A Beautiful Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Charity & Rob meet for the first time.
1.8k words
3.67
34.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity stood looking at herself in the mirror of the ladies restroom on the second floor of the Indianapolis airport. She turned her head from side to side, watching her face tilt back and forth in the mirror. She leaned closer, peering at herself with deep scrutiny. After a few moments of studying herself and a few quick flicks of her hair with her fingertips, she leaned back again so she was standing straight up in front of her own reflection. She let her tongue snake out of her mouth quickly, wetting her lips slyly and then winked at herself. She glanced around quickly to make sure no one was in any of the stalls and then turned back to the mirror. Her eyes were full of sparkle as she spoke softly to her own reflection.

"Hey there," she said with a little bit of giggle in her voice and a wink in her eye. She purred, "It's good to finally see you."

Then she felt herself overcome with shyness, blushing and putting her hands to her mouth in that way she always did when she was caught off guard or someone said something slightly shocking to her. She finally let out a big sigh and gathered up her things. She took one last glance at herself, scanning her eyes up and down her body one last time before turning and walking back out into the main terminal lobby.

His plane would be landing in 10 minutes and she wanted to be calm when she saw her first glimpse of him in the flesh. Standing there alone in the restroom had been one thing, but standing before him would be a whole different experience. An experience she had been waiting months for, yet nearly dreaded at the same time.

No one even knew that she was at the airport that day. She was on vacation from work, and even if she had wanted to tell someone about what was happening, who would she tell? How could she confess that she had met a man online, was finally ready to leave a failing marriage and was meeting him to begin a life together? It was almost too overwhelming to even think about, much less tell anyone about.

Her passion and excitement for this man was something that she kept to herself, only allowing it to spill out in little ways such as an unexpected smile here or there throughout the day, or a kind word or helping hand to a stranger. She spent every available moment with this man and felt herself becoming a better person because of it. It was almost as if he were her beautiful secret. Something she fostered inside of her and worked hard to nurture.

She must have stood there in front of his gate lost in her own thoughts for longer than she realized, because the next thing she knew, his plane had landed, had taxied to the ramp and the passengers were beginning to get off of the plane.

Her hands flew to her chin-length blonde hair one last time, smoothing any strands down that might have popped out of place. She peeked down at herself quickly, and briefly wished she had dressed up more for this occasion. They had both agreed that casual attire would make them more at ease, so she had simply worn a wonderfully comfortable pair of blue jeans, sandals and a wispy, ivory colored shirt that plunged a bit at the neckline.

She clutched her handbag to her side, not noticing that her grip on the bag was causing its straps to dig into her shoulder slightly, as her mind raced a million miles a minute. She was imagining his face coming through the hanger, imagining his first smile, wondering what he would think when he saw her for the first time.

As passengers began to exit the plane, her mind played back over all the details that had brought them to this point. Charity had met Rob online nearly a year before. The first 6 months they were acquainted with each other were very formal and relegated mainly to brief, nearly non-existent, communications over email. Around Christmas time, they had shared their first chat sessions and soon began to chat more regularly. Some time passed before you could call it frequent communication, but as they began to learn more about each other, their time together online increased.

For much of the time they had known each other, they kept their conversations friendly with just the slightest hints of flirtation thrown in here and there. In fact, there had never been a sexual word spoken between the two of them until three months ago. It happened so suddenly.

They had only briefly begun to discuss some of their sexual practices and desires with one another days before, and then suddenly Charity found herself offering to please him with her words. Rob of course accepted her offer and their first intimate encounter online sparked the beginning of something they both never expected to find.

As she watched the faces of the people leaving the plane, searching for him, her mind continued to reflect on how their relationship had grown since that first tentative encounter. They continued chatting with increasing frequency, and shared intimate online discussions several times after that, bringing each other to orgasm with their words of passion and desire.

Eventually, phone calls entered the picture, and they not only shared countless hours of laughter and good times together, but they continued to share their intimate pleasures with each other, finally hearing what they both sounded like cumming together.

Charity's smile almost faltered on her lips, continuing to watch for him, as her mind turned to a time that she had almost lost Rob. When, in fact, she had almost walked away from him nearly a month before.

Charity had told him early on that she had fantasies about rape and ravishment, and that she had a strong desire to explore her submissive nature with a Dominant partner. They had role played such a fantasy online once which took her breath away and left her wanting for more, but Charity didn't feel that this was something Rob could or would continue to explore with her. She sought the attentions of a Dominant male elsewhere and when she confessed her actions to Rob, he asked her to make a choice.

She had been torn with the need to explore her submissive nature and craved a relationship with a Dominant male who would push her to explore her limits. But, she found herself not able to let go of the love that had developed for Rob. She told him her feelings as she struggled to make her decision, and was surprised to find him confessing his love for her in return. Not only did he tell her that he loved her and did not want to lose her, but he also told her that he was willing to take a journey with her and explore a D/s relationship. Her heart soared and she made her choice. She had never anticipated this.

In the month since they confessed their love for each other, Rob and Charity began to explore all they could about being Dominant and submissive. Slowly, but surely they began to experiment with their roles, and their love and passion grew as a result. They knew a meeting was inevitable, because they had decided they not only wanted to explore a D/s relationship, but they also wanted to explore life together as a couple.

As she stood there basking at the wonderful turn of events that had transpired since that first time she stepped across the boundaries of casual friendship and offered herself to Rob, she saw him.

Her heart leapt, and a wide smile crossed her face. She took a tentative step forward towards the glass wall that surrounded the lobby into which the departing passengers entered and put her hand up to the glass. For a moment she waited, her legs trembling slightly and her breath coming to her in a shallow rhythm. Then their eyes met.

He smiled in return and she felt herself blush. She took her hand off the glass and began to approach the door he would soon walk out of. She waited next to a large gentleman who was waiting for someone else, and tried to calm herself. She looked down at her sandals and then back up surprised to suddenly see him standing before her.

"Oh!" she uttered in a small voice. "I didn't see you….I mean…I saw you of course, but…" and then she burst into giggles. Her face was still blushing a deep pink. Everything she had practiced in the restroom went flying out of her brain and she no longer felt like a strong, assured woman meeting her lover, but more like a shy school girl running into her crush in the school cafeteria.

Suddenly, Rob was reaching for her hand, pulling her towards him in a warm embrace. She felt herself tense for only a moment, and then as his arms circled around her body, pulling her into him, she relaxed. She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly. Being able to finally feel him was amazing. To feel his body and know that he was real, to know that they were together. Finally.

She pulled back from him slightly and looked into his eyes, smiling. He smiled back and for a moment neither of them said a word. She just studied his face, and she was sure he was drinking her in as well.

Finally he spoke, "Charity. I have waited for this for so long."

She started to respond and tell him how much she had looked forward to this day as well, but he stopped her words by putting his hands up to her face right there in the airport and pulling her mouth to his in a soft kiss. Her own hands fluttered up to his where they held each side of her face and she placed her hands over his, nearly pulling away in surprise. But as soon as she felt his lips on hers, she resisted no longer and felt herself moving closer to him, pushing her lips back against his, savoring that first kiss. It was amazing.

She was surprised that he was as forward as he was, but in a way, she was glad it happened. It reassured her. It made her feel beautiful. And, it excited her.

As they broke their kiss, she felt herself blush again and she reached out to take his hand. She felt more relaxed now and smiled at him as she began to walk towards the baggage claim. She looked over her shoulder, urging him along, anxious to get to the car so they could talk about the flight and begin to plan their time together for the week.

"It IS good to finally see you, Rob," she said. And then she winked.