90% True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

I stood up and extended a hand towards the sexy redhead, "Hi, I'm Pete, I'm Rich's friend."

"Mmm hmm," she said biting the corner of her lip that had the lip ring, "You can sit down big boy, I've got a boy friend." Her gaze drifted to my jeans.

I looked down and realized that my cock was semi inflated and was poking out in a weird way that made it look like I had a full on erection. "No," I said trying to press down on my jeans, the pressure only making my cock stiffer, "It's just the way the jeans are."

"Mmm hmm," she said again as she crossed to the fridge and opened it. Bending over to look in, I couldn't help but watch as the legs of her shorts pulled all the way up, sliding into her ass crack. I'm sure that if it was a little bit brighter in the room I could have seen the outline of her pussy.

But Nina got my attention again, "Ignore her Pete, that's my older sister Katie. She thinks she knows it all."

- - -

"Wait a second," my wife interrupted as she lay on the bed with me listening to my story. "Katie, Nina's sister? Didn't you and she date for a while?"

I sighed at my wife's interruption of my story. "Yes baby, but this was the first time I'd ever met her. We didn't end up dating for a while. Now do you want me to tell you the story or not? Because I can't if you're going to interrupt.

My wife, Ann, stuck out a pouty lip. "I'm sorry," she said in a pouty voice, "I won't interrupt any more, tell your story."

I took a deep breath and then looked at her, "Wait where was I?"

Ann grinned, "She was looking in the fridge and you were trying to see her pussy through her shorts, but it was too dark."

I laughed, "Right, so anyways, Nina tells me this redhead is her sister. Then she made fun of Katie, saying that her older sister always thought she knew it all...."

- - -

Katie turned and shut the fridge door. Holding a 2 liter bottle of cola, she said, "I do in fact know it all." Then she crossed the kitchen to return to the back hallway. "I don't know what you're doing pervo," she called to Nina, "But keep it down, I'm exhausted and need some more sleep." Then the redhead disappeared into the dark hallway leading to the back of the house.

I turned back to Nina, a look of concern on my face, "I figured you're house would be empty. You want to have an orgy with your sister here?"

She leaned the camcorder and tri pod in the corner and smiled, "Don't worry about Katie, the shit I've heard from her bedroom, the stuff I know about her sex life, she's not going to care. Besides, she works as a bartender down in Allentown. She just got home a few hours ago; she's going to crash for most of the day."

I was only eighteen, but I looked older due to my six foot four height and the early grey that was peppered in my hair. I'd gone to bars in the past, but never down to the party bars down in the artsy section of Buffalo, the neighborhood known as Allentown. If Nina's sister Katie worked down there, it might be worth taking a trip one night though. But still, I wasn't sure about sex when her sister might walk in on us or hear us. I had a quizzical look on my face and I started, "I don't know...."

Nina stalked close to me and shoved the plate with my remaining breakfast on it over to the middle of the table. Then lifting one leg up she sat on the very edge of the table facing me. Her sweatshirt clad tits only a foot from my face she leaned forwards and put on a pouting face. "Come on now Peter, you're not going to tell me that my sister, who's going to be asleep in minutes, is going to keep you from having a good time, are you?"

I hesitated, and she leaned back and hooked her thumbs into her waist band of her sweatpants. She rolled them forwards, and the waistband of the sweat pants flipped down. "You're smarter then that Pete," she said, flipping it downwards again. The flat smooth skin below her belly button called to me and I gazed at it as she flipped the band a third time. Now the top edge of her neatly cropped pubic hair was exposed. She kept her hair trimmed into a V shape, and I was looking at the two tips of the V.

I shook my head no. "I suppose she'll be asleep soon." I said quietly, licking my lips, unable to take my eyes from the promise in that exposed pubic hair.

"Good," she said, "Then you deserve a reward." With that she pushed the waistband of her pants down further, onto her thighs. She exposed her pussy to me, and I was enthralled. She shaved her pubic hair into a V shape that ended at the very top of her lips, as if it was a road sign pointing towards her clit. The rest of her pussy was shaved though. Her lips were fully exposed, and at the moment they were pink and puffy, swollen and wet. She was obviously aroused and I could see copious amounts of moisture coating her inner lips and practically about to run down from her excited slit. With her other hand she ran two fingers across the wet slit she'd exposed, dipping the fingers into herself once, and then bringing the fingers to my lips.

I was like a moth to a flame, I couldn't resist. I opened my mouth and leaned forwards. I licked the delicious slickness from her fingers. My eyes closed and my arousal shot upwards as that intoxicating taste and scent filled my world. But then she pulled her fingers away and hopped down from the table. Dancing away with a smile she let her sweatpants ride back up to her waist as I sat there with an erection growing quickly in my jeans. "So you'll be my camera man? I promise you that I'll make it up to you afterwords."

I nodded my head yes. But then a realization hit me. I looked up at the clock on the wall. "Uh," I said pointing at the clock, "It's almost 10:30. Shouldn't Jen and Rich be here by now?"

Nina looked at the clock and her flirty playful attitude dropped as she agreed, "Yeah, like half an hour ago. But the weather's really bad out, I hope everything's okay."

I stood, and adjusted the erection in my jeans and said, "The roads are shit and it's still snowing. I'm sure they are just stuck in traffic or something and taking their time."

Nina nodded but moved to the phone on the wall, "I'll page Rich just to see what's up." She then dialed the number for his pager, and left her number followed by 411, the code our group used to ask 'what's up?'

She hung up the phone and I managed to get some self control and said, "Maybe we should watch a movie or something while we wait. If you keep teasing me I'm going to bend you over that table and take you right now."

Nina grinned and begun lifting her sweatshirt upwards slowly and said, "Oooh, promise?"

I laughed and waved my hands to stop her, "No no no, I guess I don't mind that my Jen was playing around with you without me there, but I'm going to feel guilty if I do the same without her."

Nina put on a fake pouty face, but I saw through it. She understood and pulled her sweatshirt back down. "Okay, go take your coffee into the living room, I'll bring in a movie to watch while we wait."

I grabbed my coffee while Nina went back into the dark back hallway towards what I assumed was her bedroom. I adjusted my cock and sat down on the couch facing her TV and suddenly wondered where her parents were. I never asked, assuming they went to work too. But the TV sat by stairs that led upstairs, and I wondered if her parents were up there. I also then thought that I didn't even know if Nina had both parents, or other siblings, or anything. Maybe I should ask.

I sipped my coffee till Nina came back into the room with a video tape. She bent over and shook her ass slightly at me as she put it in the VCR and I had to ask, "Hey Nina, is there anyone else in the house other then your sister I should know about?"

She joined me on the couch and reached for the remote as she shook her head no, "Nope, my mom is on a cruise with some of her friends till next Tuesday and my half brother is in Texas with his dad for another two weeks."

I silently breathed a sigh of relief and turned my attention back to the TV as she turned it on. An actor appeared that I didn't' recognize, but somehow immediately knew was a soap opera. I turned and looked at Nina, "Uh, I'm not really into soap operas," I told her.

She grinned and said, "Camouflage," before hitting the fast forwards button on the remote. The soap opera on screen sped by for a few minuets, and then there was a few frames of static. Nina hit play and the screen went back to normal speed. The static continued for a few more seconds then cleared up.

I was looking at a bedroom and then from off camera, Nina appeared in frame. "I love you Rich," she said to the camera before blowing a kiss.

I turned and looked at Nina on the couch next to me, "Is this what I think it is?" I wondered if I was about to watch the sex tape that Nina had earlier told me she and Rich had made. She grinned evilly and simply nodded at the TV, telling me to watch. So I turned back and watched the screen, as I watched Nina turned on music and began stripping for the Camera. On screen I watched the woman get naked slowly and sensually as in real life she sat right next to me. Her on screen performance ended with her spreading her creamy pale thighs and masturbating on camera. I wasn't able to take my eyes from the screen, even when Nina got off the couch and grabbed my bag. Taking the small vibrator out of it she began using it inside her sweat pants as we watched the video.

I was just about to give up on my restraint and ask Nina if I could lick her pussy, but then the phone rang. Nina whipped the vibrator out of her pants and tossed it to me as she ran for the phone. I caught the slick vibe and shut it off. As her back was to me, I brought the vibe to my lips and licked the slick cream of her lust from its plastic tip.

I heard her talking on the phone and then she yelled, "Pete, pick up the extension at the top of the stairs."

I set the vibe down and went up to the top of the stairs. It was a dark hallway, with all of the doors closed, but I saw the phone mounted on the wall near the top of the stairs. I picked it up and heard Rich's deep voice on the other end. He was mid sentence as I set the phone to my ear, "because people don't know how to drive Nina, that's why!"

Nina's response told clued me into the situation, "So, Pete's here, tell him."

Rich sighed over the phone and I could tell from the bad quality connection he was calling from a pay phone, "Well, I got to Jen's house, it took me forever though. Then as we were pulling off her road onto the main drag a woman in a station wagon slid through a red light and crashed into us at low speed."

I was immediately concerned for my friend and my girlfriend, "Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah," Rich said, "She was trying to brake so she was only going like five miles an hour, but when she hit me it knocked into my back end and I spun out and ended up in a ditch. Apparently these kinds of accidents have been happening all day though so the tow truck said it might be as much as three or four hours before it can get to us. They said we were low priority since no one was hurt and we're safe at the McDonalds at the corner there."

"Jeeze," I said, "Well, I'm glad you and Jen are all right. Do you want me to try to come get you?"

"No," Rich said, "It would take you at least two or three hours to try to drive over here with the way the traffic and weather are, and on top of that, the news said they are talking about shutting down the highway to all non essential travel. If the blizzard gets any worse they may put a driving ban in effect. The salters and plows can't keep up with the snow fall. When the tow truck does get here, I'm going to ride with it to the repair shop, and then they said they can give us a lift back to Jen's house. We already talked to her dad and mom; they are waiting for us there and said I can stay for as long as it takes for the weather to clear up."

I shook my head. I was happy my girlfriend and buddy were ok, but now it looked like our orgy wasn't going to happen. Nina had the same thought because she asked quietly, "Baby, this means we don't get to have our little going away party today for you. Pete said he'd film us and everything."

There was a rustling on the line and I could hear Rich moving the phone around as he tried to find a little privacy in the McDonalds public pay phone area. Then he whispered loudly into the phone line, "Listen, if you want to, why don't the two of you have a little party. Then you can film it and that will be my going away gift?"

I wasn't sure, but Nina beat me to the punch, "Is Jen okay with that?"

Rich held the phone away from his mouth and I heard him say, "They want to make sure you're ok with that."

I heard my girlfriend's voice nearby say, "Yeah, I'm fine with it. But I get to watch the tape too."

Then Rich had the phone again. He whispered again into the phone, "Jen said it's going to be tough to try to fool around with her parents and sister home, but if I end up crashing on her couch, she can sneak out and give me a blow job at least... as long as you're both okay with that I mean."

Nina and I were both quiet for a moment and I wasn't sure who's permission he was asking for. So finally I said, "Dude, you're asking me to fuck your fiancee and you think I'll have a problem with a little head? I'm fine if Nina and Jen are."

Nina simply said, "Mmmm hmmm."

The phone call went on for a few more minutes, and then I spoke with my girlfriend. Nina hung up the phone and Jen and I spoke for a little while. She decided she was perfectly ok with sharing me with Nina as long as I didn't mind that the two of them had gotten it on at school. We talked for a few more minutes and then Jen said, "Okay baby, I gotta get going or put in another quarter." We said we loved each other and then hung up.

I drew in a deep breath and stood holding the wall for a few moments. Below I heard the sounds of Nina's home made porn going again, along with the electric sounds of the vibrator I had brought. The scene must have changed because I heard Rich's deep voice coming over the speakers of the TV as well.

For some reason this seemed real to me, different then the party. Jen wasn't here, Rich wasn't here; this was going to just be me fucking my buddy's fiancee. Then it hit me... I had agreed to film it too! I took a breath and went downstairs.

Sure enough, Nina was sitting on the couch masturbating. She'd shed the sweatpants and sweatshirt that she had been wearing earlier and was laying across the couch. She had one leg up on the back of the couch and the other stretched out. She was running the small vibe across her clit and sliding it up and down. I could see as I came down the stairs how wet she was. She was pinching her nipples alternating with one hand as the other worked the vibe all around her slit.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched. She flashed me a smile and said, "Take off your clothes, get comfortable. I want to bang a quick one out before we get into it if you don't mind.

I nodded nervously and stripped down to my boxers as I watched the pretty blonde get off. In no time she was gasping and bucking her hips. Then she closed her eyes and let out a high pitched hum that faded slowly. Then opening her eyes she said, "Okay that was a good warm up. Why don't you sit on the couch while I get the tape ready?"

I followed her directions, nervous, but also excited. The room smelled of her arousal now and I was a very scent oriented guy. As I sat on the couch I noticed a small wet spot where her ass had been. Looking over at her, I noticed the insides of her thighs were damp and shiny. That made my cock twitch in anticipation.

She was fast forwarding the tape and on screen I saw her fucking and sucking Rich a dozen different ways. I saw another scene of her stripping and masturbating, and then two more flew by in quick succession of her and Rich again. Then she reached the end of what she had filmed so far and ejected the tape. Popping it into the camera, she set the tripod up and pointed it right at me, right as I sat on the couch. I felt a little nervous, especially when that red light came on. But then she walked slowly towards me, her hips swaying as she did.

She sat down on my lap and put her arms around my neck. I could feel her soft, hot body pressing against mine with only my boxer shorts between us. Her breasts crushed into my chest and her pale white skin a contrast to my swarthy Italian heritage. She planted a single kiss on my cheek and then looked at the camera. She spoke to it with a grin, "I hope you enjoy this baby, I'm going to start off by sucking your friend's cock." She turned to me and with puppy dog eyes asked, "If that's okay Pete?"

I could feel my cock straining up against my boxers, and felt them growing damp. She wiggled her ass, rubbing her wet cunny and thighs into my boxers before she stood up. She wasted no time and knelt down in front of me. As she pulled my boxers down my leg, my cock sprang out. A little over seven inches at full mast, it was quite ready for attention. Nina knelt down in front of me and stuck her ass out towards the camera. She moaned and lightly stroked my cock.

Unsure of what to do exactly I put both of my arms up on the back of the couch and just lay back and let her do her work. I tried very hard not to look at the camera. The blowjob was fantastic, she was very sloppy, and used one hand to stroke my cock as she sucked it. Her other hand of course was between her thighs rubbing her wet pussy as she sucked me. In all honesty, I'd never been a fan of blowjobs, but Nina made me realize that the only two women to ever suck my cock before probably weren't very good at it. Not to insult Jen, but until me she'd been a virgin in every sense of the word. I wondered idly if I could get her to take lessons from Nina.

It wasn't long until I moaned out, "Nina I'm going to cum!" I normally never came from oral sex alone, but I'd been so turned on and hard for so long, this was the culmination of the long teasing Nina and I had been doing.

She leaned back away from my cock and used one arm to squeeze her breasts together. "Cum on my tits," she said as she aimed my cock at her pale white breasts. Her light pink nipples were hard and almost looked as if they were the perfect target for my jizz.

Nina began stroking my saliva slicked cock quickly and I groaned as I felt the first gooey rope of my spunk release. The first shot hit Nina in the throat and chin, but then she aimed it a little lower and the rest caught her on her creamy white breasts. I groaned as I came and my head, which had been lying on the back of the couch rolled to the side. I opened my eyes and saw Nina's older sister Katie watching us from the kitchen. My eyes went a little wide and she just shook her head and put a finger to her lips, urging me to be quiet. Then she turned and went back down that dark hallway in the back of the kitchen.

I gasped and panted after I quit cumming, and sat there. Nina however turned around and still squeezing her tits together moved close to the camera for a close up. She began talking quietly to the camera; I couldn't hear what she was saying over my own panting for air. But then she dragged a finger through my spunk on her tits and then licked it up. I certainly heard the 'mmmmmm' of delight as she licked my spunk off her fingers. She didn't stop till she had licked as much of my cum off her fingers as she could get.

I wondered if she was going to turn the camera off then, and made the mistake of asking. She laughed and came back over to the couch. "You're kidding right? That was just a warmup buddy. Now slide over and let me on the couch."

I moved over and she sat back down. She flung a leg over the back of the couch as she had when she was masturbating. This time however she pointed at her swollen and wet pussy. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to return the favor. This was of course no problem for me. One of my favorite things in the world was going down on Jen. I loved eating her pussy and the chance I got to do it last weekend; I certainly enjoyed eating out Nina as well. Kneeling on the couch, aware of the camera off to my right capturing everything, I leaned forwards. The heady musk of Nina's pussy encircled me and I dove in with gusto and abandon.

rhev
rhev
835 Followers