A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 47-48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers

Once we seemed to have gotten things settled between us, once 'sisters gotta share' carried the day, I got the outline of the delightfully evil plans the girls had for Jimmy.

I looked like a horny stud by the time Munchkin gave me the gist of the plot. Finally I'd heard enough. Standing, I took the hand Carly extended my way. After tugging Carly to her feet, I had her hop up and wrap her legs around me. She snuggled down so her pussy was pressed against my erection. All the way to the front porch we French kissed.

When we got to the swing, I pulled the long cushion off so we could kneel on it. Carly unwrapped herself from me. As she got down of all fours, she tossed her long hair like a mane, making several knicker sounds like a mare in heat would. Following a good whinny, Carly waved her butt at me; I almost came just from seeing her like that, what a fantasy come true. My very own sexy filly, ready to breed. In a flash I was on my knees.

Kneeling behind Carly, I caught a glimpse of her long cones hanging from her chest, swaying as she moved. Wow did that turn me on! I asked Carly to guide me into her because I loved feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft. Having a girl aim me was another act that aroused me tremendously.

Holding myself erect, I looked straight down so I could see Carly reach between her legs, grip me, then move me around until my tip was nestled into her opening. Best of all, I saw my penis as it disappeared into her body, saw myself moving between the checks of her tight teen butt.

The moment I was buried to the hilt in my gorgeous sister, I leaned on her so I could reach underneath to fondle both of her hanging breasts at the same time. Instantly I was so excited that I decided not to thrust for a while, if things felt any better I might come then and there.

So she'd understand my dilemma, I told Carly how I was feeling, how excited I was; she moaned to let me know she understood. While I waited motionless, I told her about a fantasy I was having; I wanted to make love to her just this way someday in a stall with fresh, clean bedding. Carly began to wiggle her buns, she drove them into my groin, her hips started a slow circular rotation that felt astoundingly sexy.

When I reached back with my right hand to play with her clit, she reached back to fondle my balls. Thanks to her fondling, I had to begin thrusting in and out; I couldn't remain still any longer.

Carly was soon rotating her hips in wide circles. I was torn. I wanted to straighten up so I could watch her rear action and see my cock going in and out, but fondling her hanging breasts felt so incredible, I hated to let go. Seeing her backfield in motion finally won out. Straightening my spine, my eyes were rewarded with the sight of the sexiest tush imaginable grinding away as my cock slid in and out of her slick vagina.

Carly must have been as excited as I was, my cock was dripping moisture. For a minute I simply held her hips. Feeling Carly's muscles ripple, and her motion being transferred to my arms, soon had me groaning from pleasure.

"I won't last much longer Munchkin, you're just too good this way for me to last for very long." I grunted.

"It's OK, come in me whenever you're ready. I'm all set to soar. Just push as hard as you can, I want to feel super hard thrusts, stud. I'm almost there! I'm almost... Aaaaaaggghhh!!." Carly came; I felt her gripping my shaft.

Honoring her request, my hips slammed into her so hard the cushion began sliding across the porch. Seconds later I was coming with powerful spurts. My hips went on automatic, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam... Carly got her wish; I was pounding my penis as deeply into her as my hips could possibly manage.

I swore my glans had swollen to double it's normal size, I was feeling every feature of Carly's interior, any ripple, any bump, and constriction. I'd been emitting a low moan from seconds before I started to ejaculate until long after I actually stopped injecting more sperm into her glorious womb. My body reacted to hearing the slapping of our flesh. Long after I stopped spurting semen I was still erect, and thrusting hard enough to keep the slapping sounds going.

Finally, I buried my penis into Carly, then fell onto her back so I could play with her dangling teats a while longer. Carly reached back to fondle her clit, my balls, and her pussy in general. The only sounds for several minutes were our heavy breathing and those of the wind and creatures around us. Everywhere our bodies touched felt so warm, it made me feel incredibly glad to be alive.

Literally drained, I felt ready for a nap, which sounded good to Carly as well. Holding hands, we went to my room. I guided Carly onto her back; I was still firm enough, and she was still loose enough that I was able to push my penis inside her wet pussy. Gently I lay on top of Carly so I could kiss her for a while longer, until her contractions finally expelled my cock again.

At that point, I lay on my side, then pulled Carly into a spoon position so I could cup her teat. Contented as kittens, we were soon fast asleep.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 49.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,587 Followers
12