A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers

Both teenagers by now had a good notion of what really rang their partner's bell. Both girls were ready to come; both wanted the other to come first. They did their level best to make their lover climax. They could hardly breathe because each mouth was nearly glued to the other's pussy. A blind man would have known the girls were eating each other into the next plain of existence.

Carly was the next to go off. She'd tried valiantly to hold on, but her virgin body was just too new at sex to resist Beth's skilled oral attack on its clitoris. Carly came, she was swept away by a glorious climax. Every possible signal that she was coming was present and obvious.

Those signals all reached deep into Beth's brain. Beth fell into the abyss. The lovers feed off of each other figuratively and literally. They were a great team, the pure bliss they enjoyed ping-ponged back and forth, each deriving greater satisfaction as they were able to give greater joy.

Beth eventually had to lie back on her side. Each lifted a leg for access then lay their head on their partner's thigh.

Touching, caressing, and licking continued for a many minutes as they basked in their afterglow.

* * * * *

IF YOU ENJOYED MY STORY, please vote. This journey continues with Chapter 41.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers