A Bad Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simon J.
Simon J.
36 Followers

I don't know quite what it was that aroused my suspicion. Maybe it was just too good. Perhaps it was the feeling that teachers get when a student has cribbed too much of a book they've researched from. That feeling that the student simply isn't present in the argument. Not only that, but there was a familiarity to it. As read it I found myself repeating snatches of the text before they scrolled into view. My stomach went cold.

As with many other schools, mine subscribed to an anti-plagiarism service. I logged in, and uploaded Susan's essay. The machine took a few seconds, but it came back with a clear indication:

The paper contained large sections, plagiarized with only a few introduced variations, from a paper stored online at a famous cheat site. Worse yet—I recognised it. It was my own paper, written during my first year of college and long forgotten, even by me. How it had wound up online I'll never know.

I wrote to the site's owners, demanding that they withdraw the paper from the site or face legal action. Then I wondered: What to do about Sue?

Common school discipline would have called for her suspension for at least ten days, but in Sue's case, as she'd been in so much trouble before, she might get expelled. That would leave her to the tender mercies of Mountainview Remedial, a school that sent out more pregnancies than graduates.

Besides, I'd never get to see her again.

I tried not to think that, but my hand was already moving for the phone.

There were two weeks until Christmas break, then, if she passed History I, she'd be out of my class into History II. She had to have a project in. If she got a "B" or higher on the project, I'd pass her. If not, I'd fail her, but I'd make damn sure she retook my course in someone else's class. I couldn't work objectively while I was staring at her, slumped in the back row, and dreaming of taking her firmly by the hair and raping her ass with a dildo.

I called her house and left a message. I was taking a chance, and I knew it. My pussy gushed wetly as I prepared for what was to come.

Simon J.
Simon J.
36 Followers
12