A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers

Something had to happen, I was getting so turned on fondling Carly's bare breast that I'd be able to come again just from feeling her up.

Carly decided what was next. She lifted her mouth, excitedly kissed all over my face, then down my neck. As she kissed ever lower down my throat, she unbuttoned my top shirt button. I was devastated when she removed my hand from inside her robe, but she soon distracted me. Carly kept kissing down my body as she undid my buttons. When the last button was undone, she slid onto the floor to untie my sneakers. As soon as my shoes were removed, she pulled my pants off completely.

As Carly moved in between my legs, my penis bounced as it tried to reach her. Carly opened my shirt flaps to stare at my chest. Letting go of the shirt, she ran her palms all over my abdomen, then chest. She kneaded my chest in much the fashion I had done to hers, exciting me all the more.

Her right hand slowly slid down my front until she gripped my now drooling penis. Carly stroked me perfectly. Reacting, my hips began to make short thrusts at her chest. When she looked up to my eyes, I felt a sexual energy from her that jolted me to my core.

"I want you, Larry."

"I... "

I never finished saying I want you to. Carly dropped her head, then sucked my erection into her mouth.

What Carly heard was "I... Oh my God, Carly! Sssssssssssssssss"

I must have sucked in air for a full minute. Every nerve ending I possessed was jangled. It felt like she'd pushed my penis into an outlet. My hips wanted to thrust until I pushed down her throat, but I struggled to hold myself back. Her action was so sudden, so unexpected that I was in near shock.

Her mouth and both hands worked on me. The pleasure she gave me was beyond description. I felt my body priming for a big explosion. Since I didn't want to gross my sister out when she was being so incredible, while there was still time, I warned her.

"Carly, I'm going to come any second now!"

Carly looked up into my eyes. Her mouth and tongue attacked just my glans. Her right hand continued to pump my shaft, in fact she sped up. Her left hand released my balls, it moved to her left flap. Boring into my eyes, Carly opened the flap baring her magnificent, cone-shaped left teat. My balls tightened, streams of sperm shot into Carly's mouth as my eyes rolled back into my head.

Gripping the sides of her head, I humped my sweet little sister's mouth with total abandon as I lost anything resembling conscious thought. I became a dinghy on a storm-tossed sea of ecstasy.

Carly has one of the sexist teats I've ever seen to this day. As many breasts as there are in the world, some of them will have a profound effect on each man. Seeing Carly effected me profoundly, I was totally in lust with her. My body pumped every drop of available fluid into this little sex goddess who had its penis in her mouth.

"My God Munchkin, you are so damned beautiful I couldn't take it." I panted minutes later.

God bless her, Carly continued to suck me until I was limp as a noodle, even then she rolled me around in her mouth with her tongue, which elicited still more groans of pleasure from me. My spine turned to Jell-O, I fell back onto the bed.

At last Carly stopped, my limp dick fell from her lips. She stood; her robe was closed again. She helped me move up until I was lying on my pillow, my whole body felt as limp as my dick.

Carly crawled over top of my prone body so she could lie down beside me. Holding my arms open, Carly rolled half on top of me. Closing my arms around her, we hugged and exchanged soft kisses. Finally I felt her trembling. "You're shaking Munchkin, are you all right?"

"Well, I could be if you'd help me." she almost whispered.

How stupid did I feel, I'd come twice to her zero. No wonder she was shaking.

Wanting to apologize, Carly cut me off with a smile and a kiss. "I've gotten everything I wanted. It's just now that I stopped touching your body, mine is demanding some attention. Will you lend me a hand?" She meant that literally.

When Carly rolled onto her back, I rolled onto my side. She took my right hand. Closing her eyes, Carly kissed my palm, then placed it flat on her robe above her right teat. Slowly she guided my palm over her breast mound, then down her right side until I felt her upper leg. Slipping my hand under the flap, it fell between her legs, which spread apart inviting her first male guest to seek her hidden treasure trove.

My hand moved around until it was filled with Carly's soft, spongy pussy. We both took a deep breath as my fingers covered her swollen vulva. Dear Lord she felt heavenly; her puffy folds were divinely soft. Her pussy formed a nice mound that seemed custom fit for my hand.

Her groin was lush with soft pubic hairs. A moist heat greeted my palm, making me feel most welcome. Her scent reached into my nostrils. No fantasy I'd ever had about Carly had prepared me for the way she felt, or the way holding her pussy in my hand made me feel, or especially her arousing scent. Damn but my sister was incredible.

Finally I calmed down a bit. I massaged her vaginal lips, slowly at first, but gradually I sped up.

"Oooooooooooohh, yes." Carly sighed.

Leaning over far enough to kiss her, I licked around her mouth and nibbled at her lips. My middle finger moved into position, my lips parted. Pushing my tongue into her mouth, at that same instant, I slid my finger into her vagina. The double penetration excited her beyond belief. Carly's hips pushed up against the invading finger, her arms crushed me against her chest.

Over the next five minutes, Carly's breathing became ever more ragged the longer I probed within her. Next, I dragged my middle fingertip from inside her, up through her slit, onto her clit, then down and in again. After repeating that a few times, I pushed my finger in as deep as it would go, then used the heel of my palm to grind the mushy flesh that held her clitoris.

Carly's tongue and hips silently told me she was approaching the orgasm she badly wanted. Trying to be a good lover, I tried out everything I'd learned from Beth and Lynn to excite Carly's pussy, to make her feel super good, I wanted her first climax by my hands to be fantastic.

Withdrawing my finger from her vagina, I swirled it deep within her slit. Wiggling it upwards, I found her super-soft clit, making fast tight circles on her small bud. Her back arched, I went faster, then went as fast as I could.

Carly tried to swallow my face, she came. There was no doubt that Carly came. I was so happy for her, she was coming hard and loving it.

Sliding two fingers into her, I pushed the heel of my hand at her clit again. Carly rode my fingers so sensuously that my penis was jealous. I spun my fingers in circles so she could feel as much vibration as I could provide. She seemed to come for a long time, so I kept doing what I was doing until Carly fell back.

My rubbing her continued until she stopped moving entirely. Even then I maintained a super slow deep massage of her puffy vaginal lips. Carly was very, very happy. I could feel it in her kisses. Long, slow casual kisses that conveyed a myriad of messages.


I hoped she could feel the love and passion that had welled inside me. Very taken by her, I never stopped feeling up her pussy; she felt too damned good to let go of. As our kissing continued, Carly rolled on her side facing me. Soon my penis was being stroked wonderfully by her soft, loving hand.

We kissed for a quarter hour, all the while fondling our partner's genitals. Our level of arousal had been steadily growing, the past few minutes especially. Our breathing was deep and noisy; our tongues were attacking each other as we got very heavily into our lovemaking.

I felt Carly's left leg bend at the knee; it slid over my right leg. Using a very husky voice Carly said, "Please hold still a moment. I've wanted so much to know what it would feel like if you were to actually touch me."

At first I didn't understand exactly what she meant, then I knew. Carly slid her hips towards me. Her hand guided my glans inside her robe to her slit. I jumped and shuddered as she slid my oiled tip into her wet slit so she could rub me up and down her humid, lubricated slot.

She chose to move me with a tortoise-like slowness. We were each moaning from the wondrous sensations caused by our partner's body. Pulling my tip into the position she needed, Carly humped my little slit with her clit. I saw her eyes roll back. She came after continuing to make love to my glans for another minute.

Carly resumed kissing me, then returned to rubbing my glans in circles within her slit from top to bottom. I was going out of my mind. I if hadn't already had a couple strong orgasms, I'd have long ago been pumping sperm into her warm, gooey slit.

Carly ran me from top to the bottom of her slit again, but this time she took me farther. My tip was at her opening. Carly eased herself forward until it felt like her pussy kissed my glans.

She stared directly, intently into my eyes. Carly heard the sharp hiss of the air I inhaled when I felt that vaginal kiss. She moved her pussy back and forth an inch, slowly, several times. It felt like the softest, warmest lips alive were sucking on just my super sensitive red crown. It was utterly amazing, it was pure ecstasy.

Carly's eyes bore into mine with an unblinking stare. Her face was a collage of emotions.

"I've gotten everything today I ever was going to ask you for. If there is something your heart desires, then it's yours. If there isn't, I'll understand." That said, Carly released my penis. She lay there, motionless, watching my eyes. My glans was JUST far enough into her opening that I stayed in place.

Son-of-a-bitch. Carly was leaving our future relationship up to me. Quite literally, I had to make the decision. Was I in or out?

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 47.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers
12