks, teasing her asshole with sensual, wet licks.

"Fuck yes," she gasped, reaching back to claw at my hair as my tongue dug into her clenching butt hole with enthusiastic thrusts.

My fingers quickly found her moist slit and I slipped two inside, pushing them deep inside her as my wriggling attacked her ass with lustful, wet lashes. Pulling my juice covered digits from her tight little hole, I stroked them over her ass, coating it with her sweet nectar before licking it clean.

As my unabashed oral assault continued, my dick slowly regained its former strength until I could withhold my craving no longer. Pulling Jenna's hips upwards, I climbed onto the bed behind her and pressed my swollen tip into her dewy opening. She let out a brief gasp as I parted her soft, pink lips and buried my cock inside her.

"Eghhh," she peeped as I slid in up to my balls, causing her slender body to buck forward under the force.

I revelled in the unbelievable tightness of my friend's pussy as she enveloped my plunging pole. My hands gripped her tiny ass, holding her steady as I began driving into her with lust-driven lack of restraint.

"Fuck yes," Jenna squealed with a high pitched, child like tone a she reached both hands downwards.

One of her skinny arms reached under her body, feeling my thrusting, wet shaft before pressing into her clit and rubbing with frantic intent. Her other reached back and slipped in between her cheeks, massaging her asshole with firm but gentle motions. I looked down at her nimble fingers as my hips butted repeatedly into her ass, my balls slapping her wet pussy with each stroke.

Reaching down I grabbed her tiny hand and brought it to my mouth, sucking her middle finger between my lips before placing it back at her ass. With her digit now dripping wet, I prompted her to slip it into her little pink hole as I watched with delight. Jenna's tiny ring hugged her finger as she pushed it easily inside, pumping it in and out as my dick filled her pussy with each thrust.

"Do you want my ass?" she asked with a moaning, breathy gasp.

"Yes," I answered promptly, driving her hips down into the bed.

"Okay," she returned, looking back at me with a playful grin. "Get the lube. It's in the drawer. In the night table."

I pulled my dick from her inviting embraces of my friend's hot little hole and scrambled over to retrieve the lubricant. Sliding the drawer open, I was taken aback by the selection of sex toys and paraphernalia that filled the small space. Making a mental note to question Jenna about her naughty little toy box, I grabbed the lube and climbed back onto the bed.

Jenna's ass was raised into the air with two fingers now buried inside her clenching hole. I urged her to continue as I popped the top on the tube and drizzled the clear liquid down around her wriggling fingers. As her tiny pink hole began to glisten with a slippery sheen, she slipped her fingers out and pulled her ass wide in shameless invitation.

"Do it," she urged, her voice shaking with anticipation. "Put it in my ass."

Gripping my base to squeeze as much blood into my aching shaft as I could, I aimed my quivering dick into her enticing little star and began to push. Jenna's pursed lips emanated a subtle purring sound as her asshole slowly parted around my pushing cock. My bulbous head slipped inside and her muscular ring clenched around my shaft. I waited a few seconds before proceeding, cautiously sinking my length into her greedy little hole.

"Fuck yes," she exclaimed, howling into the sheets as her smooth little tunnel accepted every inch of my descending cock. "That's soooo fucking good."

"You like getting fucked in the ass?" I asked, leaning over her prone body as I began to inch my dick back and forth in her butt.

"I love it," she purred in response as her hips began to slowly sink back into the bed under the weight of my thrusting body.

As she came to lay flat against the mattress, I had to push harder against her firm little ass to get more of my cock inside her intoxicating orifice. I started to grind my hips into her taut flesh as she squirmed underneath me. I reached up and grabbed her wrists, pinning her hands to the bed as I laid my chest against her back. I could smell her hair as I pressed my face against hers, breathing harshly into her ear as I gyrated into her ass.

"We should have done this a long time ago," I whispered with my dick firmly embedded in her spasming anal hole.

"Mmmm, I know."

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, feeling my orgasm approaching as Jenna pushed her ass back into my gyrating hips.

