The World of Rosie Wong Ch. 01

Story Info
A glamorous actress has something to hide.
863 words
3.42
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm6379
jm6379
9 Followers

Rosie really lived up to her name. Her cheeks were naturally rosy which highlighted her flawless porcelain complexion. Everywhere she went from school to church she was always considered among the prettiest girls in the joint. She owed her exotic Eurasian looks to her mixed parentage. Her father had emigrated from Hong Kong and married her mom, a French -- Canadian woman.

Rosie's looks also made her an art director and make up artist's dream. Depending on the type of make-up she could be easily made to look Caucasian or Asian. Growing up in Toronto, she appeared in a few TV commercials as a child but these stopped as she entered high school. While not stupid, Rosie was not very good in school and found her passions laid elsewhere. Her parents were unhappy of course and curtailed her modeling ambitions until she finished school. She would be thankful for her parents' actions later.

On a holiday trip back to Hong Kong when she was 18, she was spotted by a local casting agent who wanted her for a commercial. She did well enough that she was soon signed by TVB as an extra in one of their drama serials. Her exotic looks made her stand out, and soon she was getting into leading roles.

------

That was 20 years ago. Now, Rosie had become one of the leading drama actresses in Hong Kong. She had won every award the territory had to offer in her industry except one -- the Golden Horse, which was the equivalent on an Oscar. She was the queen of TV and the stage. The silver screen was the final frontier.

She had appeared in a few movies including the odd Hollywood production but not as the lead.Every major film role she had been offered to date required Rosie to show something she wasn't comfortable with -- cleavage. She was even offered $10million HKD once to outright bare her famous breasts. It was naturally knocked back.

In Hong Kong, nudity was legal and generally tolerated but there was a distinct line between mainstream and porn actors. In fact, being seen naked could be detrimental to a mainstream actresses' career. Rosie shuddered as she thought of her Mainland colleague, Tang Wei. As a TVB artist, Rosie had been spared from having to bare too much skin.

Her public image was one of absolute glamour. Rosie would never let herself be photographed without make-up and heels. Her make-up was really to make herself look older, as she looked very youthful. Even at the age of 38 where many of her contemporaries had been "promoted" to "kar cheh", aunty and motherly roles Rosie was still commanding leading roles on TV.

She was only 5' tall but her 5" heels made up for her deficiency. She was fortunate to be in Hong Kong where many of the leading men were not much taller.

But her biggest selling asset to date has been -- her breasts. She was reputed to have to have the biggest breasts on TVB and had been compared many times with the retired Amy Yip. Amy was a cock tease who appeared in many Grade 3 movies in the 90s, satisfying many of her fans by showing bits of her 36DD breasts.

Rosie on the other hand, had driven her fan boys crazy by doing the exact opposite. After 20 years in the industry there weren't even have shots of her showing any cleavage. The resourceful HK journo dug up all of her childhood commercials but shouted out in angst about a "black hole" during her teenage period. Amy was secretly thankful to her parents for their actions taken back then.

Rosie had one dark secret nobody knew... her body was more Asian than Caucasian. She did not inherit her mother's heaving breasts, plump ass or even height. Without her clothes and make-up, Rosie appeared absolutely pre-pubescent. It was something Rosie was ashamed of and totally hated.

Rosie hated her small breasts and started stuffing in high school. She started with Kleenex and slowly graduated to padded bras and silicone falsies. Her enlarged breasts initially made her feel confident and sexy.

Now however, as the established queen bee of HK television, she feels her breasts have turned into a curse. They had prevented her from taking on more daring roles (dressing wise) and detracted from her formidable acting talents. She knew that most of her fans were male and were looking more at her chest than her acting. Rumours of her being a lesbian keep raging as she has never been romantically linked with any of her famous male leads. She was too scared to let any of them get too close to her.

Her fame made it difficult for her to go anywhere in HK without getting swamped. She could not even walk out of her apartment without being followed by journos, let alone go to the beach or mall. Rosie could never slum it and just "be herself" even for 1 moment. She felt like she was constantly being watched.

All these circumstances conspired to make Rosie very lonely and paranoid that her secret would be discovered.

jm6379
jm6379
9 Followers