80-year-old Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

He then started running his tongue from the bottom of my pussy, splitting my folds with his tongue then went to the center of my asshole. I was delirious, loving every second of this and filled the room with constant groans of lust.

Here I was bending forward with my mini dress hiked above my ass getting my pussy and ass licked by a man I had just met and who I shared no more than 5 words with. A wealthy and powerful man who was 60 years older than me and had hundreds of teens that wanted to fuck him.

I felt his hands on my ass cheeks and then spread them apart. Just the feel of his hands on my ass drove me crazy.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Sara," he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of my exposed and open pussy. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this sexy pussy," he said as I groaned in lust.

He held it open for almost 2 minutes and just groaned in a low-tone. I was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of my open pussy and ass. It was almost as if he was sizing my pussy up, imagining his huge cock going inside of me, and that drove me wild.

He began with the tip of his tongue, by stiffening it and stabbing it into my pussy then my ass. As he did it he grabbed my hips and began pulling me towards his mouth as if he was fucking me, guiding me the way he wanted to fuck me. My body shifted and suddenly I was leaning back on my high heel pumps as he fucked me with his tongue.

I was in a state of ecstasy as I came like wild all over his probing tongue. As he went deeper into my ass hole as he pried my ass apart with his hands. My ass was on fire from being fucked this way. I was loving the sensations that flowed from my ass then into my pussy and instantly came. I never knew I could easily cum like this.

"Beautiful ass Sara," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into my soaking pussy then into my wet ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a deep throaty voice as he began running his tongue deep inside my ass than inserted 2 fingers deep inside my pussy.

"Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," I howled.

Balancing on my pumps, I instinctively pushed my feet into the backs to anchor the 4 inch heels on the back of the pumps to the tile floor as I felt him guide my hips with his hands back and forth onto his probing tongue.

It was as if he was fucking me with a cock, and it was making me wetter and hotter by the second. I was delirious as Mr. Stephens had my pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside me. As he ate me he would stop and kiss my ass and tell me how incredible I tasted. I was groaning in a low, throaty voice, as I felt so sexy.

Every few minutes he would stand and kiss me, intentionally making me taste myself.

"You have a wonderful tasting pussy and ass Sara," he said hotly after our mouths met.

As we kissed I was so turned on tasting myself all over his mouth. After a minute of kissing he spun me around and went back to eating me.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy. You've got me so fucked up, "I snarled, using a guttural language I never used from being so aroused and uninhibited, as he guided my ass over his tongue.

He then stood again and said, "Especially a pussy as sexy as yours Sara," he said then kissed me hard.

We kissed for a few minutes as I groaned through our hot kiss from tasting my pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind me and spreading my ass cheeks wide apart.

"You have a very sexy pussy Sara. Such, a delicious cunt," he said as he kissed all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had me squirming.

As he licked my pussy his hands roamed along my stocking covered legs and along the lace tops. Just the touch of his hands on my stockings and the nude flesh right over the lace tops had me squirming.

"Such a delicious pussy Sara," he said again in a deep smoky voice, as he snaked his tongue deep inside my boiling cunt. I was going crazy from being so exposed to Mr. Stephens, as I looked in the mirror seeing the look of ecstasy all over my face while he ate my boiling pussy and ass as he squatted behind me.

"Does Brad appreciate this sexy pussy Sara," he said as his tongue flicked across my throbbing clit.

"Oh god, he never does what you are doing," I groaned out loud. "

The little I know about Brad, I wouldn't think so," he said then added in a stern voice," This is a pussy that needs to be tasted and eaten Sara......Eaten and fucked, every day."

"Oh god, it's yours baby," I groaned through another hot cum all over his mouth.

As I came his tongue continued to snake between my hanging lips.

"Sexy, long fuck lips Sara....Umm, imagining them wrapped around my big cock Sara," he said as he took each of them and sucked them between his lips, as his left hand finger and messaged my clit and his right hand finger probed my burning asshole.

