A Bear & His Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not ready, yet, baby" I whisper to you in a throaty tone. "Your bear wants some more of your honey pot" Your jaw drops open as I raise myself up and maneuver you onto your back again. I crawl to between your legs and hover myself over you. You see the muscles in my arms on either side of you start to ripple as I lower my hips down towards you. Your eyes are begging me as I lodge my knob right at your opening, and you feel the entire room begin to spin as I slowly sink into you. I've regained my control, and I begin to stroke in and out of you with my entire length, so slowly that you can barely tell I'm moving at all. I feel every ripple and pulse of your pussy walls as my cock fills you, and feel just as strongly your tightness pulling against me each time I withdraw.

I look into your eyes and watch you simmer as I continue this deliciously slow fuck with you. We're going so slow that you can feel each ridge and vein as I move inside you. I want this to last forever, but I can see the flame start to flicker in your eyes. Even at this pace, you're starting to build. I let out a deep moan as you clench your pussy around me, doing everything in your power to milk my cum out of me. Starting your climb, I feel you start to move under me, trying to thrust up against me and increase the pace. I look down to your round breasts and watch your nipples start to harden again. It's as if your entire body is begging me for more. Finally, you reach down and pull my hips towards you, pulling me all the way into you.

"Please, Kenny" you beg me."That little bear got to cum inside me already... now it's time for my bear to do it too"

Without warning, I suddenly start to drive myself in and out of you. The room is filled with the sound of our flesh slapping against each other as I thrust into you again and again. Your tight pussy is so hot and wet that I feel as if it will scald me as I pound your pussy relentlessly. We're both so close now, and it's becoming a race to see who will make who cum first.

I feel your entire body tense again as your eyes shoot wide open. Your hold your breath as your mouth is frozen into a silent O. You need to feel me fill you now but can only manage to nod your head to me as your spasming pussy walls clench around my manhood one more time.

"Here's your honey, baby" I cry to you as I drive into you up to the hilt and feel the searing cum course through my cock and into your sopping pussy. Just as our bodies have become one, it's as if our orgasm has become one as well, with our bodies rocking and spasming in perfect unison. As you wrap your legs around me tightly to hold me in you, I collapse onto you, feeling your sweat soaked skin on mine. Your nails dig into my back as you feel each spurt of hot cum splash against your insides, and the only things that exist for either of us right now are each other and the mind numbing explosions of pleasure we're sharing.

Completely spent, I finally pull my cock from you and roll off you to your side, hearing a soft contented moan come from you as I nuzzle into the crook of your arm and place my head on your soft breast. You reach down and grab the honey bear again, holding it in front of me to show me that we've used it all...

"I'm a lucky girl" you whisper to me. "I got to have two bears empty themselves into me tonight"

I growl to you softly as we both drift off to a well deserved sleep.

12