A Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers

Gary dragged Cat into the living room and pulled a large chair into the middle of the room with the back facing the picture window and commanded her to kneel in the chair facing the back.

He tied her ankles to the front legs but left her hands free. Then he opened the drapes and they could see people walking up and down the beach in front of the house, or actually the back of the house. The people were close enough they could see her if they bothered to look. Cat realized she could actually be heard if she screamed, but she dare not for fear of what Gary might do. She could feel him kneeling on the floor behind her and she could feel him licking up the inside of her thighs. She gripped the back of the chair and let herself settle back against his face which she also realized was not now wearing a mask but she dare not look at him for fear of what he might do. And besides... she was becoming aroused again... Oh God Yesssssss he had his arms wrapped around her thighs now and hugged her close as he buried his face in her licking her clit with long flat strokes of his tongue.

When she was soon panting and squirming. Gary stopped and asked her if she liked it? She thought of her favorite line, "Shut up and lick it" but she didn't have the nerve to say it with this man and was just able to strangle out a "Yes Sir".

Gary said "Yes Sir what?"

Oh God Cat thought.... "Yes Sir I like that."

"Like what?" Gary said; Give it to me in a sentence."

"Yes Sir I like to have my pussy licked... Thank you Sir."

Gary smiled and stood behind her now and slipped his hooded mask back in place. And he rubbed his cock up and down through her pussy transferring the wetness to her rosebud of an ass hole. She shivered each time he touched her ass hole but she made no attempt to escape.

When both he and she were as wet as possible he began to press himself inside her ass... On Man she was tight.... and he decided to lube her up... he didn't want her bleeding on the furniture.

So he grabbed the KY and applied a generous amount before again pressing his cock into her tight ass.

Oh My God Cat thought... he's going to fuck me in my ass! She had never let anyone do this and she didn't want it done now... and she began to beg him not to do this...

"Please don't do that." she repeated over and over while he was applying lube. "Please don't do it in there." "Please don't hurt me."

"Please Sir not there oooOOooooooooooaaaagggg!!!! God he was entering her now and she could do nothing but grip the back of this chair. Taking huge gulps of air and panting to relieve the pain she tried to resist his entering her and Gary said...

"If you're a smart girl you'll try to relax." "I'm going to do this and if you relax it will hurt less."

With that Gary buried himself in Cat's ass and held it deep giving her insides an opportunity to adjust to him, which he knew she would. After a very long couple of moments he felt her involuntarily begin to relax and he slowly began to pull out all but the head and slowly reentered until his balls were massaging her pussy again. When he felt she could tolerate it he slowly increased the rhythm and intensity of his strokes.

Meanwhile Cat was struggling with mixed feelings.... it was very painful at first and she felt like she had been impaled on a fence post but as he predicted... when she began to relax... the pain lessened and now he was fucking her with a steady but not brutal rhythm she had to admit it was causing her unexpected feeling of arousal. She could hardly believe her own feelings... how was this possible she wondered... And much to her dismay she felt herself pushing back onto him. She knew this had to be encouraging him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster..... But she could not help it.... her body had a mind of its own and was no longer listening to her. She clung to the back of the chair watching families with small children walk by on the beach while she knelt here taking it in her ass. She was simultaneously shamed and aroused.

Suddenly Gary pulled out, leaving her farting and feeling empty while he walked around the chair and forced his cock in her mouth. She was horrified and tried pushing it out of her mouth with her tongue but succeeded only in cleaning his cock and choking on their combined juice when he began shooting come in her mouth and on her face. Then he returned to his position behind her and began to fuck her pussy until she reached her orgasm moaning and gagging and the video captured her with a mouth and face covered in their juice and with lust filling her eyes. Oh yes, this what Gary wanted. This is what he wanted to send to her daddy.

Knowing she could in time get free with hands untied she could retrieve her street cloths and shoes and purse from the bedroom. While she gagged and moaned and to her surprise she watched him gather the hidden cameras and headed for the door. Goodbye sweet Catsosoft.

He jumped in the van and took off. He had what he had come for.

To Be Continued

A Beach House Ch. 3

Cat was nearly in shock, not only from the mind blowing sex she had just experienced, but from the sight of Gary retrieving hidden video equipment. From her position she could hear and see the van back out of the drive and speed away. She realized she was free to escape now but was wondering why she also had an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was able to work the ropes loose from her ankles and she stumbled into the bath to clean up as best she could. She would give anything for a toothbrush and some toothpaste and she wanted out of here before he might decide to come back. She quickly dressed, grabbed her purse he had purposefully left and snuck out the back door. Her cell phone would not work and she discovered two things... first the batteries were missing and second she was not sure who she wanted to call, so she started walking up the beach alert for the sight of the van returning. Finally she spotted a phone booth but decided to call a cab rather than the police. The cab took her back to her car at the Library and she drove home. It was not uncommon for Cat to stay out all night but she usually called home so Mom and Daddy would not worry.

Cat spent an hour in the shower and brushing her teeth and still did not feel entirely clean, but around the edges of her humiliations feelings of arousal continued to seep into her thoughts and she found herself unconsciously touching herself in an erotic manner. It angered her that she could possibly be harboring erotic thoughts about a man who had treated her so badly and without concern for her health or safety. But she found herself also being grateful that he didn't harm her physically or kill her. She was unconsciously beginning to forgive him by thinking he had not harmed her. Of course he had harmed her, harmed and humiliated her. He had fucked her up the ass and then crammed his dirty cock down her throat before fucking her to orgasm. He should be in prison for what he did, God help her she had to admit, at least to herself that on one level... it was mind blowing. It was only when thinking about her parents or anyone she knew finding out that she began to shake again and tears streamed down her face to be lost among the shower water. She knew she could not report this to the police, but she had to get a medical opinion whether she had contracted any disease. Tomorrow, she could not face that today.

Oh God... she suddenly remembered those videos...what about those videos? What in the world did he intend to do with them? And she began to shake all over again, tears running down her cheeks and dripping on her crisp clean pajamas like bright diamonds falling from her crystal blue eyes. Lips quivering in fear she buried her face in a pillow and cried until she was exhausted and finally slept.

Gary meanwhile was home editing his video and blurring any image that might reveal who he was. He could not help but get a hard on as he watched Cat react to his actions. Surprisingly his blood had cooled considerably about getting revenge on her daddy. In fact he was not sure what he was going to do with the videos except he knew he would save an unedited copy for himself. He had taken the batteries out of her cell phone, but he also copied her phone number.

He would really like to hear her voice again, should he call her he wondered?

He thought about calling Cat for a couple days, and he made a point of seeing his Boss Andy. He could detect no change in him, nothing to make him think his daughter had reported what had happened to her. That was a bit of a surprise and he wondered if she had reported it to the police? The little beauty he had seen her with at Sally's (Lynn) had never entered his mind. If he had thought of her he would have guessed that is who she would tell if anyone.

Lynn was a beautiful brunette with hazel brown eyes and jet black hair and built very similar to Cat except she maybe weighed 5 more pounds and those pounds appears to the casual observer to be all tits. She was easily a 34 D. She looked remarkably like a beautiful dark haired Indy car driver. She and Cat always made a striking couple together and the boys flocked around them wherever they went. As has been stated before Lynn had a very submissive personality. Even in their girl on girl sex in college Cat always dominated Lynn. It was always Cat who was on top in their play time; rather it was 69 or strap-on. Cat used to like Lynn to lay between her legs and lick her lazily while she watched TV and until eventually she could not ignore Lynn's efforts and she would allow herself to come to arousal and then to an intense orgasm.... that is what Lynn loved and for which she served. For a moment it gave Lynn power over Cat to have her in orgasm and Lynn would smile to herself as she licked furiously sucking up Cats dripping moisture. Then in what had become almost a ritual for them, Cat would pull her up and kiss her deeply before licking her own juice off Lynn's face. Sometimes Cat would go down on Lynn but often they would simply go to sleep snuggled in each others arms. Tomorrow would be all business again and the way they dressed, flirted and teased the boy's one would never guess how they frequently spent their evenings after studies.

