80-year-old Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

"Oh god, I'm so hot for you and this great big cock," I groaned out loud, unaware that my husband could hear my every word.

I then bent at the waist again and began biting up and down his massively thick veined shaft.

This caused him to groan approvingly and said, "Oh yesssss baby...that's right baby....just like that baby .....Bite it....Bite that big fucking cock Sara.... Oh yes just like that baby," he moaned as I bit along the length of his massive shaft and over the huge crown.

"So fucking big," I moaned as squatted on my pumps and lifted his huge cock while I continued to bite all over it.

As Mr. Stephens leaned against his desk I looked up slyly and smirked, then whispered,"Ohhhh baby... I love sucking your huge cock. I could suck it all day," I added hotly."

"You're so sexy baby," he said as he looked at me with a sly smile then took in the length of my pale freckled skinny body with my tiny 29AA tits and eraser-like nipples in the mirror while I desperately licked and kissed away on his massive 13 inch cock.

As I was blowing him I glanced at the mirror and almost died as I took in the sight of the two of us. It looked so naughty, so devilish. It was what most people would call morally wrong and repulsive behavior. Here was a skinny 20 year old sinfully dressed in a white bustier with long garter straps attached to a pair of tan thigh high stockings and brown high heel pumps, lustfully stroking and licking the massive, almost grotesque cock of a man nearly 60 years older than me.

When I put half of his enormous cock head in my outstretched mouth I actually came from the sight of it. His huge cock looked so sexy against my snow white freckled skin and in my outstretched mouth. I could see his eyes burning with lust as he stared at me in the mirror as my palms cupped his giant cock and my tongue went insane licking all over it, coating every inch of it with my wet salvia.

At one point I stood and began kissing his hard nipples while my hand slowly stroked up and down in a twisting motion, over and under his massive hooked shaft. I then turned and bent at the waist as his giant cock was wedged between my sexy ass cheeks. As soon as his huge cock went between my ass cheeks he let out a loud moan saying,

"Such a sexy ass Sara."

As my soft creamy freckled ass pressed up against his monster cock I began gyrating my ass slowly up and down and from side to side slightly against his monster cock as it glided between my ass cheeks and went up the middle of my back. As I looked in the mirror I almost came from the sight of his colossal cock as it snaked up my milk white freckled back as it nearly touched my shoulders!

His cock looked so gigantic in proportion to my narrow back. I then crossed one high heel over the other as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my nude thigh high nylons, caressing my long thin legs. His hands felt so exciting going up and down my sheer thigh high stockings and then he used his fingertips to trace around the sexy elastic tops.

It felt so sexy that I moaned in a throaty voice,"Ohhhh god,that feels sooooo fucking sexy baby."

As he continued to play with my legs and nylons I looked in the mirror and saw the depraved look of lust on my face. Seeing us in the mirror I couldn't believe how sexy we looked. Here was a 80 year old man in amazing physical shape who had a massive 13 in cock, standing behind a young freckled skinny 20 year old girl dressed in a pair of sexy stockings and high heels, with skin as white as snow who was using her soft ass as a pair of hands jacking his monster cock with a wanton look of fucking on her face.

As I used my turned- on ass to jack his huge cock, Mr. Stephens then pulled me up, with my back to him and that giant cock wedged against his stomach and my back and whispered,

"Oh Sara you are so fucking sexy baby..... Your sexy ass is driving me crazy baby... You have a magnificent body that was designed exclusively for fucking...The way you dress for fucking is so sexy and devilish Sara."

I then turned my head to the side and met his tongue for a wild flicking tongue kiss as he continued running his hands over my thigh high stockings.

He went on to say, "This big cock has fucked hundreds of sexy young girls Sara, but not one has pleased it like you baby... You are so sinfully young, with the look of a school girl, but you know more about fucking and pleasing a big cock then any girl I've ever fucked."

"Oh god that turns me on," I groaned as I pushed up against his giant cock that was being coated by my dripping pussy. "You've had so many girls," I said in my hottest voice, then added, "I must have seen at least 50 different ones since we moved in a few weeks ago."

"All of them combined don't add up to the way your pussy feels wrapped around my big cock, or the way you fuck Sara," he groaned as his huge cock slid over my ass.

"Oh baby, you know my pussy loves every inch of that huge cock," I groaned.

My ass kept fucking up and down his huge cock and our tongues met for another hot high-speed kiss.

I said hotly, "Oh baby I know you have a cock so big that every girl craves to fuck.... I love your huge cock baby...All I want to do is make love to it and fuck it like every one of your young teens. I want to turn on your huge cock then drain every ounce of hot cum out of it," I snarled as his hands pinched my tiny nipples, sending sparks deep into my pussy.

We kissed again and now his hands were running aggressively up and down my boyish chest and over my tiny rock-hard nipples. My nipples were so sensitive and as hard as nails and as he pinched them and rolled them between his thumb and index finger as he kissed my neck and drove me insane.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me with that great, big cock of yours," I groaned as I felt him line his huge cockhead up to the entrance of my wet pussy.

"Ohhh yes baby...I'm sooo fucking horny for that great big cock of yours baby...Oh yes baby take my pussy with that great big angry cock and fuck it the way you want. "Reshape my pussy baby. Shape it to fit your great, big shaft," I groaned in a animal-like voice.

Unknown to the both of them was that her husband Brad was listening to every depraved word, trying desperately to piece it all together as he imagined his loyal and conservative wife with the older wealthy neighbor.

"So, did you miss sleeping beside Brad last night Sara while you were in my bed beside me," he teased as he watched me worship his huge cock.

"Who's Brad, "I said in a naughty voice as I looked up at him with a sly grin, showing my gleaming braces. "I loved sleeping in your bed, and feeling this huge cock rub up against me through the night," I groaned as I licked and kissed up and down the length of his massive shaft.

"So naughty Sara," he said with a sly laugh, then added in a dark tone," Not exactly the faithful wife Brad thinks you are."

"Oh yes, I'm very naughty Mr. Stephens. Naughty like all the teenage girls you fuck every day, and as far as being faithful. The only thing I want to be faithful to is this huge cock," I groaned as I pumped it lovingly though both extended hands.

Hearing his newlywed wife talk so freely and using such guttural language about sleeping in the 80 year old neighbors bed and being naughty for him, and even hearing her say that she basically forgot about him ripped through his heart like a sharp sword.

The thought of his faithful, conservative, church-going bride sleeping with and fucking the 80 year old business tycoon shafted him beyond words. And hearing her beg the 80 year old neighbor to fuck her with his huge cock caused him to run to the bathroom and vomit.

When he returned from the bathroom he heard the wealthy older business tycoon say in a commanding voice,

"Bend forward Sara, I have to taste this incredible pussy and ass of yours." "Spread that beautiful ass and let me see that wide-open pussy of yours," he heard the 80 year old neighbor command his wife.

Suddenly Brad heard a loud slap, and then heard his wife groan.

"Oh fuuuck," she groaned in a throaty voice from just having my ass spanked.

"Yes Sara, you like having that sexy ass spanked, don't you," he snarled then spanked me again.

I went crazy when he slapped my ass. His slap sent sparks deep into my pussy that drove me insane with lust. He didn't do this to me last night. It was another side of Mr. Stephens that I did not see, and it turned me on like crazy.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me come baby," I moaned as his tongue hit my smoking pussy then went right into my asshole.

Mr. Stephens would suck my pussy then eat my ass, and then every few minutes would spank my ass which made me cum all over his face.

"Such a perfect ass," he groaned as he stabbed his tongue from one wet hole to the other which caused me groan out loud,

"Ohh fuck, thats so good," I groaned as his tongue went from one hole to the other as he spread my ass cheeks with his strong hands.

"Such pale skin Sara. It makes your pussy look so pink," he snarled. "You have the pinkest pussy I've ever seen," he groaned as he kissed all over it.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum," I moaned as my pussy tightened then opened as I came all over his mouth.

"Brad must love the taste of this amazing pussy and ass Sara," he said as he continued to fuck me with his lounge as I came uncontrollably.

"Oh god, he never does that. He's too timid," I groaned as I kept cumming in a flood from the incredible tongue fucking he was giving me. "Oh fuck you're driving me crazy baby," I groaned from the exquisite feeling of his tongue stabbing way up into my ass then my pussy.

"I find it hard to believe your husband doesn't worship your sexy tasting pussy Sara," he said as he kissed all over my pussy, and my ass.

"His grandfather was the first to eat me like you do," I moaned (still unable to tell him about Brad's father and my brother).

"He loved the taste of my pussy too, and ate me for hours, and made me cum like crazy," I groaned out loud as my body continued to tremble from having cum so hard.

Mortified and just hearing that his faithful, conservative wife had been with his own grandfather sexually caused him to run and throw-up again. As he vomited he thought about how his grandfather would send him away on business and have his wife flown to New York. He felt humiliated and used, and that feeling of deep depression washed over him.

After cumming so hard I squatted on my pumps and went crazy stroking his huge hard on.

"Oh god, your cock is so huge. Let me take the edge off this great, big cock baby. I'm so fucking horny for you and this huge assed cock. I woke up so horny for you, but you left the bed. I so wanted to wake you up with me sucking your huge cock baby. I wanted to stroke you off and swallow your huge load," I moaned as I continued to pump his great big shaft.

Back on the bed, curled up in a ball Brad could not believe the guttural language and pleading that came from his wife's mouth.

"There will be lots of mornings like that baby," he said which caused me to groan.


"Let me pump you off," I pleaded as I stoked his massive 13inch hard on. "Put on another big show baby," I pleaded, as I looked up at him with a sly grin as my two outstretched hands stroked up and down the length of his massive shaft. "Put on another big show," I grinned slyly at him as I stroked away at his monster shaft, with absolute disbelief over his staggering size.

"Such a naughty girl Sara," he groaned, as he took in the sight of me as I worshiped his giant, oversized manhood. "So different from the shy, conservative girl I met a few weeks ago," he groaned as his massive cock began to pulse in my hands.

"This great big cock fucked me into the naughty girl I am now baby. "This great big cock," I groaned, as my braces shinned at him. "I'm just like one of your many teens now," I groaned as I flicked my tongue out to lick the flow of pre-cum that started to ooze out of his huge slit.

"Oh no baby, you're in a class by yourself," he groaned as he watched me lick his pre-cum and kiss his huge cockhead. He then added hotly," Who would have thought that after all these years the best pussy I ever fucked would have been right next door.

"The newlywed bride right next door Mr. Stephens," I said with a sly grin that caused him to groan deeply and his giant shaft to throb uncontrollably. "The not-so-faithful newlywed bride," I added hotly.

"Fuck, this huge thing felt so amazing in my pussy," I groaned as my outstretched hands flew up and down his 13 inch shaft.

"You're too good baby....So naughty," he groaned as cum began bursting out of his cock with the force of a fire hose.

For the next two minutes cum burst out, over 10 feet away, splashing on the floor in huge puddles as I looked on in amazement, as I controlled the action with my pumping hands. It was such an amazing sight to see such a huge cock cum so hard and so powerfully and for so many bursts.

After he exploded all over the floor, he pulled me up to him and we kissed hard. Startlingly, his massive cock was as hard as steel, as I continued to pump it along the side of my stocking cover leg.

After cumming for 15 minutes straight from being eaten and having cum so hard from being spanked I begged him to fuck me. He took me by the hand and pulled me to the soft in the study. Pushing me against the arm-rest he lifted my right leg over the arm rest and put my left knee on the sofa. This position had my wet pussy exposed to him.

"Play with your sexy pussy Sara," he commanded as he took hold of his massive cock.

"That's it baby, let me get a nice look at that sexy, open fuck-hole of yours," he growled.

On the bed listening to his wife taking orders from the 80 year old neighbor and doing what he asked without any resistance Brad began to think he was dreaming. This was a person he did not know at all, and he was about to learn a lot more about his 'faithful' wife than he ever thought possible.

As Mr. Stephens watched me reach back and spread my fuck lips and run my fingers along my pussy lips his moans of hunger for me were turning me on like crazy. As he grabbed his giant cock in his hand it looked staggering as it shot out over a foot from where he was holding it at the base.

I swear his cock looked so staggering that it seemed to take up more than half of his taught sexy body! It was already pulsing wildly and pre cum was steadily flowing from his huge cock head.

"So sexy he groaned," in a voice that let me know he was going to fuck me so hard.

As he lined up his massive cock to the entrance of my smoking pussy I covered my mouth to muffle my cries. Ignoring my cries he mercilessly brought that freakish cock past the entrance of my sex starved pussy as I gasped,

"Ohh fuck! ...its sooo fucking huge... I'm cumming already just looking at that great big cock of yours baby...Ohhh fuck!"

Without any concern for me he began feeding that turned on monster into my sizzling hot cunt. I knew from fucking him all night that there was nothing I could say or do if I even wanted him to stop or go slow, which I didn't. He was going wild as each throbbing inch penetrated my overstuffed pussy.

"Such an incredible cunt Sara," he groaned as he continued to feed that freakish monster into my smoldering pussy.

I looked back and cried out in terror as I saw that only an inch or two had actually penetrated my tight opening. I felt like I was being split in two from this giant fuck pole and only a few inches were inside of me!

I was so tense from the thought of passing out that I instinctively lifted the back of my right foot out of my high heel pump to give him more access to my burning pussy. I began to become fearful of what that monster was going to do to me.

"Easy baby, I said through short breaths as I reached back and pushed on his chest to slow him down a little. "I want to fuck you again so bad, but remember my pussy isn't used to fucking something so huge."

"What about Brad's grandfather Sara. How could you forget something so memorable," he moaned as he slowed his pace for me.

"Oh god he does have a real big cock, but nothing like yours baby," I groaned out loud as another freakish inch went up inside me.

On the other end of the phone Sara's husband could not believe what he was hearing. He collapsed on his hotel bed and curled up into a ball again, as he thought about all the times his grandfather had sent him away on business and had flown Sara to New York in his private jet.

"Do you miss Brad's grandfathers big cock Sara," he said in a deep penetrating voice as he continued inching into my smoking pussy.

"Oh god, I did until I saw and fucked yours baby. I used to go home after the weekends of fucking him so depressed that I had to go back to Brad, and especially when I had to fuck him. His dick was so tiny compared to his grandfathers, and he was so lack-luster when he fucked me, it got me so depressed."

"All I wanted was to be with his grandfather. I hated coming home to Brad after being fucked all weekend by his grandfathers big cock. But, then after a few months he started fucking Brad's sister Clare. The second she turned 18 he had her on his private jet to New York."

"Wonderful. His own granddaughter," he said as he pushed deeper into my welcome fuck-hole.

Hearing that his own sister was fucking his grandfather and that he was so well endowed made him go into a deep depression. His sister Clare was an absolute knockout by all mens standards; he himself had imagined fucking her in his private fantasy's hundreds of times. She was blond, with blue eyes, and stood 5'8" tall. She weighed 110 pounds and had an incredible body. With perfect 34DD-21-33 measurements and the biggest pair of long, wide nipples her body stopped traffic. At 16 she had already won all of the local and state beauty contests.

He himself had saved hundreds of photos of his knockout sister in different bikini's and high heels from all of the pageants she had been in, and had exploded thousands of times while looking over them in his bedroom.

His grandfather had bought her a new 100 thousand dollar Mercedes for her birthday and had flow her to New York. She stayed a week before she called her parents and told them that she was moving in with her grandfather and that she was going to work as his personal assistant.

That same day as she was looking out the penthouse window of the affluent Manhattan cityscape dressed in a pair of brown high heel pumps with tan thigh high stockings getting fucked from behind by her grandfathers huge 12 inch cock she called her boyfriend and told him they were through. As soon as she hit the end button her grandfather took the phone and threw it across the room. As soon as he threw the phone she turned he head to meet his flicking tongue as he pounded into her velvet pussy with his 12 inch shaft.

RESUME STORY

As I looked in the mirror I could not believe the freakish sight at seeing over 10 inches that were waiting to split my pussy wide open and the most frightening part was the huge 8 inch hook that was waiting to tunnel its way into places that no one has ever been before!

As he ran his hands up and down my stockings and reached for my tiny tits, his giant cock continued its merciless assault on my pussy, tunneling its way into my hot opening angrily, determined to bottom out as he fucked so unbelievably hard. My right high heel began clicking on the floor and I actually shuddered and came all over his huge cock, as cries of lust shot through every inch of my turned on body, and filled the room with scorching lust.

At that point it was just too much cock for me to take. I began to plead, "Oh baby your cock is too fucking big. Let's take a little break. I promise you'll own it in a few minutes baby, I just need a little rest from cumming so fucking hard."

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers