Birthmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised herself back up to her hands and knees, no longer at an angle and started rocking back and forth. I found my rhythm with her, and eventually our slow cadence had increased until finally I was slamming my hips against her ass.

"Oh my god you feel good, oh yeah baby fuck that ass, oh god yes!" she cried out. "Do you like that baby, do you feel how tight my asshole is around your big cock?"

My fingers gripped her waist so hard I was sure I would leave bruises, the dirty talk coming from my girlfriend pushing me over the edge. The sex became almost violent as I pulled her against me so hard with each thrust that her hair flew wildly. I clenched my teeth and began to grunt jaggedly.

"Fuck yes baby, cum in my ass, cum deep in my ass! I wanna feel you in my ass, cum in my ass!"

My thrusts became faster and faster until I pulled her against me so tightly that my balls were pressed against her wet pussy. She pressed down against me and I came in her asshole in an explosive and mind blowing orgasm. I couldn't move immediately after, every muscle in my body right and taught.

Finally I pulled out of her, the smell of her asshole and strawberries filling my nostrils. She collapsed on the bed, panting and moaning.

"Mmmmm... I feel you inside me." she said, "It feels so good."

"That was fucking amazing." I replied. "You are fucking amazing." I said, collapsing next to her.

I rubbed her ass with my hand as I lay beside her. "What got in to you?" I asked, mesmerized by her.

"You did silly." she said teasingly.

I slid my hand from her ass down between her legs, and lightly grazed her pussy.

"Aww. It's been neglected." I said, spreading the lips apart.

She spread her legs open, still lying on her stomach, and let me tease her with my fingertips. She whimpered softly, then made me stop.

"You wore me out boy." she said, bringing her legs together.

I pretended to pout, however having just had anal sex with Hannah for the first time I'd worn myself out. She rolled on to her back and sighed happily. I put a hand on her stomach and rubbed down to her thighs.

"You sure?" I asked.

Reflexively she parted her legs.

"Yes I'm sure, behave." she whispered.

I slipped my hand between her thighs, lightly tracing the seam between her of her inner thighs, the sides of my fingers lightly grazing her mound.

"Are you absolutely..." I stopped mid sentence.

Her eyes narrowed and she grinned at me. My advance had turned in to a probing, which she was suddenly more then happy to let me do. I ran my fingers up and down her skin once more, then desperately checked the other side. I sat up and held her knees apart, staring at her crotch. Even in the low light of the candles, it was clear that there no moles on this woman.

I got off the bed and took a step away, my head reeling. She sat up and pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them with her arms. She still wore that mischievous look, clearly un-phased by the turn of events.

I cleared my throat, and still my voice cracked when I asked, "Hailey?"

"Hi." she replied.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything. I was still too shocked to be angry so only repeated myself. "Hailey?"

She giggled. Giggled. What in the hell is wrong with her. She just tricked me in to cheating on my girlfriend. The change in my face must have been evident, she nimbly hopped off the bed and held up a finger.

"Hold that thought." she said, leaving the room.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and started dressing, going over how I would explain this to Hannah. Would I explain it to Hannah? Hailey never expressed interest in me before, or at least not that I'd ever seen.

She returned in to the room looking bubbly as ever. In her hand she had her cell phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked, suddenly mortified.

She pressed the screen on her phone and put it up to her ear. I stood rooted to the floor.

"Hey sis." she said sweetly. "Oh yes he sure did. Uh huh. God it was amazing!"

I broke out in to a sweat, took a step towards her to, to what? To take her phone? I had no idea what I was doing.

"Yes, here is is." she said, extending the phone to me.

"What?" I asked. "I don't understand."

"Just take it, it's Hannah." Hailey said as if everything was perfectly normal.

I was shaking as I took the handset. Had this been a test to see if I would know it wasn't Hannah? Did I fail? What's going on here?

"H--Hello?" I asked meekly.

"Well hey sweetie." Hannah said in a sing song voice. "How was she?"

"Hannah... I don't... what's happening? I don't..."

They both laughed at my awkwardness, both laughed exactly the same.

"I share everything with my sister." she said in a matter of fact. "Everything."

Silence from me.

"Oh sweetie, don't be upset, but we have a confession to make." she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This isn't the first time babe. We've been sharing you since we've been together. I know you found my birthmark the last time we fucked, which was amazing by the way, so Hailey and I agreed it was about time to let you in on our little secret."

"How many times? I, I was with Hailey?" I stuttered.

She laughed again, even in my state now it was like music.

"More then we could count." she offered.

"So now I know." I said seriously. "Does this mean we're through? Now that I know?"

Having just fucked my girlfriends twin sister in the ass, and talking to her about it on the phone, I was suddenly overcome with the thought that this was my consolation prize for finding out that I've been sleeping with both women. Was this how the entire relationship would end? One last fling with each of them, a big reveal, and then a break up? How do you go back to normal after something like this?

"No." she said sternly, recapturing my attention. "You still belong to me, and I'm not letting you go. I just let my sister fuck you on occasion."

I was speechless and had just realized that Hailey had turned down the bed and changed in to one of Hannah's night shirts. She crawled in, still acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

The giggle on the phone brought me out of my trance.

"Get some sleep sweetie, I'll see you in a few days. Take good care of Hailey for me until I get back!" With that, she hung up the phone.

Hailey patted the spot next to her, and mindlessly I climbed in to bed beside her. She pulled the covers up over me as I stared at the ceiling.

"Good night babe." she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. She threw an arm over me, and snuggled close.

"Yeah, good night." I replied.

I felt my brain trying to urge me to sleep, since there was no sense to be made out of the situation. I smiled to myself a little, as a stray thought went through my head. One of those thoughts that speaks for your subconscious, truthful and sudden.

"Am I the luckiest man on the planet, or what?" I thought to myself. I drifted off to sleep, lying next to this familiar woman, my mind replaying all the sexual encounters I'd had with them, trying to see if I could differentiate which was which.

"Only one way to find out." I thought, then fell away in to darkness.

12