"Where did Lacey take it?" she replied, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"In her ass," I whispered, my mind racing back to my fiancé's naughty tryst.

"Mmmm," Jenna purred in response. "That's what I want! I want my ass filled with cum just like your whore girlfriend."

I wasn't sure if she was trying to turn me on or provoke me, but she succeeded at doing both. I began thrusting harder into Jenna's asshole as her moaning turned into a series of groaning shrieks.

"Come on," she urged. "Use me! Use me just like that stripper used your future wife."

Overcome with lust, I grabbed her hair hard and drove forcefully into her ass as my balls contracted and a thick load of hot cum began to spilling into her clenching hole. As the warm spurts splashed inside her, I continued thrusting until the increased sensitivity became too much and I was forced to cease. I remained lying atop Jenna's panting body as I felt my cock wilting inside her squeezing asshole.

Rising up, her ass expelled my flaccid dick and I fell to the mattress beside her as she looked into my face with an expression of contentment. I laid my arm across her back and closed my eyes with relaxation as I drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I awoke early in the morning and left without waking Jenna, silently gathering my strewn clothing and tip toeing out of her apartment. When I arrived home, Lacey was nowhere to be found. I assumed she was at the gym, since she had been working out most mornings since our engagement. I took a shower and then inspected the bedroom for any sign of her recent sexual encounter, but it appeared she had removed any evidence. The sheets had been changed, the dishes were washed and her black stockings were tucked away neatly in her underwear drawer. It was as if nothing had happened.

I lay down and turned the TV on, soon drifting off to sleep on the sofa. I awoke a few hours later to the sound of the front door slamming shut and my fiancé humming whimsically to herself as she strolled through the house. I got up and walked into the kitchen, noticing a few shopping bags sitting on the table.

"Lace?" I called out, looking over at the bags.

"Oh hey hon," she called out from the bathroom in a remarkably cheerful voice. "How was the bachelor party?"

"Oh, not great," I answered, opening one of the bags and looking inside.

My mouth fell open with surprise as I inspected the contents. I was expecting to find clothes or shoes, as my girlfriend had a particular addiction to shopping, but what I found was quite different. There was lubricant, handcuffs, numerous sex toys, fishnet stockings, enema kits and a few sexy outfits that looked far to risqué for Lacey's tastes.

"What the...?" I stammered as my fiancé sauntered out of the bathroom with a contented smile on her face.

"I see you found my supplies," she said, unphased as I remained completely dumfounded.

"Uh...yeah," I muttered. "What is all this stuff for?"

"It's my supplies for the week," she explained, crossing her arms and staring at me with an emotionless glare.

I was about to say something when she spoke again.

"I know you fucked Jenna!" she snapped, her voice seething with a hint of anger.

"What? H...How did you...?"

"I saw Nikki at the gym," she explained. "She told me everything."

I silently cursed Jenna's roommate and her big mouth, although I was amazed that word had travelled so fast.

"You...," Lacey continued, her eyes locked on me in an icy glare. "...broke the rules!"

"So did you!" I snapped back in defence. "I saw you last night! I saw everything."

Lacey seemed surprised for a moment but quickly regained her composure.

"I did not break the rules," she replied adamantly.

"You let that guy fuck you in the ass!"

"You never said I couldn't."

"Yeah...but I assumed...," I stammered before she cut me off again.

"You shouldn't have assumed," she stated curtly. "And I hope you enjoyed the show last night...because there's a hell of a lot more where that came from."

I fumed with anger, but tried to withhold my temper.

"So you go ahead and fuck your little slut as much as you want," she said, gathering up her belongings from the table. "And you get her to lick your ass just she did last night..."

Again I cursed Nikki's big mouth.

"Because I'm going to be doing the same things! For the next week, I'm going to be the dirtiest fucking slut you've ever seen!"

"I don't think you want to play this game," I warned, my voice shaking as I spoke.

"Oh yes I do," she snapped as she turned and headed towards the bedroom. "You started it. Now...this means war."

To be continued...

damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers