80-year-old Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

I continued to drive him wild as I pumped his huge, throbbing cock as I deliberately taunted him saying hotly,

"Oh fuck your huge cock feels so fucking good in my hands baby(hand jacking up and down real slow )...I can feel your great big cock throbbing because I'm jacking it just how you like it baby (hand jacking up and down real slow )...Just how you like having it pumped, (hand jacking up and down real slow )Ummm...Oh fuck yeah, look at how sexy that great big cock looks going through my wet hands while I'm stroking all over it."

Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster and said,

"Ohhhh baby, cum real hard for me baby, so that I could I can watch that huge fucking built up load explode from your giant cock... Lay back and let my hands jack it out of you baby."

That did it as he began to moan,

"Oh baby... Ohhhhh Fuck! Here it cums baby."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew everywhere, as I continued to vigorously pump his huge hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the hot long ropes of cum flew out of his giant cock I reached down and began massaging my swollen clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As he lay back on the sofa his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over two feet in length! His hot long ropes of cum splashed all over the expensive teak deck as he groaned about how nasty I was! As I jacked his huge cock devotedly I watched in total shock and went wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that monster cock and land all over the deck more than ten feet away!

You could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the wood deck loudly, while I was moaning,

"Oh fuck ...soooo much fucking cum...sooooo much fucking cum baby...Don't fucking stop baby ...Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby... Shoot it all over the fucking place baby."

When he finally stopped his huge cock turned to rubber in my hands as I eagerly licked it and kissed it while I moaned over and over about how huge his cock was and how much I loved fucking and blowing it. I was obsessed with it and was obsessed with worshiping it.

This was far from love, this was like someone possessed with sucking a gigantic cock. I was just like every girl or women that worshiped the wealthy 80 year olds huge cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock as I licked it all over for more than half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning,

"Ummmm so good...soooo big... Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm, its soooo big."

I could have sucked on his huge flaccid cock all night. I was clearly addicted to his huge cock. I was just like any other girls who fucked him. He had a cock that made a woman crazy. Men like Mr. Stephens who had giant cocks were meant to be treated special, meant to be worshiped.

After having fucked through the night the sun was coming up and we walked hand in hand back to his state room. We then went to his king sized bed and just enjoyed a passionate kiss. We had fucked for over twenty hours straight and were now thoroughly enjoying a sexy hot kiss. I felt so sexy lying next to the wealthy 80 year old just dressed in my tan thigh high stockings with a white garter belt and brown high heels.

As we kissed I continued caressing his enormous cock as it ran way up his tight chest touching my tiny nipples. Even soft it was so fucking long that I could kiss it without even moving from this wonderful position on my side. I just licked his great big flaccid cock lovingly for an hour before I undressed and fell asleep in his arms.

He whispered into my ear, "I can't believe how sexy your skinny and freckled skin is, and I am amazed that you are able to take my entire cock to the base."

I then turned and put my arms his neck and we kisses passionately for ten minutes. As I went back down on my high heels and resumed licking his giant shaft.

As his wife was doing the most unthinkable things with his 80 year old boss, he was curled up in a ball in disbelief about what was taking place. All along he had thought that his wife was so pure and so innocent and now to find out that she had fucked his father and grandfather and had a sexual encounter with her own brother was absolutely devastating to him.

As I licked all over his huge cock I looked up with a smirk on my face and began pumping him lustfully. As we made eye contact he grinned and said, "Your husband is a very lucky young man to have such a faithful and innocent young bride to be."

"You mean my new husband. The one with the huge 13 inch cock," I grinned then went back to pumping his huge shaft. "Faithful, but not so innocent," I grinned then kissed my way up and down his giant towering cock.

I then stood and we met for a naughty tongue kiss as I continued to pump his great big sexy cock lustfully between my long fingers. I then bent at the waist and went back to sucking the huge head of his now throbbing 13 inch cock as he told me that he was going to arrange for my husband to be out of the country permanently, giving him the fake position as head of marketing in Europe and Asia.

"I want you with me all the time Sara. I want to fuck that incredible pussy of yours every day," he said as I pumped all over his massive shaft.

"Oh god Jack I want this huge cock inside me constantly. More than anything," I groaned.

I then added in my throaty voice as I pumped all over his massive, tireless shaft,

"Fuck, get rid of him so that I could be in your bed every night baby. Let me be your number 1 fuck," I groaned hotly. "I know you love this gripping pussy I have. It can be yours everyday if you get rid of him," I groaned then met his tongue for a wild, flicking kiss.

Listening to the conversation about Mr. Stephens plan to keep him away from his new bride and hearing her agree excitedly caused him to vomit again then gulp down a second bottle of Scotch. The thought of her being so unfaithful was devastating to him, and hearing that she also fucked his own father and his grandfather and her encounter with her own brother was so humiliating to him. He could not believe that his wife was so excited to be with a man 60 years older than she was. The thought of her fucking Mr. Stephens disgusted and depressed him.

As I stood in my stockings, heels and garter belt pumping his massive shaft I felt it twitch and expand again.

"I need to jack you off lover..... I need to see another hot load explode from your great big sexy cock baby... I want to watch your huge cock shoot off...then I want to taste your hot fucking load baby," I said in a delirious state.

Brad could not believe his ears as he listen to his wife plead with the 80 year old to cum for her and that she wanted to drink his cum. he himself found the act of oral sex repulsive and up until now always thought that Sara hated it too. He realized that there was so much to his wife that he never knew, and he felt so betrayed.

I was going crazy and needed to make him pop off. I was determined to bring his huge cock off and knelt down on my glass high heels and stroked his massive hard on playing with it as I teased,

"Soooo baby, do you like the way your faithful 20 year old newlywed neighbor jacking your huge cock...do you baby... Do you...Ohhhhh fuck yeah... I can tell you do baby." My fiancés grandfather threw his head back and wailed,

"Ahhhhh Fuuuck....Here it cums baby.....Ahhhhhh.... Keep stroking it baby.....Your hands feel so fucking good baby..... So fucking good."

Suddenly his giant cock began to explode. As his hot cum went flying over my shoulder I kept pumping and taunting,

"Ohhhh that's it baby.... Give me a hot load of your hot cum lover....Ohhhh fuck yeah....Fuck yeah baby."

For the next two minutes blast after scorching blast went flying out of his gigantic cock splashing against the mirrors as he moaned loudly,

"Ahhhhhhhhh..... You sexy bitch... You're driving my big cock insane."

I then grabbed the head of his huge cock in one hand and proceeded to pump his spurting shaft off with the other at a blinding speed. My horny hands flew over the great big hook in the middle of his shaft and caused him keep shooting off. His beautiful cum began to flow through my outstretched hand and helped lubricate his massive shaft as I fiercely pumped it off with the other.

After ten long ropes of cum leapt from his huge cockhead I eagerly guided the spurting monster to my open mouth and began swallowing blast after blast of my fiancés grandfather hot cum. I swallowed five times then stood as I continued to jerk his monster cock as it wedged between his tight stomach and mine. We came together in a hot kiss as his huge cock spurted up through our stomachs hitting or chins and my hair. Finally after a minute of his tireless cock spurting, it fell between his legs and came to rest at his knees.

This was the beginning of a fuck that would not end. We had so much inexhaustible heat for one another we knew that we could fuck forever without ever tiring of each other.

After his amazing orgasm we went to the Jacuzzi where we spent two hours kissing and playing with each other. What I didn't realize, as we walked out of his office was that the phone had fallen off the cradle and my husband and I we weren't disconnected and that he had heard the entire explosive sex act between Mr. Stephens and me.

...To Be Continued...

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
shoguyshoguyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I QUIT!

