A Beautiful Butt

Story Info
Amanda watches the lawn mowing man.
2.2k words
3.84
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt weary, but she didn't know why - perhaps it was the weather. It was a warm day so after hurrying home from her job as a teacher at an exclusive girls' school, she changed into shorts and T-shirt and poured herself a generous gin and tonic. She sat in her favourite chair and tried to keep awake while flicking through some student essays.

And then IT started. That infernal man and his lawnmower. The apartment block that Amanda lived in hired an old guy to come and mow the grass once a month. Fortunately she was usually at work when he came. She read a few more attempts by the girls to explain the doppler effect and then felt overwhelmed.

"I bet the grass doesn't even need mowing." she mumbled, "He only does it often to get extra money. If only I wasn't stuck here on the ground floor of a crumbling building. Those girls I teach would at least have a penthouse on the top floor. Perhaps I need to find a rich boyfriend. But I haven't even had a poor boyfriend. Those girls at school are always talking about the boys they have 'had' and what they are like."

She walked over to the window for a scowl. As the mower-man came around the corner of the garden she saw that it wasn't the usual old guy, but a boy of about 19 pushing the mower. He was sweating in the hot sun and his T-shirt was sticking to his chest. But what she really liked was his shorts. They were tight and stimulated her imagination. When he pushed the mower away from her window she could admire his perfect rear end. Each step caused the shorts to tighten over one of his buttocks. Left-right, left-right. The legs protruding from the shorts were brown and largely hairless.

"Hmm, I wonder whether his butt is hairy. I like the idea of a bare-looking arse on a boy. No monkeys for me!"

While Amanda watched and fantasised, he young fellow went up and down the lawn. She wondered about the bulge in the front of his shorts and wondered what the truth was about men. The girls at school talked in terms of inches. Could 8 inches really fit in such a space?

And then the mower man stopped. He peeled off his T-shirt and hung it on the fence.

"Well at least his chest is only slightly hairy," thought Amanda. "But he does have a line of hair running down from his navel. That's an interesting mystery. And he doesn't have those huge muscles that some guys have from too much gym work."

And then a thought struck - "He must be thirsty and I have some lemonade in the fridge."

So with the help of ice cubes, Amanda filled a large glass and walked out to the garden. When the mower came around the corner the guy looked up with surprise. "Well, thank you madam. That's just what I need!"

Amanda handed over the glass and said "If you bring the glass in later, I'll refill it for you." She couldn't keep her eyes off his smiling face and trim body.

About 20 minutes later the infernal noise stopped and she saw the young man packing the mower into his van. "This is my chance," she schemed as she removed her T-shirt and bra and put on a flimsy blouse. "The girls at school all talk of flashing their tits when they want a result."

A knock on the door told her that the moment had come. She opened the door to see the young fellow standing there, still without T-shirt and dripping with perspiration.

"Come in and I'll get you some more to drink and turn the fan on. My name is Amanda, by the way."

"Thanks again, I'm Arthur."

Arthur soon finished the second glass of lemonade.

"Take a seat here at the kitchen table," Amanda offered. "All your sweat won't bother the wooden chairs."

"I'm sorry about the sweat, but I'm not used to this heat. Fortunately this is my last job for the day. I'm filling in for my father who is unwell. I'll go home and have a shower and change into clean clothes."

Amanda had learned a trick from listening to the schoolgirls talk. She quietly undid her top blouse button and leaned over the table towards Arthur and took his empty glass. "Need another refill?"

Arthur kept his eyes firmly on the opening of the blouse and didn't look up while he said "Not just yet, thanks Amanda. I really should be getting along."

"You are still very wet, why don't you take a shower here before you go? I'll put your clothes in the washer and dryer on a quick cycle and they be done soon after you are. I'll just find you a towel."

Arthur made excuses, but by the time he had finished Amanda had found a bath towel and was ushering Arthur into the shower.

"Just throw your clothes out the door and I'll deal with them. You can come out wearing the towel when you are ready."

Amanda went out and collecte the T-shirt from the fence, and when she returned the shorts and undies were on the floor outside the bathroom. She put them in the washing machine.

"I wonder what the next move is," she thought. Perhaps I'll undo one more button and put on more perfume. She felt tingling between her legs.

Arthur came out of the shower with the towel around his middle and his long hair wet and clumped over his face.

"You need a comb and perhaps another towel," Amanda commented.

"No, just a comb thanks," replied Arthur. "I'll go out in the sun to dry my hair."

Amanda found a new comb and handed it to Arthur who returned to the bathroom to use the mirror. She then found a second towel and took it into the bathroom. She was shocked to see Arthur standing in front of the mirror with his back to her and his head wrapped in the first towel and working it furiously to dry his hair. He didn't see her, but she saw his naked butt. And yes, it was hairless and very cute. She silently turned and left Arthur to his hair.

After a few minutes, Arthur returned to the kitchen. Amanda was transferring his clothes to the dryer, while trying to maintain her composure.

"How about that third drink now?" she asked. "Take a seat and I'll fix you something more interesting than lemonade."

While Arthur made himself comfortable, Amanda poured a generous gin-and-tonic for both of them. Again she leaned over the table to Arthur to place the drink in front of him. Again Arthur's eyes gave him away.

They sat and chatted. Arthur explained that he had finished school and was planning on going to college next month. His father had taken advantage of Arthur's break to have his hernia repaired. Amanda explained that she had a degree in science and was trying to get posh girls interested in the subject. Most were bored with science and seemed to talk only of their sexual adventures.

"They make me feel so old," Amanda said.

"But you look very young and attractive," Arthur said rather gallantly.

"Not as young and attractive as you," Amanda said, realising that it was the gin talking.

"Men say 'you are only as old as the woman you feel'", said Arthur. "Do women have a similar saying?"

"I've not heard it," replied Amanda. "Does the rule work for you?"

"I've not had the chance to feel any girls," Arthur commented. "My parents are very strict and believe sex is from the devil."

"That's rather silly of them," replied Amanda. "They must have had sex to produce you. Do they regard you as from the devil?"

"Sometimes," Arthur replied, "But I'd sure like some experience before I'm beyond it."

"You won't be beyond it for decades! But why don't we go and sit on the lounge together while we wait for the dryer? Would you like to watch a video?"

So they wandered into the sitting room but Arthur said "I con't sit on your lounge while my towel is wet."

"Don't worry," replied Amanda, "I'll get you a dry one" and quickly retrieved the towel she was going to offer him for his hair.

"But you will have to take the wet one off and give it to me."

Arthur looked embarrassed and turned his back on Amanda while he changed towels. She had an even better view of Arthur's butt.

"You have a very cute bottom," Amanda dared to say.

"I don't know about that," replied Arthur "but I'm sure yours is cuter"

"You can check it if you wish!"

Amanda walked over to Arthur who was still standing and gave him a hug. This then evolved into a kiss.

Amanda decided to be daring. "As you don't have your shirt on," she said "I feel I should take mine off also. Seems fair."

So she removed the blouse and Arthur was left staring at her breasts.

During the next hug and kiss he started fondling her breasts and then kissing them. Amanda had never let anybody touch her breasts before. In fact nobody had seen them except the occasional glimpse in the girl's changing room at the swimming pool. She was enjoying the attention and then Arthur started nibbling them. That was a new and very pleasant experience. She was feeling some moisture in her underwear.

During the next hug, Amanda slid her hands down Arthur's back and under his towel. She just had to check out that beautiful bottom! While she was moving her hands around under the towel, it came undone and fell to the floor. Amanda tried to remain cool and pretend it didn't matter. Arthur was too busy with her breasts to notice. Or so it seemed.

Arthur then turned his attention to Amanda's butt. "Perhaps it's time to compare!" he said.

Amanda felt embarrassed, but felt she couldn't refuse. She'd never taken her pants off in front of another person, and certainly not in front of a male. But, she decided, it was that or nothing. So she undid her buttons and dropped her shorts and panties. She tried to hide her embarrassment by turning around and letting Arthur inspect the rear view. He came up behing her and kissed her on the neck while putting his arms around her and fondling her breasts.

"Yours is definitely the better butt!" he commented. "And your breasts are superb. I've got nothing to match them!"

Amanda's curiosity took control of her and she turned around to face Arthur. She decided to be bold again and gradually felt her way down his front. She found his navel and could just feel the fluff growing below it. She kept going and was shocked to find an enormous penis protruding in her direction. She'd heard the schoolgirls joking about size, but now understood what they were talking about.

"Go gently," Arthur requested. "And don't forget the little sack of balls underneath."

When Amanda had finished her exploration, Arthur gave her another hug and then let his fingers wander down to Amanda's triangle. He felt the moisture and knew what it meant.

"Could we take this further?" he asked. "Do you have any contraceptive?"

"Fortunately I am on contraceptive pills for period regulation but as I've never had sex, I don't have any condoms."

"I must confess I've not had sex either, so that should make us safe from germs. Shall we give it a go together?"

So Amanda and Arthur went into the bedroom, where Amanda closed the blinds. She pulled back the covers of the bed and the pair sat there exploring each other's bodies. Then they rolled over and lay on their sides facing each other. Amanda had another feel of Arthur's penis and said "It seems so big, do you think it will fit?"

"Of course it will," replied Arthur. "It might be rather a tight fit the first time, they say!"

So Amanda rolled over on her back and opened her legs. Arthus knelt between her legs and leaned forward trying to get his penis into the right place. He kept missing so Amanda put her hand down and guided him. She felt a stabbing pain as her entered but then a feeling of warmth and fullness. Arthur then started moving in and out which caused her some more discomfort. She took her mind off it by reaching around and feeling his wonderful butt. After all, that's what started it!

Arthur seemed to come quickly and Amanda felt disappointed. She had managed to orgasm by herself many times. But this was not one of them. It was an anticlimax. But she now had a good idea what the girls were talking about.

Arthur relaxed and then felt embarrassed about the mess. He went out to the sitting room and used the towel.

Amanda felt a sudden need to pass urine and scurried of to the bathroom. She wrapped a towel around herself and went to the laundry and retrieved Arthur's clothes. She left him to dress himself while she pulled on a T-shirt and jeans.

Arthur gave her a kiss and said "I must be off now Amanda." Thanks for a wonderful time. Would you like you grass mowed again soon?"

"Yes," was the reply, "perhaps tomorrow."

"That's what I was going to suggest!" answered Arthur.