Now, two days later, it was Lynn with whom Cat shared her experience in that Beach House and Lynn, to say the least, was mesmerized, Cat had experienced things she had only dreamed of and before Cat had finished her story Lynn was wet enough to wring out her panties. Meanwhile she could see how upset Cat was and she tried to sympathize but she could not help but wonder why she was complaining, she had mind blowing sex and escaped alive and without any real physical damage except a sore ass.... she had to admit though the videos were some concern, Lynn wondered if the guy was going to sell them on the black market but she didn't mention that to Cat for fear of causing her further worry.

What Cat didn't share with Lynn was her turmoil over the fact that she was having flash backs about Gary... erotic flash backs. She could not explain this without admitting to herself that she had enjoyed the submissive experience, without admitting she would like to meet Gary again. Without admitting she would love to "serve" him again and he would not have to tie her.

Lynn was still sitting on her bedroom balcony sucking on a lemonade when Cat's cell phone rang. Cat excused herself and answered the phone, there was a long silence while Cat repeated "Hello" a couple of times... finally she heard Gary's voice say,

"Hello Cat do you miss me?"

Cat froze... Lynn saw the color drain from Cat's face and was instantly alert and curious about to whom she was talking and what they had said, could it be a crank call she wondered?

Gary said, Why have you not reported our day together Cat? After a long moment Cat found her voice and said,

"What makes you think I have not reported it?"

"Trust me." Gary said "I have good reason to believe you have not reported it."

"Does that mean you enjoyed our time together? You seemed to enjoy yourself." Gary said.

"As a matter of fact I just told someone about you." Cat said

Gary said, "Who?" Cat responded "I can't say, they are still sitting in front of me."

Lynn's eyes shot wide open and she silently mouthed (Is that the man?)

Cat nodded and turned her back to Lynn so she could concentrate and speak without Lynn looking into her eyes. Lynn circled Cat but Cat kept turning away and finally she said,

"I admit I have been thinking about you, and I want to thank you for not killing me or doing me great bodily harm."

Chuckling, Gary said, "You're welcome Cat, if you remember the very first words I spoke to you I promised I was not going to kill you... but to be entirely honest that required that I not be caught. I'm pleased to discover you have not tried to have me caught. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome." said Cat.

"Would you like a repeat Cat?" said Gary

"Oh God." said Cat, She was not ready to answer that question so she told him that.

"Shall I call again?" Gary asked?

"Yes Sir, please do. Thank you." And he was gone.

"What the fuck was that?" Lynn asked wide eyed and mouth agape?

Blushing Cat said, "It was him, that man, somehow he knows I have not reported him, and he asked if I wanted a repeat performance?"

"Oh My God!" Lynn exclaimed, "You're not kidding me right?"

They spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the pros and cons of Cat meeting with Gary again and Lynn laughingly offered to go to meet him in her place but the laugh was just intended to cover up her real desire. It didn't fool Cat however, she knew how submissive Lynn was and she sensed that she really would like to take her place meeting with Gary. And Cat wondered how he would deal with two horny young women? She and Lynn had shared things all their lives, why not this, there might even be some degree of safety in numbers she erroneously thought. How does one share a rapist she wondered?

A week went by and Cat began to worry that Gary would not phone again. She was sitting in a sea side restaurant waiting for Lynn to join her when her cell phone rang and she though it would be Lynn apologizing for being late but it was Gary and he said,

"Hello Cat, have you been thinking about me?"

And Cat haltingly said, "Yes Sir, I have."

"And have you been thinking about a repeat performance?" Gary asked.

"Yes Sir" Cat said with a little more confidence.

"And what have you decided Cat?" Gary said

Nervously trying to gain some composure Cat said,

"Well, what would you think of two girls to serve you Sir?"

Gary was stunned and said. "Explain please."

"Well, I have a close friend who is very submissive and I told her about you and she is willing to take my place or to join us in a threesome, all to serve you in any way you please Sir. What do you think?"

Gary laughed and said, "That sounds like every man's dream, tell me more about your friend."

Cat described Lynn and mentioned she was waiting for her to join her for lunch any minute.

Gary thought about that and said, "Let me think about that and call you back." And hung up.

Unknown to Cat, Gary had followed her and was at this moment sitting in a quite corner across the restaurant at a small table watching her. Within moments a beautiful little brunette joined Cat... the same girl she had met at Sally's a few weeks ago. This was outstanding Gary thought for more than one reason... first she was as beautiful as Cat had described plus she was a known acquaintance that Gary knew would not be an undercover cop set to trap him, and finally he sensed Cat was telling the truth when she said Lynn was a submissive. Oh yes, things were getting interesting, but still, he needed to be careful.

If they ever found out his identity they could turn on him and have him arrested, even years later. He had to think carefully about this. He didn't want to give away his position so he called Cat back and asked for her friends full name, he said he wanted to find her and get a look at her without her knowing she was being observed. Cat excused herself a moment and told Lynn who was on the phone and what he wanted, Gary could see Lynn reach for the phone and heard her voice speaking,

"Hello Sir, my name is Lynn Bonnet... it's French." Gary could see her smiling at Cat and he said,

"Thank you my dear." And hung up. He paid his bill and lingered over coffee until he could see they were about finished and he went to his SUV and parked where he would be sure to see her come out. A few minutes later her and Cat spilled out on the walk kissing and hugging and chatting away as they walked to their car. Cat to her little black Buick and Lynn to an equally black Acura convertible and smiling he wondered if they wore matching panties too?

Gary followed Lynn to the grocery store and followed her inside but didn't buy anything. Once Lynn was in the check out line Gary went back to his SUV, she had purchased milk so she was likely to be headed home. Now he knew what she looked like, what she drove and where she lived, and where she shopped.

Meanwhile Lynn was having fantasies about a man she didn't even know and was masturbating three times a day. Not realizing Gary was following her but instinctively knowing he would manage to get a look at her so she was always careful to look her best when going out. She would love to get personal license plates that read "Yes Sir" but she didn't want the hassle of all the wannabes it would attract. There were plenty of dominates Online but you never knew what you were getting... this man had already proven himself to Cat, treating her like dirt but not really harming her and her doctor tests proved negative for STD's too. Truly a girl's wet dream. :-) She called Cat everyday to see if she had heard from "him"?

Lynn went to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday evenings and when she exited there was a large dark van parked between her car and the Gym but now a couple weeks later she failed to make the connection with Cat's story, she walked along the walk until she could see there was room for her to open her car door and as she was doing that the slider door of the van opened and strong man clamped a hand over her mouth and drew her into the van.... she was instantly frightened and felt like she could not breath, she kicked and fought hard but he was too strong and she was soon unconscious.

Gary drove her to a vacant weekend cabin in the mountains. A cabin he had selected earlier and picked the locks and prepared it for their arrival. There was no garage but a good place to hide the van behind the cabin. He carried Lynn inside and stripped her naked and tied her face down across the kitchen table with her head hanging over one side and her ass the other. This dining table was the split log variety with split log benches. He had learned with Cat not to use so much knockout chemical on the rag he held over Lynn's mouth and she was already beginning to moan and stir so he stripped and slipped into his hooded mask and dark glasses and patiently waited for her to regain full consciousness.

She could not see him standing behind her but eventually she began trying to look around. And he smacked her little white ass with his bare hand hard enough to leave the imprint of his hand. Lynn straightened out like she was shot from a canon and screamed bloody murder. A scream that trailed off into a wail and moan of pleasure.

So you like that do you? Gary said

With a quivering lip Lynn said, "Yes Sir"

"Yes Sir what? Gary said

When she seemed confused he said.

"Christ, don't they teach you girls to speak in sentences anymore? And he smacked her ass again.

Eeeyow! She screamed and with quivering voice she said

Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers