A Babe Amongst...Werewolves? Ch. 02

Story Info
She is captured and turned by werewolves and must escape.
2.3k words
4.36
57.7k
96

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone :)

So Chapter 2 is below, and I am working on Ch. 3 now! Also, in this chapter when the perspective changes character I'll use +++++++ to identify. Feel free to leave feedback/comments, I hope you guys like it! :)

*

Pain...Cold...Hot...Hurting...Dreaming...Nightmare...Pain...Pain....Pain...

I was so confused...so exhausted...everything was blurry...

"My mind isn't working properly" I think vaguely, as I laid slumped on my back on a dirt floor. Colours and blackness swirls in my vision as I stare at the wooden rafters holding up the roof of the building.

My entire body is limp, well at least I think it is. Or was it? I wondered. When was that? Where was I? When where I? I want to be at work in bed I thought. I'm not even sure if what I just thought made sense, or if I just thought at all. Maybe I spoke? Who knows..?

I feel my lids dropping, and I fall asleep on the floor, exhausted.

I wake on the same dirt floor. I think I might be in a barn, but I'm not sure, the room is still spinning around me gently.

"I....ju...just....pl...pleas...please" I mutter feverishly. I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I feel so gluggy and disorientated. Like that moment before you faint, where you are simultaneously super aware of everything, but then completely disconnected, confused and weak.

As I shudder, I look up from the floor and see Blondie and another man I don't recognise staring down at me. Blondie looks satisfied, I scowl up at him before stopping quickly. Shit! My eyebrows just almost fell off my face from doing that. Better be careful Elle. I think to myself. Don't want those suckers to get away.

As I lie there, I wonder vaguely about what people do when their eyebrows fall off them, before I feel myself getting lifted from the ground. As I am raised, my skin gets unbearably hot, and I arch my back in pain, a haze of red clouds my vision, and yet again, I am lost to the dreamworld...

...I'm in another room now, underground I think. The floor is cement, or something hard and cold anyway. My body shakes uncontrollably, my skin is so itchy. I moan helplessly on the ground.

Blondie is standing over me again, this time with Buzz Cut. Suddenly their faces distort, as if they were standing in front of carnival mirrors. I reach out to touch their faces, but as I move my hand in front of me, their face changes with it. I wave my hand around for some time, watching their faces stretch and widen, sometimes comically other times grotesquely. After a while their faces become less malleable and before long, they are completely normal above me, still staring down. Uselessly I continue to wiggle my hand in front of my face, hoping to continue the effect.

++++++++++

Dennis stared down at his newest werebitch. He was quite pleased it was that mouthy one on the end, he'd hoped she'd be the one to pull through.

She'll wish she hadn't soon enough he thought to himself maliciously. She'd regret biting him and making fun of his cock then.

He continued to study her as she lay there, weakly waving her hand in front of her face, giggling as she did it. She was attractive, he decided, very attractive.

Long brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin and a nice body. Not fat, but not super slim either, a nice womanly body. She was reasonably tall to, about 5'9 or so. He looked at her full pink lips as she continued her hand games, looking forward to the day when she'd be on her knees servicing him. Her movements had stopped now, and her lids were heavy with fatigue from her game.

"Shall we move her to the cage Alpha?" asked Joe respectively.

"Yes, she has made it through the first stage of transition, the cages will be fine. Make sure she has a foam mat, and that none of the others touch her" ordered Dennis.

He reached down and slowly stroked the side of her face, as she lay there.

He eyed his Beta. "That includes you to Joe, I want to be the first inside this bitch. I have a debt to pay, one I'm sure she won't enjoy"

Joe grinned at his Alpha's cruel words, as he reached down and hoisted the sleeping women up over his shoulder.

Dennis watched as Joe quickly transferred the woman into one of the remaining empty cages in the enormous basement, and then rapidly filled a small bowl with water, and tossed in a small foam mattress for her to lie on. He then quickly padlocked the front of the cage shut and locked it.

As Joe headed back to Dennis, who was standing near the bottom of the basement stairs, Dennis looked at the unconscious woman in her cage then surveyed the large dimly lit basement with satisfaction. There were three dozen cages in total in the room, and capacity was close to 100%, he noted, pleased.

As he stared, staring back at him were many frightened pairs of eyes from the other female captives, their eyes wide with fear at the sight of the ferocious and cruel Alpha.

+++++++++++++

I groaned, fuck my head was pounding, as I slowly came to. As the cogs and wheels finally began turning in my brain, memories of what had happened over the last however lomg started flashing back to me.

Werewolf // Blondie // barn // carnival // Buzz Cut // Pain // Teeth // Basement

They flashed through quickly, and I sat up slowly, as my eyes adjusted to the poor lighting and I began to take in my surrounding.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Oh my god. Holy shitballs! . FUCKKKKK!! My mind screamed at me, as I looked around.

For starters, I was in a cage. A bonafide, crazy dungeon master style cage. The cage was about 6x8ft and about 6 feet high. The cage was against the wall, so there were only bars on the front and two sides, with white painted brick behind me.

The floor and ceiling were both some sort of thick steel, and the other three sides were all thick vertical bars. There was a door on the front bars, with a big locked padlock on it.

Inside my cage was a crappy foam mattress, no sheets, and a bowl of water. Well of course there's not sheets, my brain yelled at me. This isn't the goddamn Four Seasons Maui you idiot!

"Guess that's a no on the full English breakfast then" I muttered aloud to myself sarcastically.

While my cage was scary enough, the true horrors lay just outside my beautiful accommodation. About thirty in fact, give or take a few. They were in cages that were exactly like mine. They watched my silently as I stared. Like me they were all naked, and most of them were heavily bruised and malnourished.

The room we were in itself was huge, I mean, it was like a underground hall or something. It was very long, about 110 feet maybe, with cages on both sides of the room. All the cages had one side backed against the wall, and then each cage shared one wall with the cage next to it. Kind of like in a pound, I thought to myself, some sort of alternate werewolf pound.

I continued to inspect the room, scanning it to see it there was any visible weapons or anything I could use to get the padlock off my door.

"It's no use" said a voice.

I just about leapt out of my skin. While I had certainly had a good look at everything else, I hadn't actually looked to see if I had neighbours or not. I stared, at looked at the woman in the cage next to me.

She looked like she was in her early thirties. Her hair was slightly past her shoulders and dark blonde. She was quite delicate looking and couldn't of been more than 5'3.

"What's no use?" I asked warily.

"Trying to escape" she said softly. "Even if you somehow managed to get the lock off, they have guards up the stairs, watching the entrance. Plus not to mention patrolling the property in general. You'd never make it."

I scowled, it wasn't exactly the news I had been hoping for.

She slid her hand through the bars and extended it. "I'm Marigold, by the way"

I snorted "Marigold? What was your sisters name, Daffodil?" I instantly regretted my words as soon as they came out of my mouth.

Here I was trapped in some utterly bizarre situation after being attacked by a supposedly mythical fucking werewolf Viking type with a entertainingly small cock and I was being a bitch to the prisoner in the cell besides me with the unfortunate name?

"I'm sorry" I added hastily "I didn't mean to be rude..I just..kinda popped out. I'm Elle by the way" I shrugged lamely.

She smiled, "that's ok, my Mum went through a plant phase when me and my sisters were born" she paused, "considering their names are Thistle and Moonflower, I feel like I got off pretty well. Most people just call me Marie anyway"

I laughed, "god Moonflower really? Jeez if they really didn't want her they could've just put her up for adoption, no need to make her suffer"

We both laughed for a moment enjoying the normalcy of the situation.

"So," I started. "What the fuck is going on here? I mean, what is, any of this? Why have they taken us here? What do they want from us? Also, I'm pretty sure that blonde dude turns into a dog." I blurted out, staring at her.

The women in the other cages were still all silent, but they were all clearly listening to the conversation. Their eyes flicked back to Marigold as they waited for her to respond. They seemed almost deferential to her.

"Dennis, the blonde guy, is a werewolf, as is all the other men here," she hesitated "and all the women."

I stared at her for a moment as what she said sunk in to my rather thick skull. "Those pricks turned me into a goddam werewolf!?" I shrieked. "That's why they attacked me and those other women?" I suddenly looked back around to the cages, trying to spot the other five women that had been with me. Where were they?

Marigold continued as I searched "the other women aren't here." I glanced at her questioningly. She sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Elle, what do you know about werewolves?"

"Umm..only what Hollywood has told me. They are people who turn into wolves, they don't like silver and they go through alot of clothes?" I smiled, weakly, I was in shock over this whole insane situation. I was a fucking werewolf! They're not supposed to exist! That asshole Dennis better hope I don't get out of this cage, I thought violently. I'll rip his puny cock off then choke him with it!

"...we don't have any problems with silver" Marigold was saying. I snapped back to attention.

"Female and male weres you have to understand, are very different" she continued, "it's not like humans, there are noticeable differences, especially in speed and strength. Because of what we are, our animal instincts control a lot of our behaviours. We can't help but obeying the strongest, the most dominant, it's in our nature."

I just looked at her, shocked. "Great, so now because I'm half dog, I'm going to roll over to every man I meet?"

"No, not exactly. It's not just females that obey the strongest, all wolves want a strong Alpha. We have packs and pack rankings. Some male wolves aren't dominant at all. It's just that, men are always the Alphas, because male weres are significantly stronger."

"Ok" I started slowly, trying to make sense. Better to keep calm for now, and get as informed as you can, I reasoned with myself. "So, you said there are packs, and rankings? How does that work, is it just a fight, so some women will be higher?"

"Not quite," Marigold replied. "Male weres are ranked, the most dominant being the Alpha, or leader of the pack. Normally he will have a few Beta's, enforcers if you like."

That must be what Buzz Cut and Long Hair are to Blondie, I thought to myself.

"After that there isn't a specific name for your position, it's just everyone who isn't a Beta or Alpha, more of a ranking order. The rest of the wolves will be essentially ranked, from the most dominant to the least. It's not a hard and fast order, wolves can challenge the wolf above them on the list if they feel they deserve it."

"So female weres fight the men?" I was kinda confused by now, I thought she said females were a lot weaker?

"No, this is just male weres. Female weres get their rank from their mate, their partner. If you are an unmated female were, you'd just be at the bottom"

"Fuck that is some outdated bullshit" I stated, rolling my eyes "I guess the whole women's lib thing has yet to take off among the supernatural."

"It's just how it is," she shrugged. "You'll see, once your wolf is present, you'll understand more. It's just survival instincts."

"Right." I was unconvinced, but I figured no point arguing about it now. "Ok so, I'm up with you til now, but then why are we here?"

Marigold was quiet, she was staring at the floor, she looked forlorn. "There are two ways you can become werewolf," she started--CLANG!!

We all jumped, as the door above burst open, and I could see four men, no four werewolves, I mentally corrected, start walking down the stairs. They seemed to have some sort of first aid kit or something with them.

As they walked down, a large, disgusting looking man with greasy long hair and a gross long beard shouted out. "Rise and shine my beauties, it's time for your shots!" He laughed, and as they reached the bottom, I realised they had syringes, filled with a strange pale green liquid.

Great, what now? I wondered bitterly...