90% True Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

I'd heard the bathroom in use earlier, and figured that there was no one in there now. I pulled her with one hand towards the bathroom door and pushed it open. Sure enough it was empty. Shutting the door to the guest bedroom, I pulled a towel out and set it on the toilet seat. "Sit down baby," I commanded pointing at the towel covered toilet seat.

She made a strange face but did as I asked, sitting down and looking at me expectantly. I moved to the linen closet and took out some things I had seen there earlier. Turning on the overhead light killed a bit of the mellow vibe from the candle light of the bedroom, but it would be worth it.

I knelt on the floor in front of her and laid out the items I'd taken from the linen closet; a woman's razor, a pair of small grooming scissors, shaving cream, a few wash cloths, and some lotion. I turned on the sink and put the stopper in to let it fill with steaming water.

Looking at Heather I smiled. I noticed that her arms were covered in goose bumps. The temperature in the cabin was warm enough that I knew the goose flesh was from nerves, not the cold. I'm sure she knew what was coming, but I simply smiled at her. She said nothing but smiled back.

I turned off the hot water as the sink finished filling. Then I tossed one washcloth, the razor, and the can of shaving cream into the hot steaming water. Turning back to her I picked up the scissors and asked "How much?"

She hugged her arms to her breasts, hiding the hard pointed nipples from me and shrugged. "I trust you sweety," was all she said.

With that I smiled and let my fingers caress her fiery pubes. The fingers of my left hand pulled gently and caressed her hair, causing her to moan slightly. Again I smelt her arousal, much more easily as I knelt in front of her, as my face was so close to her sex.

Then gently I brought the scissors close. I pulled her hair away from her mons and snipped very gently and very carefully. I took my time, cropping the hair close to her skin, but leaving some thicker in areas that I wanted it. When I moved down to where her swollen and damp labia were, she was already moaning every time I touched her. As I gently manipulated her labia she cried out softly. I could see her clit standing proudly erect, mostly exposed from it's little hood and I gave a brief moment to lean forwards and plant one small kiss on it.

"Oh God!" she gasped as I did, her hips bucking forwards into my lips. She gripped my hair, as if commanding me not to move from her button.

But I gently reached up and pulled her hands away, "Baby, you have to stay still," I commanded. The sharp scissors more then enough explanation for my command. She bit her lip and nodded and I resumed my grooming. Pulling her lips one way, then the other as I carefully snipped as much hair from her swollen pussy as I could.

She was moaning and caressing her breasts as I did so. Finally convinced that I could do no more with the scissors I sat back on my heels and ex aimed the work I'd done. Satisfied I sat up and reached into the sink of hot water. Pulling out the razor, wet wash cloth, and can of shaving cream I set them on the edge of the sink where I could reach them easily. Then taking the wash cloth I very gently and very slowly began to massage what was left of her pubic hair.

Heather gasped again and her hips again bucked forwards, "Oh God, Peter, I'm not kidding, I really want you to fuck me now. That feels so good."

"Patience baby," I whispered as I gently caressed her most intimate area with the hot wash cloth. Then throwing it back in the sink, I took the shaving cream can in hand. It was very warm from sitting in the sink of hot water, and the shaving cream that came out when I depressed the button was equally hot. I gently rubbed it into her pubes, soliciting another moan from the redhead.

Then I took the razor in hand and began slowly and very carefully scraping away the remnants of her flame colored hair from certain parts of her pussy. Stopping to dip the razor in the sink of hot water after every other stroke, I made sure that I was being exacting and gentle. My hands pushed and pulled and guided her pussy lips in whatever direction I needed as I gently removed the stubble from her mons and her large swollen outer lips.

Finally, after an exquisite torture of the young woman, I sat back on my heels again. Examining the work I'd done, I was satisfied that I'd removed every hair I wanted. I grabbed the washcloth from the sink again and ran it over her now nude flesh. She shivered as I wiped away the remnants of the shaving cream.

I stood then, my erect cock bouncing madly, and let the stopper out of the sink. Taking a clean wash cloth I ran it under hot water and again cleaned all around her pussy. I was satisfied that I had done an excellent job, and let that second wash cloth fall into the sink.

I looked at the grooming job I'd done and smiled. I'd left a thick line of pubic hair, maybe two inches across, right above her slit. 'Landing strip' I'd heard this style called before. The fiery red curls were closely cut to her mons, and stretched from the top of her mound down to the very top of her slit. The strip came to a point at the very bottom, as if pointing right at her swollen clit, which was standing even more pronounced now. Other than that single strip of red, tightly cropped to her skin, I'd removed all of her other pubic hair. Her pussy glistened and was dark red with swollen desire.

"Now the finishing touch," I said as I grabbed the lotion. I pumped a few spurts onto my fingers and gently rubbed the lotion into the skin wherever the razor had touched. Each rub, each stroke, brought a new gasp or moan from Heather.

"Oh fuck," she said as she looked down, "Please tell me we fuck now?" She tugged on her nipples hard and I could see a bead of moisture roll from her pussy down to the towel she sat on.

I grinned at her, "No, you asked me to make love to you. You're too worked up right now, but that's ok because I know how to take care of that too." Then I knelt in front of her again. She began to protest, but my face came forwards and my lips met her pussy. Any protest she may have had died as soon as my tongue hit her lips.

