A Bartender, Drinks, and a Date Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,222 Followers

"That was wonderful," he said.

"Then, why did you stop?" she asked coyly, pouting a little. It was she who moved forward this time, holding his face with her hands as she softly and tenderly explored his lips and mouth with her own.

Nick enjoyed the sensations and the touch of her lips against his. His senses were alive and more acute as he shut his eyes and reveled. He could smell her natural scent, light, soft, and fresh. The taste of her lips were intoxicating as he never tasted lips so sweet, so wonderful in his life. Even through the pounding of the rain all around them, he heard little moans from her as she continued to kiss him.

Their kiss finally ended as booming, crashing thunder rumbled and shook the small house. Shannon sat up abruptly as the lights flickered. "Uh oh," she said, but she was annoyed at being distracted from what she was doing. Another loud crash was heard, sending the house into complete darkness except for flashes of lightning.

"A transformer must have been hit." She pulled back the curtain and looked at the blackened neighborhood, confirming her suspicions. She looked back at Nick and saw his silhouette as the lightning continued to flash. "I better get some candles." As she started to rise, Nick touched her hand and pulled her back to the sofa next to him.

"We don't need any candles," he said. He reached forward in the darkness and touched her face, massaging her cheekbone with his thumb while his fingers played with her hair around her ear.

Shannon rubbed her face against his hand, sighing at his touch. "That feels great," she murmured as she began to melt. A few moment later, she slowly moved closer until her head was resting against the soft cotton shirt covering his chest. His hand left her face as he held her close to him. He kissed her forehead and she sighed softly again. "I love your touch."

It didn't take long before Shannon began dozing. She was tired from work and his touch was having a special effect upon her. Nick felt her slowly grow limp in his arms and her breathing became deep and regular. He didn't mind. He noticed the storm had subsided a bit as the rain continued to drum against the roof, but the thunder and lightning had ebbed.

Within a few minutes, Shannon bolted upright, wide eyed and breaking free from his grasp. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's okay," Nick said. "I liked holding you."

"I'm so sorry," she apologized again. "I've never done that before."

"It's okay," he assured her. "Don't worry about it." He really enjoyed holding her. "Come back here," he beckoned, reaching his hand to her. Slowly, she came back and Nick took her in his arms. He settled into the corner of the sofa, half-sitting and half-laying with her against him. She wrapped her arms around his mid-section and settled onto his chest again. Nick stroked her hair and cheek as she relaxed once again.

"I'll never forget this," she whispered before drifting off again.

They woke an hour later when the lights suddenly came back on. Shannon slowly lifted her head away from his chest, squinting at him until she could get used to the light once more. Nick's eyes fluttered open as the weight of Shannon's head lifted. He tilted his ear towards the ceiling, but heard nothing.

"I guess it's over," he said in a low voice. He checked his watch and it was after twelve-thirty.

"Yeah," Shannon replied. She pulled back the curtain and could still see it raining lightly. She looked back at him sadly. "I'm really sorry for falling asleep on you like that."

Nick laughed softly. "Don't apologize. I know you're probably tired." He looked at her closely and could see the tiredness in her eyes. "I should be going."

"Please don't," she said, reaching for his hand. "It's late and it's still raining. I'd hate to see you drive home in the rain."

"It's not far."

"I know, but..."

"I really shouldn't stay. You need your rest. You work tomorrow, don't you?" Shannon nodded. "Then, I should go."

Shannon looked down at her hands. She didn't want to bed him, but she still wanted him to stay, if only for him to be in the next room. "I have an extra room. You could stay here."

"I couldn't."

"Why not?"

Nick looked away and then back to her, focusing on her eyes. "It's not that I don't want to, Shannon, it's just that...I don't know." He looked at her helplessly.

"What?" she asked as she touched his cheek with the back of her hand.

Nick shrugged. "It's just that I've never felt this good after a date before and I don't want to ruin it."

"Why would it be ruined?" She was clearly puzzled by his reluctance to spend the night. She was having a great time, too, and couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

Nick thought long and hard about his answer. He had been to bed with a girl on their first date several times before and they were rarely satisfying to either one. Maybe it was bad luck or maybe it wasn't meant to be. He didn't know. He wanted to go to bed with Shannon and explore the rest of her body. His attraction to her was growing by the minute, but he didn't want their date to end like that. He didn't want to take the chance of jeopardizing what they had just started. Shannon was different. Nick knew he couldn't just screw her and have it be a simple notch in his bedpost. His feelings for her had eclipsed any thought of that.

"I couldn't go to bed with you," he said quietly.

Shannon sighed softly and smiled at him. She leaned forward and kissed him on his cheek, his soft beard tickling the tip of her nose. "I'm not asking you to go to bed with me," she whispered in his ear. "I just want you to stay the night."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Thousands of thoughts ran through Nick's mind as he looked at Shannon. Her perfume lingered at his nose, sweet, soft, and sensual. It reminded him of the spring rain that was beating against her roof once again. He now knew this decision might change the course his life was taking and he smiled. He was willing to take that chance now. It was time.

"Okay, I'll stay," he said simply, smiling at her and squeezing her hand..

"Come on, then." Shannon smiled and rose from the sofa, gently pulling Nick up to her. Wrapping her arm around his waist, she slowly led him down the hall to his room.

Tony155
Tony155
1,222 Followers