A Beautiful Statue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca never gave up trying to engage the boy in conversation and the boy with limitless patience smiled and nodded back.

The three wilting western women got off the bus, the boy full of excited energy herds them down to the docks and gets onto one of the boats. The smell of BBQ sea food fills the air and the trio's stomachs grumble.

Their teen guide talks to the man cooking some fish on an open BBQ and gets fish kebabs and cold juice for them all. The three women sit on the side of the boat eating there BBQ fish and drinking coconut juice from the shell and the boats pulls out to sea.

Startled and a bit worried about being so far from the hotel without telling anyone the three women sit nervously on the very bumpy boat ride across a short choppy straight.

"Do you think it's far?" Rebecca asks looking for reassurance.

"No, the old man said" Tiffany begins.

"Bus! Boat!" Cynthia shouting together with big smiles.

The cool air of the ocean a welcome break from constant humidity and heat.

Arriving at a little beach village the foursome jump out and make their way forward.

The length of the wide flat beach littered with the beginnings of shrines and party decorations, it looks as if they expect thousands at the festival. Fishing nets are strung up to make a fence around the otherwise open area.

As they walk up the beach they see dozens of the intricate almost photorealistic life sized silver female statues in gardens and inside the thatched roof huts of the islanders.

Nothing that looks like a shop however. The only building in the village without statutes is the meeting hall raised up on tall stilts in the very centre of the little village.

The young boy talks to an old man with blue grey hair grey eyes and silver grey body paint. He appears to be wearing only a wooden codpiece locked on with an old iron lock.

The boy returns and tells the three women "Wait now. Go to finish place one hour OK."

The three women are tired and hot and now a little worried about how they will get their statues back to the hotel.

The boy sees their unease and says:"No worry, I stay here when you finish, bring you back."

The three women feeling placated look around the beach side village at the amazing statues. Each one grasping or laying on a rock... each one with a blissful look of joy and excitement. Looking closely at the statues the newer ones have flecks of blue under a pearlescent sheen of silver. Some of them with eye lashes and eyebrows of silver crystals.

The three women had never seen such skill and craftsmanship.

After half an hour of walking around the whole village the three made their way back to the big hall. There were men making plaster statutes of gods just like in the bazaar, but these were all male, some with smaller blue women devotees bowing before them.

The statues are all reclining, fingers and toes transformed into obvious phalli. Rebecca takes some extra time to examine them and really wants to feel the smooth plaster but is just too shy.

Cynthia and Tiffany watch the shirtless men as they build up the beautiful works, layering wet plaster in shape before fanning it dry and polishing it marble smooth with a damp sponge.

Rebecca's eye was drawn to a couple making love under a hut. She stopped to watch them for a few seconds and they didn't seem to mind.

The young native woman climbing off before the man was finished and dashed off into the jungle.

Her beautiful body shimmering as she skipped away totally naked and painted in bluish silver. She looked back at Rebecca briefly with a devilish grin and solid grey silver eyes before being enveloped by jungle.

Rebecca a little flustered thought that this must be some kind of local tradition or something.

Under the big hall stood what looked like unfinished female statues. Wicker frame forms, beautiful if unfinished looking, hollow female bodies with rope corsets and wood carved mask faces. The eyes oversized cut-outs with sea shell pupils.

The trio looking over this stack of thirty or more unfinished wicker women and wondered what they did in the festival... "Do you think we can buy one of these?"Asks Cynthia.

"I guess they are for the festival. Maybe after?" Replies Rebecca marveling at the perfect symmetry.

Each one with a hundred or more little sea shell buttons running along the seam fitting front to back.

"Hmmm the other statues are better, but I kinda like these..." Cynthia unwilling to let it go "...and they have to be easier to carry."

The three nodding to each other that they would try to get one each before they left.

The wooden g stringed old man came down and lead the three women into the jungle. He sung a traditional song and looked very kind and happy.

The three women walking up the slight incline for about an hour before looking back at a view of the village and the haze covered main islands of Malaysia beyond that across the small straight.

They were standing on the edge of a sink hole about three stories deep and at least that far across. The cubic crystalline rock was jet black mostly Naumannite with tiny sparkles of silver. Looking down into the cavern there was an impossibly blue lake that seemed to radiate light and a hundred or more statues lining the thin rocky beach surrounding the lake pool.

The water sparkled and popped seemingly lit from underneath. The mirror flat surface of the amazing pool lake reflecting the shimmering black wall and tall open cave opposite the ledge they peered over.

Wisps of steamy mist slowly swirled around close to the surface of the lake pool. The mist sparkled and glowed, diffusing the light as it slowly tickled the natural basin of sparkly black rocks below. Everything seemed to sparkle against the black rocks.

The shallow pool of blue water glowing like electricity. A common thought shot through the three young women's minds; If there was such thing as a magic fountain, it would be here. The faint smell of sulphur in the air mixed with coconut palm and other tropical fruit trees reminded the three adventure tourists of egg salad sandwiches and sangria. Their stomachs collectively growling.

A very thin ledge of cubic rocks spiralled down into the natural bowl floor of the sink hole. The three woman followed he old man as he led them on a winding path down the side of the wall and into the hole.

The last step was half a body length and the four of them dropped in.

The statues in here were even more beautiful.

The misty air and the blue shimmering light made for a magical show. The exquisite detail the parted lips and teeth, the pert nipples with little bumps and imperfections like actual skin.

Touching the surface broke the spell a little, the tough metallic surface cold and completely lifeless.

The rocks on the walls near the bottom were coated thick with cubic crystallised silver.

Rebecca though that this must be where they get their materials.

The humid misty air was quite warm. The three women were sweating a lot... and this trip had been so impromptu none had brought water or food. Taking a chance Tiffany walked to the water's edge and took a handful. The water sparkled in her hand, like embers from a log shifting in a bonfire or liquid diamond. She took a tentative sip and it was a little odd tasting but very refreshing.

The three women all drank deeply from the pool. The old man quietly climbed back up to the path and walked out.

The layer of hot oppressive air and the beauty of the lake pool was so overwhelming the three women shed their wraps and possessions and dove in to the lake pool for a swim. The rocks in the pool looking more grey silver than black now most of them close to perfect cubes, or cubes growing out of cubes. The water was icy cold and the women shrieked with delight. Thick trails of sparkling silver particles follow in clouds as the swimmers stirred up the metallic mud.

Rebecca said "Um, what if this is a sacred pool of something?"

Tiffany replied. "The old man would have stopped us."

The three wading women looking from left to right along the huge rocky cave beach.

"Where is he?" Rebecca asked as if the others would know.

"Um, where are those steps we came in on?" Cynthia asked, getting a little worried again. The three women climbed out of the water, tiny specs of silver clinging to their skin making them extra wet and shiny looking.

After a few minutes of taking turns calling "Hello!" Tiffany decided they should search the cave for anything that might help.

They walked past statue after statue of women, all body types all different faces and hair styles all nude... but all different... and all photo accurate. The one commonality, the look of limitless joy on their faces, almost manically happy.

The misty humid air and the slightly salty water prompting the three to drink every few minutes or so... and the occasional slip in for a splash in the cool water and out into the humid thick air to continue the trek.

Cynthia needed to pee and ducked behind a silvery cube in cube shaped boulder. Her pee came out greyish blue with little sparkles in it. She didn't say anything to the other two.

The more the trio drank the more they seemed to need to drink. Finally reaching the far wall inside the overhang they found a natural spring, the water slipping from the rock warm and surrounded by huge intricate silver crystals like a waterfall frozen in time.

The walls inside the overhand transitioned from jet black to snow white. A little trail of the deepest blue shiny crystals lined the stream of water running down the translucent white rocks of the spring.

The triangle lines of blue crystals rising up from the waterline like fangs of a snake spitting water from the rock.

The rocks around the spring were translucent like quartz and the eerily beautiful glow from the lake that lit this end of the cave made flicking light as it shone up through the rocks and out the slowly bubbling water.

Curious and thirsty Cynthia pressed her lips against the jet of water and took a big gulp from the wall.

"You've got to try this!" she exclaimed

The other two didn't need much coaxing cupping their hands they took big mouthfuls too

"Yuk!" Rebecca and Tiffany said in unison.

"I know right? Hard to believe it's the same stuff in the pool. And that egg smell... what's up with that? " Cynthia said with a sadistic glee.

"Let's have another look for that little path back to the village." Rebecca said cheerily trying to boost spirits.

Looking back down to the entrance of the huge cave the mist made everything seem dreamy. The glimpse of stark blue sky and a single shard of yellow sunlight striking the rocks on one side of the cave. Like a scene from a fantasy computer game.

The three women started to walk back. Just a few steps across the uneven bed of loose angular rocks and the three were exhausted and parched.

They bent down in unison and lapped up the slightly more salty slightly soapy tasting water. They all tried to stand but the heat at this end of the cave was much worse and the water so cool and inviting.

One after the other the three bikini clad women slipped into the water and waded back toward the entrance.

"Tiffany!" Cynthia shouted pointing to her bare chest.

Rebecca and Cynthia laughed as Tiffany searched around for her bikini top.

A few giggly minutes later Rebecca said: "Don't worry there's no one here, you can just wear two wraps until we get back to the village and we can buy another one."

The three young women a little turned on by Tiffany's unplanned toplessness.

Wading left and right along the shore of the cave the three relaxed and smiled at each other. An hour of swimming and floating later Tiffany looked up and saw they were back at the rock spring. She said nothing and the three did another half lap to where Tiffany thought they got in.

Another hour of searching, punctuated by giggling at Tiffany topless and jumping back in to cool off and they had not found their wraps phones or purses.

"Was that there before?" Tiffany asked the other two pointing at a row of three white plaster nude male God statues with flat, double bed sized bases.

"Are we in the same cave?" Rebecca asks.

The other two ignore her.

Rocks and dust falls from the sink hole edge, the debris clacks and hisses down the rock walls. The three look up but don't see anything. There are clear marks on the walls where rocks have been hulled up and removed.

Searching around the sink hole walls there are no rocks to step on tall enough to get back up to the path. The path itself is not visible looking from the bottom up even if they could find a step.

The trio make their way over to the reclining God plaster statues to investigate.

The slightly over proportioned plaster statue have a boxy table like structure. The table tops are filled with fruit and hand crafted jewellery.

The starving trio jump into the sun drenched feet end of a statue and gorge themselves on tropical fruit.

There is a kind of gritty texture and the fruit. A few seconds after it is split open the parts exposed to the sun light sparkle silver like the water and everything else in the cave.

More rocks fall and the three women look up to see a line of men watching them from the rim of the sink hole.

Tiffany forgetting momentarily she is topless waves to the twenty or so men. They wave back with big smiles.

Tiffany's breasts shimmer, coated like the hair and bodies of the other women on a thin layer of silver powder. The three women a vision of youthful beauty shimmering in the lick of late afternoon sunlight.

"Plhep me! Wus!" Tiffany stumbling over her words as she remembers she is topless half way through shouting.

The line of men instantly stop smiling and slowly dissipate.

"No! Don't..." Rebecca also finding it hard to articulate what she wants to say.

The young boy pops his head over the edge and waves to the three shiny women in the pit of fruit at the feet of the stark white god statue.

"Ok Ladies. OK." The boy calls down. "I wait you finish." The boy reassures.

"Ha, no ah ...boy! We finish!" Cynthia calls back startled at her own loss of diction.

But the boy doesn't reappear and after ten minutes of watching the empty sink hole rim, hunger gets the better of them and the trio return to gorging themselves on fruit.

They recline of the bed of food and start to relax.

The soft flutter of torch flame and the smell of burning coconut oil wakes the three women curled up in a yin yang of bikinis and bare flesh on fruit.

It is night and they have slept for at least a few hours. During that time someone has climbed down placed a lit torch and left without waking them.

Despite the nightfall the cave remains a little warm humid and the women are dehydrated from perspiring while they napped. Slipping down to the water's edge for a drink Rebecca disturbs the other two.

Cynthia creeps up behind her and pulling the ties with both hands snatches off her bikini bottoms. "Hey! Cyn" Rebecca calls in surprise.

Cynthia jumps into the pool and swims toward the other side. Rebecca dives on top of her and snatches off her top.

The two swim to the other side and Cynthia jumps out waving the bottoms in the air bare chested and sparkling.

Rebecca waves Cynthia's top in the air taunting the other but giggling and feeling no shame.

"You want it?" Cynthia taunts.

"Urg!"Rebecca grunts as she lunges pointlessly after her bikini bottoms.

The two semi naked women rub bodies together... and wrestle wet and half naked a little before Cynthia kisses Rebecca on the mouth.

"No!" Rebecca shouts with a big embarrassed smile on her face pushing Cynthia back.

Cynthia turns and throws Rebecca's bikini bottoms against the wall and the catch just out of reach.

Making a fake angry face Rebecca retaliates by throwing Cynthia's top a little higher.

Cynthia chases Rebecca back into the chilly water and they mock fight back to the God statues.

Tiffany is sucking the juice out of some fruit and pats both of her wet and shiny friends as they climb back into the human fruit salad.

"You're blue." Tiffany exclaims in delight. "All blue."

The trio look at themselves and at each other, pinching and examining their own and their friends skin in the faint torch light.

"Wow! Blue!" Says Rebecca. "Cold from water?" The other two laugh at her terrible English and go back to examining each other's bodies.

Tiffany breaks open a fresh mango and eats a strip of it skin and all. Cynthia bites the end and plays mouth tug o war before giving her friend an open mouth fruity kiss and gropes Tiffany's bare chest with mango juicy hands.

Rebecca watches on in amusement. She wanted to say something but she just can't think what it was. Words are hard to form for some reason.

Rebecca gives them a group hug and discovers something pointed in the bed of fruit they are on. This felt good. The three of them together. Skin on skin so quiet and intimate. So arousing.

Rebecca can feel the big toe of the god, raised up like a bar of soap jutting out of the smooth bed. Tiffany and Cynthia are playing with the slippery mango stone and drop it into Tiffany's lap.

Cynthia reaches down and slips open Tiffany's bikini bottom and slides the mango stone inside her.

Rebecca has noticed the smooth roundness of the god's big toe and is rubbing it passionately with both hands.

More rocks fall as the line of men peek over the rim. One of them shines a torch down and soon the rest of them follow suit with an array of little flash lights.

Rebecca starts to get a rhythm up on the big toe of the god and she hugs the other two closer thriving on the sensation of skin contact.

Cynthia and Tiffany legs intertwined are now joined, taking turns pushing the mango stone out of one pussy and into the other with only their pelvic muscles as they kiss and moan and rub fruit juice on each other.

The three women hugging and moaning in the big fruit bowl to the delight of the men above.

"Oh, Re." Tiffany cries looking into the eyes of her friend over Cynthia's shoulder.

"Hmm. ... mmm," Cynthia on the edge of ecstasy.

"Tify, um..." Rebecca finding this all so funny all of a sudden starts to giggle. "he-hehehe"

The other two thrilled by the sounds of Rebecca's delight thrust harder and moan louder.

All of them fading in and out of reality in lust and exhilaration. Sometimes aware of the men watching above and getting turned on more and sometimes lost in the increasingly bluer faces of their friends.

The over powering heat and the thick air... and these women were lost in a haze of lust and sensation.

The moans increase and the three women, sharing a collective unreality, orgasm loudly and victoriously.

The crowd of men above clap quietly. The women lay down together to tired for another show and drift back to sleep at the foot of the gods.

Unknown to them, the women have begun a ceremony offering themselves to the gods of pleasure and mischief. The slight indigo blueness of their skin will permanently darken the longer they stay in the cave as will the other affects.

The Volcanic spring warming the cave is rich in CO2, the little fizzy bubbles filling the lowest levels of the cave, just above the surface of the pool being the strongest concentration. The mildly acidic water leached colloidal silver mineral salts out of the rocks and forms many compounds from the vein of silver.

The beautiful sink hole with a deadly invisible secret, the last resting place of many a troubled woman and girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of part one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12