"Oooh," she moaned, and I knew she was only inches from an orgasm.

So I bent to my task, sucking her swollen clit into my mouth and gently flicking it with my tongue as I sucked. I slid one finger into her wetness and curled it forwards, pressing against that oh so sensitive spot. Sure enough, in less then a minute she was bucking, her hips pressing against my face, as she came.

Her hands gripped at my hair, actually yanking on the thick strands as she bucked and came quite hard. She cried out, wordless sounds of pleasure and delight as her whole body tightened up and then bucked several times.

Finally she relaxed and let go of my hair. Looking down at me she began to speak "Holy shit Peter that was.."

"Shhh baby, you don't have to say anything." I said whispering to her. Then standing up, I held out both hands and pulled her to her feet. She stood and then fell into me.

"Legs don't seem to want to work," she said, still trembling as she held onto me.

I chuckled and reached over and turned off the bathroom light. I noticed then that the door to the guest bedroom was cracked open. While there was no light in that room, I could tell there was someone hunched just beyond the door, watching us. If it was Nina or Jen, I couldn't tell, and didn't want to alert Heather to the voyeur. So I simply winked at the door and decided to ignore it.

Then I wrapped my arms around Heather and lifted her straight up off the floor. She made a noise of surprise but did not fight me. I carried her to the king sized bed and put her down on the edge. She rolled into the middle and I climbed up after her.

I covered her body with my own, but still did not try to take her. Instead I trapped her hands in my own and bent my face to hers. We kissed, our bodies pressing against each other for a long time. She squirmed and moaned under me, and my rock hard erection leaked a bit of clear pre cum onto her thigh. But I maintained, I would not simply fuck this woman. She'd asked to be made love too, and I would do my best.

I sensed, I'm not sure how, but felt the presence of someone in the dark bathroom, watching us through the partially open door. But I tried not to look or give away the presence. I wanted nothing to take away from what Heather was feeling now.

I practically tortured Heather and myself with how long we simply kissed and touched and stroked each other. But finally I knew I could take no more. I looked into her eyes and I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this? If you want to wait, I understand." I hoped she would understand that I was presenting the role of the boyfriend she didn't have. The boyfriend that should have cared about her virginity, the boyfriend who wanted her to feel pleasure and wanted her to be in charge of her own sexuality.

Through half lidded eyes she looked up at me, "Yes Steve, I'm sure, please...." She didn't finish the sentence, but she didn't need too. I guessed that Steve must have been her old boyfriend, and I certainly wasn't going to shatter whatever illusion she had in her head by correcting her on my name.

I reached down and took a hold of my raging hard cock. Repositioning myself I ran the head of my swollen cock along her slick lips twice. Then I positioned it perfectly and pushed forwards. She gasped and her hands clawed at my arms which pinned her down on either side of her breasts. "Easy!" she gasped.

I nodded and gently pulled back a little and then pushed forwards again. I kept repeating my very shallow strokes, and then paused for a moment. I was too inexperienced to be sure, but I thought I felt something stopping me. But she had told me she'd lost her virginity, so how could she have a hymen still? Her eyes opened and she looked at me, "Don't stop, push, now. Take me all the way."

I nodded and shoved my hips forwards. My cock plunged deep into her and there was a moment of resistance then bliss as I slid all the way into her. She cried out and I could tell that I'd hurt her a little. I tensed up and prepared to stop, but she looked at me, "No, don't stop please, just make love to me."

I leaned forwards, my chest crushing her breasts as I kissed her. I slowly slid my hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. We touched each other and kissed and moaned and panted and I did truly make love to Heather slowly.

How long this went on for, I couldn't say, with the slow easy rhythm of my cock plunging in and out of her over and over, but finally she gripped my arms again and cried out in pleasure this time. She came and her whole body convulsed under me as her pussy clenched and gripped my shaft.

When she finally came down from her orgasmic high she whispered, "I'm on the shot, so you can cum inside me lover." I nodded and then pushing myself up on my hands, began fucking her with a much harder, quicker pace.

Just as I began to approach my peak, I could feel my cock swelling inside her already tight box. She cried out again, hitting another orgasm a few moments before I hit mine. The way her pussy contracted and squeezed my cock drove me over the edge. I slammed my cock home deep into her and spilled my seed. I could feel my spunk flooding into her as she moaned and thrashed about beneath me.

I kept pumping, feeling our juices spurting out around the edges of her cunny to drench my balls and the comforter below us. But I couldn't stop, I had to simply keep thrusting as I rode the delicious knife edge of pleasure.

Finally groaning, I rolled off her and collapsed, panting for air next to her. She rolled over and hugged my chest. She kissed my nipple and I could see that there were tears rolling down her face. But she was smiling as she looked up at me and simply said, "Thank you, that was everything I'd ever hoped it could be." Then she put her head on my chest and I couldn't see her face any more. I simply held her and let my head fall back onto the pillows, enjoying the afterglow.

- - -

"Okay," Ann said as she rolled over on top of me, "that's all I needed."

I grinned as she reached down between her thighs to grip my shaft and guide it home. As far as things went, I suppose telling stories of my youth to turn on my wife wasn't the worst way to get things going.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers
12