A Bed Time Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeIvy
MikeIvy
8 Followers

" Good Morning M'Lady, tis a foul day" He said as he passed her table.

"M'lord, it is best that we remain here and dry until the weather improves. I trust you had an enjoyable evening?" She answered, casting a glance at the serving girl and then throwing a knowing looking back at him, with just a hint of a smile.

"Aye, lady." He took a place at the long trestle table and beckoned the girl to him. " Bring me a rasher, toast, some cold chicken and a flagon of the dark ale, please, oh...and my thanks for returning my cloak lass." He said the last with a wink and a grin. The serving girl blushed and flitted back to the kitchen.

'Lady, I see that there is a gathering of gypsies now in the fields, do you require any herbs or medicines?

"Gypsies?..oh I simply must see that and review their wares." She answered with wide eyes and excitement.

"

"Aye, as you wish, Lady After I break my fast I will go see them and bring back an herb dealer so you may select what you need."

"M'lord, be sure she is also a fortune teller, and can read the cards for me."

"Aye M'Lady."

The conversation died as each turned to the meal and their own thoughts, presently the lady bade him a salutation and retired to her room. He sat and enjoyed the food, and the warm fire. The serving girl remained in the background and did her best to attract his attention, while she served the other that had sought shelter from the storm. Finishing his meal and a second flagon of excellent dark ale, he left his coinage on the table put on his cloaks and headed out into the storm to the gypsy's encampment.

Walking between two of the painted wagons he spied an old man, sitting on the side step on the wagon, inhaling the smoke from a gnarled root. He threw the old man a coin.

"Tell me father, who is your best in herbs and telling futures?" The old man inhaled deeply, and pocked the coin.

"My daughter is the best in all the country, tall knight." The old man answered, looking up through squinted eyes.

"Is she here, now father?"

"She is, but she is doing a reading for a customer in the wagon behind me, and as you know a seer can not be disturbed during a reading."

"Of course father, pray tell her that a high born lady wishes her services at the inn, she should bring her herb selection and also provide a reading for the lady."

"I will tell her that, tall knight and a good day to you."

"Good day to you as well father."

He left the encampment and returned to the inn, not wishing to spend the day in the damp confines of his pavilion. He settled in by the fire, and made small talk with some fellow travelers; mostly he sat and watched the weather. The cold rain affected his old wounds and he realized that they never really heal, just hurt less some days. He wondered if the woman of herb lore might have some potion that might easy his leg pain, and resolved to ask her when she came.

The gypsy woman entered the inn not long after he wondered about his pain, wearing the long colored skirt of her people and a heavy cloak. She was carrying a large box, but seemed to handle its weight with ease. She was tall and when she took of her cloak and head wrap he could see that she wore a plain white shift with beads that hung around her neck. He rose and went to greet her.

"I am the one that sent for you, the lady I spoke of, is upstairs, will you follow me." He looked at her fully, she was handsome, tall and strongly built, certainly not a slender maid but well knit. Raven wing black hair flowed down her back to her waist. Her complexion was a natural olive tan, with large dark eyes.

"Would you like me to carry your trunk?" He offered.

Her voice was deep and melodic with a twist of accent from a mystical place. "No, no thank you good knight, just lead the way."

He led her to the room and knocked lightly, then entered. The lady sat in the chair by the fire, reading and sipping on a glass of wine.

"My lady, here is the herb lore and reader of the future that you asked for."

"My thanks, M'lord." she said and rising up crossed the room to welcome the gypsy woman.

"My Lady, would you like to see the herbs or should I do the reading first?" the woman asked.

"Both, set out your wares and we will shop and talk at the same time, are you a healer as well?"

"I am lady, do you have pain?"

"Yes, I fell from a horse years ago, and my back troubles me when I over exert myself." She added with a brief glance at the knight that had seated himself in her still warm chair by the fire. This look did not go un-noticed by the gypsy woman.

"I will look to it, and make a poultice for the pain, to relax the trouble."

At this the knight looked up.

"I too have a few parts that give me trouble most days, today in fact because of the weather, would this poultice help me as well?"

"I'm sure it would, sir knight."

The woman laid out the various jars of herbs and potions for the lady and then sat down at the table and began to place the candles and incents for the reading. Soon the room smelled of spice and magic, she closed the heavy drapes on the window and bade the knight to brighten the fire, which he did.

He remained sitting by the fire as the reading went on in low voices; he heard the slap of the cards as the woman divined their meaning. Glancing up from the book he idly read, he saw the lady blush a deep red as they both turned to look at him, the lady's blush and the gypsy's expression told him they no longer had a secret.

With the reading over the woman prepared the poultice for the healing. She bade the lady to point out the parts of her back that hurt, which she did.

"Lady I will need you to remove your bodice, and skirt so I may examine this area, do you wish the knight to leave?"

"No...you have read and guessed what we are to each other, he will stay."

"As you wish, Lady."

The lady divested herself of her clothes and lay down on her stomach on the bed. The woman sat next to her and put her hands on the lady, pushing and pulling the back and rolling the muscles.

"Good knight?" the woman looked at him.

"Yes?"

"I would examine your hurt at the same time; I will make the poultice for both of you at the same time."

He got up and removed his pants and waked to where she sat on the bed. The woman felt his leg and knee a frown crossed her face at the damage she felt. Looking down he saw her one hand resting on the lady's rear cheek, while her other hand felt up his thigh. Uncontrolled reaction caused his limp cock to twitch and swell. At first it was un-noticed, but the more he watched and felt from her hands, the harder he got.

"Lady...it seems you knight may have a damaged left leg, but his middle one seems to work just fine." The woman said with a slight chuckle. The lady rolled on her side and looked up, she saw the knight naked from the waist down, with the gypsy woman feeling his knee, right next to her head his stiff cock stood at attention. Without a real, conscious thought she reached up to hold his erection.

"Yes it does," the lady answered, "he has a wonderful middle leg and he uses it even better." She also noted that the woman's grip on her rear remained even when she rolled over on her side.

"In truth lady, men are to me just a necessary thin, Mostly un-needed but good for something." As she said this, her hand began to stroke and fondles the ass cheek she held.

"I am a follower of the Greek Sappho, who wrote of the purest love is that between two women. Do you know of her, M'Lady?

"I have read some of her poems, do you find then no pleasure in the arms of a man? Or his ridged member inside you? Or his mouth and tongue on your lower lips?"

"Most men are dirty, and care only for their release, not ours."

"Not this one here before you, he is a magical lover more concerned with my spending than his own."

"Then you are lucky, but as far as his mouth on your vulva, no man can do what a woman can do to another, you are an attractive woman, with a pleasing body would you like me to show you pure bliss?" Without waiting for an answer she rolled the lady back on her stomach and shifted down to nuzzle and kiss her ass cheeks. The lady looked sideways and up at the knight, he stood transfixed by what he was seeing. His erect cock standing out and up at the erotic scene that was unfolding.

The woman stopped her kisses and stood up. Removing her skirt and shirt she stood naked next to the knight and almost as tall. Her breast weren't overly big but the nipples that crowned them were large and stiff, the belly was flat and toned from a life of work and it sloped to a pubic area that was naked of any trace of hair. Her ass was high and round and in perfect proportion to her height. She crossed over to the table and picked up a small bottle of a clear liquid. Returning to the bed she sat back down and uncapped the bottle. She poured a few drops on the lady's ass cheeks and smiled as they rolled down into the cleavage between them, whatever was in the bottle elicited a moan from the lady as the drops dripped their way down her vulva. Looking up at the knight, she bade him to remove his shirt and sit next to her, which he did. Taking the bottle again she poured a few drops on the head of his penis, the sensation was one of an invisible mouth engulfing the head of his cock, now he knew why she moaned. She then dripped a few drops on herself and let them slide down her mound, once they found her lips she used a finger to rub the drops into her vulva, and leaned her head back in rapture.

Her hands, still wet from the drops spread the lady's legs wide, her sex was moist and open, and the gypsy took her thumb and forefinger and began to rub and squeeze the tender hood that surrounded her clit, over and over again she slid the two fingers back and forth with the hood between them. After four or five strokes the lady's ass began to rise up in time with the fingers stroking her clit while her hands came back to hold her ass cheeks open. The woman took her other hand and with a finger rubbed a drop on her rosebud, in a circular motion she spread the liquid and worked it into the delicate skin there. The lady convulsed and writhed on the bed, it was clear that she was close to spending. The gypsy stopped stroking her hood and clit and started to slowly stroke the outer and inner lips, with long soft strokes. First going down one side and then up the other, from right under the hood, which had erected like a tent, down around the bottom and up the other side. She continued this for a few minutes and then leaned over to whisper into the lady's ear. She complied with the request at once, rolling over onto her back and lifting her knees to he chest.