After reading all of the negative comments, I have decided to NEVER write again! Based on the comments, I have come to the conclusion that the preference is for males to have 3-4 inch penises (similar to their own I imagine?) And for women to be under thirty (perhaps the age of a co-worker-or niece?) I leave thanking-you ALL for the negative comments, as they have persuaded me to put-down my pen----which I might add is 14 inches long! GOOD-BYE LITEROTICA! Virginia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot story

love it......bring more into it from how sinful she is being....maybe get her to lure the pastor's wife into he newfound sinful fun with girl/girl and big cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only older 4 me

OH MY GOD!!! I can’t believe this series, and this writer! After reading the response from an 18 year old girl I can finally share a story that happened to me on my 18th birthday 3 years ago. First off, I search this sight for stories about older men with young teenage girls because from that time (my 18th birthday) I have only been attracted to older men. In the middle of my senior year of High School I started dating a boy whose father was a high-profile agent for a lot of famous actors. He was divorced and a lot older. He was 70 years old, but wow did he look real handsome and incredibly fit and real young for his age. He was also really rich and lived a very rich lifestyle. When I started dating my boyfriend I would always see his father with a really young and really sexy girl, not much older than me. The girls were young actresses just starting out. In my mind I myself imagined being out with him (just like Sara in the story). It was hard not to, because of the lifestyle he lived and how handsome he was. There were times when he would take my boyfriend and I out to one of the many private clubs he belonged to, or an event where a number of stars he represented were at. At every place we went he was so commanding, his personality dwarfed his son’s. As I was having fantasy after fantasy about him I noticed him checking me out a lot of times. Sometimes deliberately and when I would catch him he continued without any embarrassment or concern for his son. He also caught me checking him out a bunch of times, and by his sly grin I knew that he could tell what I was thinking. That’s when I really started going crazy. About me. I am half Asian and half Swedish. I stand 5’6” and weigh 108 pounds. My hair is black and my measurements are 34DD-21-33. One time when we were at his private country club for dinner he had a young actress with him. When her and I went to the bathroom she told me my boyfriend was really cute and then surprised me when she jokingly said I must be really satisfied. When I asked her what she meant by satisfied she pointed down to her crotch then spread her hands about a foot apart and said, “like his father.” I nearly died because his son was pretty average, just like all the other boys at school. I just smiled at her and didn’t let on, and she grinned and said, “like father like son.” The next week was my 18th birthday. I got a call during the week from my boyfriends father on my cell and when I heard his voice I instantly got excited. He came right to the point and told me how sexy I was and that he wanted to take me out for my 18th birthday. He told me he had arranged for my son and three of his friends to go to a sporting event where they would fly to New York on his private jet and stay the weekend at his Penthouse there. I was so excited and so impressed that he could arrange for my boyfriend to be away for the weekend. When my boyfriend told me I pretended to be a little upset, but he promised to make it up to me the following weekend. From the second I arrived at his house we were kissing like crazy. I was so turned on by his skills, especially when he stripped me of my dress and carried me to the bedroom. I came to him dressed in a white micro-mini dress and under it in thigh high stockings and high heels (just like Sara). Well he spent about two hours giving me the most incredible head, making me cum over and over, and when I finally saw his cock, I nearly passed out. He was almost a foot long and really fat around. I never saw anything like it. We fucked the whole night, he was unstoppable. We got together every few weeks for almost a year. His son and I broke up after a few months. After that experience I have always been with older men. For me it’s no comparison to guys my age. Right now I am in college and enjoying the company of one of my college professors. He’s 71 and although he isn’t as big as my x-boyfriends father, he is incredible in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Also

Brad also has some family business to even up as well as dealing with his elderly neighbor and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Run

Brad just get the heck out of dodge. Sara is a obsessed woman and a size queen. Sara doesn't know her hubby heard everything but why should she really care. He is going to be assigned forever in Europe with a false position and Mr. Stevens is going to reap the benefits. Who cares if Brad knows, dump him and move in permanently with Mr. Stevens. Sara doesn't care about Brad, she has a two million dollar rock on her finger. Brad, you have even bigger problems with your family members banging you wife. Dump her Brad, you can't satisfy her. Get on with you life and finds someone that you can share a life with. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories