Kings and Queens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Carrie didn't really mind when Katie pushed her away. This was her man, after all. And Carrie had enjoyed plenty of his prowess in all three of her holes -especially in my ass!. She watched as her friend sat down on Jeff's cock, her hips writhing passionately on his meat as her boobs jiggled suggestively only inches from her face. I wonder what a nipple tastes like...

Katie loved the fullness his cock gave her as she rode him. Then she felt lips and tongue on her breast. Knowing it couldn't be Jeff she glanced down to see her co-worker's mouth attending to her breast! Holy shit! she thought, putting a hand on the back of Carrie's head to run her fingers through her hair. "Mmmm... that's so nice Carrie..." she said softly, hoping Doug was paying attention. THIS is group sex, bozo. It's about the pleasure of others, it's NOT about YOU!

Jeff sat back and relaxed as Katie used his cock for her pleasure. He was surprised when Carrie's head appeared and she began sucking Katie's gorgeous boob; but he wasn't about to interfere with THAT action. One hand roamed Katie's smooth back while the other caressed Carrie's. He glanced over to see Doug abandon the group, moving to the living room sofa and grabbing the TV remote. Geez the guy is LAME! he thought. He gently tapped Carrie on the shoulder, waiting until he caught her eye. "Lick Katie's rear... get her ready for me..." he suggested, wondering what the girl would think of that suggestion. Will she do it?

Carrie had enjoyed licking and sucking Katie's responsive breast, and when Jeff suggested something else she didn't give it a second thought. She kissed her way down her friend's side, her fingers reaching around her hip to fondle the firm cheek as she moved around behind her. Am I really doing this? her subconcious asked the question as she slipped her tongue up against her friend's rear. Oh gawd... yes... it's so nasty...

Katie's eyes flew open when she felt a tongue at her anal port. Jeff smiled and gave her a wink as he pressed a finger to his lips. He mouthed the words It's Carrie and gave his dick a jerk in her hot cunt. "You just let me know baby." Jeff said, letting Katie determine her own pleasure and pace. Her hips had stopped as Carrie performed analingus, worming her tongue inside her willing pooper.

"ohhhhgawd.... feels so good Carrie... lick my ass..." Katie whispered hoarsely. If only her husband could do this... Katie thought, writhing her bottom against her friend's mouth.

Oh my gawd... I'm licking Katie's ass! Carrie thought; but it was too late to change her mind - as if she could. The taste was a mixture of Katie's anus and Doug's semen, making it at least somewhat familiar. Her own anus tingled as she used her thumbs to pry Katie's hole open before worming her tongue a half inch into the girl's butthole. Maybe Katie will do this for her...

Jeff was content to let his cock soak up the warmth in Katie's seething pussy as he waited for his girlfriend to make the next move. He could sense the little twitches as Carrie sucked on her ass, and knew Katie would be begging for his dick back there soon enough. His hands fondled her double-handful boobs, his fingers tweaking the sensitive nipples to add fuel to the fire down below. Katie's face was only inches from his, her lips tightly pursed, her eyes clenched shut as her hips moved in tiny circles. A spasm shot through her body, clenching her vaginal channel around his meat. "Want me back there baby? Want Jeffie to fuck your ass?" he asked her.

Katie's eyes fluttered open again. "yyyyyEESSSSSSS..." she replied. "ohhhh fuck my ass baby..." she pleaded, lifting her hips up to dislodge both Jeff's dick from her cunt and Carrie's tongue from her bottom.

It seemed only natural to her that she take Jeff's cock in her mouth - just for a brief moment - as he transitioned from Katie's pussy to her asshole. Carrie suckled on his crown, then used her fingers to guide him to Katie's puckering little wrinkle. She watched in awe as his huge organ spread that tiny ring, easing slowly into her friend's asshole just inches from her face. Wow... this is so fucking hot...

Jeff loved anal sex. Carrie's ass was one of the tightest he'd enjoyed in quite some time - since that little Puerto Rican gave up her anal cherry to him at the club. But Katie knew how to please a man with her rear. She was an expert at getting her man off inside her bottom - or making him last. She could do either at will. "FUCK... ohhhh your ass is so fucking nice baby..." Jeff grunted, his hips twitching upward to shove several inches of his shaft into her butt.

Doug heard Jeff's grunt and looked over, seeing Katie riding him as he sat in the chair. Where the fuck is Carrie?.... he wondered - until his eyes found her familiar tush under the table, with her head...Ohhhh that WHORE! he thought, then his attention went back to the game on TV.

Now we're talkin'... Katie thought, her hips boucing up and down with her ass clenching at Jeff's rod, her loins sizzling with his heat. She could sense that Carrie was still back there, the occasional fingertip touching her buttocks as she rode her man. I'll bet Jeff would love a threesome with her. We don't need Doug; but how do we propose that...

Jeff's libido was starting the climb, and he knew it wouldn't be long. Then he felt Carrie's lips and tongue as they teased at his balls while Katie's bunghole worked up and down on his meat. "ohhhhyeah... take it deep in that sweet ass baby... fuck me with your tight butthole" he said hoarsely. "mmmMMMMM... oh Carrie that feels good... suck my balls sweetie... ohyeah.." he grunted. Then he felt the inadvertent spasm in Katie's rectal channel as her hips abruptly stopped.

"You ready baby?" Katie whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna cum soon; but if you need..."

Jeff twitched his cock deep inside her bottom. "Any time baby... if you go, I'll be right behind you." Jeff replied.

Katie slid her smooth anal sheath up his shaft until just the head was inside, hoping Carrie would get the hint. She felt the other girl's head bumping against her rear and knew she'd been right there. "Feel good baby?" she asked Jeff, who grunted in response.

Carrie noticed Katie's butt slowly sliding upward, then it stopped at the top and remained still, leaving the thick length of Jeff's dick available. She quickly brought her lips into contact, sucking and licking the smooth fleshy tool. oh fuck this is nasty... she thought, palming his balls before she inserted the tip of one finger into his butt. She heard his brunt, then Katie's ass began a slow downward stroke and Carrie withdrew her mouth; but left her digit in Jeff's asshole, easing it in deeper. She watched as his hands grasped her fleshy hips and began fucking her butthole with long thrusts. She could hear their grunts and moans, their bodies melding into a single organism formed of pure lust. Now THAT is what I want to have - all the damn time...

Jeff held onto Katie's hips as he reamed her silky sheath, enjoying the convulsions of her bottom around his spewing penis. "gawd baby.. so fucking good... so fucking hot" he grunted, feeling Carrie's fingers fondle his balls as another digit pushed in and out of his ass. Definitely time for a threesome with this hot girl...

Katie's body trembled and shuddered as wave after wave of passion rolled over her. She could feel Jeff's semen splashing against the walls of her bowels, mixing with the lube to make her asshole even more slippery than it had been when they began. It wasn't skin against skin, it was one integral blending of their flesh producing heat and energy. "ohgawd Jeff... I love your cock in my ass... I LOVE IT" she squealed, slamming her rear down on his spasming meat.

The two of them rocked against each other as their mutual orgasm subsided. When Jeff's cock slipped from Katie's anal channel Carrie was there to engulf his penis with her hungry mouth, sucking and licking every drop of their mutual juices as she eased the finger from his backside. Carrie finally crawled out from under the table, her face splattered with semen and a big smile. "That was fun" she told them both.

"Oh GAWD yes..." Katie agreed, taking Jeff's helping hand to climb off of him.

"That was really... uh... something Carrie. You sure you haven't done this before?" Jeff chuckled, helping Carrie up once Katie was back in her chair. He handed her a tissue to wipe her face, smiling at her warmly.

"Um... nope." Carrie replied, then looked around to find Doug immersed in a football game. "I wouldn't mind coming back without him." she whispered. "I loved it." she added.

"Well... are we done?" Katie asked, finishing her beer as she looked around. "Looks like we're done - at least for now." she concluded, giving Carrie a wink. Then she pulled on her pants and shirt and fetched another round for herself, Jeff, and her new best friend Carrie. She set Carrie's beer down and leaned close to whisper in her ear. "Next time you and I can have some girlie fun" she giggled. "Jeff likes to watch" she added.

Carrie gathered her clothes and pulled on everything except her bra, stuffing that into her purse before she sat down to join Jeff and Katie. Jeff was still naked and didn't seem to mind, and they shared opinions and insights about the events. It was obvious to Carrie that Doug wouldn't be welcomed back; but that she definitely was. I'll have to come up with an alibi...

The game ended and Doug let everyone know 'his' team was victorious before coming into the dining room. "So... who won?" he laughed. "Let's go Carrie."

"Uh... okay..." Carrie replied, looking at both Jeff and Katie. "Thanks guys. It was fun." she told them, getting up from her chair.

"Yeah, thanks guys. It was... uh... fun" Doug echoed, grabbing Carrie's arm to push her ahead.

She waited for the sound of the door closing, then Katie looked at Jeff and shook her head. "What a fuckin' DICK he is!"

"No shit. I sure wouldn't want him back in my house for anything other than a beer. And even then..." Jeff agreed.

Katie jumped up and grabbed Jeff's hand. "Let's go fuck... just the two of us." she said, and Jeff wasn't going to resist.

"So what was that shit you were doing under the fucking table anyway?" Doug demanded.

"I was... " Carrie stammered.

"You were having your so called fun, right? Screw Doug, we'll just enjoy ourselves with him. Is that it Carrie?" he spat at her.

"Yes Doug, we were having fun - which is why I went there in the first place." Carrie said, being as non-confrontational as she could.

"Yeah... well you know what?" Doug said, one hand fumbling in his lap while he drove. She heard his zipper, then his hand behind her head pulling her down. "I think you need to have some more FUN" he barked, forcing her mouth onto his raunchy dick. "Suck it bitch.. suck it until I tell you to stop" he ordered, holding her head down in his lap. Fun my ass...

Carrie dutifully sucked his cock, swallowing his semen and sucking some more as he held her head down. He ordered her to suck his balls, she did it. She put her finger up his butt while she sucked some more, then they pulled into the garage and he pulled her out of the Jeep, bent her over the back of the sofa, yanked her pants to her knees, and fucked her in the ass until he came again. Then he left her there and went into the house, the garage door still open to the alley. She thought she heard voices, men or boys giggling about the naked-ass bitch in the garage. Carrie finally pushed herself up, pulling her pants up and going straight to the fridge. She knocked down three beers in five minutes before closing the garage door and heading in. I do NOT want to be conscious if that bastard wants more...

But Doug was already passed out.

*** Coming next... Carrie Does a Threesome, Doug Gets Some on the Side ***

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers