A 101 - The Smoking Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiat_knox
fiat_knox
44 Followers

Anna gently stroked Julia's cheek, then touched her breast. Julia didn't flinch. 'You are ready,' Anna said. 'Very well, Julia. Follow me.'

Calmly, Julia followed Anna out of the door, into the corridor, still naked.

On the way, they encountered a man and a woman, both being led by a middle aged male scientist in a white lab coat. The man and woman were both naked. The woman was tall, well built with heavy breasts; she had hair so pale that it almost looked like silver. The man was shorter, with sandy hair and blue eyes. He was clean shaven.

'Julia,' Anna said, 'this is Doctor Henderson.'

Anna did not react.

'Julia, kiss Doctor Henderson,' Anna said. Julia kissed Dr Henderson passionately.

'That's enough, Julia,' Anna said, after a while. 'Step back, now.' Anna watched as Julia separated herself from Dr Henderson and took a step back.

'Okay, now look at the couple here,' Anna said, pointing to the naked man and woman. Julia looked at them, her eyes blank.

'Their names are Carolina and Ted Wells. They are for you,' Anna told Julia. 'Ask me questions, now.'

'Are they married?' she asked Anna.

'They are,' Anna replied. 'Happily married and faithful to each other, until they came here.'

'How did they come here?'

'Same way you did,' Anna replied. 'By accident. They were canvassing neighbourhood buildings to promote their religion.'

'And you brought them in, gave them a drink ...'

'And did the same thing to them that we just did to you,' Anna said, smiling.

'Which is?'

'All three of you,' Anna said, 'start jumping on the spot.'

Julia watched as the naked couple began to jump up and down. To her amazement, she felt the urge to join in. The scientist stepped to one side to stand beside Anna.

'The three of you, continue jumping on the spot in front of one another,' Anna said. Anna moved a little closer to the couple and continued to pogo on the spot with the others. She watched the other woman's breasts jiggle; the man's cock was stiffening as they watched him, a flush growing on his face.

'Stop jumping,' Anna said. The three stopped, but continued standing in a circle.

'Come with us,' Anna said. The three turned to face her and followed her along the corridor. Eventually, they reached a room with a plaque on the door which read

A 101

SMOKING ROOM

Julia, the man and the woman followed Anna into the room.

The interior of the room appeared identical to the room where Julia had just been in. It, too, was windowless.

'Come into the centre of the room,' Anna told Julia and the couple. The three obediently filed into the middle of the room, and stood facing Anna.

'I want to test your obedience further,' Anna said. She crossed the room and came back with another cigarette box. She took out a cigarette, got out a lighter from her lab coat pocket and lit it before presenting it to Carolina. 'Smoke this,' Anna said. Carolina took it and began smoking.

'Ted, here you go,' Anna said, taking out another cigarette and offering it to Ted, lighting it for him. As she approached Julia, offering the box to her, Julia shook her head.

'No thanks,' she said. 'I don't smoke.' To her surprise, she found herself automatically taking out a cigarette from the box and slipping it between her lips. Anna leaned over and lit the cigarette, the flame's light shining on Julia's face.

'Draw the smoke in deeply,' Anna said, stepping back to let the three people enjoy their smokes. Julia drew in a great lungful of the aromatic smoke, breathing a blue streamer into the air. Carolina executed a perfect French snap and inhale and Ted blew a smoke ring which floated in the air before him.

'Hope you don't mind if I join you,' Anna said, taking a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and lighting one. All four stood in the room, filling the air with cigarette smoke.

'Okay,' Anna said after a while, 'put them out. There's the ashtray.' Julia, Carolina and Ted put out their cigarettes in the ashtray.

'Stand up and face me,' Anna said. They stood straight and turned to face Anna, who had lit up a second cigarette and who stood smoking in front of them.

Anna took a deep drag of her cigarette. 'Face each other like you did in the corridor,' she said, blue smoke wreathing her face. The three obeyed her and stood facing one another once again, with Julia facing away from Anna, who leaned forwards to put out her second cigarette in the ashtray.

'You; you; start dancing,' Anna ordered, touching Julia and the woman on the arm. She fished out a remote control and pressed a couple of controls.

Music began to pour out of the speakers; a loud track with a thrumming, insistent beat, heavy on the bass with a deep African drum rhythm.

Julia and the woman began to dance in front of the man, whose erection began to grow harder than ever.

'Don't' he said, his voice slurred.

'Some resistance,' Anna said, smiling. 'Carolina, Julia, put a bit more effort into it. You're trying to make Ted as hard as possible. Both of you, do what it takes to turn him on.'

Julia heard Carolina giggle a husky laugh. Carolina began to gyrate her hips at Ted suggestively, one hand toying with a breast and the other sliding into her bush.

Julia felt strange. She looked down at her own hands, and found herself doing something similar; her fingers were slipping into the wetness between the folds of her vulva, teasing her clitoris and sending shots of pleasure up and down her body. She jerked her hips at Ted, whose penis was now stiff and swollen with a purple head.

Julia found herself wanting to take that cock deep into her body. She glanced at Carolina, whose expression of blind lust was all too clear.

'Carolina's really into it,' Anna said. She came around and looked at Julia. 'Pick one,' she said to Julia.

Julia looked at Ted and Carolina. Carolina was slowly moving closer to Ted, who was just standing there, erect and breathing heavily. Then she looked back at Anna, and Julia realised that she was standing there, naked, masturbating, in front of this strange woman and hugely enjoying exposing herself.

'Ted,' Anna said, 'you can dance with Carolina. Julia, watch it and enjoy the show. You can keep dancing and masturbating, though. No sense stopping you having fun.' Anna coughed once, clearing her throat and glancing down at the clipboard. She looked slightly puzzled for a moment, as if wondering what she was doing with the board.

Julia was on the verge of coming, but she continued to dance naked in front of Ted and Carolina. The couple seemed oblivious to her presence; they were dancing very close, now, the tip of his cock swinging as his hips moved, almost close enough to touch his wife's burgeoning bush.

'Ted, close your eyes,' Anna said. Obediently, Ted shut his eyes.

'Carolina,' Anna said in a whisper, 'step back a minute. Let Julia take over.' She looked at Julia, blinking for a moment. 'Julia,' Anna whispered, covering up a yawn, 'take over for Carolina.' Anna rubbed at her eyes for a moment.

Julia stepped forwards, dancing close to Ted. This close, she could hear Ted's passionate breathing as they danced together. She could see the sheen of sweat on his skin.

As Julia dipped her hand towards her bush again, it accidentally touched Ted's cock. Ted gasped; so did Carolina. As it swung back again, Julia touched the tip again, and this time she held it. Ted gave a little shudder as Julia began to stroke Ted's cock with both her hands. Julia looked over at Carolina, whose expression of jealousy and hate was clear.

'Both of you, stop dancing,' Anna said, touching Ted and Julia on the arm. Julia stopped, grateful for the chance to rest. She continued to stroke Ted's cock as Ted stood, gasping, his eyes shut, his face taut.

'Do you like that?' Julia whispered to Ted. Ted gasped.

'You're not Carolina?' he whispered, hoarsely. His eyes were still closed. Ted was frowning.

Julia glanced at Carolina to her side; Carolina was still dancing, as instructed, but her face was red with anger and humiliation. Carolina rubbed her eyes, yawning, and carried on dancing.

'Carolina,' Anna said, blinking, 'you are now dancing – yawn – dancing for Julia.' Julia found herself yawning as well. All four of them were yawning. It was getting hot in the room.

Julia looked about her, suddenly aware that the door of the room was closed. Then she saw that Carolina was dancing closer to her, yawning and blinking and gyrating her hips in Julia's direction. She glanced at Anna, and saw Anna slowly sitting down on a nearby chair, rubbing at her eyes.

Julia let out a huge yawn of her own. It was getting really stuffy in the room. She began to feel dizzy, and wondered if somebody was filling the room with some sort of sleeping gas to make them all feel sleepy.

Drowsily, Anna got up onto unstable feet. She made her way over to the door, fumbling for her key card. As Julia watched, craning her head around, she saw Anna swipe the keycard in the slot. The tiny light stayed red. Anna swiped the card a couple more times, before giving up and throwing the useless card away.

Julia watched as Anna stumbled into the middle of the room, coughing and struggling to loosen the collar of her blouse. Julia herself continued to stroke Ted's penis, one handed, cupping his straining balls in her hand as she reached for Carolina with the other.

'Anna.' The male voice over the PA came as a surprise. 'Anna, this is Dr Henderson.'

Anna looked up, her eyes half closed. 'Wh – what's ...'

'Just do as I say, Anna, and everything will be all right,' Dr Henderson said. 'I haven't put enough gas into the room to knock you out; only to make you feel drowsy and warm. And I've mixed in some Key 509 libido stimulator to make you all feel a little horny. You should all right now be feeling like you've had a good couple of shots of strong whisky right now.'

Anna giggled.

Dr Henderson continued. 'Julia; Carolina; both of you can have some fun with Anna. Anna, from now on you will take your orders from Julia. Julia; you can tell Anna, Ted and Carolina whatever you want them to do now. You're in control of all of them, and you must now take orders from me.'

'And what about me?' Carolina asked.

'You both still also take orders from me.' The PA cut off.

'Carolina,' Julia said, 'come to me.'

Carolina groaned, stumbled forwards sleepily into Julia. Drowsy and aroused, Julia caught Carolina, kissing her passionately. At the same time, she playfully gave Ted's cock a tug, following it with the tip of a manicured finger drawn around the rim of his foreskin.

'Who wants to be first?' Julia asked, after separating slightly from Carolina.

'Me!' Ted cried, sleepily.

'Oh, me, please,' drawled Carolina, grinding her hips against Julia's. Julia moaned softly, nuzzled Carolina's neck.

'Me,' said Anna from behind Julia. Julia turned around, and saw that Anna was getting up from the chair, shedding her lab coat, one hand undoing the buttons of her blouse.

Julia watched Anna as she struggled with her blouse. She looked at Carolina and Ted. 'Guys, do you two want to have some fun?' She looked at Carolina, who nodded, a hungry look on her face.

'Help Anna out of her clothing,' Julia said. 'Anna, have some fun with Carolina. Ted, you're with me.'

Grabbing Ted by the balls, one hand stroking his cock, Julia led a straining Ted to the sofa as Carolina peeled off Anna's bra.

'Come here,' Julia said, lying down on the sofa. As Ted began to climb onto the sofa with her, she laid a hand on his stomach. 'Wait,' she said, leaning forwards. 'I want to do this first.'

As Ted gasped and shuddered, Julia leaned over the tip of his erection and gently breathed, her warm breath pouring over the taut red tip. Then, gently, she ran her tongue over the tip as Ted groaned.

Moistening her mouth, Julia slowly slid her lips over the crown of Ted's penis and sucked it deep into her waiting mouth. Ted groaned loudly.

Elsewhere in the room, Anna moaned as well, as Carolina kissed and nibbled her nipples, stroking the curve of Anna's soft breasts with her hands. Anna undid her jeans and slid out of them, pulling her panties down with them so she could lie naked beneath Carolina.

'So you want me to find your G spot, honey?' Carolina asked.

'It – it doesn't exist,' Anna replied. 'It's a myth.'

'So they say,' Carolina said, sliding two fingers deeply into Anna's sopping twat. 'Does this feel like a myth to you?'

Anna bucked, and gave a yelp of surprise followed by a long, shuddering breath. Her face softened, and a soft, dopey grin appeared on her face.

'Want me to carry on?' Carolina asked.

'Sure,' Anna replied. 'As long as I can do the same to you.'

Carolina kissed Anna, gently sucking her lower lip into her mouth and holding it between her teeth for a moment. 'Anything you say, sweetheart,' she said, her fingers gently working against the wall of Anna's vagina.

Julia looked at Anna and Carolina for a moment. A groan from above brought her attention back to the man she was fellating. She slowly pulled up, her lips making a soft sucking sound as she disengaged, and grabbed the cock with one hand.

'Come on,' Julia said. 'You're ready for the rest.' She leaned back, arching her hips and guiding Ted down to her waiting hole. With a look of deepest gratitude, half blind with lust, Ted pushed his cock into Julia's vulva and worked it up deep into her, until their hips met and he lay fully on top of her.

As Ted slowly began to hump Julia, Anna's fingers found their way into Carolina's vulva, probing into her.

'Where is your G spot, then?' Anna asked, gasping as Carolina's probing fingers continued to work their magic.

'I think you're almost there,' Carolina replied. 'Almost ... almost ... oh. There.' Anna began to work her magic, and Carolina gasped. 'Oh, that's it, honey. Oh!' Carolina ground her hips against Anna's hand. She leaned forwards, their fingers tickling one another's G spots, kissing one another deeply, breathing as one.

Julia's fingers found the perineum, the spot between Ted's testicles and his anus. She began to press at that spot. She'd read enough sex manuals to know the effect this would have on Ted. Sure enough, it worked. Ted groaned, but he could not come.

Not until it was Julia's turn, at any rate. Julia felt the oncoming rush of the orgasm, but her finger pressure held, and Ted continued to thrust into her, his expression almost bestial.

Finally, Julia crested, the orgasm an explosion inside her, filling her whole body. Shuddering, her breath ragged, she let go. With a cry, Ted released his load deep into Julia in a series of gushing pulses. As he collapsed on top of Julia, Carolina and Anna uttered cries of release as they too climaxed.

Julia coughed as she extricated herself from underneath Ted. Ted was already falling asleep. 'Poor thing,' Julia said, forming the words around a yawn. 'It's turned out to be too much for him.' Julia got to her feet, somewhat unsteadily, and looked over at Anna and Carolina. 'He's all yours again, Carolina,' she said.

Carolina murmured something sleepily, and sank back against Anna. Anna was already asleep.

Julia wondered why the room was now spinning around her, and why she felt so heavy and sleepy. Belatedly, she realised that the controller might have turned up the sleeping gas, and now all four of them were heading for the Land of Nod together.

As she sank to her knees, Julia found herself thinking about her job selling fashion catalogues. Her old life now seemed a million miles away from her current one.

Just before her eyes closed, from her position lying on the floor facing the door, Julia watched in a curious state of detachment as a phalanx of white – coated figures opened the door and entered it. One figure approached her, knelt and brought his face close to her so that she could see the black gas mask, the blank mirrored glass of the visor.

'Karen,' Julia whispered as the gas took hold. Briefly, she wondered whether her old boss would like to come here some time.

She heard the filtered breathing of the masked figure as gloved hands reached for her. The latex felt smooth, strange on her skin. Julia had no idea whether the hands and blank face belonged to a man or a woman. A moment later, as she succumbed, she no longer cared.

All she knew, as she passed out, was that this day had turned out to be far from boring, after all.

fiat_knox
fiat_knox
44 Followers
12