A Bargain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I had been right at the brink myself. Now my balls were throbbing. Ordinarily the sight, sound, and scent of this aroused woman would have been enough to get me to ejaculate. But it hadn't been very long since I'd ejaculated, and I managed to control those sensations. What was driving me to the edge was what I felt as Dianne's vagina squeezed and pulled on my penis. I concentrated on remembering an occasion when I was furiously angry with someone, and that distraction barely helped prevent my own climax.

But I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself again, so I had to make this one good. I waited even longer before I started again. The incredible feeling of being held inside Dianne was almost enough to get me off by itself, and it was plain that she remained highly aroused even though we weren't fucking. She vainly struggled to free herself. Her legs tightened and relaxed around my body. She gasped for breath. "I swear . . . I'm going to . . . kill you!"

"Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"GOD! If you . . . do that to me . . . again . . . "

I wiggled my finger inside her rectum, and her legs tightened around my waist.

"SHIT!"

"No, that's just my finger!"

Dianne laughed and gasped for breath at the same time. "I've never felt . . . so helpless! . . . I just want . . . relief! . . . Please! . . . I'm gonna . . . have a stroke . . . if you keep . . . this up!"

I could feel a pool of her pussy juice around my relaxed left hand. The hair on my balls was wet and cold from what had squeezed out of her as we wiggled around. I bent forward as far as I could and inhaled the aroma coming from between her legs. It was so primitively erotic I almost came.

Dianne writhed and struggled as I waited for my excitement to abate. My balls were aching. I felt my my scrotum and it was so swollen I couldn't feel my individual testicles. We both had endured enough.

I prolonged it as long as I could. I started slowly, and whenever Dianne tried to go faster, I slowed down. The throbbing ache in my balls actually helped me by diverting my attention from the incredibly aroused woman whom I was fucking. But after ten minutes or so, there was absolutely no way for either of us to stop.

I felt pressure - thankfully no longer pain - building inside me, right where my penis joined my body. I moved my fingers and body faster and faster as the pressure increased. I heard Dianne screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Dianne released her grip on the table, and she grabbed her breasts with both hands. Squeezes from her vagina rippled down the shaft of my penis. Her bound legs were jerking against my body as she unsuccessfully tried to kick. She was yanking on her nipples as I felt myself start to cum.

My climax was so intense I closed my eyes. I felt myself ejaculate again and again, even though I couldn't have had very much semen in my body. Dianne's vagina almost crushed my erection after each one, and her entire body tensed, then relaxed. I could feel something inside her body - her cervix? - rubbing the head of my penis in time with my squirts. She was screaming, but I couldn't understand the words. I couldn't hear clearly because I was screaming, too. It went on and on.

When everything ended, I was bent at the waist and almost lying on top of Dianne. Her arms were hanging limply down from the table. I could feel her legs trembling gently against my waist. I reached forward and gently rubbed her breasts as we both gasped for breath. Between short breaths Dianne gasped, "My . . . God . . . I knew . . . there . . . was a . . . reason . . . I . . . went . . . Into . . . lab . . . work . . ." We both giggled as we tried to breathe.

A few minutes later Dianne flexed her hips, and my limp penis slipped out of her. I moved off her, then lowered myself to my knees. I kept my face between her legs, and I looked at her pussy. I could see a couple of inches inside her since her vagina was still open. Cum and pussy juice had dripped out everywhere, but it was still coming out of her, so I started licking and sucking it up. Dianne told me to stop because it felt so good it almost hurt.

I dropped lower and extricated myself from Dianne's bound legs. I lifted her legs and helped her slide her hips further up onto the table. She turned over onto her back, leaving her legs hanging over the end, and then I took a mouthful of our combined juices and kissed her. Her passionate response showed how much she liked the taste, too.

Dianne sat up and looked at her pussy. It was still gaping open, and juices were running down her legs onto her shorts, panties, and socks. Her nipples were still hard, her entire front was covered with pink and red blotches, and she looked absolutely beautiful! She lay back onto the table, groaned as she pulled her legs up, and rolled onto one side. She insisted that she clean my penis.

I moved to the side of the table. Dianne sucked and licked my penis clean, but there were huge clumps of goop deep down in my pubic hair and she couldn't reach them all. But she tried!

Dianne sat up, and I held her against me as we kissed. I looked into her eyes and saw powerful emotions in addition to raw lust. I quickly tossed that thought away. We had agreed that our sex was going to be recreational, not romantic.

Dianne slid herself off the table - and almost fell down. Her legs started to cramp, and they wouldn't support her. I helped her pull her panties and shorts back up, and I steadied her while we walked to a sink. With my help and with a lot of wet lab towels, we were able to clean ourselves reasonably well. I also cleaned the table, pushed it back into the corner, and then mopped up the numerous wet spots we both had dripped onto the floor.

It took us about a half hour to get ourselves and the lab cleaned up, but our frequent passionate kisses contributed considerably to the delay. It was after 7:00 before we left the lab.

Dianne was walking better, but we knew she couldn't walk down four flights, so we took the elevator. In the enclosed space the sex smell became overpowering. There were obvious wet spots on Dianne's shorts, socks, and shoes. There were additional spots on my shorts since they had also been under Dianne's waterfall of pussy juices. My shoes and socks also had a few spots. The scent from these little spots made for a heady aroma!

"I'm still dripping into my panties!" Dianne giggled as the elevator began to move.

I kissed Dianne and I fingered the crotch of her shorts. The fabric was wet to the touch. "What do you think the next people in the elevator will think about the smell?" I asked, and both of us laughed as we kissed again.

I stepped away from Dianne as the elevator approached the ground floor. I saw a large drop fall from Dianne's shorts to the floor of the elevator as the elevator jolted to a stop. I pointed it out to her. The doors opened, and nobody was around. Dianne spread her legs, leaned over, and froze. We watched several more drops of sex juices drip and fall inside the elevator.

As we left the building and headed to my car, Dianne left another drop every ten feet or so. More was making streaks down her legs. "I don't think I've ever been this juiced up! I think I'm so excited that my pussy is making more!"

Dianne sat on a towel, and I drove us back to the dorm. It was cool enough that we kept the windows up, and inhaling the scent of pussy and cum made me hard again. Dianne gave me her key, and following her instructions I sneaked into her room, got another pair of shorts and some socks, then prepared a couple of damp towels.

I returned with these items to the car. Nobody was around, so Dianne stripped off her clothes and cleaned up with the towels. Then she pulled a tampon out of her purse and put it in. "I don't usually use these after sex, but this time I think I need to."

Finally Dianne pulled the clean shorts on, wryly noting that I hadn't brought panties as she had asked! I just smiled. As soon as she had her shoes and socks on, she gathered up the towels and her damp clothes, and told me to give her thirty minutes to clean up a little more and then meet her in the laundry room.

Before Dianne got out of the car, she kissed me, really hard. "I know that a big part of the excitement was having my legs tied up, and struggling to move helped give me the most intense sex I've ever had. But now I've got little muscle pulls up and down the insides of my legs, and I'm going to be sore. Even so, if sex with you was like that every time, I'd give up everything else just so we could fuck all the time. And I'd never let Jenn have you back. And that scares me. So let's skip the bondage next time, okay?"

She was still walking a little unsteadily, but we made it into the building and she headed up to her room while I went to mine. Fortunately there weren't many people around, but two women I (fortunately) didn't know sniffed loudly after we passed.

I took a quick shower. I couldn't remember ever being so hungry. But I was also looking forward to more sex with Dianne. I gathered up my sex-stained laundry and headed down the stairs to the basement. I realized that my legs were a little shaky, too!

This story continues in "A Bargain Ch.4: Sex Games - Couple explores their carnality."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers