90% True Ch. 11

Story Info
Anal with Nina while her sister watches.
6.9k words
4.68
88.8k
28

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

Chapter 11 -- The watcher

- - -

Author's note -

Greetings to anyone joining me for the first time. I suggest going back to chapter one to get the full effect of this story. But if you'd like to read from here out to start, here's what you need to know;

This story is mostly a true life accounting of some of the crazy sex I'd had in my youth. All the names have been changed (which is one part of the 10% of not true material) but the situations I presented are all mostly accurate. I have of course taken poetic license, including the complete absence of condoms... because come on... they're no fun in a fantasy story in my opinion.

The story format starts in the present day, with me telling a story of my youth to my current wife, Ann. It then flashes back more than a decade to the mid '90s as I recount sexual escapades of my youth for my voyeuristic wife.

Please feel free to leave any comments or constructive criticism. I love getting feedback and 5 star ratings. But if you've a problem and want to just kvetch, take it elsewhere please, constructive criticism is one thing, but please don't complain that you don't like an aspect of my story. I can't go back and change the past after all.

Enjoy!

- - -

When my wife Ann came to bed, her hair was wet, and in a towel. She slid under the covers and reached for her own book, to join me as I read before sleep. We hadn't had sex in two days, so I was a little surprised. My wife had a very strong sexual appetite, and while we no longer fucked multiple times a day, she usually only went more than a day when she had her monthly visitor. I had half expected her to demand another story out of me, but was just as happy to keep reading my book.

After a while she turned off the light on her side of the bed and rolled over onto her side facing away from me. I decided I'd finish the chapter I was on, then go to sleep too. But she wasn't going to wait apparently, "Turn off your light and spoon me?" The question was one part request, one part demand, and I knew it would just be best to comply.

I snuggled up against her, my knees tucking behind her and one arm going around her waist. She took my hand and moved it up from her stomach to cup one of her breasts. Then she wiggled her butt against me and I knew I wasn't going to have a sex free night after all.

"So... you and Jen and Nina and Heather had just had a fun sex game...." She trailed off expecting me to pick up the story where I'd last left off.

I sighed, knowing there was no arguing. I buried my face in her hair and kissed the back of her head and said, "I'll skip ahead actually. The rest of that weekend was kind of tame compared to what I've told you already. Sex with Jen in the car, sex with Nina while Jen and Heather had sex next to us, pseudo taking Heather's virginity, and then a sex game with all four of them. After that it was kind of anti climactic. The next day there was more sex of course, and I was generally passed around between the girls as the others either watched or joined in. But honestly... most of the time it was the three girls talking about boring stuff. Things like girls in their class or what assignments they had. Things like that. I was actually pretty bored by Sunday morning and was glad we had to leave early."

Ann wiggled her butt against me again, "I don't know.... I think I'd like to hear more about this group sex, I feel cheated if you're cutting past it."

I squeezed her breast softly, "You're a real voyeur, you know that?"

She hummed and said, "You love it."

"Actually," I replied, that does remind me of something that happened within the next month after that...."

- - -

"I don't know Keri," I told my pseudo, school girlfriend in a frustrated voice. It was a complicated situation. I'd been dating Jen for almost two years now, and I thought that I loved her and she loved me. But lately things had gotten very complicated. First Jen and I had 'acquired' a girlfriend between us. Our friend Nina was technically the girlfriend of our good buddy Rich. But Rich had gone overseas on his 'boat' for about six months. Rich was a Marine and he knew he couldn't keep his sex crazed girlfriend Nina happy while he was gone. So in order to keep her from cheating on him, he made us promise to 'take care of her' emotionally, socially, and sexually. So now my girlfriend Jen and I had a threesome relationship with Nina.

Then, a friend of mine from the school I went too, Keri finally admitted to me that she'd had strong feelings for me for a long time. She'd never acted on them, unwilling to try to break up me and Jen. But she saw the situation with Nina as a crack in our relationship and now she wanted to take over Jen's place as my girlfriend. So one night when Jen was hanging out with friends, later I found out she was having a lesbian orgy actually, Keri invited me to her house. That night she seduced me and I unknowingly took her virginity.

As far as Keri was concerned, we were now boyfriend and girlfriend. Since Jen and Nina went to an all girls school on the other side of town, Keri began spreading the rumor around school that Jen and I had broken up and that Keri and I were exclusive. She also spread the rumor that I had a massive cock and was some kind of sex demon in bed. No matter how much I denied those rumors, it only seemed to grow bigger, pun intended. I was of course, at 18, fairly inexperienced sexually... though I admit I was learning fast. As for my cock, it was a decent size, under eight inches long and about two inches across when I was fully erect. But the only cocks I had to compare it with were Rich's who was around the same size as me if just a bit smaller, and the ones I saw in porn, which of course were much bigger than me usually.

"But Pete, Why not?!" Keri said stamping her foot.

"Because I took off work two weekends ago," I said referring to the weekend that Jen, Nina, Heather and I had spent up at Heather's cottage in the woods. "And my boss has a big tournament coming up in a few weeks and I'm the lead programmer. He's got me working extra hours and won't let me take the data home to work on it. He's afraid it will get out ahead of time otherwise."

I don't know if it matters, but I guess I could explain that as well. See, it was early in 1996 and I worked at a local computer store. Though to just call it a computer store would be wrong. Parkside Computing was a full service place. They were one part internet cafe (one of the first I knew of in the city), one part computer sales store, one part IT tech support, and one part computer repair shop. I'd gotten the job based partially on my merits, and partially because I was willing to work an IT type job for what was minimum wage. The flip side was that my boss was quite flexible with my hours, as long as I never mouthed off to the head IT guy.

My boss had the idea that he would hold a tournament for prizes. The first person shooter of the day was still Doom II. But as a hobby I had taken up creating levels and custom content for the game. So my boss had given me a task that was taking most of my time. Create three individual, unique, competition style maps for the tournament to take place on. They had to have secret passages, hidden power ups, hard to get weapons, multiple killing zones, and plenty of re-spawn points that couldn't be 'camped.' To make it more challenging, he only wanted me working on these levels on one single computer that was in the shop in the back room. He even wanted it so that other than me, the main IT guy, and himself, no one saw what I was working on.

Since I couldn't take the data files home to work on them at my leisure, that meant a lot of hours logged in at work, stuck in a tiny office that I think was meant to be a closet at one point, working with the door closed. It wasn't a lot of fun, but it did give me a healthy boost to my paycheck, and it also assured that if I needed some more time off, I could get it once the tournament was done.

"But it's not fair," Keri said pressing against me as my back slid against my high school locker. "Jen got you two weekends ago and I haven't seen you since."

"You've seen me literally every week day here at school Keri," I retorted.

"You know what I mean," she said pouting. She looked around and decided that no one was close enough to hear and whispered, "I haven't gotten a chance to get laid since. I'm... safe now, and I want to show you how much I want to be your girlfriend, your only girlfriend."

"Well," I hesitated, "Maybe I can get a week night off. He shuts up the shop by eight on slow week nights." The whole internet cafe thing wasn't taking off that well yet. We were busy on Fridays and on the weekends, but usually no more than one or two customers a night during the week.

"Next Thursday?" She asked hopefully.

"Maybe why?" I asked wondering why she'd picked Thursday specifically.

"I'll be able to slip out after eight. I want you to take me somewhere." She smiled, "Make sure you have pillows and blankets in your car."

With that she stood on her tip toes and kissed me. She was shorter than me but her kissing was very good. It was one of the few things we'd been able to do at school. I watched her walk away, eager to see if I could get thursday night off. Or at the very least if I could leave by seven so I could go home, shower, change, and then go see Keri.

If I had been paying attention I would have seen Staci, one of the prettiest girls in school and a cheerleader, walking down the hall from the other direction with a group of other cheerleaders. But I didn't look away from the retreating Keri until I heard one of the girls call out, "Hey Peter, is that a banana in your pocket or you just happy to see us?" Followed by a bunch of girlish laughter. I looked down and realized my cock was hard, and pointing down one of the pants legs of one of my jeans. I quickly moved my bookbag to cover it, which made the girls laugh even harder as they walked by me.

