9½ Long, Hard Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRhymer
TheRhymer
441 Followers

My boy must have mistaken my hesitation for something else, because he said breathlessly, "Um, I think we should do oral training first, Mom. Okay?"

I shook my head sharply. "No, we've done the last of that. For a while anyway." At his heartbroken look, I continued quickly, "It's a matter of physical constraints, darling. I have a small mouth, and your girth has increased dramatically. It's almost impossible to fit you in my mouth anymore."

Now he merely looked disappointed. "However," I went on, "there are more....flexible options. I think it's about time we explored them." Standing slowly, I turned my back on him and then sloooowwwly lowered myself to my hands and knees. I thrust my bottom toward him and looked back at his glowing face, saying, "Now for the real test of a man: let's see how long you can last when it truly matters. How would you like to fuck Mommy's cunt? "

I used the deliberately crude terms just to stimulate him, or so I told myself.

He moved slowly forward, as if my pussy were a magnet and his tremendous dick were the bar of steel it so resembled in it stiffness. Soon, I could feel his cock riding atop the warm crack between my buttocks, and his hands clenching my hips. We were both trembling like first-time lovers, and I could feel the hot trail of his pre-cum oozing down onto my asshole. "Fuck Mommy's cunt, honey," I urged him in a strangled whisper. "Please!"

As though hypnotized with lust, he backed away slowly, and let his massive maleness inch down along the curve of my crack until the head was poised at the entry of my dripping cunt. Then, with a sigh, he eased his way in.

He was barely inside me, but I came so hard that he must have thought I was drying to wrench off the end of his cock. He pulled out, gasping, before he too could lose control.

"You fucking stud," I hissed when I regained my senses seconds later, the last pretence of my scientific detachment gone. "Fuck me! Fuck Mommy hard and deep, Tay-bear!"

Easier said than done. Despite my large practice dildos and the extra lubrication of my orgasm, it was slow-going at first; his cock was so thick it was simply difficult to fit inside. He eased his way in, groaning and gasping, and for my part I was chanting, "Don't you dare! Don't you dare come yet! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!" Inside my head something was chattering inanely, My son my little boy my Taylor that's him inside me fucking me like the stud horse he is omigod omigod omigod and when he backed out and carefully thrust into me another come jolted through me like a white-hot spear and my pussy clenched around his hugeness and suddenly it felt like a sperm bomb had burst within me as he hosed my insides down with his incestuous semen. My son had lasted for two thrusts once he got inside me.

Bad, bad boy.

Of course, that's not a problem with a boy the likes of my Tay; the cum just became more lubrication for his big cock, and of course he stayed as hard as he always did. He started pumping into me vigorously, alternately gently and roughly, the whole time keeping up a dirty little mantra of "Oh Mom, your cunt feels so good, so good around my cock. I want to keep fucking you forever. I'm gonna fill your pussy up with more of my come, fuck I love you, I love your pussy, I'm the luckiest boy alive, OH MOMMMMMMMYYYY!"

That last outburst was accompanied by another outburst inside me, and I came so hard as his cock provided delicious friction against my cunt walls and clit that I blacked out. When I came to I was still propped up on hands and knees, and he was plowing on, crowing his delight in an unending spiel of innocently filthy sex talk that made my erogenous zones tingle with delight.

I lost track of how many times we came that day. But I do know that after an hour or so my knees got so sore we retired to his bedroom, where we proceeded to have sex in a variety of positions for five full hours more. That's right, it was another five hours before he was literally fucked out, so exhausted that he couldn't move. I'm not sure, but I think he could have gotten it up again if he'd wanted.

By then, I was sure about my hypothesis. I had decided that young Tay wasn't ill or even abnormal, except in the sense that he was a cut above most males. In truth, I was beginning to thing he was that sexual rarity, a superpotent—one of those males that no single woman could ever satisfy, who could keep going and going and going as long as he could remain conscious. Eventually, I would need to find other women for him to fuck if I wanted to get anything done.

