A Beautiful Wish Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,133 Followers

More and more of her creamy skin came into view as he pushed the shirt higher. As he reached the beginnings of the satin garment, his hands began to shake. He was then faced with a pivotal decision: should he stop, get the size off the tag and let her go, or should he let his lust guide him. He wanted to reach forward and touch her breasts, to lean in and kiss her neck. He wanted to take her right there in the kitchen.

Then he remembered, Lindsey was his friend, what would this do to their relationship if he kept pushing? He needed her. He had always needed her. Could he change all that for the sake of a quick feel?

He chickened out. He dragged his fingers around to her back – reveling in the sumptuous contours of her muscles and flesh - and pushed the shirt up over the swell of her breasts just enough to read the tag.

"34C. Hah! I was right! You liar." He pulled away from her. "Uh, not bad," he said. A hint of embarrassment crept back into his voice.

Astonished, and a bit flushed, she asked, "How the fuck did you do that?"

"I don't know. I probably cheated."

Lindsey gave him a smoky look as she smoothed out her shirt, "So, I guess I lose."

He scratched the back of his head as he tried to avoid her eyes. It was what he wanted, but he couldn't believe he had taken their game so far. "Uh, you don't have to if you don't want to. It was just a lucky guess."

She frowned, "You mean, you don't want to get a peek?"

"Oh I do! Don't get me wrong. I just didn't expect to be right. I was just playin', really."

She rested her hands on her hips and smiled, pleased by the fact that the balance of power had shifted back to herself. "And if you had gotten it wrong, would you have danced around in your underwear like an Australian beefcake?"

He laughed nervously, "I would if I was actually wearing underwear."

"Oh," she gasped. "That means you are almost giving me a show right now, huh?"

"Hey. Since when are you so preoccupied with dudes in their underwear?"

"It's not all guys… look, you won the bet so I have to hold up my end. Lord knows how it came to this, but a bet's a bet."

She reached down and took hold of her yellow polo in that sexy way all women do when they are about to peel off a shirt much too tight for them. As she was about to roll it upwards, she stopped and giggled nervously.

"Stop staring at me like that!" she smiled.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like… I don't know… like you want to fuck me or something."

"How would you like me to look at you?" he asked, his voice lower and softer.

George continued to stare. And he wasn't sure how it happened, but they had moved very close to one another. If he wanted to, George could reach out and take her hand.

She stared back at him, in a way not unlike Dawn's heavenly gaze. The one that made him go soft everywhere but the one place he needed to be hard.

Without another word Lindsey pulled the top over her head. As her long fiery hair swung free again she stood up straight and pushed her chest forward a bit.

George wasn't surprised to learn that she was so beautiful. She had wonderful white skin with toned and sexy abs and arms. Her breasts, while not as large as Dawns, were still full and perky, and the white satin bra cradling them looked more like something out of a lingerie catalogue than something an assistant manager at a sandwich shop would wear.

She smiled widely, and added, "You're staring at me again."

"If you were me right now, you'd be staring too."

They locked eyes for a long moment. She seemed pleasantly surprised about something, and said, finally, "There is something so different about you."

"I've been hearing that a lot lately," he replied.

She thought about it for a moment longer, but then she seemed to remember that she was standing there without a shirt on. "Phew!" she said as she fanned her face. "Is it hot in here? I'm burning up." She reached into a bag a pulled out a six-pack of longnecks. "Want one?"

"Uh… sure," he said, unsure if he really wanted a drink or not.

She took hold of the beer, popped the top and gave him a quick toast. She raised the neck of the bottle up to her lips and licked the rim before taking the tip into her mouth. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and gulped it down without missing a drop.

George watched Lindsey's throat contract and release as she accepted the liquid into her, fascinated on many levels.

Lindsey slammed the empty bottle on the counter and wiped her mouth. "George, would you stop staring."

"Uh... sorry. I just never saw anything like that."

"It's one of the first things you learn in college. When me and my friends walk into a party, there's like, twenty guys offering drinks. My sorority makes pledges build up a tolerance before they let us go out. For safety, I guess."

They both laughed.

"Here," she said as she grabbed two bottles and handed one to George.

George stared at the bottle. He had never given much thought to drinking. His mother never drank, though she didn't actively demonize it either. Even so, he imagined that she wouldn't approve.

"Hey, you gonna drink it or look at it?" She was already taking swigs.

George wrestled with his mother's image a bit more, but won out quickly. He was certainly curious as to what the fuss was all about. He mentally shrugged, then wrapped his hands around the top and twisted. The cap didn't come free as easily as he thought it would.

"Oh, wait. Those aren't twist offs. Let me..."

"Ow, fuck!" yelled George as the cap pinged off the floor. He looked at his hand and just as blood was beginning to pour out of a jagged slash on his palm, the wound sealed itself like nothing had happened.

"Oh George! Are you okay?" she cried as she bounded toward him.

He pulled his hand in close to his body in an attempt to hide the lack of an injury. "It's alright, I got it."

"Let me see..."

"No, Lindsey, it's fine..."

She wrestled with him as he tried to keep his hand away from her. She backed him up against the stove-top leaving him with nowhere to go. She finally took hold of his hand and examined it. "Ya big weeney! There's nothing wrong with you!"

The struggle had left her practically on top of him. Lindsey seemed to notice at the same time as George, because she stopped all movement and looked up at him.

George thought her expression resembled someone who had just seen their first fireworks show, and imagined that he resembled the same.

After a few awkward moments, she dropped her eyes back to his hand. She began to examine it more closely, tracing the lines in his palm with her fingertips. The gentle sensations radiating from her touch reminded him of the first time Dawn touched him. The feeling flowed through his entire body, including his cock. With her pressed against him she must have noticed, but she didn't pull away.

He let her flip his hand over when she made to see the other side.

"You have really nice hands," she said, her voice noticeably softer.

She placed her palm against his and compared the length. Though her hands were not as delicate as Dawn's, they were much smaller than George's. Her fingertips reached just below his last knuckle.

George couldn't stop himself. His fingers curled over hers and intertwined.

Lindsey looked up at him again, her beautiful jade green eyes unrestrained. She whetted her lips and parted them slightly as she eyed his, and began to move closer.

George closed his eyes tightly. He felt like his heart was beating twenty times a second, and swallowed hard. They were about to do something that could never be undone, but he couldn't stop.

But nothing happened. He looked down at her and she had faltered.

She pulled back, and kissed one of his knuckles entwined with hers. "All better then?" she whispered.

"Hey Lindsey!" glowed Dawn as she bounded down the stairs.

Lindsey separated herself from George immediately and looked around furtively for her misplaced shirt. "H-hey Dawn. I didn't know you were here."

George caught sight of Dawn, who was wearing the same extra large dress shirt she had worn her first morning. The outline of a light blue push-up bra was clearly visible through the partially wet garment. Her shoulder was exposed like before, but instead of boxer shorts she had a pair of matching panties. Her golden brown hair was still a little damp.

"I live here actually. Oh! What did you bring me?" she smiled.

Lindsey became very flustered, "Uh, just some extra sandwiches and some beer. I finished at the shop and I thought I'd bring lunch."

"See, I knew there was a reason I liked you," joked George.

"Gee, thanks," replied Lindsey.

"How did you get the booze? Swipe it from dad?" George asked.

"Nope. Another thing that becomes necessary in college is one of these." She went into her purse and pulled out her I.D.

George took it and examined it. "You aren't twenty-six!"

"That says I am, so there," she stuck her tongue at him.

Dawn was suspiciously quiet.

George looked over to see her staring hungrily at Lindsey.

"Lindsey, you look amazing," Dawn said. She sauntered over to her and ran a hand through her long red hair, "I love it when you leave your hair down."

Lindsey blushed, "Oh, t-thanks Dawn. I like yours too. It's a good color."

"And, I do believe," Dawn dropped her eyes to the swell of Lindsey's breasts, "that your bra is too small for you." She looked up and smiled wickedly.

George expected Lindsey to run for the hills – that would have been his first inclination. But to his surprise she answered right back. "And your shirt looks like it belongs on someone... bigger."

Dawn replied, "If you only knew."

Lindsey acknowledged Dawn's innuendo with a saucy grin.

George spotted a small bag on the table with the logo of a local video game store. He opened it up before Lindsey could stop him, and asked, "What's this?"

Lindsey winced, "A game. I was hoping that we could play it together... all of us."

"Really?" squealed Dawn. "Aww, Lindsey, that is so nice of you!" She wrapped Lindsey up in tight hug. Her hands roamed up and down Lindsey's back, her fingernails dragging gently across the red-head's creamy skin.

George was about to call her on the fact that she didn't know Dawn was going to be there, but stopped himself when he remembered that he didn't want to scare her away. He was certain that something was going to happen between the three of them, he just needed to let it.

"Geez! You're so dramatic," joked Lindsey. "I just wanted to play some video games with other people for a change. You don't have to get all mushy on me."

George motioned like he was scolding a dog, "Down girl."

It took some effort, but Lindsey eventually peeled Dawn off of her.

The three grabbed what food they wanted and relocated to George's room, which had gone back to its normal state. George didn't have a couch, so the three sat on the edge of his bed in front of his small television. When he forgot the beer Lindsey called him a doofus and went down to get it.

"Why is the alcohol so important?" asked Dawn.

"I don't know. I've never had any. But I guess... Lindsey's been doing some drinking at school. You don't have to have any if you don't want."

"I am anxious to try it. I have only been here a short time, and already I have seen many references to the power of alcohol."

"Okay. Just be careful with the stuff. I've heard of some sad stories involving too much alcohol and lowered inhibitions," he warned.

"I will be fine. I have you to protect me from the big mean lesbian." She gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

Just then, Lindsey popped back into the room with two six packs – one of which she had opened before – and the open bottle that George had not started. Sadly, she had put her shirt back on, but when George looked closer he was having trouble seeing the lines of her bra.

"Okay," she began, "let's play a few practice matches so Dawn can learn the controls. Then we'll play for real."

She popped the game in and handed them each a controller.

George was glad that Lindsey was back to her old bossy self. She was never unreasonable or cruel, but she always seemed to know what to do next and didn't like wasting time convincing people that she was right. George had learned to enjoy a small measure of control around Dawn, but he also enjoyed Lindsey's self-assured nature.

The game was a simple kart racer, with bright colors and fun power-ups. George had never played it, but caught on very fast as it was similar to other games he had played. Lindsey was beating him soundly in the first couple of tracks, but by the third he had managed to make it a race.

Meanwhile, Dawn was having trouble making her kart go straight. "Oh! What is wrong with this thing," she shouted as she turned her controller like she was steering a car.

"Wait, Babe, you're holding the controller wrong. Use your thumbs, like me."

She had twisted her fingers around as if she were trying to type out a message. Upon learning the correct position, with thumbs on the control sticks and index fingers on the shoulder buttons, she said, "Ohhhhh. This makes a lot more sense."

It took another few races, but Dawn eventually got a hang of the controls.

"Okay!" exclaimed Lindsey. "Ready for the real fun? From now on, everyone who doesn't get first place has to chug a beer."

"Holy hell!" cried George. "You trying to get me wasted?"

"Oh come on, mama's boy. I've had a long day at work and now I want to get drunk with my friends."

He hadn't thought about her visit in that way, but Lindsey didn't show up to spoil his fun with Dawn. She was there because she was his friend, and she wanted to be with him. He realized then how much he had missed her. Taking one last look at the opened, but full bottle next to him, George gave her a quick toast and downed it as quickly as he could. It tasted foul, like he imagined stagnant water would taste like. But he didn't let up. Soon his first beer was lined up on the floor next to hers.

Lindsey looked on in silence until he came to the last few gulps. She and Dawn cheered for him until it was all gone. "Nice one, George. How was it?"

"Like drinking ram's piss," he said as he faked a gag. "Gimme another."

"That's the spirit! You want one, Dawn?"

Lindsey popped the cap and offered her a bottle.

Dawn took it hesitantly. "Well... here's to Lindsey, my new best friend." She took a big gulp and immediately grimaced in discomfort, as she fought to keep the bitter liquid in her mouth.

"Let it go right down your throat," offered Lindsey. "If it hits your tongue then yeah, it's not going to be that pleasant."

Dawn acknowledged with her eyes and tried again. This time she was able to keep going, though a few drops escaped her seal on the bottle and dribbled down her chin.

When the last bit was gone Dawn gasped for breath. "Wow," she breathed, "do people really like this stuff?"

Lindsey got started on opening up more bottles. "It's not chocolate milk, but it'll give you a nice buzz. This isn't my favorite kind though. That shit's expensive."

George took another open bottle from Lindsey. "So losers drink. Is that the rule?"

"Well... we don't have to play that way if you guys don't want to."

"No way! I've already given in to the peer pressure. I'm not gonna stop now. What about you, Dawn?" He added in his mind, "Don't do it if you don't want to. I won't be mad."

"Let's get wasted!" she exclaimed.

The game began again. George was not a competitive person, but the added penalty for losing was pushing him to try harder. He and Dawn lost the first race and downed their second beer. It wasn't as bad as the first, but it still didn't taste good. He realized that if he kept this up, he and Dawn were going to be too drunk to stand by dinner time. He felt a bit sorry for Dawn. She was getting better at the game, but she still wasn't in the same league as he and Lindsey. On top of that, he figured she wouldn't have any real tolerance for alcohol since she had never tried it before. George didn't have a tolerance either, but it would take longer to affect him thanks to his size. In the next race, he focused all his attention on sabotaging Lindsey, to give Dawn a chance to win.

It was a close match, but Dawn managed to sneak into first place at the last minute. She jumped up and danced happily, "I won, I won! I am the best gamer alive!"

"Nice job, Babe!"

Lindsey got wise, "Hey, you're teaming up! Shenanigans!"

"I quote Sun Tzu, 'All's fair in love and video games.'"

"He did not say that!" she laughed. "Fine, if that's the way you want to play it!"

In the next race, George was beginning to pull away when Lindsey reached down and yanked his controller loose.

George yelped comically as his racer careened into a lake, and scrambled to get his controller back in the slot. But it was too late. By the time he was sorted, Dawn and Lindsey had finished the race.

"Hey," he pointed at Lindsey, "how dare you stoop to my level."

"I quote Abraham Lincoln," she mocked, "Cheat to win. Now drink!"

George looked at their supply of beer. After the two that he and Dawn had to drink, there were only two left. "Hey Lindsey, looks like we only have enough for one more game."

Dawn was already gulping hers down. She seemed to be over her initial revulsion. When she was done she dropped the bottle and put her hand on her forehead. "Phew, I think... I am feeling funny."

George was feeling woozy too. However, Lindsey didn't seem to be that affected.

"Alright," she said, "let's have one more game like this, and then we'll think of some other penalties."

In the last booze race, George was determined to make Lindsey lose. At first, he just tried to race well, but he hit a few turns wrong and Lindsey was ahead of him again. Then he tried to sabotage her so that maybe Dawn could win, but she was too far back and Lindsey was too far ahead. He didn't know whether it was the beer, or something else, but something inside told him to grab her. He dropped the controller and started tickling her.

"No, no! Stop, stop! No fair!" she cried.

George was ruthless, and dug his fingers into her everywhere he could reach. However, without realizing it, George had come dangerously close to grabbing her breasts. It was the one place she didn't seem to be guarding.

She didn't seem to mind. And her giggling changed in tone from hysterical to sultry. He couldn't help but get hard again. Touching her was some forbidden taboo he didn't understand, and he knew he wanted to do it again soon.

The race ended with Dawn the clear winner, with George and Lindsey's racers stopped in their tracks. "I win again! Drink up you two."

George let up, and Lindsey smacked his shoulder as she straightened her shirt, which had ridden up passed her stomach. "Dawn, you need to have a chat with your boyfriend. He's a little grabby."

"Actually, I am the grabby one. Just ask him."

Lindsey shot a questioning look at George.

He shrugged, "Let's just say I can't take her to the supermarket unless I'm wearing underwear."

"Since when don't you wear underwear?"

"Actually, I'm not wearing any right now," he said with a much exaggerated wink.

"I know." Lindsey gave an intoxicated laugh, "And if that's your best pick-up line..."

"I play to my strengths," he smirked.

George and Lindsey finished their last beers. The final tally held George in last place. Having lost all four races and drinking one before, his total stood at five beers. Lindsey and Dawn both won twice and lost twice, but Lindsey had two before they even started and Dawn had one. This put Lindsey at four and Dawn at three.

"I wanna play some more," cried Dawn, the alcohol clearly effecting her more.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,133 Followers