90% True Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

She nodded, "I read the clock wrong when we pulled in, we didn't have ninety minutes, we had thirty. I want to go to my step dad's grave for a few minutes before we leave if you don't mind?"

I sighed and looked at the clock on my dash. I didn't really have any idea when the guard patrolled, so I'd take her word for it. She smiled and slapped my chest and said, "Don't look so glum big boy, here play with these while I go visit. But don't be too long getting dressed ok?" Then with that she grabbed her lacy panties and threw them on my face.

I laughed and honestly did feel better as I inhaled the musky scent of her pussy that had been infused into the lacy cloth. She popped the tailgate and slid out of the SUV as a blast of icy cold air ran over my naked and slightly sweaty body. She closed the tailgate as quick as she could but the damage was done and my body was now covered in goose bumps.

I pulled my clothing back on slowly, enjoying the afterglow of the sex and then I debated trying to crawl between the front seats, but eventually popped the hatchback again and walked around to the drivers seat.

By now I was quite chilly and the temperature inside the SUV was barely warmer than outside. I figured I'd air out the truck and get the strong smell of sex out a little. I pulled my cap down on my head and sat in the truck with the windows down waiting. I closed my eyes but I don't think I actually fell asleep, it was too cold. But I did rest there, in the cold winter's night air for a while, not even thinking, just zoned out.

Then, even with my eyes closed, I somehow sensed a car coming down the path behind me. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the headlights of the approaching vehicle. I saw the car pull off the road and park behind me. Then the door opened and I saw someone get out holding one of those long heavy flashlights. He snapped it on and began walking towards my car. Right then I was glad that my back windows had a mirror tint and couldn't be seen through, and I had the darkest tint on all the other windows that was allowed in my state. Because the man coming up tried to shine his flashlight into my car, and obviously couldn't see through the tint.

"Uh, can I help you?" I called out, annoyed.

The man walked up to my window and acted like a bad, cheesy cop. But this wasn't a cop, it wasn't even a rent a cop. It was some dude in a dirty Buffalo Bills starter jacket. He walked up and shone the light right in my face, which made me instantly angry. "What are you doing here?" he asked with a gruff tone.

Well, I wasn't going to have it. "I'm about to get out of this car and kick the fuck out of you if you don't get that fucking light out of my face asshole!" I snapped back.

The man pulled a walkie talkie from his belt and said, "I'm going to need some backup in area seven." Then he looked back at me, and shone his light over in my passenger seat. I was confident he couldn't see the back from his angle, but I had enough. I swung my door open and he had to literally jump back to avoid it.

I stood up and moved towards the man. I was six foot four and athletic, but not very muscular, more lean than anything else. Still, my height and dark Italian looks were often imposing enough. I almost yelled at him, "Who the fuck do you think you are, shining that shit in my car man? What the fuck are you doing?" I knew this guy probably worked for the cemetery, but as far as I was concerned he was in my face now.

He held up both hands, the flashlight held sideways almost defensively, and he said, "I work here, you can't be here after dark. I had to make sure you weren't knocking over tombstones or something."

I growled, "I brought my girl here so that she could pay respects to her father asshole. There's no rule saying I can't be here after dark. The sign on the front gate even says that the cemetery is open for bereavement at all hours. So how bout you fuck off?" I was feeling rather bold after the rousing and energetic sex, and I had to admit that I was being a lot more aggressive than I normally would have been.

The guy took another step back and said, "Ok, ok, look it's fine. But we've had some complaints lately about vandalism. So I'm going to just sit in my car till you guys are ready to leave." Then he made a hasty retreat to his car. I could see him unclipping his walkie talkie again as he got into his car. He left his headlights on and shining on my car.

I sighed and walked off into the dim night towards where I'd seen Keri go. There was a little bit of fresh snow and her footprints were easy to follow. Living in the city, it was never truly dark, even in an area without lighting like the cemetery was.

I heard her talking before I saw her, and made my way over to her. She was standing near a tombstone and talking quietly. "Keri," I said calling out and announcing my presence, "We should get outta here, the patrol came and they want us to leave." I gestured over my shoulder towards the road where his car was still idling behind mine.

She nodded and said, "That's fine, I'm done here anyways." Then with a look of pure anger she turned and spit right on the gravestone. I know I heard her mutter, "fucker." before turning and walking towards the road.

I looked and saw her spittle rolling slowly down to freeze on the cold stone. But near it I saw something else, something that gave me pause. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but what I saw was also slick and shiny like the spit on the stone, but instead was somehow slicker and was three long streaks. A part of me knew what it was, and understood why she'd wanted me to fill her up with my cum earlier. Keri wasn't here to pay her respects to her dead stepfather. She was here to defile the resting place of someone who had hurt her.

I never did ask for the details. Honestly, I would have been too afraid of the answers if she'd told me.

I took her back to Leah's house a little while later, and she kissed me goodnight. But then didn't get out of the car right away. She turned to me and said, "Did you ever ask yourself why Jen is doing this?" She said quietly.

"Huh?" I asked oh so eloquently.

She sighed, "The lesbian sex, the orgies, the three way relationship with another girl, the wild sex?" She shrugged, "I mean, I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem normal, and it makes me wonder if there's an ulterior motive. I gave you my motives, I like you, I have for a long time, and I want you to be my boyfriend. But I have to wonder what she's all about."

I was silent. I didn't like talking about Jen with Keri or vice versa. But she did have a point. Jen had been a kind of reserved catholic girl when I met her, and even after we started having sex. It was only after new years and the orgy that she started getting really deviant.

Keri opened the car door and said, "Well, I guess you know what you're doing Pete." She grinned as if to say that she knew I didn't. "See you tomorrow." Then she slammed the car door and trudged off to Leah's house.

I wondered the whole car ride home if Keri was right. Was Jen up to something? Was there some ulterior motive I wasn't aware of?"

- - -

I sighed and simply stopped speaking. Ann looked at me and asked, "Well, was there?"

"Hmmm?" I said drawing out of my train of thought. "was there what?"

Ann glared at me, "Was there an ulterior motive? Was there some reason Jen had been so sexual lately?"

I frowned and nodded my head, "Yeah, yeah there was. In fact when I found out about it, it's one of the things that led us to our eventual breakup. But I think I'll finish telling this story a little later if that's ok?"

Ann cried out in frustration, but I knew she'd be even more annoyed when she learned how the fallout of that night had ended the relationships of almost everyone I knew at the time, girlfriends and friends both.

to be continued

rhev
rhev
836 Followers
12