Until then, though, he was mine, and I didn't care to share. I knew I would eventually have to, though, because even a horny woman can only take so much, and to do without would be detrimental to the poor lad.

In any case, he woke me up with his cock buried deep in my cunt the next morning, and we had a long, slow fuck before we ate breakfast. After he downed enough for two grown men, he was ready to go again. We both had a shower together (we needed it by then), and of course we screwed there, too. Then we went back to bed.

Late that afternoon, after another massive meal, I experimented with letting him ease that huge thing into the tiny pucker of my asshole. We managed it with a lot of lubrication and care, but he was so big I didn't dare let him fuck me there. So after another shower, I showed him what he needed to do to pleasure a woman, and he turned out to be a first-rate cunt-lapper and tit-man. Then we made love until late into the night.

We were so busy that neither of us remembered to measure him, but I could tell as his enormous member flexed within me that he was still a growing boy. My growing boy.

Day 67. Length: 12.85 inches. Girth: 8.7 inches. Growth since July 25: 0.001 in.

It seemed that my son's insane penile growth had more or less stopped. Alas, his sexual appetite had not. In fact, it seemed to be increasing, heaven help me. I was pretty much exhausted. We had sex no fewer than four hours a day, and I had begun to have to send him away so he could masturbate alone, which neither he nor I liked.

After setting aide my measuring tape away, I gave Taylor Jr. an affectionate pat and said, "Honey, I'm afraid you'll need to put the monster away for a bit and get dressed. We've got company in a few minutes."

"Awww!"

"Tay-bear, I'll make it up to you, honest I will. Just get dressed...and do your best to rein that thing in. We can't let people see you with a huge erection in your pants."

"Okay," he sighed, and retired to his room. By the time he emerged in the sitting room, dressed in a neat Oxford and slacks, he looked like your normal young man, handsome and slight. Admittedly, his slacks were a bit capacious; I've had to get them specially tailored, given his incredible size. But no one would notice that unless they really looked.

I was dressed in a simple dress that could come off easily. Sitting beside me were two women, one a bit older than I, and one in her mid-twenties. "Hi, Aunt Joan," Tay said, hugging my sister. He looked at the other woman curiously.

"Don't you recognize me?" she asked. "It's Miss Tina, from eighth grade."

"Oh yeah!" he burst out. "I had such a crush on you! How are you?"

She blushed prettily. "Oh, I'm good. Very, very good."

My boy sat down on the armchair across from where the other girls and I were sitting. "What's up?" he asked guilelessly.

I glanced at Joan, and we grinned. "I've heard that you are, young man," she said, in her earthy contralto. Taylor has always had a thing for his sexy aunt, and he turned red as a beet.

"Mom! he protested. "How could—"

I cut him off. "I love you more than anything, Tay-bear, but you're more than a single woman can handle. So I recruited your aunt and Miss Tina to help me with your, um, 'training.' Joan has been telling me for years that she was going to take you to bed as soon as you were old enough. I thought she was joking...but it turns out she wasn't. As for Miss Tina, well, several of my younger patients have told me about her fondness for teen boys...so I approached her. Needless to say, once they heard about your fantastic cock, they just couldn't wait to help us."

Tina crossed her legs lasciviously, making Taylor very aware that she wasn't wearing panties, as his aunt tugged down her top to display the full glory of her breasts. As for me, I reached down to the hem of my dress and pulled it up and over my head, revealing my full nudity.

"For now," I told him as I lay back and dabbled my fingers into my steamy cunt, "we're going to train you as a team. What do you think, baby?"

"I think I can live with that," he said, grinning. Without being invited, he unzipped his slacks and fished out his cock, which was already ballooning to its full monstrous size. My little man was finally getting over his shyness!

I sat back to watch as my sister fell on his huge cock like a starving woman attacking a steak, and Tina crouched over his face to receive his tongue, her eyes glued to the 13-inch pillar of flesh between his legs as Joan worked to get her lips around it.

Good Lord, I was in heaven.

TheRhymer
TheRhymer
441 Followers
12