A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 42-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers

Carly finally found some homework that she could believably ask for help with on Saturday. She felt confident she had things pretty well laid out. Still, it was good to know Friday night she could run things by her co-conspirators a final time.

Thursday was a rough day at school. She kept running into Jimmy. He looked good and had been very sweet to her as usual. Now that Saturday was almost here. It really had begun to sink in that with the 'sisters gotta share' philosophy of her new sisterhood that she could actually have sex with their brother if she wanted to. In fact, according to Lynn and Beth, it would actually make things a lot easier as far as were concerned.

Carly felt incredibly wicked; she hadn't seen her first erection yet, now she was thinking about seeing her second one. Seeing it, hell, she could do a lot more than that.

Chapter 45: Beth and Lynn Eat Their Last Virgin

Friday finally arrived. Carly did her farm chores with Larry as usual, but she found extra opportunities to bend over at the waist because Beth had mentioned that her brother particularly seemed to like seeing their butts. Carly knew she had a great tush, so she'd made sure to wave it at her brother all week. As they worked she mentioned how nice it'd been to help each other all week.

Before biking over the Troutmans', Carly carefully made sure he knew she'd be back early to help with the chores since their folks were leaving at the crack of dawn.

Having checked, Carly knew Lynn had told her brother that Lynn, Beth and Jim needed to run a bunch of errands on Saturday, but she'd call when they got back in the afternoon. So when Carly had asked Larry if he could help her with some biology homework Saturday morning, Carly got the "Sure" she expected. Life was good.

By the time Beth and Lynn's parents had gone to bed, the girls were horny as hell. They had reviewed Carly's plans; Beth, then Lynn, each took a turn at role playing her brother while Carly did a couple dry runs.

Beth assured Carly, "You do all that Munchkin, and I'll jump your bones if Larry doesn't!"

Finally, Lynn spent a little additional time with Carly discussing her personal first time experiences with intercourse.

As usual, all the talk involving sex eventually had them all wound up tight as drums.

Beth came back from scouting downstairs to report that her folks had gone to bed. Without further delay, they all began undressing each other. Quite a bit of groping, kissing, licking, and hugging occurred before all three were stark naked.

Moments later they were all atop Lynn's bed. During earlier discussions that evening, they'd all agreed how incredible it had felt to get kissed and eaten at the same time.

"Having two mouths and fours hands working on your body at the same time can give a girl a hell of a orgasm!" Beth had pointed out.

To be fair, since they were all ready to pop, they drew numbers out of a decorative box to decide who got off first, second, and third. Carly drew #1. Instead of lying back to let the good times roll, she suggested they all "eat each other in a circle like before" so everyone felt better first. That motion passed unanimously. Carly then traded for #3 with Lynn because she was afraid she wouldn't get any sleep, with tomorrow being DD-Day and all, unless she could try to sleep right after a great orgasm.

Meanwhile, Lynn and Beth both wanted to muff dive Carly "Because it might be their last chance to eat a virgin's pussy." A lot of good fun and noisy sex was had by all.

Beth made a mental note to "talk Munchkin into letting me shave her beaver someday."

An hour or so later, three smiling, relaxed girls drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 46.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers
12