A and E Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rested his coarse hands on her hip gently holding her above the pelvis, while he watched her warm, tender labium coat the head of his penis with her vaginal fluid. Sensing the unique opening between her labium at the tip of his penis, he entered his penis into her vagina, while her contracted vaginal muscles gave way to his engorged length. He groaned at the initial, tight penetration, but was surprised from the pleasurable, new sensation of her vagina. Reluctantly, he retracted his penis from her warm chamber. A thin layer of her vaginal fluids coated the shaft of his penis as he retracted it from inside of her. The female's lips parted, gaping her mouth open as the new, foreign size of his engorged, pulsating penis left the "confines" of her sex, leaving her craving for it to penetrate her again. Craving the new pleasurable sensation, he did not hesitate the second time before penetrating her.

He slowly thrust into her as if driven by instinct. After several thrusts, the female was no longer able to control her "pangs of pleasure," moaning loudly after each thrust as his uniquely shaped sulcus rubbed against her g-spot. Her moans fueled his ego causing him to hastened his thrusts. The sounds of their sexual intercourse became muffled by the continuous rushing water which shielded them from being viewed. His heart pumped rapidly harvesting a strange feeling that built below his chest. With his knees fatigued from supporting his weight as he thrust into the female, he retracted from her vagina as she neared her climax. She let out a moan of relief, taking a moment to catch her breathe before he penetrated her again.

He squatted over her with his thighs slightly straddling the sides of her buttocks; his hands resumed hold of her hips. He mounted and penetrated her again; his penis curved into her vagina from his position. He resumed his thrusts, before regaining the "pace" that he was previously thrusting at. The female moaned wildly from the new sensation as a result to his penis penetrating her from a different angle. With each of her moans, he responded with harder thrusts; as he thrust deeper into her vagina, his sperm-burdened testicles, carried by the scrotum, slapped against her moist labia, slightly teasing her engorged clitoris.

He felt her pulsating, vaginal muscle contract around his shaft, making it harder for him to thrust into her. The female felt an uncontrollable sensation rush through her body, and was no longer able to hold against it. She climaxed, and ejaculated a mixture of glandular secretion and urine in several successive spurts. She let out a muffle moan, rolling her face into the soft moss with her hands grasping tightly at the patches of moss, as she expelled the fluid from between her labium.

The thrusting male felt the warm fluid as it showered the growth of hair around his penis and his scrotum. The liquid added to the lubrication of his penis as it slid in and out of her pulsating vagina. Beads of her fluid trailed down along his thighs, as he maintained his thrusts. Soon he was unable to control the feeling that built underneath his chest, as it exploded, causing him to thrust rapidly into her warm, lubricated vagina. Soon, he felt a strange feeling that happened almost instantaneously in his crotch and groin, causing him to stop thrusting. He felt a rush through his penis, as he had his orgasm, ejaculating his semen into her vagina. Feeling slightly lightheaded, his heart continued to pump hard as he thrust slowly into her "seeded" vagina to relieve the intense pleasure the ensued.

Finally, he retracted his penis from her vagina, as some of the excess semen that had collected on the sulcus of his penis found its way onto the folds of her labium. She let out a sigh of pleasure as the muscle contractions of her vagina received the churning semen filled her. The female felt his straddling thighs come off of her as he situated himself beside her, laying on his back. She slid toward him. She eventually settled at his side in the confines of his arm, while she rested her head on her right hand, laying her other arm across his broad chest. The male smiled happily at her, playing with and twisting a strand of her hair around his finger.

Their happy ending was short-lived, as two mechanical claws exploded from the wall of water in a violent fashion, taking the couple by surprise. The crude, metallic claws were attached separately to its own prehensile "tentacle." As if the claws sensed where the couple was, they immediately headed for them. The male quickly sprang to his feet in defense of his mate, but it was too late as a claw seized the female, clamping around her torso. He reached for her hand, while the claw withdrew to its origin taking the dirty blonde female with it. Her screams echoed the cove as she was pulled away. His eyes grew furious, but his heart fluttered in despair as he realized that he was far outmatched. Reality struck again as the other claw snatched at his leg. He turned to flee deeper toward the back of the cove, but the claw had already snagged him by his leg. He fought desperately against it, ripping away at the moss bed as he fought to gain hold of the rock beneath it as the claw pulled him out of the cove. As if he was a rag, the claw pulled him out through the waterfall, dangling him wildly in front a blinding beam that seemed to analyze his nude body. Loud noises of venting air and churning engines clouded his ears. Suddenly the world turned black as he was sent into a state of unconsciousness as his head hit against the top of the shale while he dangled from the claw. Falling into an empty void, the young male awaited his fate as his body lay in a single dark chamber of the vessel. The Harvester began to make its way back to the Outpost with its new prisoners, and thus began another journey. To be continued...

12