A Beautiful Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,128 Followers

"Thank me after we've gotten rid of this thing. Are you ready?"

She stopped trying to cover herself and balled her hands into tight fists, "I'm ready."

Malak cast his counter hex. Her blouse and skirt almost disappeared and her bra and panties tightened, mashing her jugs up even higher. She moaned in arousal and embarrassment. He cast his counter curse and the bra snapped open in the front allowing her large breasts to spill out. Immediately, she reached up to tug at the pretty dark pink nipples and collapsed to her knees in front of him. She writhed and moaned as a puddle of her juices formed underneath her.

He was now certain of his diagnosis. "Ms. Honeywell, I am afraid that I was correct. You have been afflicted with what is known as the heat. It starts out by tweaking your clothing to make you look more appealing to those you are attracted to."

"Why...why am I so...horny right now!" she blurted out in between ragged breaths.

That's the second part of the curse, it increases your arousal the closer you get to the objects of your affection. There must be someone close by who you have feelings for. From what I understand, the stronger the feelings you have for this person the more intense the arousal. It intensifies even further if the wrong counterspells are used on the victim. The only way to stop it that I know of is to orgasm."

"O-ok, " she managed as she nervously reached down beneath her ripped panties and began to rub her swollen clit.

Malak thought he should leave her alone for a minute so that she could bring herself under control and moved towards the door to his office.

She stopped him, "No! Wait, please! Please help me Professor! I-I need you!"

Without thinking, Malak rushed to her side, "What is it girl?"

"I-I can't do it...on my own...anymore!" She reached for the outline of his engorged cock through his trousers, "Please! Please fuck me!"

Malak was horrified. The curse had already progressed to its 3rd stage. Now the only way she could satisfy her cravings was to be satisfied by another. But in order for her to be at this stage of the curse, she would've had to have been cursed weeks ago. This was going to make the task of uncurseing her much more complicated. But before he could begin tracking down the source, he had to help the poor girl orgasm. If he didn't then she would quickly go insane with lust and the curse would become permanent. Then she would run through the streets fucking anything that moved just so she could get a temporary release. It was a devious and evil curse that Dark wizards sometimes cast on their enemies to make sexual slaves out of them.

He helped her to her feet and guided her over to his desk. He laid her down face up, spread her legs wide, and ripped her panties off so that he had clean access to her hot pussy. He reached out and brushed her clit lightly. She cried out in ecstasy as he rubbed the swollen nub. "At least she should cum quickly," he thought. He leaned forward and licked her pussy with abandon. He reasoned that the more vigorous he was the quicker it would be over for her.

As he expected, she didn't last long against his assaults. She came within a minute of his furious tongue lashing. She cried out as the pleasure surged through her. She panted and moaned as she tweaked her hard nipples.

Malak rose, fully expecting her to be angry with him for taking advantage of her. Even though she had asked for it, she had been under the effects of the curse and probably didn't even know who he was anymore when she had begged him to fuck her. But she wasn't angry or pleased, she was still writhing and moaning. Her orgasm had not sated her lust. It was even worse then he originally feared.

"P-Professor! F-fuck me!" she screamed even louder than before. It was a good thing that his office was protected from scrying.

He reached down to grab her face and look into her eyes. He had to get through to her quickly. "Ms. Honeywell, you have progressed to stage four! This is the final stage before the curse becomes permanent! You need to receive a load of sperm from the person who is causing your arousal and fast! Tell me who it is! Now!"

She was glazed and delirious. Her eyes began to roll back into her head.

"Tell me now Girl!" he yelled as he lightly smacked her cheek to get her attention.

"Y-you Professor! I want you! I've wanted you since...since I first saw you!" she cried.

Malak was floored but he had no time to take in what that meant. On a practical level, this made halting her imminent insanity a much simpler task. He hadn't a moment to waste. He flung off his trousers and positioned his cock at her steaming entrance. He pushed in and she gasped in extreme pleasure.

She was hot and tight, but so slick with her own juices that even with the great thickness of his cock, pistoning in and out of her was effortless and quite pleasurable. So much the better for him. He needed to get off quickly if he was going to save her.

He fucked her recklessly and with abandon. He had always been a tit man himself, so he reached up and took hold of her large perky breasts. The feeling of her tits mashing around his fingers was incredible. She continued to moan and scream as she came again and again. Malak could see her eyes water and roll back; he knew he didn't have long.

Finally, he felt himself round the corner. He knew he would need to cum in her mouth as it was the fastest way to get it into her system, but he also knew it would have to be a large load if it was going to have any effect at all. He silently cast a fertility spell that would allow him to give her enough semen to stave off her insanity for at least a little while.

He pulled out of her and she groaned. He moved to the other side of the desk where her head had been hanging off and stuffed his cock into her drooling mouth. He came almost immediately. Her eyes went wide as her cheeks billowed out. Some escaped her tight seal around his cock and dribbled down her face. But she instinctively gulped it down until she swallowed as much as Malak could give her.

The tide receded and Malak backed away from her. He had done all he could, now he had to wait to see if she would come back from the brink. He walked over to a trunk behind his desk and, after rummaging through it for a minute, found an ever-clean towel. He cleaned himself with it and then placed it neatly next to Ms. Honeywell, who was now moaning much more softly than before. She was almost wheezing and her whole body glistened with sweat. He put his trousers back on, walked over to the door, and faced it to wait for her to collect herself. He fully expected her to lash out at him; she would probably tell the headmistress and get him sacked. He was fine with that as long as she was ok, but he still needed to find the person who cursed her and get them to cast the proper counter curse.

Her ragged breathing finally went back to normal and Malak could hear her using the towel to wipe down her fairly slimy body.

"Ms. Honeywell," said Malak in his teacher voice, "if you go to the cloak rack next to my desk you will find a white satin robe. It is specially enchanted to resist spells of all sorts. It should relieve your clothing problem for the time being."

He heard her walk on shaky legs over to the cloak rack. After finding the robe he was talking about, she put it on. "It isn't changing! Oh thank Harry!" she squealed.

"Are you decent?" he asked shortly.

"Y-yes," she said, her voice shaking a little.

Malak turned around to face her and took in a sharp breath. Even with her hair being a bit out sorts and her glasses tilted, the robe made her look almost like an angel.

"You must now see the severity of this curse Ms. Honeywell."

She nodded.

"I promise to do everything I can to free you from it, but it will take time. Since you are now at stage four, time is something of which we have precious little. To keep you from losing yourself I will talk to Professor Applebottom in Potions and see about making you a tonic that will stave off your cravings. Once that is done, I will begin tracking down your attacker."

"What if...what if I don't want the cravings to stop?" she said quietly.

"I don't understand," said Malak.

She walked towards him quickly but still shaky and hugged him fiercely. "Would it be ok if I come to you when the craving comes back?"

Malak was not expecting this. While she was locked in her embrace, he was confused about what to do with his now awkward limbs. "Ms. Honeywell..."

"Please call my Shayla."

"Ok...Shayla, what do you mean you don't want the cravings to stop?"

"I'm sorry Professor, it is just that...I've always thought you were cute and when I heard how great a wizard you were from the other girls I just...I started to fantasize about you and me, together."

"M-Ms. Honey...Shayla, I am a teacher here. I can't get involved with a student."

"Oh! I think I feel another craving coming on," she fondled his rapidly recovering erection through his trousers. "Please help me," she said as she dropped to her knees and pulled his cock free.

Malak couldn't stop her as she bobbed up and down until he was a full length again. She looked up at him, "Do you have any of that potion handy Professor?"

"N-not yet," he stammered

"Then you had better give me another big dose before I lose myself Professor," she winked at him and went back to her rapid bobbing.

Malak was sure that the headmistress would find out about this somehow, but his reason was being sucked out of him. Without any more worry, and thanks to a few more well placed silent fertility spells, Malak was able to give Shayla many more doses, to stave off the cravings of course.

------------------------

George awakened with a start as his mind rearranged itself. He could feel the consciousness of Prof. Malak Graves leaving him and his own being reinserted. The feeling was quite disconcerting as there was a brief moment in which he wasn't sure which person he was. But the feeling quickly passed and George was his old self again, only now he had an amazing new experience in his head that was so vivid he could remember ever sight, sound, and sensation in the greatest detail. He looked down and noticed his sweatpants were hopelessly soiled.

From his right he heard the throaty breaths that George recognized as Dawn's post-coital fallout. He looked over at her, she was fanning her flushed face with her hand. Her uniform was hanging off her body in strange places. For instance, her scarf had wound its way around her left thigh and calf, her shoes were gone, one of her stockings was balled up near her ankle, and he wasn't sure but he thought he saw her panties around her shoulder. She was sweaty and the sheets by her sex were slightly damp. The whole room smelled like a mixture of dirty clothes, horny genie, and Dawn's sweet tea like scent.

"George, I think you are going to be a very interesting Master," she said half giggling.

"Well before I met you, I spent a great deal of time coming up with lots of perverted nerd-core fantasies," he rolled over so that he could hug her as he lay there, "did I go overboard?"

"You can never go overboard with me George. Did you have fun?"

"It was amazing, but..."

"Oh no, did I not form the fantasy correctly?" she looked genuinely worried.

"No, no. You did great. It was everything I asked for. What I realized was that since all we did was have sex we didn't really get a chance to walk around and see all the magical things. I think next time, you and I will be ourselves but we'll take a tour of Hogwarts, have a feast in the great hall, and then make some magic of our own somewhere. Sound good?"

Her eyes went wide and she turned giddy with excitement, "That sounds amazing! We can christen all the rooms! Oh, what should I wear?"

"Whoa, before we do that, can I say thank you and give you kiss and maybe treat you to some food?"

She moved a delicate finger to her pouty lips and looked up like she was thinking very hard, then said in resignation, "Hmmm, I suppose that would be alright."

George took her hand gently away from her mouth and pinned it against the mattress. Dawn wore a surprised look for a moment before she looked into his eyes and saw the emotion behind them. Her expression then changed to lustful anticipation. He leaned in and kissed her softly and sweetly on her cheek. Then, he moved deliberately to her other cheek, and repeated. He kissed her forehead, and her nose, and then her lips. He only barely used his tongue as he let his lips slowly caress hers. He had only been kissing her for less then a day, but he felt this was a better way of showing her how he felt than any words he knew. He wanted his true affection for her to flow through his being and mix with hers. His mind and body no longer felt like they were his own anymore. In the spaces where before there was nothing, now there was Dawn, holding him together. He felt like the universe had suddenly opened up to him.

Below him, Dawn moaned softly and struggled a little against George's restraints. She rubbed her thighs together and tried to get George to take more of her. But George held her back and continued his loving kiss.

After either seconds or years, George couldn't tell which, he pulled away. He let go of her wrist and brought his large hand to her face where he brushed a strand of hair away. He then caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. "Thank you Dawn," he said quietly, "thank you for the best day of my life."

Dawn melted and gave George her heavenly gaze. She reached up to hold his hand, it took both of hers to fill up just one of his, and kissed it like it was a child's favorite stuffed animal. "Are you real," she whispered, "or are you a dream?"

"I don't know anymore. And I don't care, so long as you're with me." He meant it.

"I am," she said.

--------------------------

After a quick wish to be clean and comfortable so that they could have dinner together, George thought it would be nice to eat in his room where they could listen to some music. Dawn was back in her sky blue pajamas and looked as peppy as ever. George was hungry and tired after the wringer his body and soul had been put through. He heated up the food from Walt's and served it up for them in his room. After a quick explanation of the menu, Dawn dove into her soup like it was a swimming pool and burned her mouth. After a few seconds of desperate fanning, George wished for her mouth to be fine so that he could kiss her. Tingle, flash. The burning was gone and she quickly shoved her tongue down his throat.

"Hey Dawn, what is that tingling in my head every time I wish for something?"

"Oh, sorry, I probably should have explained that earlier. You see, in order for me to grant you the wish that you actually intend, I have been created to pull the definitions, desires, and perceptions of your wishes, from your mind."

"So you are reading my thoughts?"

"No, that would be an invasion of your privacy and I would not do so unless you wished it. I am only reading what is relevant to your wishes. For instance, I know what,um, "fucking my brains out" means to me," she blushed, "and what it means on its own, but I took that meaning from you since it was your wish. I can stop if you prefer. But since my formation was a bit spotty because of your inexperience, it may be difficult for me to grant you the wish that you want."

"Oh," said George, "but if you can take the exact meaning of my wishes from my head, why have I had to explain them?"

She shrank in bashful contrition, "Well, I, um, like hearing you make your wishes. They are always so erotic and nice. Waiting for you to finish verbalizing your wishes is like the time you, um, went down on me. The anticipation and the build up, and then the climax when you finally finish, it is almost as exciting as the wishes themselves."

George couldn't help but remark at how cute she was trying to be demure and proper, when he knew she was just dieing to say, "The time you ate my pussy!" He thought to himself that he had to do that again soon, as a reward maybe. "Well I can't say I can complain so far so, why don't I keep verbalizing and you keep reading."

"Thank you Master," she said happily.

The two continued to eat in relative silence. George had put on a playlist he had once made consisting of a bunch of love songs. Dawn loved every single one of them and sang along with the chorus once she learned the words and the melodies. Once again, George was bewitched by her sweet and powerful singing voice. Just singing acopella, she was easily out-performing the heavily produced starlets in the songs. Not to mention the fact that she was more beautiful than all of them combined. He stopped eating his club sandwich so that he could listen to her sing a quiet ballad. Her eyes had been closed, and she turned a dark scarlet when she opened them to find George staring at her googley eyed.

"Dawn, can you sing a song for me?"

"I would love to George! You like my singing?" she asked flattered.

"Are you kidding? I've never heard a voice so amazing. You are like, American Idol material," he laughed.

Tingle. "A-alright," she looked highly embarrassed, "what would you like me to sing?"

"Can you sing my song, the song that opened your vessel?"

"Actually George, it is my song. My mother wrote it for me. It was the first thing I heard when I entered the world as a baby."

"How do I know it then?"

"You know it because you were meant to know it. Only someone who could truly appreciate a gift like a Genie servant would know the song that ushered me into life. It took a very long time for that person to appear. But after two-thousand years of waiting, here we are."

George suddenly had the feeling that everything that had happened in his life, and his mother's life, and everybody else's lives had happened to bring him together with Dawn. And it was all thanks to this song.

"What is it called," he asked awestruck.

"It does not have a name, nor does it have any words. It is the sound of my mother's heart, wishing me a blessed life. Would you like to hear it?"

He nodded.

She closed her eyes, sat up straight, and began to sing softly. It was his song, but it sounded so different the way she sang it. While his version tended to be hopeful towards the middle, it sounded like a funeral dirge in comparison to Dawn's quiet fearlessness. As she lost herself in the song she began to sway like some beautiful honey-haired serpent. Her lips trembled as she mouthed the gentle vibrations. George closed his eyes to listen more intently. The sounds seem to come from everywhere at once. The song filled him up with more hope then all of his renditions combined. As the climax of the song passed, George felt more peaceful and calm then he had ever felt. It was an unbelievable feeling.

When the song ended and Dawn looked at him expectantly for his approval, he found himself unable to speak. The song had moved him beyond words. He gazed at her and tried to convey what he was feeling, but he was speechless. He could only nod. She nodded back. Their meaning was clear, nothing more needed to be said.

-------------------------

The two finished eating. George was having trouble keeping his eyes open at this point, but he couldn't shake the fear that she was going to be gone when he woke up again. He was trying to come up with more activities for them to do when Dawn fell over on the bed and hugged a pillow sleepily. He looked at the clock and, seeing that it was almost 11, decided it was indeed that time. He cleaned up the remaining food, turned out the lights, and plopped down wearily beside her. Without any prompting, she snuggled up next to him.

George tried to fall asleep, but his mind was working too feverishly to shut-down. "Dawn?" he whispered.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,128 Followers