The woman positioned herself on her knees and lowered her mouth to the open and dripping sex before her. Her tongue slid out and like a cobra, striking, darted and lashing the lips, hood and clit of the lady. After a few seconds she took the hood between her lips and sucked gently on the erect little nub it struggled to cover. Releasing it she began long licks that started at the anus and went up and over the clit. This pattern she repeated over and over again. The lady whipped her head back and forth and with a full body convulsion, spent in a gush of clear liquid. The gypsy woman licked the liquid as fast as it gushed forth, but it still covered her face and ran in rivers down to the bed clothes. While still in the aftershocks of coming, the woman started the licking pattern over again, but this time she allowed the clit to rest and concentrated on the inner and outer lips. She licking them and then bringing them between her lips and sucking so that they engorged, distended and folded over. Her fingers pushed into the folds and traced lazy figures inside the lady's velvet tunnel, first one finger then two disappeared inside while a third lodged inside her ass. After a few minutes once its sensitivity had died away, she once again started licked and sucked the hood and clit causing a whole new round of tremors in the lady's body. With the fingers still busy inside her she used her thumb to rub the clit back and forth. With a cry that was have moan, half primal yelp a second orgasm exploded inside her.

She laid there spent, in a dreamlike state for seemed like hours but was only minutes the gypsy woman slid up alongside of her and kissed her full on the lips and her tongue played along her mouth. She felt her knees once again being brought up to her chest, this time it was a erect cock that slid into her, seating itself full length in one slow stroke. Her body was swimming and the liquid from her orgasms just kept on pouring from her. She wanted to moan but her mouth was filled with another tongue. The knight kept a nice slow and long tempo reaching the bottom of her, then pulling out so that just the ridge remained inside, a slight pause and he sank it in again. The gypsy woman's hands found her breasts and started stroking them and teasing the nipples causing them to stiffen and ache to be sucked on.

Another gentle whisper reached her ear and she obeyed in an instant. She moved and uncoupled herself from the cock that sluiced in and out of her. She looked at his face as his cock swung free and smiled at him to reassure him it was only free for a moment.

The gypsy woman lay down with her head between the knights knees, looking up his heavy ball sack hung above her mouth and she reached out a tongue to taste it, although she preferred the taste of women, this man was different. He was clean and smooth and not at all like the pigs that pawed her almost every night since she was twelve. She wrapped a hand around his cock and brought it down to her mouth, it still tasted like a woman's juices and she sucked the wetness off of it. Motioning for the lady to join in they both took turns licking and sucking his cock before she had the lady turn around so he could enter her from behind she held his cock in position and spread her lips with her fingers. As he pushed into her she teased the clit and lips that were still puffy and swollen. Relaxing her head she looked up at a nice solid cock sliding in and out of a wet open pussy, but she wanted something else.

The lady concentrated on the feeling from her own busy sex, and then noticed the arching of the hips below her, and the smooth mound at its center. The legs opened up and she bent her neck and head to lick the pointed little nub the poked out of this hood, the long lips opened up and their juices flowed. She had never tasted another woman before, but the feeling and taste wasn't unpleasant. She mimicked what had been done to her, the pattern and style of licking and sucking and was rewarded by moans from underneath her. Then she felt him double his strokes and knew it wasn't long before he would come and her soon after, if not before. The tongue on her clit whipped back and forth and that coupled with the fullness of his cock in her caused the third orgasm to rip through her body. Waves of sparks traveled down her spine and she felt her pussy contract over and over. She buried her face in the hot open slit under her and licked it, savoring the feeling of orgasm and the taste of lust on her tongue. The hips and mound on her face bucked and twisted as the legs clenched and throbbed and she knew it was another woman's orgasm she was watching and feeling

His hands tightened on her hips as his spending neared, looking down he could see the gypsy woman's face, eyes closed in the heat of orgasm, and it spurred him on to his own release. He came in torrents, the contractions buckled his knees and his seed poured out around his cock in a thick river and ran down to the face he saw below. She never opened her eyes but her mouth parted and accepted the juice that poured down. He pulled out completely and released a whole new waterfall of seed from her slit that fell in long thick strands down to that waiting mouth. Moving up the bed he offered the last of his juice to the lady, who opened her mouth gratefully to receive the last few contractions and some of his hot thick come.

They lay where they fell. Completely spent none had the energy to move for many minutes, when they finally did it was to group themselves together and share the bed, feelings, little kisses and whispers...

MikeIvy
MikeIvy
8 Followers
12