A Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

"No sleeping in today, Mister!" Annie's voice held a new note of command. "Remember that orgasm you wasted in the grass last night?" Hank mumbled something incoherent and unintelligible. Another swat and an order to speak up caused him to reply, "Yeah! What about it?" Annie leaned forward and licked at his ear, whispering, "Want another one like it?" She scratched at his punished ass, eliciting a groan from him. He merely nodded and pushed his face into the pillow. Annie sat back and began. She had no intention of letting this batch of sperm go to waste. She felt her own wetness as she spanked her formerly brutish husband. Each smack she heard made her wetter, and soon she was fingering herself, thrusting with each swat.

When she could tell Hank was close, she got off him and rolled him over. He grimaced as his ass rubbed the sheets. But his cock stuck straight up in the air and Annie jumped on it, sinking to the hilt with one motion. She held his wrists and rode him, reaching orgasm on her husband's dick for the first time in years. He followed shortly after and she collapsed on his chest.

They lay there recovering, then Annie heard the words she never thought to hear spoken again with sincerity: "I love you, Annie." Hank stroked her back and she felt their juices dripping out of her. She sighed happily.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers
12