A Bad Bad Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Carol if it was hurting her and she said No, not really, only a little pinch. I'm glad I did it the way I did. I saved her a lot of pain. I pushed again and my cock slid in all the way I could feel it bottom out. Carol locked her legs around my back and her arms around my neck as I started a slow and steady rhythm in an out of her pussy. I push my cock into her as far as it would go, which still left a couple of inches out side of her. Her muscles gripped my cock like a vice. I could feel every ripple in her pussy walls as her muscles moved.

Carol started to get into the same rhythm with me, and I started moving faster as I could feel that tingle in my balls that said it won't be long now. She now was saying deeper Mike, harder, deeper, faster, Mike I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Mike make me a woman, cum in me, cum in me.

That was all she wrote, I couldn't stand any more and my balls exploded into that beautiful young pussy. I have never cum in any woman like I just did in my niece. Damn I can't believe what I just did. That is the best piece of ass I ever had.

I don't want to get to use to fucking this woman because I won't let her go. I think if my brother had tried this he probably would not have had as many problems with her. That is what she needed, some one to love her.

We both rolled over and laid on our sides as we kissed each other and smiled as we looked into each others eyes. Mike I never new what love was like until I came out here. You have showed me just how selfish and stupid I've been. I see why my father has been so upset with me. I thought it was his fault that my mother left us, now I see she was the one with no brains.

Carol, are you aware that June is trying to get your father to take her back. I just hope he isn't that stupid. Do you know she gave me a blow job a week before their wedding. I told John not to marry that Bitch, but he never would have had you sweetheart. Your Dad loves you so much, he was willing to give up everything to keep you out of trouble, I was his last hope.

When you go back your dad will be surprised how well you have transformed.

Mike I don't want to go back, I want to stay here with you. You love me don't you, and you can give me babies. Nobody knows that I'm related to you excepted for Dan, he won't say anything will he.

What about John, don't you think your father might like to see you again.

Is Dad as big as you are.?

Why are you asking such a question.

Well is he?

No, he is almost as long but nowhere as fat.

Good then if he comes out I'll give him my other cherry. Oh before you ask, I'm on the pill, so until we want to have children we will be OK.

Who said anything about kids. Who said anything about my brother coming out here. Who said you were in charge anyway. Damn where did I loose control.

Carol grabbed my cock and started to slowly stroke it up and down, as I lay there looking into those beautiful blue eyes. Mike she says to me, I really love you. I'm glad Dad sent me out here to be with you. This has changed my whole life around. She slides down and takes my cock as far as she can into her mouth as she has her hand on the cheek of my ass pulling me into her, damn what a woman. This will be one of the best days of my life.

For the next five months we have done nothing but ate, slept, and fucked. Dan said, Mike I didn't believe you were coming up for air. And he started laughing, the folks in town have been wondering what happened to you. I said you took a young bride and she is fucking your brains out. So make sure Carol is aware that they'll be asking questions. Oh by the way, I'm now living with Sonya Miller, " damn that old broad can fuck."

Dan I thought it was her moon shine all this time you like over there. Are you sure some of those kids aren't yours.

Mike you know, I know all the secrets in this valley.

Point made Dan, enough said. Both of us just start laughing. Dan asks when's the wedding. I ask what wedding. He says yours and Carols.

I looked at Dan and asked did I miss something here.

I think so Mike. Carol said you two were getting married, so I assumed that you knew about it. I guess I was wrong huh.

That woman is driving me nuts, I don't know what to do with her.

Dan looks at me and smiles. He says marry her stupid, before someone else finds out what a great piece of ass she is. You can do it on the Reservation, she is eighteen and not your daughter or sister so we can marry you. It's been a long time since we've had a good wedding party. Between Sonya's Moon shine and my weed this wedding should last for at least a week. I'll get a hold of the Preacher and let her know about it. Damn this will be fun.

Dan, "I shout at him," who said I was getting married!

I did came the little girl voice from behind me. Don't you like me any more Uncle Mike.

Carol is swing her arms back and forth just like a little girl and I knew I was in trouble.

She had this light blue halter top on no bra, she didn't need one and a pair of shorts that I swear to god she had painted them on her. I could not see any panty line any where. Dan looked at me and said you're on your own. If it were me, I'd be fucking her on the way to the Preacher right now.

Yeah all well and good, but at least let me invite my brother first will you, and as for you young lady, I take it we will be getting married. Carol jumps on me with her legs around my waist and arms around my neck as she kisses me like never before. She whispers in my ear can I go off the pill. I tell her no not yet. She gives me that little pout and says when will I be able to. I look a Carol and smile, and say to her after my new Daddy in law gets his gift. Mike you are a bad boy, but you're my bad boy.

Yes sweetheart, and you are my bad, bad little girl. Now lets call Daddy and make his Day. Don't forget the wedding invitation, Carol and I look at each other and start laughing.

Carol calls John and she tells my brother, we are going to have a lot of kids. I wish I could see the look on his face. I can't wait for him to arrive for the wedding. I wonder if the Preacher is single.

Hey Dan, is this Preacher married? He answers back no, and she is not a bad looking old broad to boot. Good I say, with a big grin on my face. Dan looks at me and says Mike, you are a Bad boy, as he starts laughing and shaking his head.......................

12