A Beastly Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lupet50
lupet50
36 Followers

Now the ice was well and truly broken. I cupped my hand around a globule of his pre-come, I had to have it! Brought it to my face, my face closer to his penis head. A globule falling over my right breast. Like a snake, he must have smelt with his tongue what I had done. His head bent lower down my back his tongue darted up between my right inner thigh and my labia, over my belly as he preceded to lick, stroke and spread his glorious fluid all over my breasts. At one stage, with a fork of his tongue tantalizing each of my nipples simultaneously, he made them so achingly erect they positively hurt with pleasure deep into the core of each breast.

My hand had brought his richness to my lips. The taste surprisingly salty sweat smooth and rich. The heady smell, the taste, I had to have More!

He had twisted around a bit more to reach me better and to watch more closely. His right front leg now almost touching his back. To bend down far enough to reach his penis with my mouth I had to step back over his front leg. Here our eyes met again. We both smiled. Me, I know not how. He with such strong tenderness I knew I would be taken to realms I never new existed, by methods I could not even imagine.

Facing backwards again I knelt with one leg over his arm, feeling his biceps against my belly, my mound pressed against his elbow. I could straddle his arm such that his paw could grasp my leg in passion as I leant over to take his quivering head in both hands, brought my mouth to his tip and started instinctively to rub his remaining pre-come over the tip and down his glistening shaft. Simultaneously licking and sucking, as best I could with my small tongue, the parts of his tip that appeared the most sensitive. With each downward stroke of my encircling hands another shudder and groan would escape him, and with each shudder another load of rich lubrication and he had not even had an orgasm yet. There was more than enough to keep him fully wet and for me to drink my fill, I could not stop gulping his wetness down.

After a while, as he relaxed into the ecstasy of my motion, he let out another groan as he lowered his head onto the back of my leg and with his warm breath on my thighs I felt his tongue start to glide up to were I wanted to feel it most. With that firm hot moistness, with those delicate tips, and with control that would put a jewelers steady hands to shame, he started to explore my vaginal area. Each crevasse and fold, each thigh, mound and bump; darting, licking, caressing like I never knew was possible. Eventually when I could bare no more I felt the first probe into to depths of my being. But not just straight in. He first wrapped the two forks around each other, then slowly entered me while letting each millimeter first glide directly over my clitoris before disappearing into my depths! The tips were slowly moving in concentric circles as they probed deeper and deeper. Like he wanted to explore and taste every bit of my depths as he went in.

http://www.pornotopia.com/htmlfiles/art_galleries3.htm (My inspiration)

At one stage I was sure I was going to come. Deep inside me, while probing the outer wall of my inner vagina near the inside of my mound I could feel how he was feeling my vaginal wall change texture, more spongy and much more sensitive! A gush of fluid escaped me as I tried to hold on. "Not yet!"

He moved deeper, eventually I could feel the inner ring of my cervix being gently entwined. Oh! What a thought. His tongue right in my womb! Yes Please!! Buy no, that was to happen another time. But instead of coming out, he simply folder his tongue over again and let the tips be pushed out as the rest of his tongue was still being slithered over my clitoris, into the top of my vagina, around the deep back, over my cervix and out again were my vagina is closest to my bottom. The feeling of the ever thicker portions of his tongue entering my recesses and doubling up was a wonderfully fulfilling experience. So aroused was I that could take more and more of him as he pushed the limits again and again.

At this stage I was so wet from our juices that his arm was becoming so slippery I had to bring my left knee forward to stop myself from slipping off. Now I could feel the juices running all the way down my left inner thigh to from a small puddle on the ground.

I had realized by this stage that what he liked the most was for me to stroke up and down his shaft with my right hand, while fondling his testicles with the other and sucking his head with my mouth while darting my tongue periodically into the opening of his penis tip. The feeling of pleasure and desire as I caressed another spasm out of his testicles, felt the pre-come travel up his shaft with my right hand and then have it squirted directly over my imbedded tongue and into my mouth, was fulfilled giving in the extreme. I would have even tried to bury my nose into his shaft opening if only I was not in danger of choking on his fluid. I needed to breath!

As I felt his tongue tips exit my vagina they moved around in the open to look for new places to caress and excite. At first my thigh were it joins my bum. Then he unraveled the two tips from each other and with one on each side of my vagina gently rubbed the folds of my labia against the point were the thicker part of his tongue was still entering my love hole like I python in its home! This was again too much and just before I could stand the pleasure no more he moved away, exploring.

He caressed the bridge of wonderfully sensitive flesh between my vaginal opening and my anus, he stroked my buttocks in turn and then simultaneously with each tip. It was as he stretched up to caress the small of my back that we discovered the ultimate!

As he moved his tongue another couple of inches over my clitoris, into my vagina and out over my buttocks to reach my back I felt him stretch tightly over my anal opening. I HAD NO IDEA! It was ecstasy.

"My bum!" I shouted.

He quickly caressed my cheeks.

"NO! The HOLE!!"

And then it happened, the first delightful exploration of my anus, with his amazing forked pleasure probe. First what I later could only describe as a gentle tasting(!) as he delicately touched around the entrance. Tried to enter, but my instinct was to tighten the sphincter muscles. His tips reached around for some lubricating vaginal juices, lapped them up and came back to slowly tease me open. Little spasms of mind overcoming instinct as his smooth tips slowly entered me where nothings had entered before.

He stayed at the opening only entering enough to allow his tongue to carry a bit more juice as it left my vagina and entered my anus with each short thrust. The more he did this the more lubricated my anus became, the harder he could thrust (but didn't), the more I relaxed, the more I opened up, the more I writhed around begging him with my sweating, convulsing body to thrust as deep as he could.

It was then, when I was desperately pushing my face into the top of his penis head, trying to become one with his member, licking for all I was worth, my two hands encircling his shaft on either side and together sliding up and down in rhythmic desperation, that I knew he was gong to Come!

His back arched, he roared with pleasure, his entire body convulsed, his testicles spasmed, his penis shaft expanded as the tube filled with his sperm, I saw it travelling in an instant up his shaft. Exploding out over my chin, my neck, covering my breast, splattering my belly and even my thighs. The convulsions kept coming, two, three, four, five. After the second I regained my composure and was ready with my mouth to take a full load. By chance I swallowed as it came up and manage to take at least half straight down, the rest overflowed my mouth and ran down my arms to be used to lubricate his penis even more. The final squirts I could not direct as my own Orgasm, suddenly, now unexpectedly, overcame me.

He saw it coming and in that instant thrust a good five more inches of his tongue over my clitoris, into my vagina, over the cervix, back out and into my anus where his tips thrust down into my darker depths in such a way that I could feel him sensing his own tongue through the thin membranes separating the inner walls of my vagina and anus. The fulfillment was truly total. The orgasm, unbelievably painfully ecstatic. The spasms so powerful that each one resulted in more stimulation of his tongue against all my most sensitive nether regions and thus just creating more searing pleasure!

We collapsed in exhaustion. His tongue still inside me, now pulsing gently with his panting and the blood rushing through his veins after the excitement. He folded a wing over me to comfort me, show his love and make sure I would not catch cold. I was drenched again! After a while, with a slight regain in energy I moved around under his wing, let his tongue slither out from inside me, rested his relaxing but still large penis between my thighs, my head on his biceps, felt his wing snuggle tighter around us both. And so we slept.

-o0o-

End Note:

The biggest surprise came in the morning. I woke up in the arms of a very handsome Prince. My Dragon had turned back into his human self while we were sleeping. While overjoyed that we could live our future lives together amongst our own kind, without fear of being hunted and persecuted, we did morn the loss of the possibilities laid open to us in the specific carnal pleasures we had enjoyed, and could only enjoy, as Maiden and Dragon.

Little did we know that during our very next sexual union he would start to turn back into a Dragon. We soon realized that he had been left with the ability to be either as he required. Further careful and quiet research revealed that each curse must have a way out for it to hold in the first place. The Wizard had been so evil that the only way he left available to break the curse was for my Dragon lover to have sex with a virgin maiden. The wizard, knowing my lovers pure heart and the fear a dragon would instill in any maiden, was confident that he would never be able to force or seduce a virgin.

He had to do neither!

We enjoyed these gifts for many years to come.

lupet50
lupet50
36 Followers
12