A Bad Husband Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they kissed, Kim moved Anne onto her back and climbed on top of her. She began kissing the top of Anne's chest and soon removed her tank-top. Anne hadn't worn a bra and her tits were now in plain view. Anne had tiny little nipples, which Kim nibbled and sucked on. As she played with her nipples, Kim moved her hand down and unbuttoned Anne's jeans. She tried pushing them down her legs, but they were too tight. Instead, she pulled away from her tits and moved down to pull them off. She eventually wiggled them down Anne's legs, leaving Anne lying on the bed with only a pair of silk aqua panties on. I had never known Kim to like feet, but she took her time sucking and nibbling on all ten of Anne's. She then took her time enjoying Anne's calves and thighs. Anne was lying motionless the whole time; her eyes closed, obviously savoring Kim's attention. When she reached her crotch, Kim wasted no time ripping Anne's panties off. Unlike Kim, Anne had only a blonde landing strip above her pussy. Instead of devouring her pussy, Kim leaned up and kissed Anne on the lips. As they kissed, Kim began fingering her friend's pussy. Anne's pussy must have been soaked, because I could hear sloshing noises, even though I was at least ten feet away from them. Kim slowly moved down Anne's body taking her time with Anne's tits and then her belly. I was dying to see Kim have her first taste of pussy, but she was taking forever. I think she was nervous. At one point, Anne took hold of Kim's hand that she had been using to please Anne and moved it to her own mouth. Kim took the hint, and took her own wet fingers into her mouth. Kim still wouldn't eat her pussy though, instead placing her hand right back between Anne's legs.

Finally, Anne had had enough. "Please Kim, eat my pussy. I need to get off, and I want you to do it. Please." She moaned. Kim nodded at her and slowly moved down between her legs. She was still very hesitant, but eventually she relented. She gently placed her tongue on Anne's button. Very gradually, she started getting more and more into it, until she was fully into it. I was still mesmerized by it all, though by now I had begun jacking off watching them. I was entranced seeing Kim eat another woman's pussy. She must have been doing a good job because Anne was crying out as she thrust her pussy up into Kim's face. Kim had gotten accustomed to it and was now lapping at her friend's pussy like it was a lollipop. Anne yelled out as she came on Kim's mouth, and then fell back on the bed motionless.

Bob placed his hand on Kim's face and pulled it towards his. He stuck his tongue out and licked Kim's lips, tasting his wife's pussy. Like me, he had been jerking off watching the two of them, and was mow rock-hard.

Kim looked down at his dick and said, "I've always wanted to be fucked in the ass!"

Bob looked at Anne and smiled, then said to my wife, "That's great, Anne would never let me!"

Now, I have tried to get Kim to let me fuck her in the ass numerous times, but she'd always been disgusted by it. Now here she was begging for it from another guy. I knew she was just doing it to get back at me. She took it another step, by kneeling on all fours and looking directly towards the closet. Bob moved behind her and rubbed her pussy with his hands and then rubbed the moisture around my wife's asshole.

"Oh shit!" Kim cried out as Bob eased into her. Bob's tool was about 6" long, but was rather skinny, so I figured it was a good "beginner" dick for her ass. As Bob slowly sank into her, Kim was still looking directly towards me, with a look of pain on her face, her veins popping out on her forehead as she struggled to accept him into her virgin ass. Bob was able to get a few inches into her before he pulled back out. Each time he thrust into her, Kim groaned in what looked like a mix of pain and pleasure. Bob fucked her very slowly; I guess because she was so tight. As he was fucking her ass, I blew my load into a pair of her panties that I had pulled out of the hamper. Finally, Kim cried out, "I can't take it anymore, stop, I can't do it!"

"I'm almost there, just give me a second!" Bob answered forcefully. Kim began thrusting her ass back into him, trying to bring him to orgasm. It worked, as only a few moments later; he pulled out of her ass and came all over her cheeks.

Kim and Bob fell back on the bed, joined by Anne in a sweaty, entangled mess, their juices covering each other.

A few minutes later, Anne broke the silence, "We better get going. Jack should be home soon, shouldn't he?"

"Yeah, you're probably right." Kim answered. "We wouldn't want him to walk in on us!"

"Thanks for inviting us over, Kim." Bob told her. "We've wanted this for a long time."

"Maybe next time you can get Jack to join us." Anne chimed in.

"Well see, I don't know if he could handle it." Kim giggled.

Bob and Anne dressed hurriedly and kissed Kim goodbye before heading out. When they were out of the room, I emerged from the closet. I sat next to Kim on the bed and we had a much needed talk. We both agreed that our relationship had been changed forever. We'd both been with other people, and there was no way to change that. We both admitted that we had enjoyed it, and that we would like to do it again. We agreed that, at least for the time being, we would try out an open marriage and see how it went. We were both excited by the new opportunities, and agreed that we'd like to do something together the next time as a couple.

That night, Kim let me back into our bed; after I changed the sheets, of course!

12