A BBW and Her Nightgown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhilaBBW
PhilaBBW
15 Followers

He felt himself reaching the edge, and grabbed her by her hair.

"I have one last thing for you swallow, darling." And with that, he roughly brought her to her knees in front of him, where she knew exactly what to do. She looked up at him as she sucked his cock greedily, and finally he let himself go. She swallowed every drop, and kept on sucking and licking after he was done, as if she wanted more. He finally had to pull her ravenous mouth off, and he collapsed on the couch.

"Come here." He patted the couch next to him, and she curled up next to him, laying her head on his chest. He grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her lips up to his, kissing her deep and hard. He could taste the combination of their bodies and juices, and it was delicious.

"Mmmm, you are one sexy bitch," James said, playfully swatting her bare ass and releasing her hair. Amanda nearly purred. They both dozed off for a bit, and James opened his eyes when he felt Amanda move off of him.

"Where ya going, you sweet, fat thing?" he asked.

"I'm just going to take this thing off. It's cutting into me a little bit," she replied.

James smiled. "Why don't you come over and let me take it off for you...."

PhilaBBW
PhilaBBW
15 Followers
12