"Oh fuck that's gonna make me cum again," I groaned as I felt my pussy and ass devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Sara, both with an incredible taste," he said driving me insane when he used my name. "Pull on your little nipples while I fuck you Sara. You have to learn to play with yourself while we fuck Sara. You've been holding back for too long baby. That oblivious husband of yours has no clue what he has or how to fuck her," he groaned out loud as his tongue went into my pussy then into my ass then back into my steaming pussy.

"Oh god I'm on fire," I groaned as I did what he said and started pulling on my tiny nipples as a sudden surge erupted from deep inside my boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Sara. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your sexy pussy and ass," he said in a commanding voice that had me climbing the walls.

Sensing I was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go baby. Cum all over my face. "Let me really taste this sexy cunt," he moaned as he tunneled his tongue into my pussy than into my ass. "Watch your sexy body when you explode Sara. Look at all that lust on your face," he commanded in a deep voice as he plunge his tongue into my pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," I groaned out loud, as my pussy began to open and close, then exploded all over his tongue and his mouth.

As I watched my body shudder and cum I have never seen more lust and ecstasy on my face. The look of me in my stockings and high heels made me look so depraved and sexy. I could not believe it was me I was staring at in the mirrors on the walls. Just as I was cumming he held my pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on my hip then brought his other hand around to my engorged clit, and rubbed it back and forth, and then in a circular pattern, which sent me into a second, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go baby," he said out loud, feeling my pussy clamp down on his tongue as I exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let this sexy pussy explode Sara. Keep cumming baby," he said firmly, as my legs shook uncontrollably and my high heels began tapping the floor wildly.

My pussy was on fire and kept popping off like fire-crackers, one wild orgasm after the other, firing in rapid burst. After I came we kissed heatedly as I tasted my pussy all over his mouth. The taste of my own pussy made me real hot. We kissed for almost an hour, as our tongues flicked and twisted in an aerial display which was so untamed and so sexy.

As we kissed I moaned from being in such an endless state of arousal, my body going off like fire-crackers. As we kissed my hand went right to his giant cock. "I need to see this huge monster cock Jack," I groaned out loud. "It's all I've been thinking about since I saw you with the girls," I groaned as if I was pleading for him to show me his huge cock.

"First, let's get you out of this exciting dress Sara. Your stockings and high heels will be the perfect amount of clothing. All you'll need," he said with a sly grin as he helped me out of my mini dress, leaving me in just my high stockings and high heel pumps.

"Perfect Sara," he said as he took in my look. "You look so exciting baby," he said with the look of deep, penetrating hunger in his eyes. He added in a hot breath that drove me over the edge, "Just how I imagined you the day I met you Sara."

"Oh God,that's just how I saw myself too while you were talking to Brad. "I saw myself in stockings and heels, kissing you right there," I groaned in a hot breath.

I felt so sexy, and so nude standing in front of the distinguished 80 year old businessman. After my dress was off he took in the sight of my body, telling me how sexy I looked. The sight of my slender body dressed in nude thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps was an absolute sexy contrast to my young, almost pre-teen look.

The sexy look of my stockings and high heels with my ultra-flat chest and eraser-like nipples made his huge cock rage to fuck me. I saw it throbbing in his pants, pushing the inseam way out, almost obscenely. I was so happy that I wore thigh high stockings and a pair or classic black pumps. It just seemed so right to be dressed this way for him.

I wanted to feel like all of the girls he fucked. At that moment all I wanted to feel like was to one of his hundreds of young fucks.

"Let's go to the bar area Sara," he said taking me by my hand and leading the way.

As we walked to the bar my high heels filled the air with clicking sounds that advertised we were going to fuck. As we walked my heart was beating a mile a minute. Glancing at myself in the mirror wall and seeing myself dressed in just a pair of thigh high stockings and high heel pumps while Mr. Stephens was fully dressed excited me beyond words. I felt so sinful to be dressed this way with a man 60 years my senior.

As my high heels clicked in a pattern that spelled hot sex, I thought to myself excitedly, "God, I feel just like one of his thousands of sexy teens."

In the bar area was a wide- angled sofa that had a high back. It seemed like a sofa designed for fucking.

"Sit on the edge Sara," he said while he stood about 6 feet away from me.

As soon as I sat I crossed my legs, and he said in a deep voice," Very sexy legs Sara."

He then came over to me and bent down and met my tongue in a hot kiss which had me instantly moaning.

"Now uncross your sexy legs. I want you to play with your sexy pussy for me Sara. I want to watch you play with that sexy, teasing cunt of yours Sara," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. "I want to see what you looked like when you imagined fucking me," he said sternly as he stepped back and removed his jacket then began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh god Jack," I moaned as I did what I was told, and uncrossed my legs, anchoring both high heels to the tile floor.

"Sexy baby," he said in his deep, resonating voice. "Now rub your beautiful clit in nice, round circles with your index finger, just the way you did when you imagined my big cock and you and I fucking," he said which caused me to moan.

"Oh God, you knew exactly what I did," I groaned as I began rubbing my aching clit in circular motions as I looked in his penetrating, dark eyes.

"Perfect Sexy," he said as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "That's it. Keep rubbing that sexy clit."

I was so turned on watching him remove his cloths, and when he removed his shirt I almost fainted at how incredible his physique was. He had a firm stomach and tight, slender body without an ounce of fat on it, unlike my husband who had a soft stomach and a belly. My finger began circling my clit faster as I groaned approvingly when he removed his shirt.

"Wow, you are in amazing shape," I moaned out loud.

"Are you saying for an 80 year old man Sara," he said almost jokingly, knowing he was in perfect physical condition and that he was in better shape than a 20 year old athlete.

"Oh god, amazing shape for any age, especially someone a lot younger," I groaned as I rubbed my clit in front of him.

"Such a beautiful pussy Sara, he said watching my every move. Now put your left high heel up on the edge of the sofa and lean to your side and put two fingers of your right hand inside your sexy cunt, and fuck yourself Sara. Fuck yourself while you watch my big cock that you've thought about constantly, come out for you.

"Oh God Jack, I'm going crazy to finally see that huge cock," I groaned as I lifted my left high heel pump and anchored it to the edge of the sofa as I leaned to the side and inserted two fingers into my burning pussy.

"Very sexy," he said with his eyes riveted to me as he began to undue his belt.

"God, I can't wait to see you. I've been going out of my mind thinking about you and that great big cock of yours," I groaned, feeling my pussy on the verge of erupting again.

"Sara, keep fucking yourself, and now run your left hand under your sexy ass," he said in a commanding voice. "Such a beautiful ass Sara," he said as his eyes watched my hand run under my ass cheek.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy," I groaned as I did as instructed and began running my hand across the bottom of the exposed flesh of my ass.

"Very sexy ass Sara. Does it feel hot baby."

"Oh God Jack, my ass is on fire," I groaned as I watched him unzip his pants.

"Your sexy ass should be on fire every day Sara," he said in a deep resonant tone, then added in a confident tone, " All the young teenage girls you see coming to my house have a one very similar trait, and that is they are always ready to fuck. Always on fire."

"Oh God Jack, my ass has been on fire since the day I saw you with those two teens." My ass and my pussy Jack, both on fire for you and that great, big cock of yours," I groaned as I felt my pussy reach the tipping point.

"I couldn't wait for him to be gone so that I could text you. I wanted to be with you so bad.....To fuck you so bad," I groaned as I kept on fucking myself in front of him with my eyes riveted to his huge cock.

Unzipping his pants, my went wide-open as I stared in disbelief, and shock as he began pulling down his pants and began uncovering the fattest and longest cock I have ever seen or imagined. The enormous mass of flesh looked like a giant baseball bat with the width of a over-sized beer can as it was unveiled in front of me.

"Oh fuck," was all I kept moaning as inch by inch was reviled to me. It seemed like time stood still as the almost surreal sight of his giant cock was reviled. Finally, just at his knee I saw the giant grapefruit sized cockhead finally come into view.

"OH MY GOD.....NO FUCKING WAY," I groaned out loud as his monstrous cock was fully exposed to me.

Running his right palm down the length of his huge shaft, seemed to awaken it and bring it to life, as it began to throb and balloon out like a tire filling in front of me. Suddenly, the almost grotesque maze of huge veins began to push off the sides of his enormous shaft as they each filled with blood, making his huge monster look angry.

It was an almost freighting sight that I could not take my eyes off of as I watched it expand to the most immense size right in front of my eyes. He began walking to me as it ballooned out to its unbelievable 13 inch size, curving to the side as it bounced from knee to knee.

"Fuck yourself Sara," he said in a commanding voice as he walked to me.

"Oh fuck it's so fucking huge," I groaned as I plunged my two fingers into my soaked pussy.

"That's it Sara. Fuck that sexy pussy. Show my big cock how bad you want to fuck it," he groaned as he watched me perform for him.

"Oh fuck, I want that huge dick so bad," I groaned as my fingers plunged deep inside my pussy.

Reaching me, my eyes were wide open, as my mind tried to process the true size of his monster cock. I also noticed that his balls were huge, the size of two large grapefruits, and they huge almost half way down his giant shaft, and I estimated about 10 inches down. I wanted to reach out and stroke it in the worst way, but kept fucking my pussy as I was instructed to do.

"So Sara, here is the cock you imagined fucking while you fucked your husband, and thought of every day since the day we met.

"Oh God, you're so right, but even seeing your huge cock across the yard, is nothing like seeing it now," I moaned as my fingers worked their way inside my pussy.

"Kiss it Sara," he said, in a deep voice as he bent down to meet the top of my flicking tongue, then added," Kiss it while you fuck your sexy pussy, and play with your sexy ass Sara.

"Oh god," I groaned as my lips made contact with his giant cock for the first time, sending my boiling pussy into a long drawn out spasm.

For the next half hour I just kissed all over his huge shaft, lost in the disbelief of something so huge. The sound of my lips kissing the sides and the huge cockhead filled the room with sexy, popping noises as I was in a state of worship. As my tongue explored the sides of his massive cock my hands cupped his huge balls and the crown of his cockhead. Occasionally I would look up at him in a trance-like state and see him grin at me, obviously proud of his huge manhood.

I was lust crazed, with the thought of having something so huge and powerful in my hands and mouth. I was under a spell to please every inch of it. I could only imagine what every young teen that came to fuck him thought once they were bent over and experiencing his enormous monster up-close for the first time.

After 15 minutes he sat back on the sofa holding his champaign glass. As soon as he sat his massive cock bounced off his tight stomach and rolled off his thigh and touched the sofa. God it was enormous, I thought to myself as I looked in disbelief as it seemed so out of proportion to his slim, tight body. I immediately put my knees on the edge of the sofa and went back to licking and kissing it. I ran my palm up the side as the tip of my tongue traced its way up to the fat crown. It was like stroking and licking it at the same time.

"Wonderful Sara," he said watching me work his huge cock admiringly.

I would suck the huge mushroom crown between my lips then flick my tongue half-way down his fat shaft then go back up to the piss slit and flick across it, as I grinned slyly at him. This pattern seemed to really hold his interest as he sipped his champaign and watched me make love to his giant cock.

I knew he was watching my every move, as he would grin at me slyly every time I looked up at him. The way he looked at me let me know how proud in an almost conceited way he was about his terrifyingly enormous manhood. At times, knowing he was watching me, looking right at me or in the mirrors I would swirl my tongue around his enormous cockhead then flick the side of his huge crown, grinning slyly as my braces glistened. It was the desired effect that I knew would cause him to stir as he lay back sipping his champaign watching me enjoy myself.

"Perfect Sara," he groaned in a low, resonant voice that caused me to moan.

Holding him in my outstretched hands was so electrifying. I felt so honored to be the one holding his enormous cock; to be being able to control and please something so massive. As I flicked and kissed all over it telling him how huge he was I could not stop thinking about all the young teenage girls I saw everyday getting out of one of his many luxury cars dressed in a sinful outfit that had this enormous cock inside them. Girls like Doreen who were 18 and incredibly sexy and now here I was a married newlywed in the same position that every one of those teenage girls was in. I was thrilled and so turned on to be with a man who had hundreds of sexy, teens wanting to fuck him.

"Perfect Sara. Now that you've been formally introduced to my big cock, we can start our fuck," he announced, as I tightened my legs as my body convulsed uncontrollably.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers