A Bartender, Drinks, and a Date Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,225 Followers

Nick fell silent. He now felt a little guilty for telling the story, as if he might have betrayed Lori. He sniffed and sighed lightly.

"You didn't do anything wrong," Shannon said. "It sounds like she really needed you then."

"We never regretted it," he reiterated. "But, she found Steve a few years later and they've been married four years now. I couldn't be happier for her. You know, she insisted I be in her wedding party. She told me she loved me as much as Steve and that I had to be part of her wedding. She also told me I would always be her first love. Isn't that something?" He laughed softly shaking his head.

"Yes, it is," she replied.

"Well, that's my story. I hope I didn't bore you."

"Not at all," she replied. "It was wonderful. You're lucky to have experienced it."

"Yes, I am," he agreed.

"Do you still keep in touch?"

"Oh sure. We write emails to each other quite often, but she's pretty busy with the kids and the ranch. I hope to go out there sometime for a visit. Maybe this summer or next, I don't know. We'll see how our schedules work and maybe we can swing it." He smiled at the thought of seeing her again.

Shannon settled on her back as her elbow ached from the weight of her head resting upon it. She put her hands on her stomach and looked into the blackness. She thought about his story and was finding she almost wished she was Lori, that she wished she could have experienced having Nick inside her. But, she dismissed it almost as quickly. At least she had him next to her right then and she wasn't in Montana on some cattle ranch. She laughed lightly at the thought.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

She debated whether or not to tell him. "Nothing you need to worry about," she replied.

"Come on," he countered, "you made me spill my guts."

"No one made you do that. You did it on your own."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have left me alone until I told you."

"True," she had to admit.

"So, what was so funny?"

"Promise you won't get mad."

"Come on, Shannon! I won't get mad." He moved a little closer to her and he touched her shoulder.

"Well," she laughed, "when you were telling about the camping trip and your times with Lori, I started to get jealous of her."

"Jealous of Lori?" he asked incredulously.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I've never had an experience like that where someone truly loved me."

"But, we're cousins, Shannon. We knew each other pretty well when that happened. It wasn't like we were dating or something."

"But, you loved her, didn't you?"

"Without question."

"And she loved you?"

"Yes, I think she did." Of course she did, you dolt, he thought to himself. Otherwise, she never would have gotten naked for you. Or made love to you.

"That's not happened to me," she said sadly.

"How so?"

Shannon sighed heavily. "No one I've ever been with really cared about me. I was just a good screw for some and a punching bag for another. At least you've had that experience to remember. I don't have any fond memories."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said sincerely.

"You're sweet," she said as a lone tear leaked from her right eye. She brushed it aside quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice. He didn't. He did notice the catch in her voice, however, and could sense the sadness behind it.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, just feeling sorry for myself."

"Anything I can do?"

"I think I need to be held."

"Okay."

Shannon moved until her head was against his chest. Nick wrapped his arms around her mid-section and held her tight against him. This is what I need, she thought to herself. She already felt more loved and needed by this man than she had ever felt from her previous boyfriends. She turned her face towards Nick's and kissed him, his soft beard tickling her nose.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked innocently.

"I think you're very attractive," he replied.

"You're so sweet."

"It's the truth. Do you find it hard to believe that I think you're pretty?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"Well, you shouldn't. You're very pretty."

Shannon mulled over what he said. "What about my body? Do you think it's okay?"

Nick laughed. "Shannon, it's more than okay. It's very sexy. I really liked the way you moved and danced around me last night."

"Really?"

"Yes." Nick wondered why she was asking all these questions, but he assumed she needed some reassurance.

"I really enjoyed dancing with you," Shannon said. "Sometimes I like to forget and let myself go free. Maybe I get carried away at times."

"You seemed fine to me."

Shannon wiggled and settled into him more, sighing as she did. She loved being held, but she needed more from him that night. She needed to be loved, touched, and made to feel special.

"Have you ever gone to bed with a girl on the first date?" she asked.

Nick was a little surprised at the question. "Yes, a couple of times. You?"

"No," she answered. "Jeremy was my one and only and we didn't do anything until our second or third date maybe. I don't really remember." Shannon put her hands over his and squeezed them lightly. "Have you ever made love while camping under the stars?" She bit her bottom lip and wondered what he would say.

Nick pondered her question. He was now starting to understand where the conversation was going and he was just beginning to understand how desperately Shannon needed to feel loved, wanted, and desired. Her psyche was fragile. He knew that and he had witnessed it. But, he also knew she wouldn't make love to a man or even suggest it unless it was entirely on her terms. Nick wanted and desired her at that moment as his heartbeat quickened.

"No," he answered, "but there's a first time for everything, don't you think?"

"Would you want to make it a first time with me?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, I'd like that very much."

Shannon sat up slowly and turned to face him. "I need you, Nick. I need this."

"I know."

Shannon pulled her tee shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She unclasped her bra from the front and discarded it quickly before she rubbed and pinched her nipples to get their attention. Shannon reached for his hand and guided him there, pressing it against her softness. His other hand soon followed and he marveled at her shape and contours. They fit perfectly in his hands. Nick loved breasts, especially small ones and it never mattered to him how small they were. He enjoyed doing this in the dark, using his imagination and sense of touch to guide him. He felt each bump around her nipples as his fingertips swirled around each little nub. Shannon's breathing quickened as she moaned lightly, losing herself in his touch. Nick leaned forward and kissed each breast, working his way from the top to the insides of her cleavage and then around to the outsides before gently lifting them to kiss the undersides as well. His lips missed nary a spot and Shannon sucked in her breath when his lips and tongue found her nipples once more.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she murmured. She was oblivious to everything around her except for what he was doing to her.

Nick's mouth moved away from her breasts to her mouth where he slowly began to kiss her. While supporting himself with his left arm, his right hand went back to her bare breasts, carefully kneading and caressing them, alternating every few seconds. Shannon's hand slid down his chest past his belt to the bulge between his legs. He let out an audible groan as she found her mark. Caressing him much in the same way as he was doing to her, her hands rubbed and squeezed him through the denim. His kisses were more forceful now as his tongue lightly sparred with hers. He loved the taste of her lips as much as he did when he first kissed her.

After about ten minutes, they undressed. Shannon's hand found his erect penis and loved the feel of it. He wasn't as big as Jeremy had been, but that mattered little to her. Jeremy didn't know what to do with it anyway. She had the distinct feeling Nick knew what to do with his.

"Do you want the flashlight on?" he asked quietly. He wanted to see her naked body.

"No," she answered. "I like it like this."

She slowly began to masturbate him as she sat beside him cross legged, taking slow, deliberate strokes. Shannon could feel the slickness at his tip and it reminded her of her own moistness that had began to build within the last few hours. Nick rolled to his side and slid his hand between her silky thighs until he found her thin patch of fine pubic hair. Traveling southward, he soon came upon her clitoris where he pinched it lightly between his forefinger and thumb, causing Shannon to squirm. She wasn't ready for that, yet.

"Wait a minute," she said. "Stay where you are."

She reached around and unzipped the sleeping bag until it was wide open. She then maneuvered herself until her head was resting on his thigh and her nether regions were in direst line with his face. He inhaled and could smell her musky scent and it was intoxicating. He always loved the scent of a woman when they were naked. It always seemed to be more exciting and alluring than when they were clothed. She opened her thighs and scooted closer to his face.

"Enjoy," she whispered before she took his rigid penis into her mouth.

With his head resting on her thigh, he began to explore her with his mouth and tongue. He avoided her clit, he would save that for last, as he parted the soft, moist folds of her labia. She tasted fresh, almost as if she had just bathed, and he found her exhilarating. Shannon's mouth was working wonders on him and he found he needed to concentrate entirely on her in order to keep from gushing into her mouth. She was soaked from her own special secretions and Nick knew it wouldn't take much to rock her. He opened her carefully with his fingers and let his tongue explore the opening to her vagina. Stiffening his tongue, he pressed inward and felt her shudder.

Shannon let his penis slip from her mouth as she groaned loudly. "Oh, oh, Nick, please keep doing that." She found his penis once again and began to suck on it more vigorously.

Nick did as requested, darting his tongue in and out of her as her shudders became more frequent and intense. When he sensed she was getting close to the edge, he stopped and moved his tongue upward towards her clit. Once there, he continued his gentle assault upon her sex.

Shannon was disappointed at first at the switch, but soon felt the waves come back stronger than ever. Within minutes, she could no longer concentrate on Nick's penis as she let it fall from her mouth once again. The buildup was quick and dramatic as spasms began to go through her. Squeals and groans escaped her as she writhed and bucked against his mouth and she didn't care if the neighbors heard her or not. This felt too good to worry about anything except what was happening to her at that moment. Her hands were on both sides of his head, gently holding him in place and not wanting him to move away. Nick had no intention of taking his mouth away from there. It was rare when he could give a woman an orgasm so quickly and he was loving the feel and taste of her as she continued to moan and shake.

"That felt so good," she said shakily when the warm afterglow permeated throughout her body. "You were wonderful. Thank you." She shifted herself until she was facing him once more. She found his face and kissed him tenderly, savoring the taste of her own juices upon his lips. "I want you inside me," she whispered in his ear, her voice sultry and her breath warm.

"I may not last too long," he admitted.

"I don't care how long it lasts. You've already given me everything I could ever need tonight. I just want to feel you inside me."

Shannon moved onto her back and opened her legs for him as he felt around to try and position himself. She reached forward until she found his still swollen penis, its tip still moist. Shannon gently guided him towards her opening until it rested there. They stopped for a brief second.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"More than ready."

Nick pressed forward slowly and it slid in easily as Shannon let out a tiny gasp when the head passed her opening. As she knew it would, it felt wonderful inside her. It never crossed her mind to think about having another orgasm. She was already blissfully satisfied and content.

Nick began slowly and carefully, not knowing what she liked or disliked when it came to intercourse. He was also mindful of his own impending orgasm and could feel the beginnings of it after but a few minutes. He tried to delay it as long as possible, but as most women would say, his dick had a mind of its own. When he tensed, Shannon knew he was about to let go. As he began to pulsate, she spread herself even wider and readied herself to accept everything he could give her.

When he finished, he collapsed beside her, totally aware that he had been in her for but a couple of minutes. "I wish I could have lasted longer," he said as he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

"It doesn't matter," she tried to assure him. "Just having you inside me was enough."

"Are you sure?"

"Most definitely." Shannon laughed lightly. She could feel his sperm begin to trickle down her thigh. "You made me feel so good. It's been a long time since I've felt this good. You're going to have a tough time getting rid of me now."

"Who said I wanted to get rid of you?" He pulled her close and kissed her. "You know," he continued, "that was the first time I've ever done that in complete darkness."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I really liked that. It was fun relying on my other senses, but I still can't wait to see you when the morning comes." His hand moved down between her thighs and caressed her vulva lovingly. "I want to make love to you in the morning. I want to see everything I missed tonight."

"I can't wait."

Shannon twisted her body until she was half laying on top of him, their legs intertwined and their arms wrapped around each other.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"For...?

"For loving me."

Nick was silent as he tried to decipher her meaning. He didn't love her and he hoped she wasn't implying that. You can't love someone after just two days, he thought to himself. He could only hope she meant loving her body and making love to her.

"You're welcome," he said as he held her tight and they stayed that way as they slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Tony155
Tony155
1,225 Followers