A Bargain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

"He fucked me four more times while I was home. One night we slept together until dawn, and he fucked me twice. He tried to talk me into doing it without a condom, but I wouldn't let him. He nibbled on my nipples until they hurt, but he wouldn't put his mouth lower on me than my breasts. I started moving down his stomach to give him a blowjob, and he told me that I was acting like a slut. That I was being gross and depraved.

"If you hadn't taken me to the cabin, I might have accepted everything he did and been happy. But not after what you and I did together! Bobby's an ignorant, selfish pig. I tried to teach him how to be a better lover, but he wasn't interested. All he cares about is getting himself off. Listening to him grunt and groan as he used me as a fuck- object killed any lingering feelings I ever had for him.

"I refused to go out with him the last five nights I was home, and he called me - what were his exact words? I remember! 'An ungrateful cunt.' I'm not sure what he thought I was supposed to be grateful for!

"So I used Donnie every night and thought about you and hoped you were sitting alone in your room thinking about me. Then I decided to surprise you with the negligee - and here we are!" Jenn wiggled delightfully against my stiff sausage. "And where are we, exactly?" I asked.

"Why, sitting naked with our bodies joined together after a night of passion, talking about love!"

"Aren't you going to ask me what I did while you were gone?"

"No, I think I'm better off not knowing. Let's face it. You know how to make love, and if you were doing it with someone else, she enjoyed it - and so did you! And it wasn't your fault! I told you to fuck somebody else! I just had no idea that Bobby would be so incredibly BAD in the sack!"

"I think I need to help you erase that memory. I believe I know a way to do just that!" I stood up and Jenn slipped down until our bodies really connected. She locked her ankles around my waist. I carried her back to the bedroom that way, and we made love with considerable alacrity.

When we finished, Jenn locked her ankles around me again, holding me firmly inside her. "Ooooh! I LOVE how it feels when you're inside me! I don't want it to ever end!"

I finally softened, and with a sigh of regret, Jenn released me. "You don't get off that easily, buster!" she announced, and once again I used my mouth to bring her to several more orgasms while she sucked and licked on my useless, limp penis. She spun around on top of me, and once again we shared the intimate tastes of our mating.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked. "I know we're in love, but it's a little sudden to really make plans, isn't it? How are we going to play this? Should I bring some of my stuff over here so that we can spend more time together?"

Jenn hugged me. "Don't bother bringing any clothes! I like you like this!"

"Be serious! We need to decide some things! What do you want?"

"I want to make love to you every night and wake up in your arms! Can't you just move in?"

"Maybe not all of my stuff, 'cause we'll have to move everything back to the dorm in the fall. Screw the dorm! I'll start looking for an apartment for us. Once I find one we can just forfeit our room deposits. Or am I moving too fast? After all, last week we were both in bed with other people."

"Bobby's completely behind me. I'll be faithful to you. Can you do the same?"

"Jenn, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'll make love to you so much that you won't have the time - or the energy - to have sex with anybody else!"

"It's a deal. But that's pretty strong talk from a guy whose mast is only at - well, half-mast!"

"Give me some rest and a little time to recover and I'll show you a mast!"

We laughed and talked and cuddled until it was time for lunch. Even though I was still tired, eating with a naked lover does wondrous things for the libido, and my mast was indeed upright by the time Jenn had fed me the last piece of sandwich. But it quickly began to sag. I proposed that we nap in order to regain our full strength so that we could really make love later. She had another idea.

"It's really nice out there today. Why don't we go down to the pool? Maybe meet a few of my neighbors? And rest in the sun?"

"I wouldn't mind resting down there, Jenn, but I didn't bring a suit."

Jenn grinned at me. "I have another surprise! You bought me that sexy, black negligee. Well, after you left yesterday, I went out and bought you something. I can't wait to see you in it!" She laughed and giggled as she ran to the sofa, reached behind it, and pulled out a small box. She handed it me. "Dare you!"

I pulled off the wrapping and opened the box. Inside was a skimpy black men's bathing suit made of some thin, stretchy material. "I get to put it on you!" Jenn proclaimed. It was fortunate that I'd had so much sex. As a result my fatigue overpowered the erotic stimulation Jenn provided, and I didn't become fully erect. If I had, my penis would have poked out of the suit. The suit was just so small!

It was essentially a pouch for my genitals, and just enough material to hold it in place. Except for the manly pouch, it could have been a woman's thong. Jenn had to tuck my pubic hair inside the pouch, and she giggled as she did so. "I can't wait to see this when it's wet! It doesn't hide much of anything now!"

Jenn told me to wait, and she ran back to her bedroom. She came back and handed me a matching string bikini. "I bought a set! Now you can dress me! I'll wear mine in public if you'll wear yours!"

Jenn's pubic hair was easier to tuck inside the tiny thong bottom. "You've trimmed your pussy! I thought it looked a little different!"

"Only so I could wear this! Just along the sides. I know how you like it thick!"

Jenn's B-cup breasts were firm and perky which was just as well. The top barely covered her areolae, and the strings that held them in place provided almost no support. I could see her nipples poking against the material. "What possessed you to buy these skimpy suits, Jenn? We'll be arrested if we walk around like this!"

Jenn grinned. "I thought it would be fun to wear them in here, in the room, and parade around in front of each other. Wouldn't our guests be surprised? But now that I've seen what people wear around the pool down there, we'll be fine!"

Neither of us had taken the time to sunbathe this summer, but the faint remnants of old tans were still faintly visible. Pale white skin which had never seen the light of the sun surrounded our new suits, making them look even smaller. On Jenn the effect was to emphasize her near nudity. Judging from her giggles the effect on me was the same.

I helped Jenn pack a bag with some things to take to the pool. She wore a terrycloth robe, but all I had was one of her beach towels around my shoulders. I felt naked as we walked past fully-dressed people on our way outside.

About two-thirds of the sunbathers were men, and they were prowling for pussy. The unattached women had the continual attention of several men, and I thought it would be interesting to see which women left with which men. All but two of the women were topless, and that certainly made watching them more fun.

Jenn and I spread out our towels. She poked me in the ribs when she saw me watching a buxom brunette smear lotion on her bare breasts, making her nipples stiff in the process. "Down, boy! In case those half-naked honeys don't see we're wearing matching suits, we're going to grease each other up. And I'm going topless right now!" With her back arched, she reached back and undid her top, then dropped it.

Jenn's untanned breasts and dark nipples made her average-sized boobs sexier than any others on display. I could hear some of the guys whistling and talking about how she looked. She blushed, but she kept her shoulders back and proudly displayed her hard-nippled mammaries.

I couldn't believe how much Jenn had changed. Three weeks before she had been reluctant to be seen by a stranger while she was braless in a T-shirt, but now she was putting her bare breasts on public display. I had unleashed an exhibitionist monster! I might have been worried had I thought through what this change in her behavior implied, but I was completely blinded by her eagerness to make love to me, particularly after she exposed herself in public.

Jenn squirted some suntan lotion into her hands, and she began rubbing it on me. "C'mon, Don!" she whispered. "We'll do each other so that everybody knows we're a couple." She leaned down and began to rub lotion all around the pale skin surrounding my new bathing suit. Her motions silently announced, "This belongs to me!" I loved it.

I returned the favor, and I even tucked some of Jenn's errant pubic hair back under the top of her tiny bottom. She gave me an open-mouthed kiss, and I could see the raw desire on her face. She leaned her back against my chest, and I reached around her with both of my hands to cup her breasts as I smeared lotion on them. If anybody didn't already realize that she and I were sexually involved, her hip movements, back and forth across the erection which was barely contained in my suit, certainly left no doubt.

Because I was there, the prowling wolves left Jenn alone, but they kept looking at her. So did I. She lay on her back with her eyes closed, with her legs comfortably apart. Her pussy was clearly delineated by an obvious crease in her suit. Three weeks earlier she had been a rookie exhibitionist. Now she was a master.

There was an audible sigh from the wolf pack when Jenn rolled onto her stomach. My erection had finally subsided, and I was just getting comfortable, when she said. "That's enough sun, don't you think? Let's hit the pool before we go back up to my apartment."

Before I could react, Jenn stood up, stretched seductively, then walked confidently to the pool and dived in. She was still topless. She had three guys around her before I dived in and pulled her against me. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed. Her hard nipples tickled my chest as we moved in the water.

I whispered in her ear, "Which one do you want? I think you could point to any man here and say, 'Let's fuck!' and he'd follow you to your apartment!"

"That's you! It was fun turning them all on, but now I want you. I NEED you! Let's go NOW!" she whispered back.

"Jenn, I'm almost poking out of my suit! How can I . . .?"

Jenn pouted at me. "Well, if you can't go up to my apartment and take care of me, maybe one of the other guys . . .?" She pulled away from me with a giggle and climbed out of the pool. I followed her.

My erection pushed so hard on my suit that my hairy scrotum showed along the sides. I climbed out of the pool to the amused laughter and comments of both men and women. Jenn put her top on, but didn't fasten it. We grabbed our stuff, including her robe, and hurried back to the apartment.

Once inside we dropped everything and stripped off our bathing suits. We took the time to spread the towels out to protect the rug, then Jenn pulled me down on top of her. The wet suntan lotion made our skin slippery, and it was unbelievably sexy to caress each other and to be caressed.

We needed no further foreplay. Exposing herself in public had heated her libido to the boiling point, and Jenn was wet and ready. I slid completely into her with one long, slippery thrust. She matched my hip thrusts, and the wet sounds of our genitals smashing together filled the room. In less than a minute I felt her vagina beginning to vibrate around my penis, and we both screamed as we climaxed together.

I lay on top of her, still coupled as only lovers can be, leaning on my elbows so that she could breathe, and kissed her lips. Her vagina was still trembling. Her face positively glowed with the aftereffects of her powerful orgasm. "Wow!" she said. Kiss.

"Double Wow! I thought you were going to mount me in the pool!" Kiss.

"You were right!" Kiss. "About it being fun . . . " Kiss. "To show my body . . . " Kiss. "And turn guys on." Kiss. "I could see them getting hard . . ." Kiss. "Just from looking at my bare breasts." Kiss. "And it made my . . . " Kiss. "Nipples got hard." Kiss. "And then I could feel . . . " Kiss. "My pussy starting to . . . " Kiss. "Get wet and push . . . " Kiss. "Against the cloth." Kiss. "When my clittie . . . " Kiss. "Came out, I couldn't . . . " Kiss. "Help myself." Kiss.

"You know, we never . . . " Kiss. "Did meet any of . . . " Kiss. "Your new neighbors!" Kiss.

"Next time! No more talking! Just kiss me!"

We took a shower together and washed off the remains of the suntan lotion. Jenn still had a meal card, so we went back to the dorm to eat. As soon as we sat down, Dianne saw us and brought her tray over to join us.

This story continues in "A Bargain Ch.6: Satisfaction - Public Lust and Love."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers