A Beautiful Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

Angie began bucking back against John who was now throbbing. “C’mon baby, fuck my sexy ass.” Angie said to him.

John couldn’t hold back much longer. “C’mon spank my ass. You like this ass don’t you.”

“Uh-huh was all John could muster as he had to concentrate to make sure his slap landed squarely on Angie’s firm ass cheek. Soon Angie was shaking and her head was down as he doggied her.

He finally pulled out and sprayed his come along her back as they both fell back onto the seats atop the deck overlooking the black and his blonde.

Cal and Cindy had switched positions and she layed on her back. Angie watched as Cal’s black buttocks pistoned his massive spear into John’s cheerleader.

“Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me,” Cindy continued as Cal had sweat dripping down his body. He forced his cock into this tight pussy and held her legs as wide as possible by her ankles.

She began to rub her clitty and began to throw her head back and forth. Her hands banged on the floor of the deck and on Cal’s shoulders as he held those legs up in the air and emptied himself into Cindy. The four lovers laid back as she afternoon sun engulfed them.

Ch.7

That night the couples enjoyed a lovely dinner and retired to their rooms. Both were exhausted from the day, the sun and sex draining them of their energy. After some quick showers and watching a movie Cal and Angie had fallen asleep.

Cal awoke, in the middle of the night. It was cold and the air conditioner was working overtime. Angie wanted to keep the room cold, she was bothered by the heat easily. Cal decided to step out onto the balcony and enjoy the summer’s night heat.

He looked to the left of the balcony to see Cindy sitting there smoking a cigarette. She had white panties on and her huge breasts were exposed to the moonlight.

“Good evening.” Cal said watching the sexy blonde sitting with crossed legs.

“Trouble sleeping?” Cindy asked.

“A little cold in there.”

”Looking for a little heat I see.” Cindy said taking another puff of her cigarette before standing up and putting out the cig. Her panties were a white satin that looked as though the bottoms had darkened from moisture.

“Never hurt. Some prefer it.” Cal said admiring the thickness of this girl.

“I love it.” She said looking out into the night.

“We had a nice time this afternoon.” Cal said.

”Yes we did.” Cindy said indicating something a bit different.

“So how was your second white girl?” Cindy asked. Cal smiled at her.

”Very nice.” He said while he too looked out into the night.

“How was your second black man.” He asked her back.

“Very nice, I loved it.” Cindy added taking a look at him. He was shirtless and had some long pants on. He had no underwear on, his thick log evident along the linen.

“I didn’t know you smoked.” Cal commented.

“I don’t, John hates it. I came out here to enjoy myself and afterwards I always need one.”

“Enjoy yourself?” Cal asked. He had an idea but wanted to hear it from her.

“Well you don’t fuck a girl with a big black cock and expect her to forget about it do you?” she asked back defiantly.

“I guess not.” Cal said looking her up and down.

“I was out here with my fingers in my tight little pussy. You stretched me out today you big boy. Taste what you did to me, I’m still soaked.”

Cindy guided her hand down into the satin covering and held her hand up. Their balconies were at least 4 feet from each other.

Cal gave a smirk and shrug. “I’d love to taste it. But I’m here and your there.”

“Then do a girl a favor?” Cindy asked.

“What’s that?” Cal asked. His cock was hardening.

“Drop those pants and let me take a look at that fuck-meat of yours.”

Cal said nothing and dropped his pants exposing his large erection.

Cindy groaned in appreciation as she put her hand back into her underwear and began to play with herself. “I can imagine that big dick inside of me.”

Cal began to stroke his massive erection. He looked like an African warrior brandishing a weapon. He watched her play with her tits and pussy. He slowly pulled his cock back exposing his head from the foreskin.

“Cal….go unlock your door.”

Cal was torn. He had immense feelings for Angie. Yet the man in him was taking over. She had suggested today that he fuck Cindy and even though she wasn’t there why would it be different? It’s not like they hadn’t done it before.

He walked to the door and unlocked it. He opened it slightly to see Cindy in her white panties standing in the middle of the hallway. It was 2 in the morning and no one was roaming the halls on account of the weeknight.

“Follow me.” Cindy said as Cal pulled up his pants and followed her. She had a baby tee in her hand and put it on. The damn thing stretched so much Cal was amazed it didn’t tear.

Cindy walked him out to the sundeck that was on the 5 floor of the hotel. During the day women came to worship the sun, during the night, Cindy was bringing Cal to worship his black cock. She kissed him hard, and grabbed his cock through his pants.

“Suck on my titties.” She hissed as she squeezed and stroked him through his pants.

Cal was sucking on her hard titties roughly, but carefully. Her implants were so big he thought he make her burst if he did anything too roughly.

She stepped away from him and pulled her shirt off her head. Her breasts raised with her arms and dropped down with almost a thud. She stepped out of her panties and walked to the railing overlooking the first floor pool area. She exposed her bald pussy to him as she raised her ass.

”Come give me some of that big dick.”

“You’re a bad bitch you know that?” Cal asked as he dropped his pants and stepped out of him towards Cindy.

He grabbed her chin and brought her face close to his. “I think someone likes her some big dick.”

“I can’t get enough. You’ve got to give me some more.”

“Let me see if I can help you out.” Cal said as his big black hands grabbed the hanging bags of silicone. His cock was slapping around between her thighs and on her wet lips. She cooed and hissed at the touch of him.

“Fuck me, please……” Cindy moaned as she reached behind her and took hold of his cock. She jerked the head furiously in her little palm.

”Right here?” Cal asked as he smacked his cock against her pussy.

“Yesssss…..put it in.” She pleaded as her hands gripped the railing. She was about to bend the steel from the pain she felt as he shot almost half a foot of cock into her pussy.

“You got a tight pussy girl.”

“Fuck my tight pussy. Stretch it out for me Cal.” She hissed as she held her arms as stiff as she could.

Cal began to glide in and out of her pussy and soon she was cumming all over his cock. She thrashed her head all about her blonde hair flailing in the air as she felt her squishy pussy melting around his big cock.

Cal was still hard as she worked against him. She turned around and stroked his cock as she walked to a lounge chair. “Take my ass.” She moaned as she dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and began to lube her asshole.

Cal walked behind the thick blonde and slapped her jiggling ass.

”ooooh yeah spank that big ass baby.” She moaned as he fingered her pussy and again began to stretch her asshole. It was surprisingly looser than her pussy.

“John been working this ass girl?”

“Yeah, I like it in my big white ass.” She moaned as she arched her back.

“I’m a work this ass out now.” Cal said, pressing his cock into her asshole.

“mmmm, Fuck yeah. Work this white girl!” she yelled as he sank into her. He pulled out and pressed into her pussy. He soaked his cock and then back into ass he went. Several thrusts and he was soon buried in her ass. He spanked her ass leaving a large hand print and admired his work as sweat dripped from him.

“Put that black dick where it belongs!” she said as she rocked back and forth on his pole.

Soon she was crying in pain and ecstasy as Cal fucked her like a wild animal. She couldn’t get a word to come out of her mouth as he ravaged her big ass. Jiggles resonated through her ass hips and legs as he pounded her. Slap, slap, slap, his body against hers as she played with her pussy. Slap, slap, slap, the orgasm built up in her and she squirted out of her pussy as her face collapsed forward and Cal adjusted himself to attack her prone asshole. Several thrusts later he left a gallon of cum in the blonde’s asshole.

“Oh fuck.” Cal moaned as he unloaded himself. He rolled her over and fed his cock to her as she cleaned him off. He titty fucked her while her tongue licked him clean.

“Angie is a lucky girl.” Cindy said.

Suddenly Cal realized that this wild fuck session was nothing like he had experienced with Angie. It sucked!

Cindy was hot by anyone’s standards but Angie was a sexual dynamo. Her pussy wasn’t as tight Cindy but she could work it on his cock like none other. She was the only girl that left his cock sore the next day, not from her tightness but from the workout she gave him. Her personality was golden and while Cindy was a hot fuck and piece of ass. Angie bested her in almost every category even though Cindy was good.

Ch.8

Around noon Angie awoke to the sensation of Cal’s lips on her pussy. He was gently kissing her pussy and his tongue would brush along her sides causing her to shiver. His hands intertwined his fingers with hers as they used the leverage to drive her pussy onto his face. His tongue delved deeper and he would alternate his licking with a sucking on her clit.

Soon Angie’s large breasts were heaving and she threw her head back, squeezing Cal’s head between her strong thighs.

“Oh god, baby, what was that for?” she groaned looking at the ceiling.

He climbed up the bed and kissed her, “I wanted to show my appreciation.”

“For what?” she asked.

”I wanted to worship the best pussy I’ve ever had. And now I want to worship the amazing woman who owns my heart.” A tear welled up in her eye and she kissed him. Her decision to leave her life wasn’t wasted. She kissed him with an amazing passion. They’re hands roamed each other’s bodies. They never touched each other’s genitals, just enjoying the feel of the other’s bodies. Arms, shoulders, legs, buttocks, they felt each other as their tongues played with each other. Angie clamped his thick cock between her legs as it rolled against her pussy lips.

Cal broke the kiss. “Angie I have to tell you something….I fucked Cindy last night while you were asleep.”

She was taken aback. “What?”

“Last night she came by, I had trouble sleeping. I fucked her on the sunning deck. “

“Why?”

“Look I was weak and I thought it was ok, but after I fucked her I though of you. That’s when I realized it was just a fuck. It wasn’t what I feel for you. When we’re together, it’s not just a fuck. We can make love we can fuck and with her I could only fuck her like a slut. She wasn’t even close to you, and that’s when I knew……You’re the one for me.”

Angie looked at him, confused by what he was saying. It started to make a little sense and then he continued.

“Look, I don’t know why I reasoned it and I’m not going to defend myself. You’re the best I ever had, and the only one I want to have. If you want to leave right now, I’ll understand.”

Angie looked at him. She heard every word he said. She had left her life for him, but on the same he had done so too for her. He wasn’t lying to her and she knew he was being genuine. She looked down at the cock she was grinding between her legs and asked him, “Did she beg for it?”

Cal was shocked, “Yeah.” He answered with a broken breath.

She rolled on top of him and spread her legs about his waist. She rubbed her pussy along his cock.

“Did she beg for my stud’s black cock?”

“Yeah” Cal said a little more confidently.

“Did you give her this dick?” she said as she reached behind her and rubbed his cock against her ass.

“Yeah.”

“You fucked her like a little white bitch didn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

Angie slipped the cock against her slit and slowly sank down on him before clamping her pussy around his magnificent cock. She closed her eyes and shook at the feeling of him inside of her.

She put her big breasts inches from her faces but pulled them back when he tried to lick them.

“You made her scream for your black cock didn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

She slowly rotated her hips and Cal had to close his eyes trying to control himself.

“She cried for my black cock didn’t she?” Angie asked as she slowly worked his cock.

“Yeah, baby.” Cal moaned.

“This is my black cock.” Angie said as she slammed down on his cock. Her sexy ass feeling his balls against her bottom.

“Yeah baby.”

“From now on, this cock belongs to this pussy.” Angie said, reaching her hands back and putting them on his knees as she rose up and down on his cock.

“Oh Angie baby.”

“Whose cock is this?” Angie yelled as she began to buck up and down on his cock. Her hips rolling with her thursts.

He grabbed the back of her knees and began to fuck upwards into her pussy, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“This your cock baby and this is my pussy!” he yelled as he bent forward and began to fuck her. She leaned forward and began to slam down on his thrusts. She brushed her dark, wavy red hair to the side of her face as she leaned forward. Her breasts wobbled with the vibrations created by their impact. Her hand guided his chin to her as they shared an amazing kiss. She sucked on his bottom lip and bit down on it as he held her tight. They froze, she sucked hard on his lip as she came and his cock throbbed and emptied itself into her.

They broke the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes. Heavy breathing feeling the room with it’s sound. An amazed stare was shared by both as he let go and leaned back and she lurched forward, sitting atop him. His mast nestled within her womanhood. Limp and thick it stayed within her as she rested her sweaty forehead on his shoulder. She was still shaking and breathing heavily. His cock was still throbbing and spurting forth his seed.

“Wow” they said in unison.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers
12