I think I saw Staci blush a little and smile at me, but it could have been my imagination.

I sighed and turned back to my locker, eager to leave school for the day.

Later as I spoke with my boss about getting some time off, he said if I really needed it, I could take it. But that he really wanted me working on the tournament maps as much as possible till they were done. It was one of those situations where he wasn't telling me no, but I knew he was saying no. I'm sure if I had pushed him, I could have taken days when I wanted them. It was one of the tradeoffs to such low pay. But I didn't feel like it was worth risking my job over. It didn't pay much money, but my mother only charged me $20 a month rent to rent out the upstairs apartment in her house. Other than that, I really had no expenses. I had a car that I'd bought with cash and was paid off. I rode to school every morning with my father, so I didn't even spend a lot on gas money. I even walked to work, as it was only a few blocks from my house. But I wasn't willing to give up my income, I used it for things like weekend trips with Jen, gas money, and going out. I was also trying to put away as much as I could for when I went to college. So it was with a nod that I accepted my bosses words and tried to make the best of it. At least I'd be building a good nest egg with all the extra hours he was giving me.

He did however say it would be no problem for me to cut out a little early the following Thursday.

The next week absolutely dragged for me. School became a strange routine. The excitement of the holidays was now long gone and we had settled into the slow grind towards the end of the school year. Most of the seniors in my class had already made plans for next year, myself included. I was going to be going to a state school in Buffalo. I hadn't yet decided if I was going to commute or live on campus though, but I had time to make up my mind on that. For most students who had already been accepted, that meant that the rest of the senior year meant very little. As long as you maintained a decent grade, nothing mattered much. My own grades slipped from low A, high B range down into mid and low Bs. I didn't really care.

Things with Keri seemed to get a little bit better, and the day after we spoke about making plans, we made out in a teachers bathroom. She ended up going down on me and sucking my cock, but I was too nervous about being caught to really enjoy it. In the end I had to take my dick in my own hand and jerk it off as she knelt in front of me. I came all over her breasts and then told her to lick it all up. She hesitated at first, but I was insistent, and she did, scooping it into her mouth with her fingers. This girl was not as sexually aggressive or adventurous but I didn't doubt that she was eager and willing to follow directions. I think my promise of taking her out on thursday helped her mood quite a bit.

I spoke with Jen on the phone every other night as well. Though some of our conversations were quite short. The one thing she kept asking me was if I'd found any guys to participate in the orgy she wanted to throw. I hadn't even asked a single one yet. I explained how I wanted to 'feel things out' first. She made me promise over and over that I'd try, and I said I would.

Nina stopped into the internet cafe where I worked one Saturday night at close to midnight. We closed up around then and I was surprised to see her. I was doubly surprised because I had been in the back working when one of the other employees had knocked on the door and said "Pete, your girlfriend is here to see you."

I shut down what I was working on, saved everything, and put away the data disks that held my work, locking it in a little lockbox my boss had given me. He didn't even want the other employees at the cafe / shop to see the files till the day of the tournament. The thought occurred to me as I went down the stairs into the main cafe part of the shop that the simple term "girlfriend" didn't really tell me who it was that was downstairs waiting for me.

"Hey Pete!" Nina said cheerfully from the front counter where she was waiting. I smiled and waved back. I suppose I wasn't too surprised to see Nina. She lived about two miles from where I worked, though it was more like a mile and a half if you walked through the park instead of sticking to the streets and sidewalks. Judging by the snow on her boots and halfway up her jeans, she'd done exactly that.

Jen lived way out in a rural suburb of Buffalo, and Keri lived in one of the richer suburbs, but Nina and I both lived in the city. I came down and gave her a hug, but she turned as I did so and her lips met mine. I kissed her and one of my co-workers yelled "Get a room you two!"

There were still quite a few customers in the cafe, including a group of guys playing a videogame over the network. I knew my boss would likely keep the place open as long as he had paying customers, so I called across the cafe to where he was, "Ok for me to take off?"

He nodded and waved without even looking at me and I turned to Nina, "Want to walk to my house and I can drive you home?"

She nodded, "Oh yes, I was bored and thought I'd come see you. About halfway across Deleware park, I finally realized how cold it was but by then I figured that turning back would be a waste."

I laughed, "Ok ok, well, did you want to go get a bite to eat or something before I take you home? I can't let you be bored after all."

She shook her head and we went out to make the short walk back to my house. I was glad I had my keys with me, I wouldn't have to go into the house and deal with my family. They'd met Nina a few times, but they only knew her as 'Rich's Girlfriend.' I didn't feel like explaining why she and I were hanging out without Jen or Rich. "Actually, I was thinking you might like to come over to my house and watch a movie or something? My sister is at work, and you know on Saturday nights they don't close till four in the morning. My mom got called in to work a third shift so she'll be there till eight. House is going to be empty till morning." She grinned at me and I knew what she was thinking.

"Sounds good," I said smiling. My parents were fairly involved in my life, but they weren't overly nosy either. Ever since I'd moved into the attic apartment, they'd been very stand off in my life. The fact that I was 18 and technically an adult didn't matter to them, but me being responsible and reliable did. They knew that if I didn't come home on a given night, I wouldn't be drinking and driving, and if they really needed me, they could always page me on my beeper. Should we hit Blockbuster and get a movie then?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Nope, I've got a movie I want to watch." I noticed as I looked at her that she had a slight grin on her face, one I tried to ignore. The night was cold, but we made it back to my house quickly, and hopped in my SUV. I let it run a bit before throwing it into drive and heading to Nina's house.

She kept her house warm. I supposed that with three women living in the house, Nina, her sister, and her mother, they didn't have some man yelling at them to turn the thermostat down all the time like my father constantly did. The upshot was however that after the cold walk and cold drive over, the house felt balmy and wonderful.

I stripped down to my jeans and t-shirt, throwing my jacket, boots, and flannel shirts into a pile right inside the door. Nina likewise gladly took off her outerwear, and gestured at her jeans which were caked with snow from her walk through the park, "I'm going to go change into something dry." I nodded and she pointed at the couch, "Have a seat I'll be right back."

I waited till she'd headed back further into her house, where her bedroom lay, then hopped up to look at the movies scattered on top of the TV. Seen it, seen it, don't want to see it, ugh... chick flick. I hoped that the movie she wanted wasn't one of these.

She came back out from the bedroom wearing a huge fluffy terrycloth robe. It was a deep red, crimson, and looked about three sizes too big on her. Nina was a bit over her ideal body weight, but I don't think anyone would call her 'fat' in any way. She was 'curvy' and soft. Her belly had just the tiniest bit of a curve, and she had wonderful full breasts. I wondered why she had such a large robe, and thought it must be her boyfriend Rich's. Well, her other boyfriend I guess, since Jen and I had adopted her as our girlfriend while Rich was away.

I was sitting on the couch when she came back out and I pointed at the TV. With a look of dismay on my face I exclaimed, "I am not watching Fried Green Tomatoes! So I hope that wasn't what you wanted to watch tonight. I don't do sappy chick flicks." I actually didn't know for sure that movie was a chick flick. I'd only seen ads for it, but it sure looked like one.

She pulled a video tape out of the pocket of her big robe and shook her head, "Nope, this is the one I wanted to watch." She slid the tape into the VCR but I didn't get a chance to see what it was. She turned on the TV and then flopped onto the couch next to me. She snuggled up next to me as the tape ran through the beginning blank section.

My first clue as to what we were about to watch was only moments later when a naked woman appeared on the screen and advertised for a 1-900 number. "Nina, is this a porn?"

She giggled and nodded her head. I smiled and put an arm around her, "You know you don't have to put on porn to get me in the mood, right sexy?"

She giggled again and said, "Yeah but I want it to put me in the mood for something."

Cryptic response, I thought, till the title of the movie came on. "Ben Dover's Banned in Britain?!" I laughed out loud, "You're kidding me with that title."

She slapped my arm and said, "Shhh, after the way Jen talked about it the other night I can't stop thinking about it. I want some anal tonight. You wouldn't mind stopping if it hurts too much right?"

rhev
rhev
835 Followers
12