A Backwoods Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers

When my breath returned, I sat up and looked at that nekid gal. I leaned over and gave her a sticky-wet kiss. We kissed and tongue-fucked a few minutes and then I sat up and pulled her up and plopped her into my lap. I said, "Janie, gal that was a sure-fine birthday present you gave me! That's the best one I ever had! You've got a mighty-fine pussy for fucking! I've sure had a lot of enjoyment with this present!"

Janie wasn't the least bit shy. She was smiling as she replied, "Well, Jimmie the giving of this present of fucking to you was a lot of fun for me, too. Anytime you want some more, you just let me know!"

I hugged her and kissed her and stood up with her cradled in my arms. I carried her towards the slow-running creek. I told her, "Gal, we got a mess all over each other! I didn't know that this fucking business was so messy! We got to get cleaned up before heading home."

I carried Janie into waist-deep water and pitched her out of my arms. She landed with a splash. She's got a wicked temper, but she didn't get mad. She stood and splashed water on me. We splashed, and tussled, and wrastled then we washed off each others slimy, sticky, nekid body. We washed off honey and cream and we washed off virgin blood.

That gal kept on grabbing at my cock. Well, that fella was limp and done for. And it wasn't the cold water of the creek that done it. That gal had drained every bit of juice out of it! Why, she'd done it twiced today!

That sister of mine was for-sure getting cock-crazy, but I reckon I didn't mind! I didn't mind at all! I reckoned that a fella that's pussy-whipped-crazy ought to have a sister that's cock-crazy. That way, they'd be able to team-up for some fine sucking and fucking together!

We finished our swim and bath, dressed, and headed home. I bagged three fat squirrels along the quiet homeward bound path. Our family could have some fine eating for supper.

As we came into sight of the backdoor, Janie stopped me with a worried look on her face. She looked at me and said, "Jimmie, Ma noticed my messed-up hair after we played around in the outhouse this morning. Well, my hair is in a tangled-wet mess now and she'll notice for-sure! She'll know we been swiming and that we didn't take nothing to wear. She might suspect that something else happened! Jimmie, what do you think she'll say?"

I don't know what made me think it and I don't know why I said it aloud, but and idea came straight out of my head and I told it to Janie. I said, "I don't think she'll say nothing at all!"

Turns out that I was abso-damn-lutely right! We walked in the backdoor just as Ma was putting the noonday meal on the table. She looked toward us and saw our still-wet hair. I reckon she saw through our attempts to hide the guilt on our faces, yet she didn't say nothing! She said nary a word!

We all sat and had our meal. That fresh honey tasted mighty-nice on them fresh-baked homemade biscuits Ma had made. All the gals seemed to like it. Of course, me and Janie liked it. We were tasting memories of kissing, sucking, and fucking.

Ma liked the honey, too. I looked at Janie and she looked at me. We both had the same thought speaking silently in our heads, "If Ma only knowed what we'd done with that honey!"

Of course now, this wasn't the only thought running wildly through mind right now. I had no doubt that my cock-loving sis would probably sneak into my lean-to room tonight and climb into my bed. As a pussy-whipped fella, I knowed I wouldn't be bothered by this at all.

The only thing that did bother me was the illusive answer my questioning mind was wondering about. When I fuck that gal in my nighttime bed, just what in this world can I do to tone down some of her pleasureful squeals and screams!

MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers